The Eighth King | K Project F...

Por S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... Mais

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

A small announcement

1.3K 50 43
Por S_Luna_

Hi, guys! I'm really sorry for not updating or answering your questions.

So the next few sentences might sound like rambling to you, but I hope that you guys can still understand my scrambled thoughts...

Lot of things has happened to me in the past 2 years. I think that's how long I have been neglecting this story and through this have earned your disappointment... I am really and truly sorry...

I'll start with a lighter news and see where it all goes. So right now I am finishing my bachelor degree in university and that has kept me away. This research needs a lot of time and my sleep schedule has been a mess for the last 6 months... from 4h of sleep to none at all... I wouldn't say that I have some trouble falling asleep, but I don't know if this whole thing can carry on like this...
On a darker and more saddening note... I have had some tough time, because I have lost some amazing people... So that caused me to shut down... I don't really like talking about such thing, so yeah... sorry for ruining your mood...

About the story... when I started writing I didn't think that someone else would read it and I was even prepared for hate, but it was actually quite opposite... Now, with more than hundred people reading it... I feel the pressure. I can say that I have tried to write something and have two chapters in draft, but I'm afraid that you guys won't like it... I don't want to let you down...

I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your comments and I hope that you guys can give me some more time so I can gather myself, even though you have given me 2 years...

I can promise you one thing... I'll update and we'll all see how this story ends.

I promise,

~ S_Luna

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

144K 3.1K 32
In a world where the Tenmas rule, a peasant, Rui Kamishiro, is struggling to survive. When a Tenma and a Kamishiro cross paths, what kind of mischief...
3K 196 15
Five kingdoms. One war. Only one can take it all. A dragon. A warrior. A tragedy about to happen. One hope. Two friends. Three murders. Four disappea...
1.5K 42 16
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝...
3.2K 98 28
Mayu Megumi, is the oldest of her family, she doesn't talk much or socialize with her family she was born in US but move to Japan, she is a strain wh...