𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕨�...

By whoopsies13

With the Wizarding War now over and Voldemort gone, Y/N and Hermione move on with their lives, finishing thei... More

cast
cast ii. ~ meet the parents
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60

chapter 13

21.4K 389 1.1K
By whoopsies13

↱                                     ♡                                   ↰

↳                                     ♡                                   ↲

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

September 19th

    The feeling of a body pressing in close to her awoke Hermione on the early September day. The sun was out, birds were chirping, rays were casting down through the windows onto her. She could consider this a great morning, but when she remembered what day it was and who she was with, she soon considered it perfect.

    With her eyes still shut as she began to wake up, she turned over to lay on her back, stretching herself out for a moment. She ticked her neck to the side, a small pop sounding. She fell still again as she got comfortable in the new position, but her somewhat pleasant moment was interrupted when a body rolled on top of her, head hitting her chest as arms wrapped around her waist.

    Slowly opening her eyes, she looked down to be met with Y/N's head snug in the crook of her neck, nose pressed against her skin as her hold around her only tightened. She didn't mind though, instead she wrapped her arms around her neck to pull her in closer. Hearing Y/N sigh, she felt her hands gently caressing her sides over the fabric of her pajama top, along with soft kisses being placed to her neck.

    "Happy nineteenth birthday, pretty girl," Y/N said lowly, voice a bit low and raspy since the two had just woken up. Hermione gave a tiny smile at her words as she tightened her hold around her neck, pulling and pushing her impossibly closer.

    "Thank you, my love," she murmured in response, silence falling over them for a few moments as they laid there in each other's touch, relishing in the feeling as neither said a word. It wasn't until Y/N tiredly picked herself up and off of her to hover over her did the two make eye contact, smiles on both of their faces with their exhausted appearances.

    Y/N looked over her for a moment, took in her features and every little aspect of her. Her jawline had gotten more defined over the years, her hair no longer too bushy but instead wavy and tame-able. The freckles lining her cheeks were a bit more prominent, and her eyes had grown to be a lighter shade of brown over the past few years, almost like a milk chocolate. Though that only made Y/N fall in love with her even more.

    "You look older," she teased softly, laughing as she saw Hermione give a scrunch of her face, playfully hitting at her shoulder which caused her to roll off of her and to the spot next to her on the bed. She landed on her stomach as she propped her elbows up, the bushy-haired girl giving her a slight grin.

    "I do not," Hermione countered back with a quiet snicker, Y/N only giving a hum as she shrugged. With a glance to the alarm clock by the side of the bed, Y/N read the time.

9:12 A.M.

    "We better get up, celebrate with everyone," she muttered out before looking back to Hermione, the girl giving her a small, playful pout.

    "We don't have to. I'd rather just stay in bed with you for the day, only us," she told her sincerely with a hopeful look, but Y/N shook her head as she started to sit herself up, stretching her body out for a moment to feel relief.

    "I'd love to, trust me, I'd consider it a dream, but everyone's probably already up waiting for you. Wouldn't be nice for the birthday girl to keep her guests waiting, now would it," Y/N mused as she placed a peck to her forehead, then turned to stand from the bed, feet hitting the floor. "I'm gonna brush my teeth. You coming?"

    "Yeah," Hermione responded softly, watching the latter start to walk across the room until she reached the bathroom, turning on the light. Grabbing at her phone on the bedside table, Hermione checked a few messages, mostly being birthday wishes. When she was done, she placed it back down and slowly stood from the bed, trudging over to the bathroom.

    Walking through the doorway, she was met with Y/N finishing with brushing her teeth, her girlfriend holding out her own toothbrush already prepared with toothpaste on it. She gave her a smile as a 'thank you' before popping it in her mouth, staring into the mirror. She brushed her teeth as Y/N rinsed off her toothbrush, rinsing out her mouth as well before placing hers back to the side.

    Hermione said nothing as Y/N's arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into her as she finished up. With one last scrub, she spit out her toothpaste before rinsing her mouth out, then cleaned off the toothbrush before putting it next to Y/N's. Sighing for a moment, she turned to Y/N, wrapping her arms around her waist as the latter's went to around her neck, a snicker being heard from her in response.

    "You okay," she laughed out quietly, feeling Hermione give a small nod against her shoulder before she snuggled further into her. Y/N pressed a kiss to the side of her head. "Tired?"

     "No, not really. Just happy, that's all," Hermione told her in response, slowly picking her head up from her shoulder to give her a small smile, the corners of her lips turned upwards as Y/N reciprocated it. "I love spending birthdays with you."

    Y/N nodded with a soft hum as she leaned in, gently pressing their lips together in a soft and slow kiss. Hermione's arms started to wander up from her waist to her neck, grasping at the back of it as hers now fell to her waist. "I love spending them with you too," she murmured out against her lips, getting a small breath before Hermione pulled her back in.

    The two girls seemed to forget they were still in the bathroom as their lips locked, heads tilting to the side to deepen the embrace a little further. Y/N's hand slowly trailed from her waist down lower until it sat just under her hip, thumb skimming over the area soothingly as Hermione sighed at the contact.

    "You know what I love so much about spending birthdays with you," Y/N asked quietly, breaking away for a moment before her lips found Hermione's again. She started to slowly back them up out of the bathroom, hand searching around for the light switch as they left the room still kissing. Hermione gave a quizzical hum, "Hm?"

    Y/N kept backing Hermione up until they were feet away from the bed, but the girl didn't seem to notice as she was too busy in their moment. "I love how we spend the day together, with everyone else. Makes me happy to see you so happy when everyone's around," she told her as she carefully backed her up to the bed, Hermione's knees hitting the edge gently. "Lay back, Angel."

    Obeying, Hermione settled herself down on the bed, not disconnecting their lips as she grabbed at the collar of Y/N's top and pulled her down with her. The bushy-haired girl settled herself until she was near the pillows, Y/N hovering over her with hands on both sides of her head to hold her up. "You know what else I love?"

    Hermione gave a small gasp as Y/N started to trail her lips away from hers, moving down the side of her face towards her jawline with soft pecks. "What," she questioned quietly, a bit breathless as she laid herself down, head hitting the pillows as her hands grabbed at Y/N's neck and head, urging her to keep going.

    "The birthday presents. I love the presents, don't you," Y/N queried as she made her way down her jaw to the top of her neck, lips pushing to the skin a bit needier, harder as she felt Hermione shiver under her.

    "Depends on what type of gift I get," Hermione countered with a quiet whimper, feeling Y/N's lips part, gently sucking on the skin but was sure not to leave any hickeys or love-bites, rather tease her instead. Her girlfriend gave a small hum into her skin, finding her a bit amusing. "Oh, so there's certain gifts you don't fancy?"

    Hermione gave a breathless laugh before her breath hitched, nodding as she let herself melt into the bed and Y/N's touch. She felt her hands start to travel down her sides, nearing the hem of her pajama top. With her fingers gently and carefully tugging and playing at the hem, Y/N could feel Hermione shift under her, knowing it was a silent signal to tell her to do whatever she pleased.

    "Some gifts don't meet my standards," Hermione answered back after a few moments, letting out a sharp breath as Y/N's hands managed to sneak under her shirt, fingertips emitting a fire onto her skin as they grazed her delicately. "Although some I rather enjoy."

    Y/N gave a chuckle against her neck, hands and arms starting to hike Hermione's shirt higher up herself to reveal a small portion of her stomach. Lowering her mouth, Y/N trailed her lips over the rest of Hermione's neck, making their way down over the fabric of her shirt until they hovered over the revealed skin. With a soft peck placed just below her bellybutton, Y/N smirked at Hermione's body jolting the slightest bit. "If I were to give you a present now, do you think you'd enjoy it?"

    "Why don't you find that out for yourself," Hermione retaliated with a hushed whimper, feeling Y/N's lips hit her skin softly and gently, moving all around her stomach as her hands hiked higher up her shirt. Y/N placed one last kiss to her skin before she bit her lip, raising herself up once more to hover her face over Hermione's, brown eyes meeting hers with a shimmer of playfulness.

    Stopping her hands just as they were about to graze the underside of her breast, Y/N arched an eyebrow up at Hermione, the girl wearing a look of anticipation at her motions. "We've got a party downstairs to get to," she told her softly, her fingertips lazily and carefully drawing random shapes onto her skin under her shirt as she saw Hermione give a slight shiver at.

    "I think we could have a bit of fun up here instead," Hermione replied lowly, eyes flickering between Y/N's and her lips repeatedly until she locked gazes with her for a few moments. Y/N gave a slight smirk, raising an eyebrow in amusement as she lowered herself down to her, stopping just inches away as their noses brushed.

   "Didn't I tell you it'd be rude to keep your guests waiting," she said with a sly grin, watching Hermione's eyes stayed glued to her lips with a somewhat broken breathing pattern. The bushy-haired girl only glanced up to her, locking gazes as she seemed in a trance. She zoned out for a few seconds until she seemed to snap from out of it, now arching an eyebrow up at her.

    "And it would be rather rude to tease your girlfriend like this on her birthday, no? No one likes a tease," Hermione whispered back, Y/N giving her a small snicker as she nudged her face forward, lips now ghosting over each other by millimeters.

    "And no one likes to be kept waiting, but look where we are now," Y/N told her slyly, Hermione seeming to have enough of her talking as she gently trapped her lips between hers, eyes fluttering shut as soft sighs emitted from both of them. With her demeanor somewhat falling from the action, Y/N felt herself melt, and it seemed she was caught off-guard too much as she was flipped over, back hitting the bed as Hermione straddled her.

    "You talk too much," Hermione muttered against her mouth, Y/N only giving a laugh as her hands flew to Hermione's waist, the latter's finding her neck hastily. With a discreet and gentle nip at her bottom lip, Y/N emitted a gasp from Hermione, and was about to further their actions when a series of knocks sounded on the door.

    "Is the birthday girl up," Jenna's voice sounded from the other side, Brianne and Sofia giving snickers at her words. Y/N and Hermione only ignored it as they continued to kiss, neither answering. "Are you two idiots awake?"

    "Colloportus," Hermione muttered, the lock on the door sounding as she ground her hips down into Y/N's ever so slightly. There were a series of scoffs heard from the other side of the door.

    "Did she just—that's it. Alohomora," Sofia casted, the lock turning once more before the door swung open, the three girls peeking their heads in to see Hermione and Y/N both giving them glares with their disheveled state. Brianne only snickered as she walked towards the two, Hermione rolling herself off of Y/N to sit next to her on the bed.

"Sorry to interrupt your snogging session, but we're all downstairs waiting. Oh, happy birthday, by the way, Mione," she said, walking towards Hermione and pressing a kiss to her cheek before flopping on the bed, landing next to Y/N who gave her an unamused look.

"You three idiots couldn't have waited downstairs," she muttered in annoyance as Sofia and Jenna both pressed a kiss to Hermione's cheek, now making themselves comfortable on the bed as well.

"Your mum sent us up, told us to come get you. Sorry, didn't know you'd be eating each other's faces," Jenna said with a smirk, both girls only rolling their eyes before Y/N huffed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, genius. Let's go," she grumbled as she lazily stood from her seat on the bed, making her way over to the door with the rest by her sides.

☟︎☟︎☟︎

    "Auntie, give her a breather," Y/N snickered as she smiled at the woman, Hermione leaning into her side as her arm was wrapped around her waist, "I'm sure she loves the books you got her."

    Her aunt, Amelia, gave her a bored look from the seat next to the two on the couch next to them, the group outside on the back porch. Hermione only grinned at the two as the sun shone from overhead, the time being a bit past lunch.

    "I'll be sure to read them all, should only take me a couple of days," Hermione told her with a smile, Amelia giving one back happily.

    "Simone and I picked them out, let us know what you think. Should be some Muggle stories in there as well," she told her, Hermione giving a nod as she looked to the pile in her hands, smiling down at them as she leaned further into Y/N's side.

    "Should keep you busy for a week, no," Y/N asked as she motioned down towards the stack in her lap, Hermione nodding excitedly as laughter and conversations were heard around them from the others.

    "Alright, birthday girl. Our turn," Corey said as he, Brett, and Karan all approached the two on the couch, placing a box to her side that was neatly wrapped. She gave them a smile as they sat themselves in front of them. "You guys didn't have to get me anything."

    "You think we'd just leave you with no gift? Mental. Y/N would've killed us too," Brett said as the girl nodded in agreement, Hermione turning to look at her with an amused expression and eyebrows raised.

    She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What? You deserve presents on your birthday," she told her like it was obvious, Hermione only rolling her eyes before she placed the stack of books in her hands to the side, picking up the box and placing it in her lap to unwrap it.

    Tearing the wrapping paper off carefully, she discarded it to the side before gently prying at the folds of the box, lifting them carefully to peek at what was inside. She smiled at the gift, carefully taking it out as she looked over it. "A painting," she asked as she scanned over it, holding it up for her and Y/N to see.

    "We got this sixth year to paint it, looks good, right? It's of all of us at the end of first year at Kings Cross Station hugging. Figured you could put it somewhere, shouldn't take up too much space," Karan told her with a grin, "Should be one more in there at the bottom."

    Reaching back in she took out the smaller canvas at the bottom, softly laughing at the scene. "Is this from second year? Herbology," she asked as she scanned her younger self with the boys, all of them laughing as Corey looked scared holding a Mandrake in his hand.

    "Something to make you laugh," Corey shrugged, Hermione throwing them all a smile as she hugged and thanked them. The boys all wished her a happy birthday, Hermione looking over her gifts. She had gotten a sweater from Mrs. Weasley, necklaces and jewelry from the girls, and books from Corey's and Sofia's parents. Ron and Harry gave her quills and ink, along with notebooks knowing she liked to write things down.

"No gifts from you, hm, my love," she tsked playfully as she turned to Y/N and gave her a smirk, the latter only smiling at her before she rolled her eyes teasingly.

"If I remember correctly, you said not to get you anything. But I do have things for you, they're just upstairs. Sort of personal for us," she told her with a smile, Hermione nodding at her, "And actually, I think there's one more gift from the parents. Dad, you've got it?"

With her father turning towards them, he nodded his head, the rest of the parents following behind him as they neared the two girls on the couch. He fished around in his pocket for a moment before pulling something out, a envelope now in his hands. He handed it to her as she slowly and curiously took it.

"Here you go, dear, hope you like it. Consider it a group gift from all of us," he said with a smile, Hermione looking to Y/N for a moment, but her girlfriend only threw her a smirk as she motioned for her to open it. Looking back down to the envelope, she cautiously reached out to the seal, prying it off gently before opening the small flap. With a careful reach in, she grabbed at the letter inside on the tanned parchment, picking it out before slowly unfolding it to read the words.

With her eyebrows furrowed, she held it up to herself, eyes scanning over and reading the large paragraph. A few moments had passed as everyone watched her, Y/N's smirk only widening as she saw her mouth start to part in shock, eyes going wide. With a frantic look back up to everyone around her, Hermione seemed to not believe what she read.

"I've got an internship as the Minister's assistant after I've graduated," she murmured lowly, Harry and Y/N snickering at her shocked state. Y/N's mother nodded with a smile as she motioned down to the letter in her hands.

"We all talked to Shacklebolt, asked if you could go in under his wing for a while since Y/N tells us you're interested in becoming Minister one day. He agreed immediately, and he even said you're welcome to work under any branch for your own passions even if you're still working for him. Gives you experience and all that. Sound good," she questioned as Hermione's head whipped towards Y/N, her girlfriend looking extremely entertained with a sly smirk.

"You did this," she asked quickly, Y/N shaking her head 'no' before giving a slight shrug.

"Not all of it, they helped as well. Shacklebolt's owed me a favor since last year, and I thought what better way for him to return it. They all helped me pitch the idea to him," she told her as she watched Hermione give a small scoff, dropping the paper in her hands to cup her face. Y/N only laughed as she placed kisses to her cheek, playfully pushing her off of her.

"I love you, God, I do," Hermione repeated before she broke away to embrace the others in a hug, going to each of the adults as they laughed at her state. Ron took a seat next to Y/N as he slung his arm around her shoulder, both wearing a smirk as they watched her.

"You're the best, you know that," he mused teasingly, Y/N giving a snicker before she shrugged playfully. "Been told many times, yeah, Ronnie."

☟︎☟︎☟︎

"So I take it you liked some of your gifts," Y/N snickered out as she and Hermione walked into her bedroom, everyone already either in their own guest rooms or gone. It was a bit past ten o'clock at night.

Hermione gave a scoff as she walked towards the bed, sitting on it with the Minister's letter still in hand. "Like them? They're absolutely incredible, I love them," she told her as Y/N closed the door, then made her way over to lay next to her on the bed.

"Glad you think so. Alright if I give you mine now? I know you said not to get you anything, but we both know I don't listen when it comes to this," she said with a smile, Hermione giving her a grin and peck to her lips before she nodded.

"It better not be anything big," she teased as Y/N only rolled her eyes, reaching out to the bedside table and to the drawer.

"Big? No. You don't have to worry," she countered back as she fished through it for a few seconds, eyes lighting up as she found what she needed. "Close your eyes."

"Are you serious," Hermione laughed out, Y/N only throwing her a playful glare before she rolled her eyes, shutting them as she held out her hand. "Fine, okay."

"Don't open your eyes until I say to," Y/N instructed softly, Hermione only giving a nod as she felt a dip in the bed. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she slightly jumped when she felt Y/N's hand brush away her hair from her neck, the girl now sitting behind her. Silence now took over the atmosphere as Hermione felt the cool sensation of some sort of necklace being wrapped around her neck, another one now hanging around her with the one Y/N had gifted her in fifth year.

She was about to open her eyes when she felt Y/N make her way back in front of her, but kept them shut when she felt Y/N reach out to her hand, feeling another ring be slipped on. Y/N adjusted it for a moment before she just held her hand. "Okay, you can open them now."

With a slow fluttering of her eyes to open, Hermione looked down to her neck first, observing the silver jewelry as her eyes caught the two letters. Her first initial was there with Y/N's, and when she went to look up at Y/N she found she was wearing the exact same necklace.

"Communication charm. You touch that or play with it in anyway and it'll send a signal to mine, tell me that you're there. Watch. Touch it," she instructed her quietly, Hermione hesitantly raising her one hand that wasn't still in Y/N's hold to the necklace. She gently held it in her hands as she watched a small, white light emit from Y/N's.

"You touch that and the second I see the light, I'll come to you wherever you are. It's sort of like an alert," Y/N explained, Hermione giving her a smile before she slowly looked down to her hand, observing the ring above the other she already had, her protection ring. For a moment, she gazed at it, looking at how the light reflected off of the tiny, violet jewel in the middle.

"You remembered I like purple shades," she murmured quizzically, glancing up to Y/N who gave a shy grin and a nod, "But that was all the way back in fourth year? I wasn't expecting you to remember it."

Y/N shrugged as she looked down to the ring, fiddling with it on her finger, moving it back and forth as Hermione watched. "I remember pretty much every conversation we've ever had. Even if it didn't seem like I was listening, I was. I always like hearing you talk."

Hermione smiled at her as she pressed a small kiss to her lips, keeping it short and sweet before she pulled away. "Thank you, my love. You didn't need to buy all this for me. It's too much."

"I'd buy you the world," Y/N murmured in response, watching Hermione's cheeks turn a rosy pink as she averted her gaze down. She chuckled as she reached out, cupping her jaw gently and tilting it back up so their eyes would connect. "I'd buy anything you've ever dreamed of if it meant seeing you happy."

Leaning into her touch, Hermione gave her a small grin as she felt her heart flutter. With a small look to the alarm clock to the side, she read the time. It was only a bit past ten-thirty. Reaching her hand up to grab Y/N's she gently took it off of her face and intertwined their fingers, bringing it down to rest in her lap.

"I really do love you," Hermione told her softly, eyes dancing along her face as she watched Y/N give a snicker and slight smirk. "I really do love you, too."

☟︎☟︎☟︎

It was close to midnight when Y/N and Hermione had come down for some water. The two girls got a bit thirsty after just staying in their room for almost an hour, talking about anything and everything as Hermione admired her new jewelry.

The bushy-haired girl sat on the island with Y/N standing in between her legs, smiles on both of their faces as they quietly talked and whispered. One of Y/N's hands held a water bottle as the other rested itself on Hermione's thigh, smoothing over the skin since she was wearing pajama shorts.

"Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it," Hermione told her softly, Y/N only giving a shrug as she smiled, then took a sip from her water.

"It was nothing, just happy you liked it. I'm glad you liked everyone's gifts. Mine as well," she told her, Hermione giving a snicker as she rolled her eyes and set her water bottle down next to her on the island.

"I've already told you I like anything you get me," she reminded Y/N, her girlfriend only giving a hum in understanding as she looked down to the necklace, then to her hand to observe the ring.

"I know, but still. I get nervous sometimes, think that maybe I should've gotten you something else," she said in a hushed tone, watching the ring for a moment before she felt two fingers be placed under her chin, her head being tilted back up to Hermione who gave her a slight smirk.

"Anything and everything you get me is more than enough, and they all definitely meet my liking," Hermione assured her as Y/N smiled, the two staring at each other alone in the dimly lit kitchen. Their friends were already in their guest rooms, most likely getting ready for bed. Their parents were already asleep, and Pilsy was in her living quarters.

As the two girls gazed at each other, their smiles seemed to falter, getting lost in each other's eyes. It seemed as if Y/N could read the atmosphere changing around them as she put her water bottle down to the side, and it seemed Hermione could read the tension as well as she slowly leaned in, both girls stopping just inches from each other.

With Y/N's hands on Hermione's thighs and hers holding her up on the island, the two seemed enticed, in a trance. Neither made any move to get closer, instead they eyed each other up and down. And when Y/N saw a familiar look past throughout Hermione's eyes, she swore her knees went weak.

    Y/N seemed to be in a trance as she watched Hermione's hands slowly rise, moving towards her. She observed in her frozen state between her legs as Hermione's fingertips danced up her arms, lightly and delicately stroking over the skin until they ran over the fabric of her shirt, moving towards her neck where they drew random shapes and patterns onto the skin.

    Hermione's gaze held hers until they flickered to her lips, the bushy-haired girl gently nibbling on her own. Grasping at the back of her neck, she pulled Y/N in a bit closer, though the latter didn't complain as she let her do whatever she wanted. Hermione stopped themselves just until their noses were about to brush, and she leaned in to seem like she was going to kiss her until she swerved to the side, lips hovering over her ear as her breath fanned it.

    Gently scratching at the back of her neck, Hermione felt Y/N shiver at her touch, a smirk rising to her lips as she saw how she affected her. She knew she had her entirely wrapped around her finger. With Y/N's hands frozen on her thighs, Hermione pressed a soft peck to her lobe. "You know, I think there's something else I want for my birthday. Call it a last minute present."

    "And what would that be," Y/N responded lowly, voice hushed as she heard Hermione give a breathy laugh, backing away ever so slightly so their hooded eyes would connect, the tension extremely hot and heavy despite only a few minutes passing.

    "You," the bushy-haired said quietly, though her tone came off assertive and confident as Y/N smirked. "How about we finish what you started this morning? I think I deserve it after all that teasing."

    Y/N eyed her up and down for a moment, arching an eyebrow as Hermione watched. "What do you want me to do," she asked after a few seconds of silence, Hermione thinking for a moment as her head tilted to the side, eyebrows furrowing before she grinned.

    "Get a bowl of ice for me, my love," she told her softly, Y/N seeming to be unsure as she gave her a quizzical expression. "You heard me," she affirmed, watching her girlfriend slowly position herself out from between her legs and open a cabinet, taking out a bowl before she walked to the fridge.

    Hermione jumped down from the island as Y/N held a bowl of ice, a skeptical but intrigued look in her eyes. The bushy-haired girl said nothing as she grabbed her hand, tugging her out of the kitchen and into a corridor towards the staircase, the two quickly making their way up it and down the hallway towards her room.

    Swinging the door open, Hermione walked towards the closet as she threw Y/N a glance over her shoulder. "Put it on the nightstand, I need to get something. Take your clothes off, I have to, too," she said, disappearing into the closet as Y/N appeared a bit dumbfounded at her request.

    Snapping from her daze, she turned to the door and locked it, verbally casting 'Muffliato' before she moved towards the bed, placing the bowl on the bedside table. She discarded of her clothes quickly, her shirt being the first to go as it was thrown to the side. When she was fully naked, Y/N sat herself back on the bed, settling herself in the middle of it when her head turned towards the closet, mouth parting at Hermione walking back out with her bare body on display, a familiar fabric in her hand.

    "I'm going to blindfold you, okay," she questioned as she approached Y/N, the girl looking between her and the cloth in her grasp before she slowly nodded. Bringing it up towards her, Hermione wrapped it around the back of her head, tying a knot just tight enough so it wouldn't slip. "Not too tight? You can't see?"

     "I'm fine," Y/N responded quickly, feeling Hermione place a hand on her chest and push her back.

    "Lay down for me. Relax," she said as she watched Y/N make herself comfortable, head hitting the pillows. Turning away and walking to the nightstand next to the bed, Hermione smiled to herself before reaching into the bowl, picking out an ice cube and making her way onto the bed.

    Shuffling around, she settled herself on top of Y/N, legs on both sides of her as she straddled her. She looked a bit antsy as she anticipated Hermione's touch, and was a bit shocked when the bushy-haired girl kissed her suddenly but softly. She gladly reciprocated though, reaching up to cup one side of her face with her hand.

    Hermione held the ice in her hand, holding it above Y/N's body. And when a few seconds had passed, she broke away from a second to see some water forming in her hand from the heat she provided, a drip managing to slip off of her and down onto Y/N's stomach, the girl letting out a soft gasp at the cool sensation.

    "Is it alright if I try something new? We don't have to if you don't want to," Hermione told her reassuringly, though Y/N only gave her a quick shake of her head with a small smile.

    "We can do whatever you want. You're the birthday girl," she told her, hearing Hermione give a laugh before their lips found each other once more. The bushy-haired girl grasped at the side of her neck with one hand to pull her in as the other slowly lowered to the base of her neck, ice cube growing nearer and nearer by the second.

    "Let me know if it gets too cold," she murmured against Y/N's lips, the latter giving a nod. Hesitantly and cautiously, she lowered the ice down to her neck, just at the base of it as she let it barely graze the skin, feeling Y/N shiver slightly at the contact. She stopped her motions as she scanned her expression.

    "You're fine, Angel. Keep going," Y/N affirmed quietly, Hermione slowly rubbing one end of the ice cube against her skin, lips detaching from hers to make their way down her neck. Y/N let out a sigh at the touch, leaning her head back into the pillow as she felt Hermione trial her lips and the substance down to her collarbones, then delicately to the valley of her breasts.

    She gasped lowly with a whimper as she felt a trail of water be left behind, then Hermione's tongue chase after it, licking it up. Her hands gripped at the bedsheets tightly as the ice moved towards her breasts slowly, her body jolting as Hermione circled it around her nipples, erecting them within seconds.

    "S-Shit," she murmured quietly, Hermione's lips latching onto her breast as the ice worked at the other, alternating between the two. She could feel larger and longer trails of water being left behind, Hermione giving a hum against her skin as she disconnected her mouth from her nipple with a small pop.

    "Already melting the ice, my love? Hot, are you," she mused teasingly, Y/N only giving a whimper in response as she swirled her tongue around her hardened bud, then pulled away with it to trail lower down her stomach. The ice led her mouth down, passing right by her belly button until it reached her waistline.

    Hermione took her time, moving the ice around so that water would be left behind, taking the opportunity to clean it up with her tongue as Y/N squirmed a bit underneath her.  Her hands clawed at the bedsheets underneath as Hermione moved downwards, pressing a kiss to the skin just inches above her slit, arousal already seen there waiting for her.

    She decided to get payback, tease Y/N just how she did her earlier that morning. She trailed the ice down to her legs, up and down her inner thighs as it started to melt even more and more, disintegrating in her touch. Getting an idea, she rose the ice to her mouth, placing it between her lips to instead lower her head down to the skin, letting her hands get the warmth back in them.

    "Hermione, please," Y/N whispered out quietly, a small gasp falling from her lips as she felt the ice start to trail higher up her inner thigh towards her center. She gave a slightly frustrated groan as she clenched her jaw. "Please?"

    "Shh, patience," Hermione muttered back, readjusting the ice between her lips as she gripped at Y/N's thighs, slowly spreading them apart even more. Her eyes glued themselves to her heated area, a slight smirk sported on her lips as she eyed Y/N hungrily. With a last glance up to the blindfolded girl, Hermione looked back down, slowly lowering herself down to it.

    Curiously, she grazed the ice over her folds barely, but it seemed to spark something Y/N as her hips bucked up. "Fuck," she whimpered out, Hermione taking that as a sign to get to it as she spread her folds once more, ice hitting her clit gently. Y/N gave a gasp as Hermione slowly moved it up and down against her, it melting in her mouth quickly from the heat.

Just as it was almost fully melted, she moved her mouth down to her entrance, ice between her lips as she slowly and carefully pushed it into her, eyes watching hungrily as it melted almost within seconds, her arousal now mixed with the water. Y/N gave a soft moan, stomach muscles tightening at the feeling as her hand shot down to Hermione's head, tangling in her hair as her hips bucked up.

Hooking her arms around her thighs, Hermione seemed to get the message as she took a lick up her entrance, tasting her girlfriend mixed with water. She then got to work, slowly teasing her tongue into her entrance as Y/N whimpered and moans lowly and softly, hips bucking up into her as they ground down onto her face.

    Y/N's breath hitched as she felt her tongue go into her, then her mouth suck onto her clit, alternating between the two. Her eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as her mouth parted, relishing in the feeling of Hermione and what she was doing. She loved the way Hermione's hands were digging down into her to keep her still, flushed against the bed.

    "Oh, fuck," Y/N gasped out as she felt Hermione's tongue hit deeper in her, body jolting for a moment before it slumped back down. She could feel Hermione smirking against her, and she already knew the bushy-haired girl was probably extremely proud of herself right now. "Fuck, just like that."

    Hermione watched as her body began to lightly shake and convulse, her grip on her hair tightening. She continued to alternate between licking and sucking, sticking in and out as a thin layer of sweat started to form over Y/N's body, back arching off of the bed under her with a moan.

    Feeing a familiar pit form in her stomach, Y/N's breath hitched in the back of her throat, eyes rolling back for a moment as Hermione hummed against her, sending a vibration throughout her body. "I'm gonna cum—fuck," she moaned out, Hermione starting to quicken her pace even more against her center.

    With her hands digging into the bedsheets and Hermione's hair, Y/N gave heavy pants and sighs mixed with whimpers, feeling a sensation spark throughout herself. And within a few seconds, her whole body perked up, arching off of the bed with one cry of Hermione's name, releasing herself onto her tongue before her body slumped back down in exhaustion.

    She tried to catch her breath as she felt Hermione clean her up, lapping up any cum before she started to kiss back up her body. She felt the bushy-haired girl hover over her for a moment before their lips found each other, a soft moan coming from her as she tasted herself. She felt Hermione smirk against her lips, arms propping her up on either side of her.

    Slowly starting to sit up, Hermione sat herself on Y/N, straddling her lap as her hand found her neck and jaw, thumb gently stroking the skin to help her heart rate calm down. It wasn't for a few more minutes when it was back to a somewhat normal pace, both slowly pulling away as their lips disconnected.

    Small pants and breaths left their mouths as they regained themselves, Hermione's hands moving up to the back of Y/N's head to undo the knot of the blindfold, undoing it with ease within seconds before it fell off of her face and down onto the bed.

Slightly hooded eyes stared into each other, Y/N being the first to break their gaze as she looked Hermione up and down, eyes gluing to her skin as she traced every curve. And she couldn't help herself when her sight stuck itself to Hermione's breasts for a few more seconds longer than usual, hearing a soft laugh come from Hermione in response.

    Snapping her gaze back up, she was met with a mischievous look in Hermione's eyes, a smirk dancing along her lips. She rose an eyebrow at her, eyeing her knowingly. "I really wouldn't be laughing if I were you," she muttered lowly, Hermione only giving a playful hum as she titled her head to the side.

    "No? Mind telling me why that is," she mused teasingly, fingertips drawing lazy shapes onto her neck as she watched Y/N tick to the side slightly from the touch.

    "I haven't had my turn yet," Y/N answered nonchalantly, licking her lips as she watched Hermione's smirk only widen, the playful look in her eyes shine.

    "Do your worst, my love. No one's stopping you," the bushy-haired girl said with a shrug, slyly grinning from ear-to-ear as she watched Y/N be a little taken aback by her words. "What? Shocked? Becoming shy are you?"

    Y/N gave a soft scoff, "Am not."

    Raising an eyebrow, Hermione leaned in closer to her, breath fanning her lips as she gave a raspy giggle. "Prove it."

With a small gasp and a yelp, Hermione felt herself be turned over, back pinned to the bed under her as she looked up at Y/N with an amused grin, eyes a bit wide. The latter only wore a small smirk, eyes hooded. "What is it with you and riling me up?"

Hermione squinted her eyes for a moment at her question, seeming to look for an answer as she bit her lip with a playful smile. "I find it amusing. Why, can't handle it?"

"I never said that I couldn't," Y/N countered back with an eyebrow raised, giving her a pointed and knowing look before she gave a snicker, "You're a tease, you know that? And like you said before: no one likes a tease. I certainly don't, especially when you get me going like this."

"Then maybe you should do something about it," Hermione responded with a smirk, eyeing her teasingly as she watched Y/N swallow slowly. With a raise of her head up towards her ear, Hermione fanned her breath against it. "You don't like teases? Put me in my place, then."

    Freezing as she hovered over her, Y/N's eyes went wide. Her hands pinned Hermione's arms to the bed, and she felt her grip on them loosen slightly as she went into a small daze. She heard Hermione give a hum as she saw her reaction. "Thought so."

    Snapping from her thoughts, Y/N looked down at Hermione emotionless. The two stared at each other for a few seconds until Y/N removed herself from off of her, getting off of the bed and walking towards the closet. "You're quiet from now on until I tell you to speak. Sit against the headboard."

    "And if I'm not," Hermione called out with a smirk, enjoying how she was riling Y/N up as she watched her go into the closet.

    "Shut up and listen, Granger," Y/N called out from the closet, Hermione only giving a snicker as she sat herself against the headboard, looking to the time for a moment. It read almost twelve-thirty.

    Getting lost in her thoughts, she pulled her legs into her chest, resting her chin on them. It wasn't until a dip in the bed did she turn to see Y/N wearing a sly grin with the strap-on in her hands did she feel her heart drop, a pit forming in her stomach. She sprawled her legs out in front of her as Y/N leaned in to press a kiss to her lips, keeping it short and sweet before she pulled away.

"I'm going to give you two options: you can either ride this, or ride my fingers. Which do you want," she asked with a raised eyebrow, smirking to herself as she saw Hermione's reaction. "I asked a question, you can answer it."

"Strap," Hermione responded immediately, Y/N nodding at her words as she put it on, crawling onto the bed next to Hermione before she motioned to her lap.

"C'mon, come here. Don't be shy now when you were just being quite the tease," she muttered lowly, Hermione dazedly moving to sit in her lap, her center brushing the toy as she gave a soft moan. Y/N pulled her in by her nape to kiss her, one hand falling to her hip as Hermione's grasped at the back of her neck.

As the kiss escalated, Y/N felt Hermione grind down into her hips, along with her grind back onto the strap. She lowly chuckled into the kiss. "Needy girl, hm? What do you want," she asked quietly, Hermione giving a gasp against her lips as she brushed the tip of the toy ever so slightly.

"You," she murmured back with a small hitched breath, Y/N pulling away to bite her lip as she looked her up and down.

"Are you gonna stop being such a tease for me," she asked her, Hermione immediately giving a nod before Y/N looked over her for any sign of dishonesty. "Okay, you tell me if I hurt you, got it?"

"Mhm," Hermione hummed out quickly, Y/N reaching down to grab the toy and align it with her entrance, Hermione sitting up a bit so that she could find it. She brushed the tip through her folds, a whimper sounding from her at the contact. With her eyes screwing shut, Hermione bit her lip as she allowed herself to sit down onto it, adjusting to it as it now hit more angles and spots.

Y/N kept her hands on her waist as she watched Hermione slowly start to rock back and forth on it first, trying to get readjusted to the feeling. Her hands grasped at Y/N's shoulders, a firm grip on them as she started to then move up and down, looking a bit more comfortable with everything.

Y/N leaned herself against the headboard as she watched, eyes transfixed on Hermione's body: her face, neck, lips, breasts, hips, all of it. She delicately trailed a hand up from Hermione's waist to her breast, barely grazing the underside as the bushy-haired girl gave a whimper. "Please?"

Nodding, Y/N allowed her hand to fully grab onto the mound, kneading and fondling the skin in her hand as her head lowered to the other, lips latching onto it as she sucked it gently. Hermione's body arched into her touch as she alternated between the two, sucking and kissing then pinching her hardened nipples between her fingers.

Hermione's speed gradually picked up, bouncing up and down on the toy faster and rocking back and forth harder to find her friction. She gave a low whine as her head fell to Y/N's shoulder, but was soon picked back up as the latter tugged at the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair to make her look back to her.

"Ah-ah-ah, let me see. I want you looking at me the whole time," Y/N instructed her assertively, Hermione only giving a whimper as her eyes started to flutter close again, but another tug at her hair stopped her. "Eyes open. This is what you get for being a tease."

    Hermione gave another whine. "But—"

    "No," Y/N said as she played with one of her breasts in her hand, Hermione's eyebrows furrowing as her lips turned into a frown, "You were being a tease."

   "Like you didn't like it," Hermione murmured back in response with a moan, feeling the strap hit deeper as her whole body jumped. She gave a gasp as she felt the hand tugging at her hair leave it, now going to her neck with a strong pull towards Y/N's face, her eyebrows raised with a stern look.

    "What was that? Thought I told you to stay quiet," she challenged with a smirk, watching Hermione give a huff as her pace sped up, bouncing more and more on top of her as she gave whimpers and moans.

    "Why d-don't you make me then," she retaliated with a gasp, feeling Y/N's fingers dig into the sides of her neck and tighten around her airways for a moment, her breathing falling  short.

    "Don't talk back, pretty girl. Wouldn't want the birthday girl to get punished on her special day, now would we," Y/N mused, Hermione giving a small nod as she reached one hand up to Y/N's, wrapping hers around the one that was gripping her neck.

    "Oh, fuck," she moaned out as she felt the toy hit a certain spot, eyes screwing shut before they snapped back open remembering what Y/N had told her. Her girlfriend seemed impressed with how fast she remembered as she smirked at her.

    "Hm, that's my girl," Y/N hummed out, watching Hermione's body start to shake and convulse, larger and more spaced out breaths falling from her lips as her face began to flush. "Gonna cum?"

    "Y-Yeah," Hermione stuttered out with a whimper, starting to speed up her pace again when her eyes went wide, the feeling of the toy no longer in her making her whine. She gave Y/N a glare as the latter slipped the strap-on off and to the side, wearing a smug smirk as she feigned a look of innocence. "What?"

    "We weren't done—I wasn't done," Hermione spat at her, watching Y/N start to lower herself down, body slipping out from underneath her until her face was positioned right underneath her center.

    "I know, but someone who talks back and doesn't listen doesn't deserve to cum on a toy. Cum on my face since you wanna be such a tease," Y/N instructed, Hermione looking down at her with her eyes slightly widened before she gave an unsure look.

    "Hm, shy now, are we? I can leave you all waiting and wet if you don't want to, last call," Y/N said, her smirk widening as she saw Hermione scoot herself up further on her face, positioning herself over her mouth desperately. She hooked her arms around her thighs, tugging her down until her mouth was centimeters away from her. Licking her lips, Y/N chuckled at how Hermione's hand shot down to tangle in her hair, the other gripping back at her thigh to hold her up.

    "Please," Hermione whispered out, "I'm close."

    Looking back to her center, Y/N wasted no time in latching her mouth onto it, Hermione's eyes shutting as her mouth parted. Her tongue flicked at her clit and alternated between sucking it as well. She prodded her tongue towards her entrance, slowly easing it in when Hermione ground down onto the muscle, trying to meet her pace as she was desperate for a release.

    Y/N stuck her tongue out, letting Hermione ride it seeing as though she were already close to her climax. It only took a couple of more seconds when her body started to convulse and shake again, Y/N being able to make out a thin layer of sweat covering her stomach and face. She looked up to Hermione, but the girl only gazed back it her like she was in a daze, eyes hooded and dilated with her face flushed.

    "C-Cum—I'm gonna cum," Hermione moaned out as she felt her high start to reach its peak, Y/N tightening her hold against her thighs to push her down further into her tongue. With a few last grinds, Hermione's whole body jolted, releasing herself onto Y/N with a loud cry of her name and some curse words following after.

    Her breathing was ragged and jagged as she felt Y/N clean her up, lapping up anything around her center. With pants and hitched breaths, she opened her eyes slowly, being met with Y/N who was making her way back up to sit against the headboard, wiping a bit of her cum off of the corner of her mouth.

    Popping her finger into her mouth, Y/N cleaned it off as Hermione watched tiredly, pulling it out with a pop and a small smirk. "Good birthday, yeah," she teased with a snicker, Hermione giving a trance-like nod as she let out a breathless laugh. "Oh, most definitely."

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 644 25
After the Battle of Hogwarts, the war continues on when Harry was unable to beat Voldemort. The Golden Trio narrowly escaped Hogwarts and meets up wi...
3.4K 102 15
It's the year 1998. Hermione Granger is supposed to be done with Hogwarts, but because of the war she make back to redo her seventh year. Will this b...
6.9K 163 21
A Dramione Fanfiction that takes place in 6th year. Hermione must learn to fly if she wants to get on with a career. Harry and Ron are too busy, and...
1.2M 27.8K 52
Hermione slightly pulled away from Y/N with a smile as they looked into each other's eyes, both having a shimmer of happiness in them. They both gigg...