Marked For Destiny

By TanithBot

THERE IS SMUT IN THIS STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF THE DAMN BOAT AND SWIM BACK TO THE SHORE. NOT MY... More

Memories
Fevers and Powers
Malfoy Manor
Returning the Item
Leaving Azkaban
Taipan Prytus
Message Received
New Horizons
Starting
Behind the Gargoyles
The Second Visit
Understanding
Acceptance
Draco
A Night Out
Dazzlers
Levitation
Waking Up
Emotions
Finally
Biting Revelations
Green and Silver
Answers from Dumbledore
Thoughts
A New Room
Belonging and Bonding
The Soul Mate
Wonders and Worries
Sentiments
The Second Ground
The Dark Mark
Permission
Black and White
Azura
Mutual Trust
Who is Hal?
Friends or Enemies
Denial & Acceptance
Tears & Heartbreak
Evil Removed
The Alpha Vision
The Inner Circle
Happiness
Love
Preparations
Healing
The Trial
Proof From The Alpha
Celebrations
Reconnecting
Undecided
The Personal Gifts
Boo's Birthday
The Matrix Double
The Two Lieutenants
Shock and Wonder
Hogwarts
The Defiance of Fudge
Defiance Explained
The Ministry
The Meetings
What's It Like?
Tea With The Headmaster
I Need To Hear It
Classes
The Divination Message
Dreams
The Wonder of the Wolves
The Final Word
The Cursed Letter
The Common Room
Matrix Unsettled
Reasoning From Blaise
The Rings
Big Hands & Shredded Paper
The Speaking of Souls
The List
Dinner
Shocking News
Pius Thicknesse
Magic United
Disgruntled & Confused
The First Rule
Hallz of Redemption
The Stolen Omega
Guards & Guides
Communication
The Rescue
Punishment & Pampering
Demands of the Alpha
You Have To Ask Nicely
Two Hearts
Nerves & Anxiety
The Alpha Wedding
Reception with a Twist

The Never Promise

1.2K 51 2
By TanithBot

 When Harry and Draco reached their room, they could feel each others lust and wanting to address it immediately, their magic closed the door for them.  Gripping Draco by the front of his shirt, he pulled the blond man to him, and started kissing him passionately.  This was his love, his eternal love and he wanted Draco to know that.  Not that he didn't already, but it felt good to remind him of the fact.  And Draco relented to his mate, feeling every single emotion coming from Harry.  

He felt the love in his heart.  The need in his touch, the want in his kisses, and the fear in his mind of losing him.  He felt everything.  Sending Harry a surge of passion back, that told him, I love you, and please, no worries tonight, only promises baby.  Harry groaned at the sudden change in him.  He agreed.  They wouldn't worry tonight, they would save that for tomorrow.  Tonight they would love, and adoration and promises to never stop loving each other.  And so it shall be.

Again, with a wave of his hand, Harry had them both naked.  "Sweet Merlin, I want you baby", panted Harry, his voice dripping with sex.  Looking at Draco, reading his thoughts that said he wanted him, and needed him so desperately made his heart race even faster.  Draco's mind was reeling, at the possessiveness of his mate, as if his soul had never been touched by Harry before.  Only it had, so many times, over and over and over again, and he would never tire of it.  

With Harry kissing him everywhere, while his hands kept exploring every inch of his body, Draco felt like he was lit on fire.  He was burning, and his heart was a raging furnace, and he never wanted it to go out.  Never douse the flames baby, never stop feeding this fire that is us, he thought.  The assault of those lips on his skin was enough to make him cry out "Oh", because each kiss felt like the first one.  Each touch felt like it was coming home, belonging to what was his.  What had always been his.  

When Harry reached up again, to kiss those beautiful lips, it was raw, seductive and probably the most real feeling in the world.  They had found their way to the carpet in front of the fire, and Draco on his back was raking his fingers through Harry's hair.  Draco groaned at the touch from his mate, knowing that Harry loved hearing his voice of approval.  His long slender fingers sliding through the mess of black hair, but now and then pushing gently on his shoulders as if to tell him, go further down.  And Harry obliged.  Willingly, in fact.  Anything to placate his lover.

When his mouth found Draco, he was rock hard.  Leaking pre cum, he licked the tip of his lover's cock, and hummed in pleasure.  The taste of his mate was amazing, how had he lived without it for so long.  There were no words, just the touch of his mouth and hands marking this beautiful body beneath him.  Kissing him, sucking him, until Draco was a complete shuddering mess, body wet with perspiration, he moved back to kiss him.  Thinking that now was a great time to indulge in the sex toys that he had given Draco, he summoned the cock ring.

It came flying into his waiting hand, albeit silently, so that Draco had no clue as to what was going on.  Being fucked by Harry Potter, the Alpha, and being made love to by him, was never the same on any occasion.  Each time was different, as if he found new places to adore, and admire, and to mark.  Suddenly he felt a slight tension on his cock, and he looked down.  Then seeing the green eyes, and the smirk on that gorgeous fucking face, he knew what Harry had done.

"Potter", he moaned impatiently.  Biting his bottom lip, he wanted release, and he knew before the evening was over, that he was going to beg for it.  And he would beg.  And Harry would tease him about it, and he would laugh and say he would never beg again, and this became their game, because they both knew that he would, and he really didn't mind.  Not at all, not when it came to Harry's cock and Harry's mouth.  And they also both knew that this was the only time that a Malfoy would ever beg.  And that was all right.

"That's right love, tell me what you want", whispered Harry.  Kissing him again and again, making him sound out what he wanted to hear.  "I need you Harry, take me", he whispered back.   Harry could feel the emotions coming from Draco, and had to keep himself composed so as not to fold too early.  The amount of love was overwhelming, and Harry drank it in like a dying man.  He never wanted to stop loving him.  Touching him, kissing him.  Holding him.  Never.  

Draco was begging to be taken from behind, and Harry eagerly complied.  After he had turned onto his stomach, Harry started kissing down the beautiful spine, with hands stroking him all over.  Pulling his arse cheeks apart, he growled softly, wanting to taste his lover in the most intimate way.  And so he put his face in between the white cheeks of his arse, and licked Draco's tight pink hole.  "Oh god!", exclaimed Draco, throwing his head back.  

Harry had a primal need to claim his lover again.  And he would do so.  Licking, sucking and tasting what was a very beautiful part of Draco, he didn't even stop to breathe.  He was so aroused by the taste and scent of his mate, he couldn't stop, even if he wanted to.  Pushing his tongue in as deep as he could, he made Draco groan again, and his whole body shiver.  Harry had moved his hands down to his thighs, just below his arse cheeks, and gripped him tight enough to cause bruising.  And he wasn't sorry.

"Merlin you're so wet", said Harry with a shaky voice.  "You are so fucking beautiful like this Draco", he said.  Harry carried on praising every inch of his body, and was so enthralled that only he could have what was underneath him.  Only he would ever touch Draco like this, and only he would love him totally and completely.  Standing on his knees, at Draco's back, he summoned their lemon scented lubricant.  Stroking his very own hard cock, he was ready to enter heaven.  Draco looked around, and was envious.  He wanted that in him now, and he didn't want to wait any longer.

"Please Harry", begged Draco.  "No prep, just please......".

Harry would never not listen to Draco, but he also didn't want to hurt him.  He knew he was big, and would in no way forgive himself if he did.  He pushed in very slow and gentle at first, but had to stop midway, because he could already feel his orgasm rising to the surface.  And it wouldn't do good for him to release before he was even inside his lover.  Breathing harshly, he gripped the base of his own cock, and proceeded his movements.  

Draco winced at the sudden stretch, but whispered to Harry to please keep going, don't stop.  Harry did so, albeit very slowly.  When he was fully inside of his mate, he let out a breath, and enjoyed the feeling of the tight heat that surrounded him.  Neither of them moved for what felt like a long time, and it was Draco who made the first move.  He clenched around Harry, and was aroused even further by the groan that escaped the Alpha's mouth.  Harry knew he had to move, because he wanted to feel every inch of Boo.  He needed Draco to submit to him today, in a show of what he would do in the face of danger.  If they were ever faced with it, he would do exactly as his lover, as the Alpha, told him.  

Moving slowly, wanting Draco to get used to him, he kept his grip on his hips.  When Draco stuck his arse out even further, Harry's world stopped turning.  His brain basically stopped functioning, because oh my god, this right here was pure ecstasy.  And he knew that this blond man wanted him to move faster, and so he did.  He pulled out, but not completely, and with a swift urgent force, slammed into his lover again.  Draco cried out, "Yes, oh my god yes, more", and Harry listened.  With all that he was, he listened to that voice.  To the body movements.  To the begging.  He just listened.   

All he could focus on was what Draco wanted, and he gave it to him.  Gave himself to him, again and again and again.  He watched as his cock slid in and out of his lover, and was fascinated.  He thought it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen.  Other than his lover's phenomenal arse, that is.  He heard Draco cry out in pleasure, and knew that he had hit his prostate.  He kept on hitting that same sweet spot, wanting Draco to cum, screaming his name.

And Draco wanted nothing more that that either.  He wanted to call out, to cry out when he came, but there was just one problem.  The cock ring.  He was leaning on his forearms, with his back so low, and his arse jutted out so perfectly, he knew that Harry loved looking at him.  The sounds of skin slapping on skin was becoming more noisy as his thrusts became more powerful, and with a wave of his hand, after hearing Draco whisper "Hal...", the cock ring was off, and he did indeed cry out.

Eventually, his orgasm was pumping out of him and spilled all over the bed.  Harry moaned as the heat of Draco's hole gripped him even tighter, and he couldn't hold it in any longer.  He bent down and bit into Draco's shoulder as he slammed home one more time, as deep as he could, and filled his lover up with his seed.  He didn't stop because this was a very powerful orgasm, and so he kept going, his body demanded it.  The beautiful man demanded it.  And when it was over, they both lay down, still with Harry on top of Draco.

Harry was limp, and rolled off of his mate.  After waving his hand to clean up, he pulled Draco into his arms.  Draco moved as if it were second nature.  As if they had been lovers for many lifetimes, and he knew they fit well together.  He knew that this was where he belonged.  Always.  

"I love you Harry", he said out of breath.  "I love you so much".

Harry tightened his hold on Draco.  "I love you too baby, I love you too.  Never forget that ok".  

Silly man.  He knew how much Harry loved him, he could feel it through their bond, but nodded his head nevertheless.  

"Did I hurt you Boo?", Harry asked with a look in his eyes that Draco loved. He loved this about Harry.  He could be so forceful and demanding, yet be so soft and gentle, afraid that he had hurt him.  "No my love, it was sexy as fuck.  You didn't hurt me", he revealed.  Hugging him even tighter, Harry was happy with the answer.  He knew they had to address what had been spoken about in the common room, and waited for Draco to start the conversation.

"Hal, what did the letter say exactly?", he asked, just as Harry knew he would.  "The one from Madame Bones".

Harry tensed.  Holding onto Draco he kissed the top of his head, and asked him if he really wanted to know.  Draco said yes please, so Harry shifted and removed the letter from the pocket of his waistcoat.  He handed it to Draco, and with tears in his eyes said to him, "I love you Boo, don't ever think otherwise, I will always protect you.  Understand?"

Draco nodded.  He took the letter from Harry, and with shaking hands opened it and started to read.  

Dear Mr Potter

I have in my possession a letter.  A cursed letter written by Dolores Umbridge.  It was sent to the Head of the Wizengamot.

There is a threat to Mr Draco Malfoy.

Refusal on her (Umbridge) part to see and acknowledge you as the Alpha will make her all the more steadfast in her pursuing her goals.  She needs to make her voice heard, and humiliate you one more time.

Please regard this as urgent, come and see me.  Together we shall put her where she needs to be, in her rightful place.

Always your humble servant

Madame Amelia Bones / Head of Wizengamot

Draco was shaking in his anger.  How could anyone pen these atrocious thoughts, let alone think them?  People were so blind, and he couldn't help but hope that when the Alpha put her in her place, and he most definitely would, he would be there to witness it.  And he would gloat for days to come.  The audacity of that bitch.  His anger was nothing compared to Harry's, but when he heard the soothing voice of his lover, he calmed somewhat.

"Draco, look at me", said Harry with a stern voice.  Draco looked up from where his head was resting on Harry's chest.  He loved this man.  He would love him in all the other lifetimes, if they were given it.  He would love him in any universe they were together.  There was nothing that could break or alter their bond, he would not allow it.  Smiling at his Boo, he took his face in his hands and kissed him softly.  Draco opened his mouth wide, to allow the Alpha to claim him and calm him.  He never doubted the love he could feel from Harry, and the beauty of it was that nobody knew.  They were aware of them being able to speak with their minds, but they had no deeper knowledge of the bond.  And that would ultimately be Umbridge's downfall.  

Harry groaned when Draco submitted to him again.  Rolling over, with Draco underneath him, the kisses became more demanding.  More passionate, and there was no stopping him taking what he wanted.  Panting harshly, he broke away from the kiss, and just looked into the silver orbs.  "Today I will make a promise to you baby boy", said Harry.

"I will call it The Never Promise",  said Harry.

"I promise to never hurt you", and he kissed his face.  "Never leave you.  Never let you come to any harm.  Never stop wanting you.  Never stop making love to you.  Never stop desiring you.  Never stop kissing you.  Never stop claiming you.  Never stop caring for you.  Never stop touching you.  Never stop holding you.  Never stop spoiling you.  Never stop loving you".  Through all the promises, he kept kissing the face and body of his lover. 

"You are my love Draco.  My beautiful baby boy, and I will not allow slander, or anything bad, ever happen to you or to us", he finished.

Draco grabbed Harry by the neck, after dropping the letter onto the floor and pulled him down into another kiss.  After a very long passion filled kiss, he said to Harry, "My love, I make the Never Promise to you too".

"I will never stop loving you, calming you, holding you, wanting you, irritating you, kissing you, touching you, worrying about you, caring for you.  Never Harry.  Never", said Draco with tears in his eyes.  Harry smiled at his lover.  The way that he had managed to slip in the part about irritating him was cute.  Biting his bottom lip, he told Draco that maybe they needed to show each other just what they meant by the never promise.

Draco smiled back, and when he had Harry on his back, he proceeded to give him a blow job that would have torn the roof off, had they not had a silencing charm on the room.  All things said, it was a great end to a horrible day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 447 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
13.5K 549 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...
115K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...