[BL]An Instructor Manual For...

By Rezioj27

Author: Explosive cutie Status: Complete Status in COO: 490 chapters Hit by a car, he transmigrated to the f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 27

1.5K 67 0
By Rezioj27

    where is it?

    where is it?

    Shen Yuan began to look for something, and became a little flustered in his heart. His soul could pass through any object, he wanted to open the cabinet, he couldn't pull it, he wanted to turn over the heavy files, he couldn't move it.

    But he knows, here, in this room, there are things he needs, there are things he desires, he wants that, he desperately needs it!

    "Here!"

    Finally, Shen Yuan finally felt its specific location. It was in the cabinet, and Shen Yuan couldn't wait to enter it, and his soul followed into the cabinet.

    The cabinet is not big, but his soul can go through everything, there is no problem.

    Box, small box.

    There is light in the cabinet, and he can see that there is a small box in this cabinet, and the box is exactly the same as the pure white box that Mr. Bai gave him just now, but the label on the top is not the same.

    Words were written on the box. On the crystal of the Space System that Shen Yuan had just gotten, it was space, and on the top, nothing was written.

    no?

    There is only one word, nothing.

    Shen Yuan really wanted to open the box to take a look, but couldn't open it. He felt depressed to death.

    I stretched my finger to poke the box, my finger still went through, but it just felt strange. After I went through the finger, it felt cool and comfortable.

    Shen Yuan withdrew from the cabinet, his eyes were earnestly staring at the cabinet just now.

    It is a good thing, and it must be what he needs. He is very sure in his heart. It must be, absolutely.

    "Non-attribute crystal, a trace of spiritual elements, after drinking it, like...and tea, it has a certain refreshing effect without side effects."

    He muttered.

    After reading, he took notes, and then went back to Drow Saint again.

    Zall Sheng was still worried about his safety, his brows were extremely anxious, and his face was serious.

    Shen Yuan's soul is beside him, but he can't feel it at all.

    "Zall Saint..."

    "Zall Saint..."

    He called him with his soul, touched him with his hands, and teased him, but these were all things that were completely useless to do.

    Call him, he can't hear, touch him, he can't feel it, let alone tease him.

    He also continued to look at himself who was lying down, and then looked at Mr. Bai again, who began to speak.

    "His physical condition is very good, and all the indicators checked out are within the normal range. It seems that abilities are at work."

    "Can't he touch the crystal?"

    "No way, the space prophecy is different. I have never met a capable person, but in this world, I have not yet encountered a capable person who cannot touch a crystal of the same attribute."

    Old Bai was also analyzing.

    Shen Yuan was still holding the crystal that he had just taken out.

    Zall Saint looked at Shen Yuan and sighed for a long time:

    "He looks like he

    is asleep."

    "He fell asleep, but I don't know why he fell asleep suddenly." "What did he wake up? Old Bai knows. Is it?"

    Zall Saint looked at Mr. Bai expectantly, Mr. Bai shook his head, and then, Zall Saint bowed his head in disappointment.

    At this moment, Shen Yuan suddenly felt that Saint Zall was a bit cute and pitiful, as if there was no one to take care of him, and seemed very lonely.

    "Zall Saint..."

    Shen Yuan was not in a good mood, staying outside the shell, looking at him sad, seemed to feel uncomfortable in his heart.

    "Lao Bai, can we stay here forever today? I dare not move him, I want to wait for him to wake up."

    "Okay."

    Bai Lao is still very tolerant to Drow Saint.

    Zall Saint thanked him gratefully, and then sat aside, took Shen Yuan's hand, and talked to him.

    Shen Yuan's right hand suddenly warmed, he raised the right hand of his soul and looked at it, feeling really incredible.

    The black crystal was taken from his hand by Zall Saint, and put it into the box.

    Shen Yuan felt another strange feeling coming from his hand again, that feeling was very strange, but at the same time, he also felt very longing.

    This feeling is very similar to the non-attribute feeling I just encountered.

    "Yuan'er, you must be healthy and come back well. I still have surprises ready to give you."

    Zhuo Ersheng spoke to him.

    Shen Yuan stood beside him and listened.

    Before he knew it, Shen Yuan fell asleep...

    Night came...

    Shen Yuan opened his tired eyelids, and slowly, slowly.

    The warm feeling in his hands is gone, and Shen Yuan feels a little regretful.

    Then, his gaze began to search again. He wanted to find Drow Saint, but he couldn't find it. Finally, he sat up, feeling a little cumbersome.

    Ok?

    A question mark appeared above his head inexplicably?

    This cumbersome feeling...

    "I 'm back! I 'm back!"

    Shen Yuan was suddenly excited. He raised his head and looked around and found that he was still in the Bai Lao's research institute. He was lying on the instrument. The instrument felt a little cold. of.

    The stool next to Zall Sheng had sat on it. He didn't know if it was subconscious, and suddenly he reached out and fumbled towards the stool.

    There is still a warm feeling on the stool, so, the drow saints were actually by his side just now, right? I just don't know where he is now.

    "Brother Zhuo?"

    he shouted.

    In the test room on the side of the research institute, Zall Sheng is cooperating with Mr. Bai to do physical fitness tests.

    His physique is of a special type, and he has two abilities, one is diamond simulation and the other is flame.

    Therefore, he is also known as King Kong Flame General.

    He used his abilities to lay down his current career, and the abilities are certainly not weak.

    Moreover, constantly training and taking crystals will make his abilities more powerful.

    Because Shen Yuan was in the research institute, it was very safe, so he also temporarily left. Anyway, the test time will not be very long, at most it will be an hour.

    Shen Yuan got up, he was in the research institute room, and found that he wanted to go out to find Zall Saint, but couldn't find the door where he first came in...

    After a round, sure enough, there was no one in this room.

    In the case of boredom, Shen Yuan moved his hands and feet, and after doing a set of gymnastics, he felt much more comfortable.

    Then he walked towards the cabinet in the room.

    He wanted to see what the crystal he wanted looked like and what it did.

    Pointing to the drawers one by one, he finally found it.

    Lao Bai didn't know if he was confused or didn't put these things in his eyes at all, and without setting a password, the drawer could be opened directly, and then another small box appeared.

    He stretched out his hand to take out the box. The temptation was too great, and there was no one around, so he had to take a look first.

    Non-attribute crystals are refreshing like tea and have no side effects. Isn't this just to replenish energy? In other words, add spirit.

    The box opened, and a pure-color transparent crystal appeared in his sight. I have to say that he felt that it was very beautiful at first glance.

    Especially don't know what, looking at this beautiful crystal, he couldn't help swallowing, and suddenly...feeling hungry...it was

    obviously not like eating.

    The institute was very bright. He didn't know whether he was dead outside at night or during the day. Anyway, he was hungry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
185K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
537K 58K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
291K 24.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...