𝐀 π†πˆπ…π“ π…π‘πŽπŒ π†πŽπƒπ’...

By alexaparker_

I died. But that's wasn't the end of the story (obviously). It was actually the beginning. Because, apparentl... More

ΖˆΗŸΚ‚ΘΆ
Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚŸΦ…Ι’ΚŠΙ›
ƈɦ.1-COME ON ELLIE, IT'S JUST THANATOS
ƈɦ.2-DO I SAY ABRACADABRA AND SOMETHING HAPPENS?
ƈɦ.3-YOU CAN'T REALLY CLAIM PARENTHOOD!
ƈɦ.4-JUST MET OCEAN EYES! HE IS HOT!
ƈɦ.5-YEAH, ELLIE, YOU'RE GONNA MEET EDWARD
ƈɦ.7-NOW THAT'S A LIE. IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE.
ƈɦ.8-CAREFUL HADES, YOUR FATHERLY SIDE IS SHOWING
ƈɦ.9-DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT SEXY LEXI, STEF
ƈɦ.10-OH GOD! I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT
ƈɦ.11-YOU WERE HALLUCINATING! MUST BE THE STRESS
ƈɦ.12-ISN'T THAT FROM HUNGER GAMES?
ƈɦ.13-IF YOU PISS OFF ELIJAH YOU WILL DIE
ƈɦ.14-RIGHT. I SOLVED ALL OUR PROBLEMS!
ƈɦ.15-GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, KLAUS
ƈɦ.16-AN IMMORTAL STUD, WHO ISN'T A LEECH?
ƈɦ.17-NO NEED FOR THE ATTITUDE, Z
ƈɦ.18-AND HELL IF I BEND MY MORALS FOR SOMEONE!
ƈɦ.19-SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR BROTHER'S ANNOYING LECTURE
ƈɦ.20-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL PUT DIE HARD?
ƈɦ.21-MY BLOOD SMELLS DIVINE?
ƈɦ.22-DO YOU WANT TO KILL MY BOREDOM?
ƈɦ.23-CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO NOT DIE
ƈɦ.24-KILL THE COOL COPY OF COOL JACKET. . . .
ƈɦ.25-YOU CAN BE PART OF MY 'ALWAYS AND FOREVER'
ƈɦ.26-AND HERE I WAS HOPING FOR A SLAUGHTER
ƈɦ.27-GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE
ƈɦ.28-JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME, YOU BERK
ƈɦ.29-WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO MY LIFE?
ƈɦ.30-YES. I AM. YOU KNOCKED ME UP!
ƈɦ.31-IT'S NOT FUNNY, KOL. I'M A HOUSEDIGGER
ƈɦ.32-YOU CAN'T JUST BLESS HER CHILDREN WITH DYING BEAUTY!
ƈɦ.33-I'M SO LETTING THE HOUNDS LOOSE ON YOU!
ƈɦ.34-AND BE LIKE 'DARLING, WILL YOU MARRY ME?', SEE? EASY.
Κ‚Ι›Υ¦ΚŠΙ›ΚŸ

ƈɦ.6-WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A STALKER VAMPIRE?

20.6K 767 155
By alexaparker_

๑۩๑

The night of the attack wasn't at all like in the show. I just went home with my friends and we all did this kind of a slumber party (all the scooby gang). Stef eventually showed up asking how I was, and I told him I was great and that he should join us. It was a fun night.

Today however didn't start as fun. I was shaken up from my slumber. Stupid Jenna.

"Ellie, come on I need your help." She shakes me with a sigh.

"What?" I croak looking up at her.

"Do I look, adult? As in respectfully parental?" She asks me and I sigh sitting up while hugging my pillow.

"Depends on where you're going." I shrug.

" Your parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She says and puts her hair up. BTW yeah it's my meeting, Tanner probably thinks I'm on drugs. Eh.

"Sexy stewardess," I smirk (like the OG). Then she lets it down. "Sex hair."

"You're feisty today. Which one?" She questions me with a frown.

"Um... Both. Sexy hair. Half up half down." I smile. Then I got dressed and went downstairs where Jer was waiting for me with a toast.

"You need to wake up earlier. We're always late." He scolds me.

"I hate to wake up earlier. Hades always says, darker the better. I agree. I prefer nights." I shrug. He also shrugs and we catch a ride with Tyler to school. The rest of the school day was a bitch. Classes suck. And I don't have the extra knowledge anymore. I died when I was fifteen. Urgh... Anyway now I'm bored so I decided to go to the Boarding house. OG Elena went so I'm going to. This time, however, I'm just bored. When I got to the front door it opened on its own. I'm not rude I'm not going in just like that.

"Uh, I'm not going in just cause you opened," I tell the door. That is when Damon opens the door. "Um Hey," I tell him with a smile.

"You must be Elena." He says as he gestures for me to go in.

"Ellie, actually. I hate the name, Elena." I correct him as I plop myself on a couch.

"Uh ok. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother."

"Oh yeah, the brother he's not in contact with," I nod, "I was right then, you came to town."

"I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him."

"Poor him," I mutter. She was a bitch.

"Katherine, his girlfriend? Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet." He asks like I asked something.

"Uh. We have to be dating to do that, actually. And I'm not really interested in Cool Jacket." I shrug.

"Cool Jacket?" He asks confused and amused at the same time.

"Yeah I mean he has a cool jacket. You too by the way." I grin.

"Mine is much cooler." He smirks.

"Well, eh, yours is more leather." I shrug, "But you do have cuter eyes... Ocean Eyes."

"You also have cute eyes." He smirks.

"Duh."

"Hi Stefan," Damon says creepily without looking at Steffy. And I turn to Stefan who's staring at Damon as he could kill him.

"Hey, Steffy Cool Jacket." I grin.

"Ellie, I didn't know you were coming over." He says while staring at Damon.

"Oh well I was bored, and you have this huge house..." I shrug with a smile, "But you guys are having this staring-off contest, so I better go..." I say as I make my way to the door but before I cross it I smirk at them, "You guys should cut the crap you know. The broody scene. Try to talk it out or at least loosen up." I shrug and then go home.

Today, a new day. Is the day of the night of the comet. I warned the scooby gang not to stay at the grill too late, so they won't be Damon's blood bag. The day wasn't that exciting because I'm not really into Steffy, so I don't have problems with him, and Vicky wasn't eaten so she's not appearing... It was at night though that I got to talk to Stef when we were lighting up the candles. It went like this:

"Hey," I told him.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about yesterday. I wasn't myself."

"Well, that's what I told you. Cut the crap. Loosen up. Don't be this broody uptight guy. Be fun." I grin at him and he frowns. "I mean you must let loose with someone..." Can't he understand I'm trying to get him to talk to me about Sexy Lexi?

"It's harder to let loose with new people." Stefan shrugs.

"That is why we're going to be your friends and then you won't have an excuse." I grin. The rest of the night was small talk and fun stuff. Nothing (from my perspective) happened out of the ordinary.

Today (the next day) me and Jer (mostly me) invited the whole scooby gang to hang out in our place (dinner and movies! Yay!). I also invited Stef (cause he's part of the group now) and Damon (but he's just showing up later). Right now we're waiting for Steffy to get here while making dinner.

"Even though I don't think of him more than a friend, the guy is so hang up on my face that he hasn't even noticed you guys," I tell the gang.

"So you're making dinner for us to bond with Ed?" Ty asks.

"That and he really needs to relax." I nod.

"I noticed. He's real uptight." Care agrees

"He looks like he always has something up his ass." Vick so pleasantly agrees.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Jer asks me.

"' Bout what? The gods or that I know what he is?"

"Both?" He shrugs.

"Eh. Eventually. Right now it's funnier to mess with them." I say as Ty nods frantically with a smirk – every time we're with Steffy he can't keep a straight face. It's hilarious.

"Them?" Matty-blue questions.

"Yeah. Cool Jacket and Ocean Eyes." I nod.

"Ooh, Enzo's old not so friend, who's Ed's brother?" Bonnie asks.

"Uh-huh. Also invited him for dinner."

"You did?" Caroline grins.

"Yes, sir. Steffy is not gonna be pleased though." I say with a smirk.

"When are they getting here?" Vic asks.

"Stef must be here in a few." I shrug, "Blue eyes is gonna be here by desert. Dramatic entrance and whatnot."

"Speaking of dramatic entrances when is Enzo gonna show himself to the Salvatores?" Care Bear asks.

"He told me not yet." Bonnie tells us, "He says he's still thinking things over."

"He also told me that" Ty nods, "He also said something about letting them settle in."

"You know Enzo. Always one for the Dramatics. You'd think this was a Soap Opera." Jer says and we nod in agreement.

"Yeah. He is a dramatic little shit sometimes." Vic agrees and then the door ring and I stand up and go to open it only to find Stefan waiting outside.

"Well hello, Ed. Nice of you to stop by." I smirk.

"I was bored." He shrugs teasingly.

"We're making dinner," I tell him as we make our way to the kitchen. "Then we're gonna eat and then watch movies. Cause who doesn't like movies?"

"Perfect. Hi everyone" Steffy greets them getting 'Hi' and 'Hey' back from them.

"So Ed," Matt starts casually with his beer in hand – Jenna's not home... "What is it like being a stalker vampire?"

"What?" Stefan says choking on his beer. Oopsie.

"I'm just messing dude." Matt shrugs as we all stifle laughs.

"Yeah, you just give off these Edward Cullen vibes," Care says after controlling herself.

"But don't worry we've seen you in the sun," Ty smirks.

"You don't sparkle. So that's great." Jer finishes for him and I'm just there trying not to laugh. I can also hear Hades laugh in my head, so that's not helping.

"That doesn't mean anything." Bonnie scoffs.

"Yeah, he could still be a vamp." Vicky agrees with a grin growing wider as we see Stefan become physically more uncomfortable.

"That just means he's not a lamp." I snort. "Now, Steffy, are you?"

"Am I what?" He asks trying to sound casual. Keyword: trying.

"A vampire," Jer replies.

"No. I – I'm just a loner." He says quickly. And I swear Tyler is losing his breath. He's like red, trying not to laugh. He looks sick.

"Well, you're not a loner anymore. You have us now." Caroline grins at him as I'm elbowing Tyler for him to stop.

After that, we sat down to eat. Had small talk and whatnot. It was fun. Then we went to the living room to watch movies. And, like, almost every time I made everyone watch one of my favorite movies. My Cousin Viny. Masterpiece. We were about to press play when the doorbell rang. That must be Day! So I went to get it (with Stef hot on my heels).

"Ocean Eyes!" I greet as I open the door and see Damon.

"Damon? What are you doing here?" Stef asks.

"I, Stefan, was invited." Day states.

"By whom?" Steffy asks confused. Dummy.

"Me of course," I say. "Now step aside, Cool Jacket."

"Ellie are you sure you want to –"

"Trust me Stef, it's no biggie. Come in Ocean Eyes." I cut Stefan off and let Damon come in. "We were about to watch a movie. My Cousin Vinny. Have you watch it?"

"Sure I have. One of my favorites." He smirks. He's probably lying but I don't care. After we watched the movie we started talking.

"I heard you got into the team, Cool Jacket," I say to Stefan.

"Yeah. Good for you Stef." Care beams.

"That's what I always tell him. You have to engage. You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it." Damon agrees. Pretentious Bastard.

"That is true. You should tell that to Ellie she never joined cheerleading." Caroline nods.

"Cheerleading sucks." Vic disagrees.

"Hear, hear." I grin.

"You don't seem like the cheerleading type, Ellie."

"That's 'cause I'm not." I shrug.

"But you would look good in the uniform." Ty grins and I slap him in the back of the head.

"Dick."

"I'm sorry, Ellie, Jeremy, by the way. I know what it's like to lose both your parents. In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person we've ever cared about die."

"People die every day." Jeremy shrugs he's getting better. At least he accepted their death already.

"Plus if you outgrow them obviously they end up passing away." I shrug. And I can see Stef and Day getting stiff.

"We don't need to bring that up now, Damon," Stefan says shortly.

"Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up. Mm." Damon smirks.

"Are you talking about your ex?" Care beams at them. She already knows though.

"Why won't you want to bring her up. Did something happen?" I ask oblivious... Not. I know what his purpose is.

"She died. In a fire." Damon says solemnly.

"That must've to suck," Vicky says. "I'm sorry" Even though she knows the bitch (who's awesome and gorgeous) isn't dead nor in the tomb.

The rest of the night was just light topics. All fun stuff and drinking games and more movies. I made them watch Die Hard (also one of my favorites.).

๑۩๑

(A/N: I'm using Kathrine & Elena gifs for Ellie. So... yeah that's it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 2 2
I died from a fire in my second life but when I suddenly woke up, I was Elena Gilbert from the show I watched in my first life! To make matters worse...
180K 6.2K 17
I was 19 years old, I had my whole life ahead of me. I woke up as Jeremy Gilbert in a TV show I watched just to look at the hot chicks and because t...
192K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...