Her

By ShaChief

He's finally met his match. Someone who isn't effected by his smile Someone who isn't impressed by his money ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Fourteen

2.4K 106 41
By ShaChief

They sat in the corner of a low key diner in Jersey. Dave sat across from Zendaya in the booth watching her open her straw. He was well aware that she was avoiding eye contact with him, to him it was cute."

"I can feel your eyes on me." She finally glanced up for a second before looking at the pictures that graced the wall.

"Why won't you look at me?" Zendaya could hear the humor in his voice which made her roll her eyes. Her eyes met his and for some reason she instantly caught a attitude.

"I don't like you. You know that?" She picked up the menu.

"I haven't even done anything. Plus I spent all morning replacing ya car." He licked his lips before smiling at her.

"It's your fault my car had to be replaced. You and your crazy ass girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend?" He raised a brow & picked up his menu "I don't do those"

"Ri-"

"Until now" he winked over the menu at her. "Why you don't like me mamas?"

"Why you smiling so much. Your team lost tonight, you got ejected and you fought a friend."

"Worth it" he looked at me through low eyes before looking back down at his menu "Had to mark my territory"

Zendaya studied his face. Dave knew that he was fine af with his patchy ass beard but she wanted nothing to do with him. Everything about him screamed toxic but she hated the way her panties got wet whenever he was nearby. Ignoring her inner thoughts she finally replied to his previous statement.

"I'm not your property David."

"I really hate when people call me that but I let it slide because it's you."

"Is that what's on your birth certificate?"

"Yeah."

"So shut up."

"He laughed and set his menu to the side. "I didn't mean you imply that you're my property. I'm just saying I'm territorial over the things I want."

"What made you think that statement was any better?"

"I don't know what you want from me. What do I have to do?"

"Stop talking to me like you talk to these other females out here. I don't find that shit cute."

Little did Dave know her body was having completely opposite thoughts. If it was up to her pussy she would've been fucked the shit outta Dave."

"Yo you good?" Dave question snapped her out her thoughts.

"Yeah why??"

"I don't know. You was over there turning red af." He laughed "thought you stopped breathing on me"

The waitress came over to the table instantly making Zendaya roll her eyes because as usual it was another female all in Dave face but she couldn't even be mad at him. She was mad at his mama for pushing his fine ass out.

"I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and butter pecan milkshake. She'll have -..."

"Aht Aht boyyyy don't do that" She said giving the menu one last look. "I'll have the sweet & spicy chicken tenders with fries and a Oreo milkshake."

"Anything else Mr.East" the waitress leaned towards him.

"Nope! That'll be all. Thanksss sweeeets" Zendaya picked up the menu and shoved them into the girl hands.

Dave watched Zendaya with a smirk on me his face. "What?"

"Why you always do that?"

"Do what?" She rest her chin on her hands.

"You get jealous when girls want me but you always make it seem like you don't wanna fuck with me."

"I-"

Zendaya phone started to ring and they both glanced down at it before she quickly declined the call. Dave laughed and leaned back in the booth. "So it's not an act. You really don't wanna fuck with me because you still hanging on to Jay"

"I'm not hanging on to anyone. He called me a couple days ago and we've just been talking ... as friends nothing serious."

"So why didn't you pick up."

"I'm hanging out with you right? You said you had something to talk to me about."

"It don't even matter now bro."

"Why you catching an attitude?" She leaned back and now they were both giving each other the stare of death.

"I don't have no attitude."

"Your whole vibe changed when my phone rang."

"You not my bitch so talk to whoever you want. It don't even matter."

Zendaya laughed before putting $20 on the table and grabbing her purse. "Thanks but no thanks" she pulled out the keys to the BMW and placed them in his hand.

"That's your problem. Your ass always running. Learn to sit down and talk shit out."

"Learn to not be a asshole and we might have a decent fucking conversation David."

"Man sit tf down" he pulled her into the booth next to him "and take ya little funky ass $20 & ya damn car keys back"

"Dave don't talk to me like-"

"Shut up" he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. As much as she didn't want to her body betrayed her by melting against him. They pulled apart at the sound of their food being put down.

Zendaya cleared her throat and avoided eye contact. "Ummm this looks good" she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"It does. Wonder how it taste tho." Zendaya could feel his eyes on her and it caused her cheeks to turn red.

"Don't be in this diner being nasty David" she pushed him and they shared a laugh while smiling at each other.

"Spend the- there go ya nigga again" Dave said while pointing at her phone "go ahead and answer it"

"Nah it's fine I'll call him la-"

"Nah, go ahead" he swiped the screen for her and Jay face popped up.

"Wassup beautiful?"

"Hey Jay. Sounds like the show is still going on"

"Yeah, I'm up next. Just didn't wanna miss the regular thing we do where you wish me luck before every show." He smiled showing his grills

"That's sweet. I'm out eating and I don't wanna be rude so -"

"Who you with? Summer?? Tell her loud ass I said wassup."

"No, um not Summer but I'll let her know. Good luck I hope you have a great show Jay." She smiled

"Thanks lil bit. I'll talk to you soon" he ended the call.

"Every show??? That's crazy I thought he just hit you up a couple days ago? He laughed while shaking his head.

"How'd you say it? oh right. I'm not ya bitch"

"The point is you lied to my face a few mins ago. Why you felt the need to do that? Was you tryna protect my feelings or your guilt?"

"I have no reason to feel guilty. I don't belong to anyone. I'm single."

"Exactly which means you don't need to lie to me. If that's the nigga you wanna fuck with then coo."

"Me & him didn't break up on bad terms. It's no reason I can't be his friend."

" is that all it is? Friends?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Cause I'm tryna fuck with you the long way" he grabbed her chin so that she was looking at him.

"This isn't you David. You've shown your true colors. I'd never believe we could be anything more than really good friends." She moved his hand.

"Every relationship starts with a friendship right mamas?"

"Why you doing this?"

"I could lie and pretend you haven't snuck your way into my head & emotions but I'd be lying and I'm too honest for that."

"All we do is argue."

"All you do is argue." He quickly responded "your little ass always mad about something."

"Your bitch keyed my car and threw a brick
Through it!!" She yelled

"I got you a new one."

"You talked down on me in front of ya boys."

"I was jealous" he shrugged "I apologized."

"You insinuated I was hoe."

"Again I apologized"

"You were rude the very first day we met."

"I had to shit and you were taking too long." He laughed "and while I never apologized, it did make for a interesting first meet."

"David-"

"And I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear before kissing her neck which earned a shiver out of her. She chewed on her bottom lip while looking at him.

"What ma?"

"Our food is cold." She pushed her plate away.

"And I will not be heating it up" the waitress mumbled as she passed their table.

"Wasn't nobody gonna ask yo-" Dave quickly threw his hand over her mouth.

"Don't" he laughed

"How come every time I'm with you I gotta curse a bitch out. You come with a lot of drama. Like am I gonna have to walk around with boxing gloves to be with you?"

"To be with me huh?" He threw his arm over her shoulder and she instantly leaned into him.

"That's not what I meant."

"It is. Just not yet. I know I need to earn your trust and affection as you say."

"Zhuri and Brandon are at summer place. Come have a movie night with me?"

"If I get to pick the first movie we got a deal beautiful" she smiled and they shook on it before he quickly kissed her lips. "Let's go." He left 100$ on the table.

"Are we not taking our food??"

"Nahh we'll get something else."

On their way back to the city Dave held her hand the entire way back. Occasionally leaving kisses on the back of her hand. Zendaya glanced at him with a weird look on her face.

"What?" He stopped at a red light.

"Why you keep doing that??"

"Doing what?"

"David."

"I'm trying to be that guy you've been asking me to be. It's not something I'm use to so please excuse the awkwardness." He parked in front of her building behind her new car.

"David..."

"I know you're not-"

"Shut up" she grabbed his face and kissed him. It was the first time she had initiated a kiss between them and it caught him off guard. He gripped her  thigh and smiled against her lips. She pulled him closer by his shirt. Clearly wanting to be pressed again him he lifted her over the middle console so that she was in his lap. She shivered when Dave mouth trailed kisses down her neck.

Dave pulled back and rest his forehead against hers.

"Baby girl. I'm really not tryna rearrange your guts tonight. Especially not in this car"

"Why not?" She pouted which only caused them both to laugh.

"Because you not these other bitches. I don't plan on treating you how I would treat them." He stepped out the car carrying her before putting her down and letting and reaching back to grabbed the food they stopped to get.

"I can't wait to try these birria tacos. You need help? She tried to grab the drink tray but Dave moved out her reach.

"I got it babe. Open the door."

They both stopped walking. "Babe??" They both said "yeah, definitely just got ahead of myself"

"No kizzy" she laughed but Dave didn't miss her cheeks turning red.

They pulled out the food and both sat on the floor with their backs against the couch. Dave looked through all the streaming apps before deciding on the remake of overboard.

"I love this movie" she laughed before it even started. "What. Why you staring?" Dave leaned over kissing her. She fell back against the fluffy carpet her breathes quickened as Dave hovered over her.

"You don't understand how bad I want you."  He whispered in her ear.

"Im not stopping you." She chewed on her bottom lip while staring up at him.

"Fuckkk! I know" he rest his forehead against hers "but I can't, not yet. Trust me I want to but it's needs to be the right time for us. Not just because we're in the heat of the moment."

"So stop trying to seduce me" she played with his beard.

"Stop looking at me like that then mamas" he pecked her lips then helped her sit up just as the movie started.

"Ouuu these look so damn good" she basically drooled.

"Fatass" he laughed

"It's getting fat, I know" they looked at each other and Dave fell out laughing.

"Alright cause where's the fucking joke David."

"You know you got a long back. I don't know why you out here lying like that"

They spent the rest of the night watching movies, laughing , eating food and all the snacks in Zendaya  kitchen. The next morning Dave was the first one to wake up. Zendaya was laid out completely on top of Dave, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

Dave pushed her hair out her face and admired her beauty. He sighed knowing he was becoming attached and he didn't quite know how to handle it. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her, she deserved nothing but the best.

Dave kissed her forehead just as knocks started at her front door. Looking at the time it was 8am. "Baby girl?" He lightly shook her. She groaned and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"Mamas, are you expecting anyone?"

"No" she yawned and looked up at him "why?"

"Someone is knocking."

They both got up and walked into the living room. Zendaya stretched and rubbed her eyes before pulling the door open.

both Dave and Zendaya stood there confused at what was waiting on the other side of the door until she popped out from behind the officers.

"YEAH BITCH! I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER ZENDAYA?!?....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.1K 33
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
70K 679 15
*edited* After their story ended in nothing but pain, she is finally moving on from her past. The year went by in a blick of the eye, which made reco...
39.5K 915 45
Something inside Ayla's mind wanted something more, something evidently deeper and darker. Her boyfriend didn't seem to make the cut so she moved ont...
8.2K 205 29
in which a girl goes to summer camp, and gets caught in a lie that could ruin her life