Mage of the Future - Noze...

De akaashiiii_

Y/N and Nozel loves each other deeply. Their relationship has been a rocky road but they've survived that alr... Mai multe

The girl with Ice and Future Magic.
NOTE
DETAILS
Magic Knight's Entrance Exam
Into the Silver Eagles
"Know your place, you peasant"
Wrong Place
Hi :>
Favor
Photo

Prologue

325 9 0
De akaashiiii_

"I hope you live a good life, Nozel..." y/n said as tears falls down her cheek. 

"Are you stupid?! How can I be happy if I'm not with you?" Nozel was angry and crying at the same time.

"I saw Nozel, I saw" she muttered.

"I saw with my magic, you're gonna be happy with a girl that looks different than me. You looked so happy. I wish I was that girl" she said in a hoping voice while she was still crying.

"YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL I WANNA BE WITH! SO STOP THIS NONSENSE, Y/N!" Nozel was stressing out. He don't know what to do.

"That's not what you look like, in my magic prediction, a-and my predictions where never wrong. You know that for yourself, Nozel."

"Y/n..." Nozel's tears was already falling.

"Goodbye Nozel. I love you forever."

.....with those words, y/n jumped from the highest point of the tower she made with her ice magic.

Yes, she had two magical attributes, thats how Nozel found her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.7K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.