overthinker | beomjun/yeongyu

De soobni

beomgyu's forced his feelings for his best friend away for the longest time. but when yeonjun says something... Mais

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

one

3.3K 110 20
De soobni

it was late at night when yeonjun decided to send a short text to his best friend.

junie
swings? :)
read 11:37 pm

when beomgyu read the message, a smile appeared on his face without knowledge.

"what's the smile for?"

"was i smiling?" the brunette asked, blinking cluelessly. the boy's friend laughed.

"yes, you were," he set a glass of orange juice on the kitchen counter, "did yeonjun text you?" the boy smirked.

"fuck you, kai." with a flip of the finger, beomgyu grabbed his shoes and ran out the door, not bothering to put them on.

the park was only a couple minutes away from his apartment, less if he ran. when he got close enough to make out yeonjun's figure sitting on one of the swings, he sped up.

"yeonjunie!!"

upon hearing his name, the pink-haired boy looked up to see a tiny beomgyu speeding toward him.

"beomie!!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

72.2K 5K 27
"you're a badass, but without the bad, choi." "you could've just called me an ass, kang. oh sorry, i mispronounced clown." "excuse me you're the one...
388K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...