Death is always around the co...

By peeps_who_luv_anime

After ending the tragedy along with her past classmates, Saihara Y/n and her brother Saihara Shuichi finally... More

0
1
Facts and a bit of headcannons in my book
2

Information

92 3 2
By peeps_who_luv_anime

Name: Y/n Saihara

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Date of birth: September 7

Family: Shuichi (twin brother) and ERROR ERROR

Ability: Force Field

Description: This quirk can be controlled by hands, any shape, color or composition. Can also be used to make someone or yourself invisible.

Drawback: None

Personality: Unlike her brother she is more on the quiet and cold type of personality, but a more showy person with someone who is comfortable. She and her brother were separated during birth and are twins, their parents would let them meet up every once in a while. Often seen reading a book, by her lone self and by some miracle befriended Kokichi.

Ultimate: Ultimate Secret Agent

Looks and Daily Clothes:

A/N: None of the photos are mine credits to the owners.

Credits to @Rukatakushima for the cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
249K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...