Bound To Love 18+

By ButterflyRose7

Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong... More

Cast, Sound Track, Warning, and Disclaimer
BTL 1
BTL2
BTL3
BTL4
BTL5
BTL6
BTL7
BTL8
BTL9
BTL 10
BTL 11
BTL 12
BTL13
BTL 14
BTL15
BTL16
BTL 17
BTL18
BTL 19
BTL 20
BTL 21
BTL 22
BTL 23
BTL24
BTL 25
BTL 26
BTL28
BTL29
BTL 30
BTL31

BTL27

182 3 15
By ButterflyRose7

4 Weeks Later

From NBC news special report, here Lauren Buffett and Eric Seagull.

Lauren: Breaking news from Dallas this even Reha Monroe, the wife of Devin Monroe was found murdered. A single gunshot wound to the head. Our own reporter Eric Seagull is there right now to give us the update.

Eric: Yes Lauren, Mrs. Monroe was found behind me, face down in this stream. Mr. Monroe, who is the Captain of the Dallas Police Department, had this to say.

Captain: Whoever did this... God is gonna make sure you are punished. She was a wife, sister, friend, and daughter. Why did you take her from us, why? She was my everything, please do the right thing and turn yourself in. We need closure. Can you give us the family that?

Michael POV

"Michael I'm scared," She held me tightly looking at the t.v.

"I really don't know what for? I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I said rubbing her shoulders trying to reassure her.

"That's not the point. You are not going to be with me all the time and you know that."

"And there's always Ace, Braden, Aiden, Bubba, Sugarfoot-"

"Wait, look!"

This just end Mrs. Monroe was with I suspect name Bridgette Wilson.

I laughed

"Mike that is not funny-"

"Ye- Yes it is."

"You have a warped sense of humor." She said, hitting me on the shoulder before getting off the couch as I continued to laugh hearing my phone ring.

"Say man you see this shit?" Braden said on the other end.

"Yeah I do, I would think y'all would hide the body better than y'all did... what happened?"

"We wanted to send a message, it's that simple, Monroe knows what's up."

...

"Boss?!"

"Yeah, I'm still here, but y'all have to keep in mind, I have a woman now and her safety comes first."

"Aww shit not you getting all protective over her, just playin we understand, We got her back too you know? So are you serious about marrying her?"

"Yes." I said simply.

"Damn another bite the dust"

"What?!"

"Huh?! I did say anything."

"Fucking liar you did."

"Man come on how come she can't be your common-law wife."

"Because she's not common law/wifey material it's that simple."

"What about what Kevin said about her?"

"We nip that in the bud real quick, y'all have nothing to worry about, I have nothing to worry about.

Zaya POV

I just couldn't stomach what I just did. I'm only used to wounding people, not outright killing them in cold blood. And I feel no ways about it. If anything, I would do it again if need be. And I also feel like Blu didn't mind it at all. Zaya, you need to move on, what's done is done, I told myself, looking in the mirror before grabbing my keys and heading to the door.

"Hey, hey, where are you going?" Blu grabbed me as I had my hand on the golden knob.

"I'll be back, Blu," I said without another word, but of course he grabs hold of me.

"You only call me that name when you're mad and where are you going?"

"I'm not mad for real, just not feeling good like I have a bug or something. I've been feeling like this for a while, I'm just going to the store for oj and soup and also pick up a few more things. He just looked at me unsatisfied with the answer I gave him.

"That still doesn't tell me why you called me Blu... but okay I'll let it slide for now." He stepped by letting me out the door, I looked back at him as his eyes were already on me.

"Come with me, I don't feel safe."

"Oh, so you want the protective side of me." I nodded my head slowly. He pulled me into his arms and took the keys from me. I kissed his cheek. "I'm driving!" Spoiled ass but I love him nevertheless, I thought as he pulled me to the car.

***

"I'll stay here and you-"

"I know baby, do you want anything."

"Fruit by the foot... oh, no gushers" He said in a childlike manner and I made a face.

"I just bought you gushers last week, so you mean to tell me that you ate all four boxes of gushers in a week?"

"No, more like in a day." He said happily as I looked at him in shock. As he again in a childlike manner nods his head. "They're sweet and juicy like your-" I put my hand over his mouth as I can feel him smiling into my hand.

"First of all you're nasty and secondly I'm going to buy you ten more boxes. Now if you eat all of this in one day... hell even two weeks then you shit out of luck." Ewww he can't be serious! I thought while processing the fact that he just licked my hand, I took my hand away from his mouth and wiped it on his solid green shirt. I opened the door to get out of the car. But in Michael's traditional style he smacked my ass before I closed the door. Once inside I continued giggling and grabbing a handbasket still feeling his hand on my backside. I made my way to the soup aisle and kept feeling eyes on me so I looked around and sure enough people were staring at me.

"Soooo Campbell's chicken noodle soup, Progresso light chicken noodle soup, or Annie's organic chicken noodle soup. Honestly, the last one sounds disgusting." I turned to see Michael looking and holding the last soup he just named with displeasure on his face. So that's why they looking crazy.

"Baby I thought you were going to wait in the car?"

"I changed my mind... problem?" He tilts his head to the side givin me a look waiting for a response. I shook my head, biting my lip tryin not to blush... epic fail.

"No, baby but people keep staring." Now why in the hell would you say that? He looks around to see the people staring as well.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Nope, have they ever seen your face?"

"Nope! Wait yes but that was for petty stuff and that was years ago. Besides, I'm mesmerizing, which is both a blessing and a curse. Hint why I am the way that I am partly." He explains as we walk up and down the aisles. "I'm enjoying this!"

"What?"

"The store! I've never shopped on my own." I couldn't help but laugh at him because with his wide smile, that I love to see.

"Attention all male shoppers! Say I if you love your girlfriend or wife even though she hates roller coasters?" He says on one of the store phones and within seconds you can hear everyone holler in agreement. The people that saw him do this smiled and laughed at us as I took the phone from him.

"This is why you should have stayed in the car." I said, pulling him by his ear while walking to the next aisle.

***

"Oh, come on baby, that was funny." He laughs putting the groceries on the counter. I was only supposed to be in there for five to ten minutes but it was well over forty-five minutes. As we were putting up groceries I happened to stumble on a pregnancy test. What the... Michael.

"Angel di... did you put this in here?" He looks down before looking up at me with a bashful smile.

"Yeah, just in case ya know?!"

"Tacos sound really good... fish tacos, let me get started." He wants kids already... okay.

"Do you want kids with me?"

"Sure I do!" I said without looking at him, I heard him laugh unamused I turned to look at him. "Yes, I would like kids but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Everything... like will I be a good mother, will I even live long enough to see my children walk the stage, will me and you still be together? It's just so many, what if's." He sighs and pulls me close before answering.

"Why do you always worry about everything? You are going to be a great mother-baby, we are going to be great and we will survive... okay." He kisses my lips before wiping my tears away. I buried my face into his chest making him laugh.

"I just don't want to end up like my mother... dead and nobody knows why. Which I know is a lie people just don't want to tell me. I rolled my eyes letting my fiance go. But apparently, he wasn't done holding me and pulled me right back into his arms.

"You want me to find out for you, you know I can?"

"No, it's no use besides ain't no point in disturbing the dead."

"I don't believe that. Dead or alive if you got the info I'm coming, I don't give a rat's ass."

"Please tell me how you are going to get the dead to talk to you."

"Duh... The people that knew them. It's been how long again? Someone's gonna talk."

"Mich-"

"Nope, it's been settled, we are gonna find out." He kisses me letting me go then walks to his studio.

I took a deep breath then exhaled, turning on the water to get dinner started. I walked over to the fridge to take out the ingredients that I will need. I placed them on the counter and picked up the pregnancy test. Just as I was going to take the test my phone rang,

"Hello?!"

"Zaya, get down to the station, I need to have a few words with you." I hear Monroe's demand over the phone. I took the phone away from my ear just looking at it for a brief moment then placed it back on my ear.

"No, go find someone else to badger." I waved him off as if he could see me, I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone in his face.

The fucking nerve of him. I thought while pacing the floor the kitchen. Okay, Zaya calm down, you are in a better place. Should I say something? "Fuck it MICHAELLL."

Michael POV

Oh Goood what is it, I turned to look at the door waiting for Z to tell me something asinine.

"Yes, Pumpkin," I said with a tight lip,

"Monroe call me to the station, saying he wants to talk." Now, why in the hell is he calling her. Oh, the dead wife.

"Give me your phone, we are going to talk to him together."

"First of all we, not about to do nothing we- Michael don't."

"Thank goodness you called back-

"Um... Yes, no wrong person but anyways this won't take long. The next time you call her. I will make a personal visit to you, she's not talking to you y'all have nothing to talk about. Now with that being said, have a nice life." I handed her the phone back. "What were you saying before the phone call doll?"

"I just wanted to put you on alert. Not for you to say something to him. He seems like he's being stretched too thin.

"That's because he is, Ace always gives me the scoop on him and he's not doing too good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 3.4K 120
Stories of Michael Jackson from different era's. Also if you don't like the things I write in this book. I'm saying this nicely, please don't read my...
1.2M 27.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
6.6K 260 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
486K 13K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...