Dirty Deeds || Kim Hongjoong...

By CodeM21

"I snap the man's neck before he has a chance to make a sound" Min Y/N has been out of her house for two year... More

Introductions
Prologue
Not What You Think
My Life, My Way
Familia
Number 1
Twists and Turns
Lessons Learned
Tidy
All is Red
Poisonous Smiles
Golden Ticket
Who's the real Dummy?
Shopping Spree
'Bluddy'
Yelling & Punching
Forget-Me-Nots
Higher Beings
Happy Clap
Gaja!
Wineglasses
City Scenes
Mark Up
The colour purple
Willingly
Red like Rain
Crime Scene
Ring Ding Dong
Fleshy Feast
Squishyness
Doorways
Seonghwa's Story - Heartstrings
Yunho's Story - The Artist
Home
No Blood in Art
Two make a pear
Mingi's Story - Fired Up
Taking Me There
Ceramic
Cloudless Sky
5:53
This Eve
Living Large
Playing with paint
Gin
Yeosang's Story - Type A
Twigs
Poke(her) Face
By blood she is one
Glass isn't that sharp
Evermore
Losing Game
NOT A CHAPTER
San's Story - Bubblegum
Silence is Bliss
Time to get your ass up, b*tch
What's up, Doc?
Wooyoung's Story - Twisty Turny
Jongho's Story - 0000110100001010010111010
Vasec-time
peachy clean
Tabby
Ashes
Green Lights
Bonus Chapter: Wedding Planner
Bonus Chapter: Red Lights
Bonus Chapter: Wedding Dress Shopping
Bonus Chapter: House Hunting
Bonus Chapter: The Red Wedding - The End - Part 1
Bonus Chapter - The Red Wedding - The End - Part 2

Watch Your Back

2.9K 105 113
By CodeM21

"We have to plan it all out first. Surely you know that that's how things work or you would've been caught by now," Hongjoong's annoyance rings throughout the room.

"God. Can't take a joke, huh?" I question.

That earns me some looks. And I think some of them are biting their tongues to keep from laughing.

Well at least not everyone hates me.

"It'll be a miracle if I don't shoot you before this is over." Hongjoong says roughly to me before getting up and storming out of the room.

And, I'm left alone with these mystery guys.

"I'll make this simple. I don't know who you are. And right now, I'm ok with that. I just want to get my shit here."

The man beside me speaks up, "Your 'shit' is here in your space."

"Good." I stand up and give them all the 'peace out' sign before skipping out in search of my 'space'.

The more I walk around, the more I see that I'm in some underground complex. Stealthy. Shady. With the reputation and rumours I've heard, I'm not that surprised.

I pass by some training rooms with men and women sparring. I see some people hurriedly typing at computer keyboards yelling something about 'stocks'. I see a nice kitchen and snatch an apple from it.

If it was poisoned it wouldn't have been left where it was, so I take a big bite out of it.

I find an elevator and step into it. There's a row of buttons. It ranges from "Ground" to "5 Below".
Intrigued, I click '5 Below'.

The elevator takes me down to the lowest level smoothly.

I step out and see a row of closed doors. The doors are very spaced apart.

Obviously, I walk along them.

They're all engraved with initials. I can only imagine at this point that these are living quarters.

It sure would suck if two people had the same initials.

I make it to the end of the hall and see the last door engraved with 'K.HJ'.

I knock on the door, and then bust it open.

There I witness a Kim Hongjoong angrily tapping away at a computer.

"What the hell are you doing here, Y/N?" he asks without looking up.

"Where's my room?" I ask like it should be obvious.

He points to the door.

"Just across from mine." He looks up at me. "Now don't get any ideas. I have you there so I can keep tabs on you."

"Well now that you mention it, I've got ideas..." I mumble under my breath and leave the room.

Sure enough, the room across the hall from his bears my initials. M.Y/N.

I open the door to a room that reminds me more of a prison cell than a room.

The walls are all concrete, as well as the floor. A bed built into one side, a desk jutting out across from it. A bathroom in the back, and a little closet for clothes. I'm really hoping that not everyone lives like this that the other guys I met have better rooms. Hongjoong's looked a bit better but I wasn't focused on scanning the room so I don't have a good idea of what it looks like.

There are no windows, so I'll just have to imagine what sunlight looks like from down here.

On top of my new bed, is a box of my shit. Some of my weapons and clothes. Yippee.

I lock the door and change into some new clothes.

This time I'm in brown leather pants with my knives hidden on either side, a white crop top and red jacket on top.

I search through the box and am surprised to see my laptop and all its gear wrapped up nicely.
I remove it and place it all on the little desk.

A couple minutes later and I hear something in the air vent. A scratch that sounds like metal on metal.

A poof of pink hair is smushed into the vent's cracks. And little slits of eyes glow while they stare down at me.

"Are you lost, Bo Peep?" I ask the man I recognized to be San.

He opens the vent and jumps down into my room.

"We haven't been formally introduced, Lost Girl." San says with a little bow.

"Is that what they're calling me now?" I ask indignantly. I have heard many a names for me, and that one is fresh and new.

He sees me fiddling with my laptop.

"I had the bright idea of packing that. Hongjoong was all 'we've got our own that's just more shit we have to bring'" San imitates Hongjoong with his hands on his hips.

A small smile forms on my lips.

"So what are you doing?" San asks and sits on my bed with his legs crossed and his elbow resting on his legs.

"Well whatever I had planned, I had planned to do it alone."

"Come on, we all need a buddy now and then."

"Not me, partner."

I get up and open the door to let him out.

Little did I know, another guy was out there. One with dark grey hair and little streaks of lighter hair. Wooyoung.

"Oh, jesus, it's a party now."

San gets up and walks out with Wooyoung.

"Sorry, Woo, she doesn't want us right now."

The two man-children stick out their bottom lips in a pout.

That doesn't work on me.

With a shake of my head I speak up. "Why don't you go talk to DADDY HONGJOONG and see if he'll play with ya." I purposely say parts of that louder just to annoy a certain someone.

I wink and close my door.

~~~

That night, Hongjoong stopped by briefly.

He stood beside my desk where I was diligently tapping away and reading up on the news. "Y/N. I need you to start gathering information on your parents. I know neither of us want you here longer than needed. Even just give me what you have or know."

"Agreed."

He started to leave, but stopped midway and turned back to me.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yes, senpai?"

Honjoong's eyes widened and rolled for a moment before he continued with his question.

"How the hell did you get fucked up this bad? I know what you've been doing these past couple years and even some people on my team haven't done as much damage as you."

I shrugged and looked at him over my shoulder. "That's a story for another time."

I turned around in my chair and gave him a little finger wave with a smirk.

Two days later and I'm tired of sitting at a small screen documenting all the little details about my parents. The layout of the house they live in. The vacation houses. How they act, things I know they've done. Things I don't know if they've done but have a suspicion for.

I change into some workout clothes. That nice little workout area I saw has been calling my name forever now.

I go up the elevator to '2 Below'. I almost float to the area with sweating bodies.
There's so much to do here. Treadmills. Ellipticals. Weights. Pull up bars. A boxing ring.
I see a couple of wimps in the ring actually using boxing gloves. I recognize the two men from our brief encounter. Seonghwa and Mingi. They're both shirtless and ooh, mama.
If I was in the mood for it, I'd take those two back to my room right now for a special fight of our own. If you know what I mean. 

They finish up after a few minutes, both a little bruised up. I may have drooled a bit while watching them, but it's ok. They're hot and they know it. I know I'm not the only one drooling at the sight of them.

"Which one of you whores wants to fight The Serpent?" I bellow to the clamour of people.

"I will." 

I step into the ring and see Hongjoong follow suit. 

He's wearing loose shorts and a sleeveless top. Hot.

He sees I'm not wearing gloves and inquires.

"No gloves?"

"Only pussys wear gloves." I give a pointed look at the two men who had just exited the ring. 

Seongwha flips me off and spits out a curse I can't quite hear. Noice. I've gotten his attention.

"You ready to get your ass kicked again, Kim?" I ask him with a teasing tone to my voice.

"See, I'm not. But you will."

I laugh. "Oh, ok hotshot." I add a little eye roll to add to the sarcasm.

He lunges at me first. He favoured his right side so I punch his left. He didn't see that coming. Maybe he's out of practice or just underestimated me.

After my punch, he grabs the wrist of the hand that just bruised his kidneys and yanks me to him.

Now's he got me pressed up against him in a headlock.

"Sweating already? C'mon I couldn't have gotten you wet that fast, we're just beginning." I purr.

I kick his left leg out from under him and flip him over me.

I take a few steps back to let him right himself up.

"Why the fuck are you like this?" he spits and circles me.

"Like what? Charming? Witty? Hot-as-fuck? I don't really know."

This time I lunge for him. 

I run up to him and before he gets the chance to try and catch my punch I slide on the ground and let him trip up. 

He stumbles a few steps and then charges back at me.

He grabs my arm and twists it back to the point of breaking.

I wince a bit at the pain.

"You like that, huh?" He whispers in my ear, his breath hot.

With my legs free, I kick him in the balls.

He lets out a high pitched squeak and falls to the ground.

"I know that was a cheap shot, but I still win." I click my tongue and give a little bow.

With him on his knees in pain, little squeaks coming out of him, I trail my hand along his surprisingly sharp jawline.

I crouch down beside him and stick my bottom lip out.

"Poor baby."

"You'll fucking pay for this, Y/N!" he tries to scream out at me.

That doesn't frighten me. Nothing does anymore. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 28 1
"any good captain would know this is not a good idea, especially right before a big game like tomorrow," he said sternly. hongjoong scoffed slightly...
1.1M 66.8K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
152K 4.1K 30
He leant in and whispered "we aren't complete monsters, keep that in mind sweetheart." .choi san | ateez ff | mafia/ fantasy au highest rankings i'...