>

By Nanaz_Nazmaki

! WARNING ! Contains : Violence, Suicide attempts, Blood ------ Monsters race once lived peacefully on Earth... More

πŸŒ™Act 01 - The Great Bridge
πŸŒ™Act 02 - Prince And Princess Of The Moon
πŸŒ™Act 03 - Moon Castle
πŸŒ™Act 04 - Lunar Laboratorium
πŸŒ™Act 05 - Training
πŸŒ™Act 06 - Relationships Between The Witches and The Blackwoods
πŸŒ™Act 07 - The Moon Crystal
πŸŒ™Act 08 - Papyrus' Secret
πŸŒ™Act 09 - The Past Of Chara
πŸŒ™Act 10 - Fire Moon Rod
πŸŒ™Act 11 - Masquerade Party
πŸŒ™Act 12 - Abduction
πŸŒ™Act 13 - Frisk's Determination
πŸŒ™Act 14 - The Battle (Pt. 1)
πŸŒ™Act 15 - The Battle : TΓ€iskuu (Pt. 2)
πŸŒ™Act 17 - Final Battle : The Moon Crystal's Power (Pt. 4)
πŸŒ™Act 18 - A Day After
πŸŒ™Act 19 - Invitation
πŸŒ™Final Act - Act 20 - Returning To Earth
πŸŒ™Credits

πŸŒ™Act 16 - The Battle : Black Moon Hole (Pt. 3)

28 0 0
By Nanaz_Nazmaki

"Grey! Grey! Wake up!"

Chara keeps on calling Sans, wanting him to wake up. I ran towards them and checked on Sans. He's not waking up. I looked at Alice, she is smiling widely as the Moon Crystal appeared on her hand. I immediately went to her and attacked her with the red knives but she dodged all of them swiftly, then she kicked me away from her. All of the sudden, Papyrus take the sword on Chara's hand and ran towards Alice as he attacked her with the sword, again Alice dodged.

Papyrus keeps on swinging his sword to attack Alice but his attacks are all dodged by Alice. Papyrus then raised up the sword and stabbing it down to the ground, some kind of water came out of the ground and attacked Alice. Alice made a shield and protected herself from Papyrus' attacks. I stood up taking this as a chance to attack her. I teleported behind her then I managed to kicked her as she was thrown away.

Papyrus raised his hand as cyan colored bones came out of the ground and all of it stabbed Alice's body, who is laying on the ground. Papyrus walked towards her, once he is right in front of her, he's going to take the Moon Crystal on her hand, but then Alice's staff shoots a beam towards him. Papyrus managed to dodge back in time.

"No, no, Sans is.. we need to get the Moon Crystal back quickly!"

Papyrus and I looked at Chara and Sans. The two of us ran towards them to check on Sans' condition. Shit! He's starting to dust away! We need to hurry up and get the Moon Crystal back to him, or he'll be dead! I heard Alice laughed insanely as I looked at her, she is standing there.

"He's gonna die, and you can do nothing about it."

Alice said. I gave her a disguted look.

"Without the Moon Crystal, he's just a voiceless, empty vessel and soon dusted away, leaving all of you. Then, the Moon Kingdom will fall and I will gained victory. I will be the one who ruled the Earth and the Moon."

She added. Silence filled the air. Alice scoffed,

"Now, what will you do n--"

All of the sudden, Papyrus teleported in front of Alice and kicked her as hard as he could. Alice was thrown away and landed on the hard ground. Papyrus then stood there, not moving at all. Then, he suddenly throws away the sword and take off his armors on the shoulders. What is he doing? Alice stood up shakily and looked at Papyrus.

Papyrus still standing there, not moving just like a statue. After a few while of doing nothing, Papyrus' body suddenly lights up red color, the ground he stood at suddenly made a big hole.

"Black Moon Hole."

Papyrus speaks up as black haze then surrounded him. Papyrus looked at Alice as he starting to slowly walk towards her. Alice used her staff and shoots a beam towards him, Papyrus didn't bother to dodge as the beam hits him. But, as soon as the beam disappears, Papyrus is still walking towards Alice. Alice widened her eyes in shock that it didn't hurt him.

I can see Papyurs smiling slightly as he raised his hand as some kind of black holes thing appeared on his hand. Then Papyrus throws the black hole thing towards Alice, Alice managed to dodge it. Papyrus keeps on summoning black holes and attacking Alice nonstop. Then, I remember what Papyrus said to me that day.

This power.. Black Moon Hole is the power he had and it's very dangerous for him to use. And yet here he is, using the dangerous power and keeps on attacking Alice with it. Papyrus ran towards Alice and continued on shooting her with the black holes he summoned. Alice starting to can barely dodge his attacks. Papyrus keeps on coming after her and attacking her with the black holes.

"No.. if Papyrus keeps this up, he won't be able to stop.."

I said.

"We must do something.."

Chara said. Papyrus raised his hand as a big black hole appeared above him, he then throws the big black hole towards Alice,

"Miki, Migi, Shuki, Hiki, Choki!"

Alice called. The five human witches that was attacking Queen Toriel, Yukki and the others stopped fighting them as they teleported in front of Alice. The big black hole then hits the four of them as it made a big explosion. Because of the big explosion, Papyrus was thrown back from where he is standing at. Papyrus is still surroundered with a black haze, a dark aura. As soon as the explosion disappears, Alice is on the ground but she's not dead. While the human witches that protected her from Papyrus' black hole attack.. they disappeared?

I don't see any trace of the five human witches. Where are they? Did Papyrus' attack annihilated them? There, in front of Alice, the Moon Crystal is on the ground. Oddly enough, the Crystal's color looks a little darker than it's actual color, it doesn't shine either. Has it been like that since Alice took it away from Sans? Papyrus stood up, I looked at him as I see him bleeding slightly from his head, teeth and nose. But he doesn't look like he's in pain, he had this smile plastered on his face. Now, I see his eyes clearly. His usual black pupils had become red pupils with black eyes. He looks rather demonic than usual.

Papyrus then summoned more black holes but not as big as before as he jumped and attacked Alice with those black holes. Alice stood up shakily as she looked up at the black holes that's coming towards her, she dodged them immediately without bringing the Moon Crystal with her. One of the black holes hits the Crystal as it shattered into pieces.

"The Crystal!"

I stood up and was going to go to get the pieces of the Moon Crystal. But then..

"Grey!"

It stopped me from going there as I looked at Chara and Sans. Sans opened up his eyes slowly. Huh? The parts of Sans' body that was dusting had back to normal. Wait, what happened? The Moon Crystal had just destroyed, but Sans is awaken? Sans sits up as he moved his hand to his head, he might be feeling kinda dizzy. Sans looked at me, then Chara.

"...don't worry, she didn't get a hold of the Crystal..."

Sans said.

"Wait, what?"

Chara and I looked at him in confusion.

"If the Crystal had been taken away from me, you and Frisk's Täiskuu powers will be dissolved. I managed to use a bit of it's powers to create a fake Moon Crystal and that witch only get her hands on the fake one. The real one is still inside of me. I only fainted and dusted a bit since it drained a lot of my strength. But still.."

Sans said as he looked at Papyrus. Papyrus is still summoning and throwing black holes to Alice and all Alice do was dodging his attacks. She had no chance to attack Papyrus since he keeps on throwing those black holes to her nonstop.

"I never thought Papyrus would use that power, assuming that the Crystal actually taken away from me and I was dead.."

Sans stood up shakily, Chara stood up also. Sans looked at his right hand as the sleeve opened slightly. I can see the bracelet he is wearing. The bracelet then blooms four silver flowers on it. So this is the Silver Flower Strings power that Papyrus once told me about it? Sans looked at Papyrus, who is still attacking Alice.

"I have to stop him before he lost more control and lost all of his energy and dies.."

Sans said. And with that he ran towards both of them. Papyrus is still attacking Alice and Alice still dodging his attacks. Alice shoots a beam towards Papyrus from her staff as it hits Papyrus' body, but then Papyrus still there as he jumps and made another large black hole, ready to attack Alice with it. Sans took out his pistol as he shoot Alice on her head. As the bullet did hit Alice, she fell down onto the hard ground and stayed there as blood coming out of her gunshot wound on her head.

Papyrus still attacked her as he throws the large black hole towards Alice. As soon as the black hole hits Alice and the ground, it made another explosion. Papyrus thrown back because of the explosion. Sans moved his right hand as some silver strings came out of the four flowers around his wrist. The silver strings then went towards Papyrus then wrapped all around his body, Sans pulled Papyrus to him.

Sans held Papyrus and take out the actual Moon Crystal out of him.

"It's okay, you annihilated the enemy, take a break."

Sans said as he held Papyrus' hand and made him touch the Moon Crystal. The Moon Crystal brights up as the black haze around Papyrus disappeared. I can see Papyrus' eyes also back to normal, and his injury also healed. Papyrus shook his head as both Sans and Papyrus kneels on the ground. Papyrus took a deep breath and exhaled repeatedly, the shine of the Moon Crystal faded slightly. Papyrus coughed as he looked up at Sans. The Moon Crystal went back inside Sans' body.

"B-Brother.. you're alive..?"

Papyrus asked. Sans smiled softly and nodded his head. Sans then almost fainted as Papyrus held him. Gaster then teleported right in front of them as he kneels and wrapped his arms around them. I sighed softly as I looked at the witch leader, she is still there on the ground, not moving. I walked towards where her body is, Chara followed me. As soon as we reached her, we stood there. Both of us stared at Alice's body. She is lying in a pool of her own blood.

"Stay like that forever."

I said.

"Don't ever get up again."

Chara said. Then we no longer heard the sounds of the other Monsters and Humans weapons. I looked at the monsters and the humans. I noticed that all of the humans eyes are now in different colors, unlike earlier, their eyes were reddish orange. I guess the spell Alice gave them to control and brainwash them had disappeared. All of the humans looks so confused on why they are here, holding weapons.

"Is it over now?"

I asked.

"Well.. this witch is not getting up at all."

Chara said as I looked at her. Chara walked towards the body of the witch leader. I also have just noticed that her staff is destroyed. Chara kicked the body and waited for the witch to respond to that. No, she's not moving at all. Well, if she's not moving and the humans have already freed from her spell, that means she's dead now, right?

Yukki then appeared beside me as I looked at her. She walked towards the body and kneels to check on her. She touched a spot on Alice's neck. Then suddenly, Alice's soul came out and it's empty, soon disappearing. She sighed in relief and stood back up. She and Chara walked to me.

"It's over now.. Alice is gone. So is the five other witches."

Yukki said. Chara and I sighed in relief. Then, I remembered something.

"Wait no, It's not really over yet.. we need to get Asriel back."

I said.

"You're right. Let's-"

Chara hasn't finished her words as a familiar voice interupted,

"Don't bother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1K 66
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
564K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
56.3K 2.9K 87
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
144K 2.3K 28
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯