Saioma Oneshots

By XxRottenPrincessxX

Just some random Oneshots that come to my mind CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE THE COVER DOESN'T BELONG TO ME OR ANY... More

Requests Page (requests closed D:)
Amusement Park
A Cup of Coffee
Valentines Day
Saioma Day?
Royal AU
Pre-game
Circus
Daycare
Prom
A Rich Paradise
Little Red Oma Hood
๐Ÿ‘€
Sleeping Oma
๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Genderbend Time!
April Birthdays
Pre-game Pt.2
Parenthood
A Fluffy Ending
100 Votes!
Talent Swap
Vampire Au
Spirits
Happy Birthday, Kokichi!
A Game of Chess?
Dear Diary
Royal Au Pt.2
Mermaid/Merman Au
Happy Late Halloween!
A Trance?
(Late again) Happy Thanksgiving!
Christmas special!
Happy New Year!

CinderKichi

305 9 9
By XxRottenPrincessxX

A/N another fairytale! Hope you enjoy this oneshot!

     Another dreadful day is about to begin for the one and only Kokichi Oma. Sometimes he wonders what would've happened if his mother hadn't died. Or if his father never remarried. But still, he keeps ignoring the horrid whining his step sisters make, and continues cleaning, all day. Right now, he's getting changed into his dirty muddy rags, full of gunk. 

"yawn, it's a brand new day..."

"KOKICHI OMA, GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" 

"Yes, mother"

Kokichi speeds up and rushes down the marble stairs to his stepmother. 

"Yes, mother?"

"You didn't clean the kitchen floor yesterday, Kokichi"

"But I-"

"No buts, clean it now" Junko demanded

"yes, mother"

His stepsisters Kaede and Hiyoko snicker at the sudden strict demand their mother makes. 

"Don't forget, mother, the ball is tonight" Hiyoko said

"I can't wait to dance with the prince!" Kaede exclaimed

"Now, now girls. I know you are excited, but we still need Kokichi to make your gowns."

"Okay, mother"

"Can I go to the ball as well, mother?" I ask

"You, BAHHA, you hear that girls. He wants to go to the ball. Silly boy, you have to finish your chores, you'll never make it. You'll also be a disgrace towards the prince, we can't have you going to the ball like that"

"I can make my own dress, and I'll finish the chores in time as well"

"We'll see about that, rat" Kaede said

"Come on girls, your father is going to be arriving anytime soon now"

"Yes, mother" The two girls said in unison

While the three females walked to the entrance of the house, Kokichi followed to go greet his father, Izuru Kamukura. 

"Welcome home father" Kokichi said

His father ignored him.

"Hello, father" the two girls said

"Hi, my angels, and my wife"

"hello, dear"

Kokichi just walked quietly back to the kitchen.

~Before the Ball~

"Hurry up and do my makeup, rat" Kaede said

"Do my hair now" Hiyoko said

"O-Okay, one at a time, please"

The two girls started hitting him with shoes and brushes.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Now do my hair"

"Do my makeup as well"

"Yes, Ma'am"

After Kokichi finished applying Keade's makeup and doing hiyoko's hair, he gave them their gowns and they didn't even bother to say thank you. Kokichi ran down the stairs just in time to catch his stepmother and stepsister.

"Mother, can I go to the ball?"

"...No, you can't. You're a disgrace to the prince and the royal family"

"B-Bu-"

"No Buts, come on girls let's get going."

     Kokichi was furious and sad, at that moment he wanted to punch his stepmother and defend himself. But he kept his cool and just cried instead. Kokichi sobbed for a good five minutes in his room. Until a girl in a fluffy white gown appeared. She has a witches hat on with red hair and a bob haircut.

"Nyeh, do not fear for I am here. Himiko Yumeno, at your service. Now I must help you because Tsumugi Shirogane has found a problem with you."

"W-Who are you?"

"Nyeh, I'm your fairy godmother, Himko Yumeno. Now what's the problem?"

"I-I just want t-to go to the b-ball" 

"Okay, please stand up"

Kokichi stood up for his fairy godmother and that's when the magic began. 

"H-Huh!? W-What are you d-doing?"

"I'm making you a gown"

     In a second Kokichi had a nice purple gown with lavender flowers at the waist along with some ribbons. His torso had some ribbon as well and a design of flowers. His shoulders had mini bows and puffy short sleeves. For accessories, Kokichi had white gloves and an amethyst necklace. Kokichi also had a mask just in case he ran into his stepmother and stepsisters.

"Nyeh, I almost forgot"

"W-what?"

"Here"

poof

"the glass slippers"

"How are these-"

"It's magic. Now go my child for Tsumugi the head god mother with get mad if you don't make it"

"T-Thank you, thank you so much"

"Enjoy yourself at the ball, for we shall meet again one day"

"Okay, see you next time"

"See you in the future...also your coachman should be waiting at the front of your house"

"Okay"

"bye now"

"goodbye"

"One last thing, my magic doesn't last forever, at midnight, that's when my magic deactivates"

Kokichi understood what Himiko had said to him and that he didn't have all night. Kokichi was also sad to leave his fairy godmother, but he could now go to the ball. It was the happiest day of his life. 

"You must be Kokichi Oma, come, I'm your coachman or rather woman, Tenko Chabachira. Himiko sent me here."

"A-Ah, okay. Thank you"

"No problem, now let's get you to the prince, now. Hiyah!"

The carriage took off and in about 5 minutes Kokichi arrived at the ball.

"Thank you, Chabashira-san"

"No problem, now get going"

"I will"

     Kokichi waved goodbye to Tenko and went straight to the castle doors. Guards told him to go further down the beautiful red carpet in the hall. Eventually, Kokichi made it to the ball. He heard many people talking. Majority of the people there were females and very few were males. Over all, you couldn't tell. 

"Who may you be?"

somebody asked from behind

"I'm-"

"You're prince Saiha-. My apologies. I'm Kokichi Oma"

Kokichi quickly bowed to the prince in respect.

"No need to bow down. For a boy like you, you shouldn't have to work so hard with that beautiful face of yours"

Kokichi got flustered at the compliment the prince made.

"T-Thank you"

"Come on let me introduce you to my friends and family"

"B-But you just met me"

"I know, but I want to introduce you to them"

"O-Okay"

Price Saihara dragged Kokichi to Kaito Momota, Maki Harukawa, and Nekomaru Nidai.

"Maki, Kaito, Nekomaru. Meet Kokichi Oma"

"H-Hello"

"Is this the lucky one?" Maki questioned

"I think so" Shuichi replied

"H-Huh? Me? Lucky one?"

"You're not aware, My sidekick here is suppose to pick a bride. Didn't I put it on the invitations?"

"N-No, I don't t-think so"

"W-What?!'

"Really Kaito!" Maki yelled

"Looks like we'll need to make an announcement!" Nekomaru said

"Yeah, we do" Maki replied

"Let's go tell my father, Kokichi!"

"O-Okay"

Shuichi took Kokichi's hand and brought him to his mother and father, Makoto and Byakuya (or Makoto and Kyoko, you can choose. I ship both). 

"Mother, father"

"Yes?"

"Kaito didn't tell everybody that I was supposed to pick a bride"

"We'll deal with it later, just tell him to make an announcement, okay?"

"Yes father"

Before Shuichi ran to Kaito, his father stopped him.

"Who is this?"

"He's Kokichi Oma"

"Your majesty"

Kokichi bowed

"Great manners"

"T-Thank you, sir"

"That's all I wanted to know, go on now"

"Yes, father"

    After Shuichi told Kaito to make the announcement people had second thoughts on whether they should come all three days. Five minutes until twelve. Those five minutes flew by like the wind. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ding Ding Ding

Kokichi P.O.V

"Huh?!"

I got out of Saihara's grip

"I'm sorry I must go!" I said

"W-What!? Will you come back tomorrow?"

"Maybe"

"H-Hey, come back here!"

"Guards, stop that boy!"

A dozen guards chased Kokichi in order to catch him. They weren't successful, Kokichi had run away to make it home in time. 

~When the Sisters and Mother Arrive~

"There you are, so, what did you do in the meantime, rat?" Kaede asked

Kokichi had to make up a lie

"I was taking a nap"

Now they're really going to be mad

"You were supposed to be cleaning the kitchen!" Junko yelled

"I-I'm sorry"

"You better be, when we go back to the ball tomorrow, you better have cleaned the kitchen!" 

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

"Now girls, it's time to go to bed"

"Okay, mother"

~The Next Night~

"Now I expect this kitchen to be clean when I come back, you got that" Junko said

"Yes, mother"

Kokichi had cleaned the kitchen earlier, so he didn't need to worry about being scolded tonight.

"We're going out now"

"Bye, rat"

snickering

Once they left Kokichi sneaked out of the back and hopped onto the carriage

"Hello, Chabahira-san"

"Hello, Oma-kun. Say, how was your last night?"

"It was great"

"Glad to hear, I wish Himiko and I could go as well"

"I'm sure there will be another ball one day, then the two of you can go together"

"Yes, you're probably right...well we're here"

"Thank you, Chabashira-san"

"You're welcome, Oma-kun"

I smiled slightly at Chabashira-san. Once I got out of the carriage, I spotted the prince greeting people at the top of the stairs. Once he spotted me, he ran down the stairs waving his hand.

"H-Hey, why did you leave so sudden yesterday?"

"I'm sorry, I had to leave at that time to get home in time"

"Oh, okay. Well, my darling. I think we should continue meeting the other people I wanted to introduce you to"

"Okay, let's go"

Shuichi gently grabbed my hand and guided me to his chef, Teruteru Hanamura. We said hello and carried on to the next person.

"Hello there, Kirumi."

"Hello, master Saihara. May I be at any service to you?"

"No, I just wanted you to meet, Oma-kun"

"Hello, sir"

She bowed

"Hello, Kirumi"

"It is a pleasure to meet you, truly"

"It's nice to meet you too"

     Our next meet up was with Gonta Gokuhara. He was really nice. His job at the castle is to work at the garden. He takes care of the flowers and animals, or rather, insects. The final person we met was Ibuki Mioda, she was in charge of the orchestra. She specializes in all different types of music, eventually wanting to create her own type. 

The clock struck twelve yet again

"I must leave!"

"W-Wait, please not again"

"I must, I'm sorry. I will return tomorrow"

"Stop him!"

I'm sorry Saihara, but I must.

~When the Rest of the Family Returns~

"Good, the kitchen is cleaned. But I expect better next time"

"Yes, mother"

Come on girls, lets go to bed

"Yes, mother"

"Oh the the way, rat" Kaede said

"Did you sneak out of the house to go out to the ball?"

"N-No, why?"

"Because I saw a beautiful figure with the prince that had the same hair color, hairstyle, and eyes as you. Sound a little bit weird , don't you think"

"Y-Yes it does, but I swear I didn't sneak out of the house"

"Hmm, we'll see about that"

Kokichi shivered at the thought of them finding out it was him. 

~The Last Night~

"Thanks, Tenko"

"You're welcome"

Kokichi could now call Tenko by her first name, she didn't mind; for the sake of Himiko's request. Tenko had been Kokichi's carriage rider for both from and back to the house. 

"Oma-kun" A voice said from behind

"Yes?"

Kokichi turned around to see Shuichi

"Can I take you out to a special place?"

"Sure"

Shuichi gripped Kokichi's hand and took him to his room. There was a balcony in Shuichi's room, and he wanted to take Kokichi to see the view. 

"Here" Shuichi pushed the door open

"I- I love it. It's so pretty"

"Just like you" Shuichi responded

Kokichi blushed at the comment

"T-thank you"

They had sat there for what seemed like hours. But time never stops moving, the clock eventually hit twelve.

Ding Ding Ding

"Wait!"

"I'm sorry, I must leave!"

This time Shuichi wasn't too worried about losing Kokichi, he had set up a plan this time. While Kokichi ran towards the castle entrance, Shuichi called for the guards, just in case. 

"Guards! Stop him!"

"Yes sir"

Multiple guards ran after Kokichi. But they all eventually slowed down.

Kokichi P.O.V

They all slowed down, I wonder-

pitch

I'm sorry, I still have to go. I will leave you one item, to remember me. A slipper. I ran as fast as I could to Tenko, she was waiting for me at the entrance. I wonder what'll happen now. What will the prince do?

~At Home~

"It seems we have a suspect, girls"

snickering

"You're the one who's hanging out with the prince, did you really think we would never notice?"

Kokichi didn't even get to change back into his clothes. He was caught.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Where did you even get a gown?" Hiyoko asked

The two girls approached Kokichi, slowly ripping parts of fabric off his dress. 

"I-I said I-I'm sorry"

"It's too late now, rat" Kaede said

"To your room now!" Junko yelled

"Yes, ma'am"

Kokichi ran to his room, sobbing, wanting the night to come to an end. It was the worst day of his life.

~Three Days Later~

     It was announced three days ago that the prince would be visiting each village to look for Kokichi Oma. The lucky one, as the people would say. Some girls even lied about their identity so they could be with the prince, foolish. When the prince declared that he would be coming to Kokichi's village, his mother, father, and sisters locked him in his room.

knock knock knock

Junko opened the door for the prince.

"May I enter, Madam Kamakura"

"Yes, you may"

Shuichi stepped into the house and started asking questions

"Do you happen to have a young boy here?"

"No-"

"There is no point in lying, I can tell whether you are or not"

That was a lie, he only said that so she could tell the truth.

"Yes, sir. There is a boy living in this household" She admitted

"May I see him"

"I don't think he would be-"

Horrid shrieks and the sound of glass shattering was able to be heard. 

"What was that?" The prince questioned

"I don't know, I shall go check" Junko said

"I will come with"

"You don-"

"I will" The prince said sharply

"As you wish"

The sound was coming from Kokichis room

"You rat!" Kaede screamed

"The prince can't see this slipper, he has the other one!" Hiyoko said

"P-Please don't scream a-anymore"

"We're doomed, we need to-" Kaede was interrupted

"I'm sorry, you need to what" The prince said coldly

"P-Prince Saihara" the two girls said in unison

"S-Shuichi?"

"My angel...how could you do this to him?"

"I'm sorry your highness" Junko said

"What's going on here" Izuru said

"Prince Saihara, please excuse us" Junko said

"You are excused, but I want and explanation, as soon as posible"

"Yes, sir" Izuru said

"Prince Saihara, Pick me!" Kaede whined

Shuichi just ignored her. Hiyoko didn't even care.

"Darling is everything okay?" Shuichi questioned Kokichi

"Y-yes, now that you're here" Kokichi replied

"I Love you, now let's pack up, we're heading home"

"O-Okay"

Everyone was shocked, even Junko, she heard everything from down stairs.

Shuichi picked Kokichi up in bridal style, it was a pretty sight. Shuichi wanted to make it more "romantic," so he put the glass slipper that he had, on Kokichi's foot. The two lovebirds then walked to the carriage, Shuichi's coachman is Rantaro Amami, and then they set off to Shuichi's royal castle.

"Kokichi, I want to marry you. Will you accept my proposal?"

"Y-yes, of course"

The two kissed, their wedding would take place in a year from now.

~One Year Later~

     In the background, Ibuki plays the music when Kokichi walks down the carpet. Shuichi is really excited for this moment to happen. The two said their vow's and kissed. It was a beautiful sight at the wedding, indeed. After the wedding was over Shuichi picked Kokichi up in bridal style and the two went to go frame the glass slipper that led to their relationship. 

~Happily Ever After~

A/N Hey, hope you enjoyed this oneshot. QOTD: What's your opinion on Tsumugi Shirogane? Yes I'm doing QOTD now. I hope this is a good question to ask. -💙💜

Word Count: 2497

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
99.8K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
136K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
450K 30.6K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...