the not so good subgoal

Por dnfslost

"george what's the new subgoal going to be?" dream questioned. - "chat i'm not gonna read fanfiction as a su... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
epilogue
new books!

44

83.8K 3.2K 6.8K
Por dnfslost

-karl pov-

he admitted to it. sapnap was right. obviously it was true. they aren't very good at hiding things.

"what do you mean, you may or may not like him?" i asked.

"karl you know exactly what i meant"

"like i said earlier," i paused and smiled. "just make things easier and say it"

dream rolled his eyes as he took in a deep breathe. releasing it a couple seconds later. "fine. i like george"

"i knew it"

"what do you mean, 'you knew it'"

"dream...you're oblivious....i mean this in the nicest way possible, use your brain for once"

"oh?"

"just think of what you've done"

he had a confused look on his face. he probably didn't understand what i meant. little did he know i was talking about the kiss. the one he didn't think i knew about.

i sent dream out of the room, telling him to have sapnap come up. i heard footsteps walking up the stairs which was sapnap.

george was probably confused on why dream and sapnap were talking to me and he wasn't. he probably thought we were talking about him, which we were. but he probably thought we were gossiping about something bad.

sapnap walked in the room and shut the door. he immediately locked it and quickly walked over to the bed. he sat down and waited for me to speak.

"how'd it go"

"it was okay.."

"did he like....argue with you or something?"

"not necessarily. at first he was like 'i may or may not like him' then i might have gotten him to admit it"

"he admitted it?!" sapnap exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"yes. we have to do something about this"

"they are perfect for each other. they both like each other... this is perfect. we need to leave the house or something and get the two of them together"

"yes! we can say we are planning something i don't know. or we are getting food for later" i stated

"yeah yeah that'll work. imagine if nothing happens though" he laughed.

"honestly nothing probably will happen. not unless they tell us. we obviously won't know"

"wait karl what time is it, we should leave around dinner time"

i pulled out my phone from my back pocket, flipping it over so it was now facing me. i went to turn the screen on when i noticed it was already on.

my camera was open?

my eyes widened as i realized i caught dream and i's conversation on video. without even meaning to i had accidentally started recording earlier

i didn't plan on telling sapnap. seeing it wouldn't change anything. i already told him what had happened so it wouldn't be a bother letting him listen to it.

"hello...? earth to karl?"

"oh uhh" i clicked out of the camera, checking my home screen. "it's 3:57"

"okay. we should leave around 5ish"

"alright sounds good. but what are we supposed to tell them?" i asked.

"we can just lie and say we went to buy something i don't know"

"okay whatever"

we both walked towards the door and unlocked it. we headed downstairs and sat down on the couch. george gave everyone a weird look. especially dream and i.

"you guys are weird" george said while moving the hair out of his face.

"i agree" dream said.

"no you too" george laughed

"i hate you" he smiled.

sapnap and i laughed when we heard dream say that. seeing he knows he just confessed to us. george looked over at us with a weird look on his face. concerned on why we both laughed.

sapnap looked over at me with widened eyes then looking over at dream and george. i knew what he meant right away. he wanted me to tell them about us 'needing to go somewhere later'

i was annoyed that he was making me do it, but i spoke up anyways. "oh uh...sapnap and i need to go to the store later to buy something"

i regretted saying that. now we actually had to go buy something. i knew i should've said we were just going somewhere, but knowing them they would probably ask where.

"okay? have fun i guess" george said confused.

"what do you have to buy" dream questioned

of course dream would be the one to say this.

"just stuff"

"mhm..." he said raising an eyebrow

------

it was about ten minutes before sapnap and i planned on leaving. at first we planned on just parking down the road and sitting in the car for a couple of hours except now we had to go to the store.

i had no clue what we were going to buy or what the reasoning would be for buying it. i guess we can casually walk through every isle until we finally find something.

"i think sapnap and i should get going"

"okay, bye" dream spoke

"bye, have fun i guess"

sapnap and i walked over to the front door and opened it. we shut it lightly as we walked over to the car. we made our way to walmart and started walking down random isles.

"what are we even going to buy?" i asked while laughing to fill in the silence.

"i don't know. i hope they do something to be honest"

"yeah same, or else this is a waste"

we walked down the food isle for no reason. it's not like we could come back with food and have dream and george not question us. it would be weird for us to be secretive about food.

we left the food isle and started walking around near the clothes, just looking around. we laughed at a couple items and moved on.

we then made our way to the game isle which would be interesting. we looked around and didn't find many interesting things.

we were about to walk out of the isle when sapnap tapped my shoulder.

"woah woah- karl look at this" he said motioning at the shelf.

"what....oh my god yes. we have to get that"

sapnap was pointing at a 'truth or dare' game. it was perfect. we might not be able to explain it to dream and george but it would work perfectly trying to get them together.

it might sound ridiculous that we are 'trying to get them together' but we already knew they liked each other. it wasn't like we were forcing them together or anything. well kind of...but not really. of course at the end of the day they make the decision on dating each other.

they admitted to both of us without knowing. of course they only thought they admitted it to one of us, but dream was right...we really can't keep secrets.

the only secrets i promise on keeping is sapnap and i's secret.

sapnap had a sleek grin on his face as he picked up the game. we walked back over to the front of the store, not planning on buying anything else. we payed for the game and walked back to the car.

we checked the time and realized we had only been gone for thirty minutes. we decided to driver around town to waste some time.

-dream pov-

sapnap and karl shut the door as george and i looked at each other weirdly.

"i don't know what it is," george paused. "but they are up to something."

"yeah. they've been acting really weird lately" i agreed.

i paused before the next sentence came out of my mouth. "come here"

"what" he said turning his head back at me.

"why else? now come here"

"fine" he got up from the couch, leaving his phone behind. he stepped forward walking towards me.

he leaned down as he slowly laid down on top of me. i pulled him into a hug as he laid there. he put his arms down by my side pulling me into a hug as well.

"you smell good" i said.

"it's because i stole your hoodie" i could hear his smile.

"stealing my hoodie now, are we?"

he picked his head up and looked at me with a bright smile. his sparkling chocolate eyes looking into my blare emerald eyes.

i kissed his forehead before he laid his head back down.

"why do you think they left?" george asked.

"no clue, they are probably going to come back home with the stupidest shit"

he nodded his head as we continued to cuddle. george was comfortable, and kept me warm. he also looked good in my hoodie.

"dream why did you go upstairs with karl? then have sapnap go up" he asked begging for an answer.

"i don't know why sapnap went up"

"okay but why did you go up"

"i don't know george. how come you and sapnap went upstairs three different times" i said with a smirk on my face even though he couldn't see it.

"fine," he laughed. "these questions can stay unanswered"

"that's what i thought"

eventually, george and i decided to go upstairs before sapnap and karl came back home. we didn't even bother to know what they bought. it would probably be something stupid anyways.

like always it was early. but we still got in bed and were comfortable.

about thirty minutes later we fell asleep in each other's arms. just like we did on the couch.

------
words-1571
i hope you all had a good easter if you celebrate:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Team❤️😌 Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3
195K 5K 21
"i'd forget all the ways that we're broken." fem oc x georgenotfound started: nov. 14 2020 finished: jan. 20 2021
654K 13.7K 65
"𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" -𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑥𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟- George if you're reading this please leave...
464K 13K 11
"i've never simped for anyone." "your tier 3 sub to me says otherwise." - twitch streamer au, karl's bff - set during the 2020 dsmp era (iykyk) - she...