short stories

By maevix_

REPUBLISHING !! short stories i randomly come up with contains -ddlc -song lyrics -danganronpa -tbhk/jshk -ka... More

locked open door
post-it notes
babysitter
a cliff and two jumps
sneaky
waterfall
dead to me
eyes blue like the atlantic
a body has been discovered!
it's punishment time!
what will it take just to find that special day?
brother complex & inferiority complex
it's a kokeshi doll.
you nasty, toilet-clogging bitch
my axe
let's get our gambling freaks on!
it's all fiction
lemons (THE SONG GUYS CHILL)
house pet
hole-dwelling
hehehehe brain go brrrrrr
another writing prompt ig
writing prompt because i'm out of ideas
a poem for a loved one

ok time for a commercial break

3 0 0
By maevix_

     "... do you wanna die?" oh, that was the last fucking straw-
     "maki, shut the fuck up already, we get it! we understand that you don't wanna answer the atua-damned question, but you don't have to use that phrase every fucking time a slight hint of inconvenience comes up now that you've revealed your actual ultimate." this bitch- i swear to atua, if she doesn't stop, i'll grab himiko's hat off of her 'maaaagical' head and suffocate her with it. "you're taking your ultimate for granted, for fuck's sake. oh wow! you're an assassin! how cool! you're so edgy and scary! ahh! i'm so scared! i'm gonna shit my fucking pants! you're not even using it! if you really are an assassin, i'll pay you 83 dollars to fuck off. or do you want me to stab you in your sleep and become the assassin myself? goodness, you're annoying."
     after that rant, i went and jumped off the roof 'cause i fucking hated it there. that killing game is a joke and i was not about to keep living in it. i'd rather die of my own hands than of those crusty, dusty, musty robot-bear ones. "fuck all y'all! WEEEEEE!"

/hj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
59.5K 134 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
10.9K 626 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" ูƒุงู† ุจุฅู…ูƒุงู†ูŠ ุชูˆู‚ุน ูƒู„ ุดูŠุก ููŠ ุญูŠุงุชูŠ ุงู„ุง ุงู„ูˆู‚ูˆู ุนุงุฌุฒู‡ ุงู…ุงู… ุฑุฌู„ ูŠูƒุจุฑู†ูŠ ุจุงุถุนุงู ุนู…ุฑูŠ ูˆุงู„ุงุณูˆุก ู…ู† ุฐุงู„ูƒ ุงู†ู‡ ูƒุงู† ูˆุงู„ุฏูŠ ุจุทุฑูŠู‚ู‡ ู…ุฎุชู„ูู‡ ุจุญูŠุซ ุง...
178K 15.8K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...