I'm a vampire and in love wit...

بواسطة blackcat4125

Aron.And vampire.And attractive vampire is the main character of this story.He is currently dating his vampir... المزيد

the darkness queen part -1
the darkness queen part 2

darkness,lust and vampire love?

235 4 3
بواسطة blackcat4125

Hey people's pls read and comment like seriously.Like 3 comments would be awesome.Like seriously.3 comment's plllllls?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny day where they shy shinned brightly and the bird's chirped brightly.The kinda day that makes my girlfriend problem disappear and other ones enter.Other then the fact that I go to a vampire school with kinds of tanish vampire's live.Weird right?But the truth is we don't burn under the sun.We don't even sparkle.All that happens is "Blood carving".Yea we'll crave blood.Lot's of it.The school I go to is "special".Covered by a barrier that makes it look like a normal school.Anyways back to the problem on hand.My girlfriend.Katy.She's a beautiful vampire.Very seductive and likes to play with her food.Like tease them,then knock them out.I mean I like her but....that doesn't mean I want to date her.

"Hey Aron.What's up man?"A hand laid gently on my shoulder.It was my friend Justin.(Don't think Justin beiber).

"Nothing man.Why?"I asked going back to the book I was reading.Well kinda reading.

"No reason.He's askin' because you were staring at that,whats her name again,twin?"Jason said.

Yes.Jason and Justin are twin vampire's.Like all of us they two have their own power's.Jaosn is water and Justin is water.Total oppisite's but they get along.

"According to my information.Her name is Jasmine.16 year's old.And  a new student.Which is why you,twin never knew her.Or did her."He laughed.

Did I forget?Justin also has others.Like he can look at one person and know their name,age ect..Jason has those....seductive powers Katy has.But even more powerful.When he lays his eye's on a girl.Boyfriend no boyfriend.Human or vampire.Their as good as his.I stared at the girl and noticed her beauty.More then any girl I've seen in this school.She was holding a book at not even paying attention to the sunlight about to hit her.But as soon as it was about to touch her shoe lace she flinched and jumped backwards.Her eye's went red.Like she was a frightened cat.She quickly calmed down and looked up at me.Our eye's met and I felt as thought they couldn't break.They were locked.She only scoffed and looked away.Okay I felt like our eye's were locked.She has a pair of ripped up jeans and a black and white stripped shirt with a white jacket to cover.She also had various long dangling  necklace's.Normally it would look good with black hair but her hair was a golden color.And her skin was pale.She walked over to a tree next to us and got settled down under it.Where it was completely dark.

"I'm going to say hi."Jason said smiling devilishly licking his lips.

"I will go as well.She seems to have different power's from what I know."Said Justin smiling.

"I-I want to go too!I sooo don't want to see Katy right now."I said smiling as we raced to get there to her.But who won?Jason.Did I happen to mention his other power?Like he's the fastest runner out of all in the entire school?No?Just checking.

"Hey,I'm Jason.Nice to meet ya'.Anyway's I wanted to tell you if you need anything me and my brother are the ones you should ask."He smiled brightly.The girl turned to face Justin.

"Hi."He smiled to her.She had a blank expression.Then she slightly parted her lips to speak.

"My name is Jasmine.But your brother already knew that right?"She snickered."By the way if your tryin' to hit on me .Its isn't going to work.I 'm not normal.At all."She kinda turned red when I walked up.

"Hey."I smiled

"Hey."She looked down to the grass beneath her feet.Slowly weaving her hands in the dark shadow's.She looked up at me and smiled brightly.

"So,what's your power?"Justin asked curiously as Jason's face was still shocked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"She smiled.

"Arooon!!!!"I heard a loud yell along with a girly figure.It became clearer and clearer.We all had our head's turned to Katy.She caught up and wrapped her arm's around my neck and swinged then went back down.

"Katy.Hey what are you doing here?"I asked as she kissed me quickly and then frowned.

"I go here and I could sense you over here and because your my boyfriend then I should be able to go where you go."She smiled brightly.

"Hey Justin,Jason."She smiled at them.Jason turned his head away.

"Hey!the girl!She's gone!!"He yelled.We all turned our attention to the place she was sitting.Gone.She wasn't there.

Justin bent down and touch the area.

"It is scented with something of lavender.I don't understand how she did that without triggering our hearing.I mean she can't be that stealthy."He said confused.

"Yea,yea.We shouldn't just keep standing here.Let's go.We'll be late..well you'll be late"Jason  said with a smile and then disappeared.

'I think he's right.Let's run."

"Okay."

As we were running I wondered,How did she do that?

                                                                                   CLASS

The room was boring with a bunch of girl's cooing and sighing over Jason.Boy's playing around with the bag's of blood they brought.They'll totally regret that when they go into the sun and they have no more baggies of blood.I thought.

"Moron's are they not?"A girl with Blond hair said.Her eye's were a blue and her hair kinda covered one of here eye's.She had black and pink highlight's and ripped up jean's with a gray shirt.

"Yea.Are you a mind reader?"

"A little.More like bookworm."She smiled showing her fang's."Do you read?"

"No.Sorry."

"Oh that's okay.I mean I just know alot,that's all.I'm Lava by the way."She held her hand out to shake mine.I shook it firmly.

"Lava?"I asked laughing a little.

"Yea.Stupid parent's."She laughed letting her hair cover her face.

"No,no.Nice name.I'm Aron."She smiled brightly.

"Nice to meet you Aron."

We ended up talking and talking until Justin came up to me.

"Hey I found---Hello."He stuttered at Lava.She opened her mouth a little and turned red and eye's opened with shock.

"Uh...Um..Hey.I'm L-L-Lava."She said looking down.

"J-Justin.N-nice to meet you!!"He said staring at her.he looked tense.

"What were going to say?"

"Oh..uh..right!I found her!Jasmine!She's outside."I stood up and ran out of the room.My body was moving by it's self or so I felt.

There she was.Just sitting there on the ledge of the railing.The wind was blowing her hair around her face.She sucked it in and let out a pleasureful sigh.Closing her eye's and gently parted her lips

"If you feel you can hide,

from the demon deep down inside

If you feel like you want to scream and shout,

to let it all out.

Come to me my child of bliss,

and I will give you

the darkness kiss." She sang.The I clapped.Noticing we were alone now.Her eye's flicked open and turned to me.

"Very beautiful singing voice you've got there.What's the song?"

"Darkness kiss."She smiled to me.

"Hmmm haven't heard it before!"I said sitting across her.

'Of course you haven't.I wrote it."

"Really?"I smiled to her.She smiled back.

"Really."

"For who?"She went silent.Then parted her lips again.

"Hmmm..Wouldn't you love to know?"She smiled brightly.But under brightness is always a tiny bit of darkness that grows and grows until the light was put out.

I could practically see a hint of darkness in her brown eye's.Slowly ever so slowly I leaned closer to her and touched her face with my hand.I could hear her gasp and blow out her hot breath onto my lips.She was red and looking straight into my eye's.She slid her hand around my neck.Slowly I kissed her neck moving every area I could find.I wanted to just sink my teeth into her neck,but at the same time keep her quite so no one would hear us.But she let out a blissful moan.

"Aron!Hey!"I turned around and saw Justin and Lava running up to me.

Jasmine backed away from me.Like to the edge.She curled up adn was blushing like crazy.But I looked at her and smiled.She then smiled back and crawled over to  me and whispered blissfully in my ear.

"Next time,I do the biting.And by the way.We're now dating so tonight meet me here.I want to talk,and show you something."Her hot breath blowed in my ear and I had to savor it.But when I opened them.She was gone.

"Hey Aron.Where'd she go?"Justin asked.I noticed that Lava and Justion were holding hand's.

They noticed that I noticed and they let go.I jumped off the edge.

"Well seem's like I'm not thwe only one dating now.But now I've got two girls and I don't even really know one and I don't even really love one.But I still havor feelings for her and yet!UGH!!"I yelled in fustration.

"Dude chill.And who's the other girl?"Lava said in a calming voice.Slowly I begane to calm down and every thing became clearer.

"Jasmine.She and me just kinda...clicked.I like her.But I like Katy still, I think."

"Then there's  nothing to worry about.Keep on dating both of them until you find out which one you like the best."She smiled as Justin put his arm around her.

"She's a keeper huh?"He smiled as she laughed.

"So are you."She blushed.

I can't help but wonder.How the hell am I going to keep Jasmine a secret from my crazy love struck girlfriend?Oh one of my crazy love struck grilfriend's.Oh Great now I have to getb ready for class.Bullshit.

واصل القراءة