darkness,lust and vampire love?

Hey people's pls read and comment like seriously.Like 3 comments would be awesome.Like seriously.3 comment's plllllls?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny day where they shy shinned brightly and the bird's chirped brightly.The kinda day that makes my girlfriend problem disappear and other ones enter.Other then the fact that I go to a vampire school with kinds of tanish vampire's live.Weird right?But the truth is we don't burn under the sun.We don't even sparkle.All that happens is "Blood carving".Yea we'll crave blood.Lot's of it.The school I go to is "special".Covered by a barrier that makes it look like a normal school.Anyways back to the problem on hand.My girlfriend.Katy.She's a beautiful vampire.Very seductive and likes to play with her food.Like tease them,then knock them out.I mean I like her but....that doesn't mean I want to date her.

"Hey Aron.What's up man?"A hand laid gently on my shoulder.It was my friend Justin.(Don't think Justin beiber).

"Nothing man.Why?"I asked going back to the book I was reading.Well kinda reading.

"No reason.He's askin' because you were staring at that,whats her name again,twin?"Jason said.

Yes.Jason and Justin are twin vampire's.Like all of us they two have their own power's.Jaosn is water and Justin is water.Total oppisite's but they get along.

"According to my information.Her name is Jasmine.16 year's old.And  a new student.Which is why you,twin never knew her.Or did her."He laughed.

Did I forget?Justin also has others.Like he can look at one person and know their name,age ect..Jason has those....seductive powers Katy has.But even more powerful.When he lays his eye's on a girl.Boyfriend no boyfriend.Human or vampire.Their as good as his.I stared at the girl and noticed her beauty.More then any girl I've seen in this school.She was holding a book at not even paying attention to the sunlight about to hit her.But as soon as it was about to touch her shoe lace she flinched and jumped backwards.Her eye's went red.Like she was a frightened cat.She quickly calmed down and looked up at me.Our eye's met and I felt as thought they couldn't break.They were locked.She only scoffed and looked away.Okay I felt like our eye's were locked.She has a pair of ripped up jeans and a black and white stripped shirt with a white jacket to cover.She also had various long dangling  necklace's.Normally it would look good with black hair but her hair was a golden color.And her skin was pale.She walked over to a tree next to us and got settled down under it.Where it was completely dark.

"I'm going to say hi."Jason said smiling devilishly licking his lips.

"I will go as well.She seems to have different power's from what I know."Said Justin smiling.

"I-I want to go too!I sooo don't want to see Katy right now."I said smiling as we raced to get there to her.But who won?Jason.Did I happen to mention his other power?Like he's the fastest runner out of all in the entire school?No?Just checking.

"Hey,I'm Jason.Nice to meet ya'.Anyway's I wanted to tell you if you need anything me and my brother are the ones you should ask."He smiled brightly.The girl turned to face Justin.

"Hi."He smiled to her.She had a blank expression.Then she slightly parted her lips to speak.

"My name is Jasmine.But your brother already knew that right?"She snickered."By the way if your tryin' to hit on me .Its isn't going to work.I 'm not normal.At all."She kinda turned red when I walked up.

"Hey."I smiled

"Hey."She looked down to the grass beneath her feet.Slowly weaving her hands in the dark shadow's.She looked up at me and smiled brightly.