A New Vampire Knight Princess...

By ryouumiii

Mikaela. No one knows her last name except her. She likes to be called Mika and she is different. Very differ... More

♡READ THIS FIRST♡
Chapter 1
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

3.4K 89 4
By ryouumiii

~The Next Day~

"MIIIKA..!!!!!"

I hear Headmasters voice scream throughout the office. I wince.

"Heh..yes..?" I ask, shrinking in fear. He glares at me.
"
Why did you burn Aido?!" he screams at me. I shrug. I give him the eyes.

"Because he was being a big flirt when I was trying to breath in the night air!" I yell back. he sighs. he shakes his head and sighs again.

"Go tell him your sorry!" He tells me and points to the dark brown door. I sigh.

"Finne~!" i sing. i walk out into the lonely dark hallway.

I reach the end of the hallway and to the exit door. I exit the school and start walking to the moon dorms.

I reach the creepy old guy in the toll thing. "Note..?" He asks and reaches his old flabby arm out. I give him a note and he nods. I open the door to the humongous moon doorms.

'Just my Luck.' I sigh. Aido, Rima, Atasuki are there. Aido points at me.

"There's the weird human!!! Have you come to apologize??" He asks. i shake my head in annoyance. I raise my hand.

"I'm not a human!" i say and glare. Aido glares back.

"What's with  all the noise? it's 8:00am." I hear that same, muscular voice from my nightmare.

"It's this Human! Lord Kaname!" Aido peeps. I glare at this, 'Lord Kaname.' He smirks.

"Well? What is your name?" he asks. I scoff.

"My name is Mika. I have come from the headmaster to apologize to Aido-kun. for burning him." I tell 'Lord Kaname.' He nods.

- about an hour later -

I sit in my usual spot in class.

"Oi. Zero-chan. Wanna skip?" I nudge my best friend Zero. He chuckles.

"Yeah. if we can escape miss Yuki over there." he points to Yuki. I laugh. I crouch down and quickly tip toe out of the classroom. I Wave Zero over. he chuckles and tries to sneak out.

"Kiryu! Get your arse back here!" I hear the fat pig teacher scream. Zero just runs ahead of me and I run after him.

He exits the building and I do the same. We both laugh. "I love you Zero-chan!" I say and hug him. he pats my back. "Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.9K 541 30
What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross paths? Chaeyoung is a kind and hardwork...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
17.1K 369 12
Nanami and Tomoe are God and familiar time traveling back in time to the feudal era using Mizuki's incense burner to prove Tomoe once loved a human...