๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡...

By thesarcasticeeyore

๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ "๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚; ๐—บ... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„สณแต‰แตˆ แตแต‰แตƒโฟหข แตˆแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ
๐“๐–๐Žแต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒโฟ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘สฒแต˜หขแต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถ โฑสณแต‰
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต แต˜โฑแต—แต‰ หขแต‰แถœสณแต‰แต—
๐’๐ˆ๐—แตƒ หกแต’แต— แต’แถ  แต‡แตƒแตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข สทโฑหกหก สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐หกแต‰แต—'หข แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แตˆแต‰แต‰แต– แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“แต˜โฟหกโฑแตแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’หกแตˆ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„แถ โฑโฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰หกแถ 
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โ”โ”โ” ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
๐“๐„๐แถœแต’โฟแต—สณแต’หก
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐แต’สฐ แตสธ หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แตโฑสณหก
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‡แต‰หขแต— แต‰โฟแต‰แตสธ,แถœแตƒหกหกโฑแต’แต–แต‰ สณสฐแต’แตˆแต‰หข
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐แต—สฐแต‰ แตโฑสณหก สทแตƒโฑแต—หข

๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โฑ แต–สณแต‰แถ แต‰สณ แตแตƒแตˆ

1.1K 31 13
By thesarcasticeeyore

introducing...

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ⁱ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵈ

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐄 had made up her mind and wasn't afraid of the consequences it would bring. 

It was time for someone to confront Gilbert Blythe, and if Calliope wasn't the chosen one, probably no one would ever be. 

Schools had just finished and the kids were preparing to go home. Callie dressed calmly, not in a hurry to go home. 

Out of the corner of her eye, she was keeping Gilbert in check. She told Izzy to don't wait for her, as she had an issue to resolve. 

Gilbert had noticed the girl's gaze, and knowing her, he supposed that she would stop him to discuss something that didn't concern her. In short, as usual. 

They both took a long time to prepare and were the last to leave the class. The girl sent a decipherable expression, hinting at the boy that he had just guessed right before.

The two had left the classroom and set off on a road that could lead to both of their places. They went on for a couple of minutes before either of them started talking. 

Calliope spoke up, beginning to repeat the speech she had mentally prepared. "It was disgusting, ignoble, and mean". The girl said trying to find the words that came to her mind. 

The boy interrupted her, confused by the topic they were dealing with "Sorry?". The girl opened her mouth in indignation, starting to speak soon after.

 "Don't you even realize what you did to Anne?" she spoke crossly, trying to don't get too upset. 

A bitter laugh came from Gilbert's mouth. "When did you become the warrior who saves red-haired girls? From my memories, you have always been more of an evil witch" The boy specified, irritated by the kindness that the girl suddenly showed. 

The girl countered quite bitterly "We're not talking about me. We are talking about the fact that you mistreated the new girl, ridiculing her in front of everyone ". 

The boy bit his lip knowing full well where she was directed. "It wasn't my purpose. I just wanted her to listen to me. And if you're curious I would have preferred to bore you, but you were too far away". 

Gilbert said, trying to justify himself. Callie rolled her eyes, knowing full well what to say next.

"Gilbert, I don't want to tell you how to live your life, I couldn't care less. As long as it comes to the competition between the two of us, I can put up with your being so damn pompous, but if that turns into stalking the little girls who have lost their parents, I can assure you I'll make you pay for it." She said everything in one breath, hoping to have made the matter clear. 

Gilbert stared at her face for the first time since they left, still disoriented. 

"Why do you care so much?" He asked genuinely curious in the response. 

"None of your affairs," The girl answered harshly, unable to give a real answer. 

Calliope wasn't sure why she had opened her heart for Anne, since until the day before she had done nothing but frown at her. 

The truth was that Callie was surprisingly good with mathematics and poetry, but she didn't catch anything when it came to feelings. 

Callie started communicating again, turning the topic. 

"I recognize that you are loving and generous to the people you choose, so it would be nice to apologize to Anne when you are gonna see her again".She said cordially. 

Gilbert was captured by the girl. 

Usually, Callie showed herself as the reckless and fastidious little girl who fancied showing her skills rather than consuming her days celebrating other people. 

But in that instant, the boy saw only a friendly and selfless person who desired to do the right thing. 

He never thought he would see the girl that way, and so he wondered if there were more things to discover about Calliope Rhodes. 

Gilbert shook his head, realizing that he would probably never come up with the answer.

"You are a crazy girl," Gilbert said laughing, seeing the confusion that had built up in his head. 

She replied immediately, not provoked by Gilbert's words. 

"I prefer mad, you know it sounds better" she revealed openly. Callie's words made Gilbert laugh even more, while the girl smiled imperceptibly, not wanting to lose her dignity. 

The pair walked for a long time, hearing only the sound of their feet trampling the pebbles on the way. 

It was time for the two to split up and reach their homes. Gilbert stopped and began talking again. 

"Can I give you any advice?" The boy asked, looking impatiently at Callie. She nodded, surprised by the unfamiliar request. "Don't be so impertinent to forget the kindness," Gilbert said, having learned the brunette's logic a little. Callie allowed, but she added one thing too. 

"I'm always nice Blythe" She replied, but then continued.

"Do you want advice from someone who has read a lot of tragedies?" she asked, wanting to pay off with the same coin Gilbert. He agrees intrigued. 

"Everything you have of him, the notebooks and the sheets where he writes the shopping list, those little things, keep them with care. Because sooner or later they will take away everything you have of him". 

Gilbert immediately understood what the girl was referring to. The advice that the girl had just given him was partly melancholy, but on the other hand great.

The boy nodded again, staring into her eyes. Gilbert and Callie said goodbye one last time, before parting ways to go home. 

Both had discovered many things about each other. 

Calliope had noticed Gilbert's good heart, and his patient and understanding side.

 While the boy had found out that the witch wasn't so bad if you took her to the best side. 

Despite the findings, they both still wanted to be the best in class, so they would both remain combative after all. 

Callie hoped the boy would soon apologize to Anne. The girl appeared to have been severely afflicted by the nastiness of the kids in the class. 

Calliope was bothered at the thought of seeing that imaginative and revolutionary girl leave school for dumb kids. 

She knew that Gilbert had a high impact on the other boys, and she was confident that the boy would be able to improve Anne's condition.

Callie wasn't sure about her feelings for Anne or Gilbert, as she had never cared to understand that sort of thing. 

The girl hoped that this could be the last day on the list of stressful days, even though she was aware that she was dreaming in vain.

 Her brain had been working for too long and she needed a cup of hot tea. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 886 21
โ isn't it romantical, how we fell in love twice? โž [ gilbert x my fem!oc ] [ completed || 11/19/23 #1 rubygillis 1/23/22 #1 dianabarry 5/17/22 #1 lu...
219K 6.7K 48
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™›...
645K 10.4K 55
A Gilbert Blythe x oc fanfic๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช โš ๏ธSmut Warningโš ๏ธ #1 Gilbert Blythe #1 Anne With An E #1 Gilbert Blythe X Reader
98 1 6
Fluffy shirbert one shots ๐Ÿงก