7 Bullies In Love ~Book 3~

By Yhopee200

Final book of 7 Bullies In Love~ Enjoy~ ❤️ More

~Trailer~ FMV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 •
Chapter 34 •continuous•
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 •continuous•
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (final chapter)

Chapter 9

1.6K 109 24
By Yhopee200

*3rd POV*

~Morning comes and Everyone is gathered in the room where the boys are deep asleep~

~It thought it needed a few days for Daesung to recover but it seemed to happen way sooner than expected~

~He's already up, barely eating as GD is sitting beside him~

GD: Eat more

Daesung: ..I don't think I can

~Daesung slowly pushes the tray away and moves all his attention to Ji-Yong~

Daesung: So what did I miss? Apart from hearing about how these guys saved us

~GD let out a sigh and leans back, he looks really tired. As if he hadn't had sleep last night, just thinking about everything all over again~

GD: Good news is. We have a hold of Rose

~When Daesung heard that, His eyes widened but then he rushed his hands through his hair and let out a sigh~

Daesung: Thank fucking god.   W..what about Hyo-rin and Y/n?.

GD: I don't know about them.  We are about to go to Rose's apartment

Daesung: Oh, I'm coming-

GD: No you stay here, I will go alone with Mark

Daesung: There's no way I'm gonna let you go without me, I'm perfectly okay, you can see that

GD: No I don't want you to put pressure on yourself please.

Daesung: Hyung for fuck's sake stop blaming yourself for everything!  Nothing was or is your fault, stop trying so hard to protect us and start thinking about yourself for once!

GD: I did! And I became the most selfish person ever!..

Daesung: You didn't, You just lost confidence

~There became a moment of silence~

Jackson: You guys know all these talks are fucking pointless

Daesung: He's right, we should quickly go to Rose, Please allow me to come with you

~GD took a few seconds before forcefully nodded his head~

GD: Fine.

~They helped Daesung up and let him have a quick shower and head to the livingroom~

~It's been like hours that GD has been annoying the living shit out of Mark to take him to Rose~

Mark: I'm ready to go, are you?

GD: Yes let's go

Mark: You little piece of shit, You woke me up so early you know that?

GD: I know and I have no intentions of apologizing

~Mark sighed~

Mark: Let's just get to this shit Rose

~GD gave Mark a death glare which he has never gave it to anyone like that~

Mark: Oh. I forgot she's your sister, my bad bro

Jackson: Bam and I are gonna stay here, it's best to keep the three sleeping beauties supervised

Mark: Okay

GD: Thanks

~All GD could say in return but they just exchanged smiles with him~

~No one expected GD to ever show a side were he was grateful for every single thing someone did for him~

~But it was in his blood.  He even used to thank his guards and men for every work they did for him~

~After some minutes of driving, GD kept rocking his feet in the front and Daesung played with his fingers~

~And then Mark stopped the car infront of a building which seemed really modern~

~Fortunately it was in the middle of the city, so if anything went wrong, they would be quick to call for help~

~The three men get out the car as they carefuly took steps inside the building~

GD: Do you know which door it is?.

Mark: Eh.. well. I don't. But we can search

~They went on the stairs, unsure which door to knock on but thankfully Daesung noticed something~

Daesung: It's this one, I'm sure

~They turn to a door where there was many flower pots and plant decorated around the door~

~GD agrees as they stand infront of the door like fools~

~They hesitate to knock on the door after all this time~

~Even tho Ji-Yong didn't get to spend much time with Rose after finding out she was his sister.  But he still really wanted to protect her.~

~Daesung and GD both exchange glances and hesitate to-

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Mark: Guys this is called knocking, it's really easy to do

~The two's eyes widened before rolling their eyes at Mark's chaffing~

~When the door was slowly opening, the two held their breaths until the door did actually swing open~

~It was her..~

~Rose picked her eyes from the ground up to meet the eyes and just as she did, Her mouth opened, and just stared~

Rose: W-w...what?..

~The silence fills the air and the tension in the atmosphere increases~

~Both sides are surprised by each other presences~

~Tears falls onto the floor as Rose sprints to hug Ji-Yong~

Rose: N-no!.. I can't believe it!... Y-you..  You guys are alive!  YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE!

~She yelled almost letting everyone in the building know~

~GD hugged her back tight, guilt rushing his veins instantly~

~Rose slowly pulls away, trying to see if she's hallucinating~

~She cups Ji-Yong's face and then turns to Daesung~

Rose: No way... my prays worked...  You guys are alive... I... I can't believe my eyes..!... 

~Rose falls on her knees and her tears were not stopping as Ji-Yong knelt down and put her in his arms, trying to control his emotions~

GD: ..I... I'm so sorry Rose...  I'm really sorry for everything...

~Rose pulls away and looks deep in his eyes~

Rose: No! Don't be sorry!  You did your best!  But... how.. I can't believe my eyes..! How are you guys alive?!.  What happened?! Why did you lie to us??  We thought you were all dead!

GD: I didn't lie Rose. We were really left for dead.

~It didn't seem to answer Rose's questions in her head, she was confused~

Rose: Then.... how?.. am I seeing spirits?..

GD: No Rose.  He saved us.

~He looked up at Mark as her eyes followed and she slowly got up from the ground~

Rose: You.. You asked for my name the other day

Mark: Yup it was me, I'm Mark

Rose: N-no. I knew it. I knew it somehow had to do something with you! That's why I gave my real name

GD: Rose you're really smart

~They hugged again but with joy this time~

~Rose pulled away and went for a hug with Daesung too~

Daesung: You have no fucking idea how much I missed you cutie!~

Rose: Come in

~They went in as Rose closed the door but... Neither of them were ready to see what was in the livingroom~

~The smiles and joys quickly turned into serious faces and sadness~

GD: What.. the  fuck?...!

~Rose quickly rushed to the living room, to the bed, holding Hyo-rin's hand who was asleep, more like unconcious..~

Rose: Hyo! Look! GD and Daesung are here! 

~When there was no response, her smile also faded~

Rose: Please wake up..! You need to see this!..  Please....

Daesung: No fucking way-

~Daesung started to cough and sweat like crazy as he fell on one knee until Mark reached down to help him~

Mark: What's wrong?

~The sight of Hyo-rin made him even more sick~

~Theh helped him and put him on the couch~

~After a long explanation of everything about Hyo-rin and the boys,  the men sigh in frustration and run their hands through their hairs~

~Though, Mark is leaning on the wall with crossed arms, and eating a chocolate bar that Rose offered to them~

Mark: Wow that's deep

~It became silent for some minutes as Rose stared at the ground~

Rose: I really hope things go back to how they were... I hope The boys make it safe...

~Rose notices how panicked Ji-Yong might be inside his head even tho he looks a bit calm on the outside~

~She grabs his hand and cuts him from his thoughts~

Rose: It's alright Ji-Yong. Don't be so hard on yourself.

GD: No it's not fucking alright Rose! Look at Hyo-rin!  I can't even stand a fucking second looking at her like that! What am I gonna tell Taeyang when he wakes up??

Rose: It's not-

GD: No! It IS my fault!.. I have to make things right before it's too late. The fact that I didn't swallow my own pride just defeated me. I should've just took everyone and ran away.! But instead I made all of us fight because of my selfish pride... 

~No one have seen GD this much serious in their life, he was too hurt by everything he saw happened because of him~

GD: Even if you guys tell me a hundred, a thousand times that it's gonna be alright, I'll still feel like it's not. But I want to atleast fix things, ATLEAST to try...

~Rose smiled, really proud to have a brother like him~

Rose: Then do it, do what's best, do everything to fix this Ji-Yong. You're the only hope we can have~

Mark: Water boy here~

~Mark said giving glasses of water to the three of them and then pouring himself one and sits back on the couch, grabbing another snack from the table~

GD: You're such a pain.

Mark: What did I do?? I haven't eaten breakfast because of you

~Rose giggles as she hands more snacks to Mark~

Rose: Eat up, I owe you so much for saving their lives~

*munches*

Mark: Thanks

~Rose smiles~

Rose: Don't thank me, this is the least I could do for you

~Daesung looks at Mark who is enjoying himself and gives him an annoyed look~

Daesung: *mumbling* What a damn sly 

GD: So.. You told me you know where Y/n is right?.

Rose: Yes- Well. Actually No.. Not rlly. She visits us often and checks up on Hyo-rin, hands me cash whenever I needed it. But. She never talked about what happened later and refused me to answer my questions. 

~Ji-Yong was waiting for the real answer until Rose's face goes down~

Rose: But.. I don't know where she could be. Or where she lives. Alot of things changed after what happened.. but the way she talks to me is still genuine and like she never forgot about me or Hyo-rin.  Whenever Hyo-rin sees her, she grabs her hand and never let go, she spells her name out but doesn't seem to remember anything.

~Tears formed in Rose's eyes~

Rose: It's really hard for Y/n to try and make Hyo-rin remember everything when she doesn't wanna remind herself anything... 

GD: "...doesn't wanna remind herself anything?...."

~Daesung grabbed Rose's hands tight~

Daesung: Don't worry that much Rose, I know for sure Ji-Yong will make things go back to normal~ Things will go okay~

~Rose smiled~

Rose: Okay~

~GD was deep in his thoughts when something really good rushed in his mind~

GD: Mark can you take us to Lee-Vonel Hotel?

Mark: Why not? I mean why tho?

GD: I know how to find Y/n

Mark: You?

GD: I mean I know someone who can help me find her

Mark: ??? You mean in Lee-Vonel  hotel right?

GD: Yeah?

Mark: Wow okay.  Aight let's go

Rose: Will you come back?.

GD: Ofcourse we will, Wait until the rest wakes up, we will all be together~

~Rose finally became hopeful again as she hugged the boys goodbye and the boys made their way to the car~

Daesung: Lee-Vonel? Why?

.

.

Daesung: Wait- don't tell me-

GD: I hope it's her.

Daesung: Damn.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 859 37
The second book where your imagination with your biases will come to life~ [Currently not taking any requests]
1.1K 146 73
got7 stories. stories about all of the members and parts of one of the members 2.
561K 14.8K 64
abused and bullied. what happens when seven boys help you? • find out by reading~ hope you enjoy :D
8.6K 832 29
[ THIRD AND FINAL BOOK OF the blood throne trilogy ] ❝And now, we rise❞