The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 20

1.1K 31 8
By LightTheNight23

Warning: talks about date rape drugs as Shinso informs the reader of the dangers of some parties.

_____________________________________________

She marched into Shinso's room and sat on his bed, he jumped and turned around noticing her notepad and pencil in her hand.

"You startled me," he said, turning his chair around. "I see you're ready."

"Of course I am Sensei!" she smiled and opened up her notebook and sitting criss-cross applesauce. Shinso closed out all pages on his computer and pulled up google.

"Okay so, the first thing you should keep an eye out for is for eyes that seem to never leave your form." he cracked open a coffee drink and took a sip of it. "Your physically attractive woman, so men and women will go to far lengths to advance on the opportunity for a one night fling, they will make you uncomfortable. Just simply tell them to buzz off."

"Are you calling me pretty, Hitoshi Shinso!" she exclaimed, making the man blush.

"Well yes, but I was just stating the truth, your personality is much more prettier and what matters the most." he said trying to smooth things over but making it worse.

"What a charming soft boi," She said but started to write things down.

"Get back to work!" He softly laughed but got ready for his next thing of information. "Ready?"

"Yes sir," she said and readied her pencil.

"Alcohol will be served at a party and there will underage drinking, just like you would be considered. Do not kill their buzz but do not drink the alcohol." he said mentally checking off that. "Okay on that note, this will be the most important thing you need."

He paused and sat his drink down and left it like that.

"See what I just did?" he asked her hoping she would notice him abandoning his coffee.

"No, other than you abandoned your coffee." she said, doubting that her answer was even right even.

"No you got it!" he said happily as she picked up on it. "Do not leave your drink behind, that gives creepy people the opportunity to spike your drink."

"What does that mean?" she had a feeling it was bad.

"Kitten is a type of drug that can come in the form of powder, liquid or like a tablet that will dissolve in your drink." Shinso went in depth knowing this was valuable information she would need to keep herself safe. "It doesn't have a smell or taste. If it is in your system, it will take up to thirty minutes to have an effect on you and those effects can last for a while. It is really powerful with alcohol, but some effects it may have on a person is difficulty speaking, problems with vision, vomiting, blackouts and so many more, so Just don't leave your drink."

"Okay," he could see how nervous she was with that information.

"Don't panic, who is to say that happens to you, just be wary."

"Okay Hitoshi," she mumbled and wrote down his words.

"Ready for the next bit?" He asked her knowing she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes," she mumbled resting her head in her palm.

"Don't let anybody force you to do something you don't want to do, be polite and tell them to buzz off again." He was strict about these rules, but (y/n) knew he had faced many parties when he was younger so he was obviously the one to trust.

"Are we going to learn self defense?" she asked hoping he would say yes.

"No," he looked at her, taken back by her question. "Why would you need that, you have your pepper spray, plus if I did, you would end up hurting yourself instead of hurting your opponent."

"Oh," she mumbled. "I guess that's fine."

"You wanted to use it on Katsuki to get your way." Shinso hit the nail head on.

"Well, maybe," she paused and smiled. "Yes, only for good reasons."

"I am sure," he chuckled. "Try not to communicate to people, unless Kirishima or Denki know them. It's just safer that way."

"Okay, that would make me feel much more comfortable." she smiled and laid back onto his bed.

"Also, last bit of Info, don't wear anything too showy or short, people who are attracted may not always keep their hands to themselves." Shinso warned her and laid down beside her. "Lets quit for today. Then tomorrow we can go over anything else I think you might need."

"Sounds great," (y/n) said, tossing her pencil somewhere else and her notepad on the ground.

"What are the people's reasoning for spiking a drink?" (y/n) was hooked on this topic, but that was mainly because it scared her.

"I know you are worried, so a little more information won't harm to get you educated." Shinso sighed as he patted her arm rubbing his thumb over her soft skin. "Most of the time, well I shouldn't say that. It has three main reasons and probably a few others. Robbery, a joke, and sexual advancements."

What was wrong with people? Why did they choose to do this to people? It was something she would never understand.

"That's horrible!" Her face contorted in fear and disgust.

"It is, it's a sick thing people do." Shinso said as he sat up brushed his hand through her hair. "Promise me you'll be safe, and don't do anything that could get you in a dangerous situation."

"I promise!" She said leaning into his touch. "I promise to take what I learned and to never do them!"

"Good," he said as he sat up and got ready to move onto what he was going to do next. The two jolted forward when they heard Katsuki's angry yells and cries for help. The last part was unusual, unless you were one of the Midoryias, then you knew exactly what that meant.

"Grandpa Torino is here to visit!" (Y/n) demeanor changed quickly as she rushed out of Shinso's room and out the apartment to see the old man beat up the blond bomb.

"Listen here gramps, I can't keep picking your crazy ass out of the trash!" Katsuki growled as he got hit by the cane again.

"Young katsuki, as my grandchild you will do whatever it takes to help me out!" Grandpa Torino shouted as he hobbled closer to the door of the apartment. "The young generation, I'm telling ya'."

"Grandpa!" (y/n) shouted as she leaned down and hugged the man.

"Ah, (y/n), my little ball of sunshine!" the old man dropped his cane and hugged her tightly. "How are you, I would assume better than your two brothers."

"Who is this?" Shinso asked Katsuki who rubbed his soar head.

"Our idiot grandfather," he growled as he watched the older man and (y/n) literally shine up the whole hallway with their happiness.

"I have been great, papa!" (y/n) smiled and let go of the older man. "Izuku will be so happy to see you!"

She slammed the door open and rushed in gaining the attention of the greenette.

"Wah!" Izuku flung his book and to the opposite side of the room. "(y/n) you scared me!"

"Sorry Izu, But Papa is here!" she said holding the book that almost hit her.

"Oh hi!" Izu waived and bashfully rubbed his neck. "Sorry for almost hitting you two with my book."

"Oh shut up boy and get over here!" the old man held his arms open for his second grandchild.

(y/n) sat the book down hung up and her father caught that he had tossed on the floor at some point.

"You have a crazy family, kitten." Shinso said as he leaned on the wall beside her and Katsuki rushed to the kitchen before he growled at her for not having food ready.

"Do I?" She was purely puzzled.

"Yeah, just a hair." Shinso placed his two fingers so far apart motioning to how much just a hair was.

"Who is this boy? Why is he calling my youngest grandchild kitten?" The old man had a twinge of anger on the end of his tongue. It was like a dagger with poison on it.

"Oh papa, this is Hitoshi Shinso!" (y/n) said smiling and pointing to the indigo haired male.

"Who?" he asked again.

"Hitoshi shinso," Izuku said to the old man repeating it.

"Who?" Katsuki had it, he knew what the old man was playing.

"Hey senile old man!" He growled as he sat the food on the table. "Her boyfriend or something, Hitoshi Shinso is his name."

"Boyfriend, these boys have not been taking good care of you have they?" the old man walked over to the table and sat down enjoying the snack Katsuki hurriedly made out of fear of being hit by the cane again.

"Papa, Katsuki was joking!" (y/n) tried to fix the misunderstanding, while Shinso stood frozen.

The old man saw a sparkle on her finger, but that as of recently has always been on her finger.

"I see the ring he used to propose on your ring finger, don't lie to me missy!" he grumbled and munched on his food.

"T-that's mom's wedding ring before dad bought her a new one for their anniversary!" she shot back panicking even more while Shinso was now panicking quietly.

"I know what that ring looked like, I helped my son pick her ring out before he even proposed!" he picked up his cane in a threatening manner making her legs quiver in fear. "Don't lie to me missy, that will put you closer to being the bus driver to hell!"

"Sorry grandpa!" She yelped and hid behind Shinso who was still frozen. ""Y-yeah, I'm getting married, boys failed at their jobs, whoops."

"Don't you turn this back on to us!" Katsuki hissed at the woman as she peaked out from behind Shinso.

"They did," he hissed throwing his cane at Izuku who got conked on the side of the head. Katsuki got a dish aimed straight for his head which he quickly dodged, unlike Izuku. "Sit here, boy! If you're marrying my granddaughter, there are a few things you need to learn."

"W-what, m-me!" (y/n) quickly shoved Shinso over to the chair opposite of the man.

"Yes you, what are you a fool!" grandpa Torino shouted as he glared at the boy.

"Sorry Sir!" Shinso understood why Katsuki struggled with the man in the beginning now, he was off his rocker.

"Sorry Hitoshi, just smooth talk him and put me on a pedestal." (y/n) whispered as she watched the man fumble to get word out of his mouth after his last two words.

"Why did you pick her to marry?" Grandpa Torino hit him with a hard question right away.

"U-uh, because she has a beautiful personality, brightens up my day every day, makes me laugh, and she has a way of keeping me on my toes." Shinso stated the things he did really like about her.

"Hmm," that made Shinso worried. "How did you two meet?"

What was he supposed to tell him? It's been about a month or so since they met, nothing more than that!

"Grandpa, that is so bland!" (y/n) said trying to save Shinso's ass.

"No it's not now let you finance speak." he shut her down quickly.

"O-oh," shinso gulped and got ready to tell the truth. He was afraid that this man could smell lies. Well, except for this one, Shinso didn't really understand that. "Well we met a month ago and for me it was love at first sight, I don't know about (y/n) but i hope it is the same."

"Hmm," okay that was really making him nervous. "I like you, you pass. Good thing your idiotic brothers failed this time they set you up with a good man."

"Thank you sir," Shinso said, trying to escape from the conversation.

"You're not safe yet," Grandpa Torino smirked and walked to the couch. Hitoshi gulped and looked over at (y/n), who he know could only picture that ring as his devotion to her. He knew he would dream about their wedding tonight and he cursed this day for it.

"You do keep me on my toes after all, kitten," he mumbled, smiling at her and teasing her just to make himself feel better about being the only flustered one. She blushed and glared at him.

"Shut up!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 590 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
17.6K 1K 19
݃➹*₊˚꒰sʜɪɴsᴏ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ x ʙᴀᴋᴀᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴs ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ...
214K 7.3K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
79.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...