โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

35ยฐ

367 145 39
By _heemerh

🅳🅰🆉🆉🅻🅸🅽🅴

"So..., babe, it's almost Christmas, do you have plans?" Gabriel asked me, ruffling my hair. We were lying in the garden of my house.

"Nope. I'll be packing my stuff for new year. I'm leaving for California on the 27th." I replied.

"Ohh. Anyways, I'll be having a Christmas party" he told me. "I'd like it if you can come"

"Of course I will. Let's just hope nothing comes up" I replied and we kissed.

"I love you, Zari, I love you so much" he muttered between my lips. I was suddenly lost for words. I didn't know what to say anymore.

He said he loves me. What am I to say to him?

"I....uh....I ..." I stuttered. He laughed.

"I didn't say that just cause I wanted you to say it back to me" he kissed my neck. "I say that cause....it's the truth. It's what I feel for you, my heart, I love you" he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled back at him.

"Dazzline!! Dazzline!!" I heard Tara's voice.

God! What a way to ruin the moment!! I groaned.

"Good thing you're here. We need to talk" Tara said and added before I could say anything. "In private".

"You know I won't go to a secluded area...."

Tara grabbed my hands roughly and yanked me up. "All you're saying is story for the gods I swear" she dragged me away from Gabriel.

"Great, you had your way, now what?!" I snapped the moment we entered my room.

"You need to fix what you caused" she told me.

"What I caused? What did I cause?" I asked in confusion.

"You're seriously askimg me that? You created a rift between Zephan and I, it's been a week now and he hasn't called to apologize" she snapped.

"Because you're at fault, Tara, accept that!" I snapped.

"You know what?! I hate you!!" She yelled.

"And I love you too" I replied, jumping on my bed. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to meet Zephan today, apologize to him, and tell him, you love him" she replied.

"Why me? Can't you just do that on your own?" I asked. "I'm not doing it".

"Don't think of refusing, Zari, I already told him I'll be there, which means you'll be filling in for me" she replied. "You owe me for what you did to me!"

"For Christ sake!, Tara, I didn't do it! What the fuck is your problem with me?!! Why can't you just believe it was Fara who did it?! Do you always have to think worst of me?!!" I yelled. "You know what, fine! I'll do it!"

"You better" she rolled her eyes. My eyes caught something red coming out from her nose.

Blood.

"Tara, there's blood coming from your nose" I said in worry.

"Blood?" She touched her nose and wiped it away. "It's nothing. I probably have a small cut in there"

"Are you sure? Shouldn't you go to a hospital?" I asked. I was clearly panicking, but my reaction is justified, blood coming out from someone's nose is not a small matter.

"It's nothing. I'm done here anyway" she replied and left my room.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. That weird feeling is back. That feeling I've been having that something terrible's gonna happen.

I also left the room.

"Gabe?" I called when I got to the garden.

"Yeah?" He snuggled my into his arms.

"Tara wants me to meet Zephan today, she wants me to act like her and apologize to Zephan, I already agreed, but, do you think I should do it?" I asked him while he played with my curls.

"Do it" he replied. I looked at him, his eyes gave nothing away, he didn't look like he was angry or excited.

"Are you sure? I could tell her I'm not doing it again" I said.

"Just do it, Dazzline, Shebi it's just to apologize and nothing more?" He asked.

"I guess so" I replied.

Why do I feel like this is a set up?

********************

"Zephan?!! Zephan?!!" I called. I was holding on to my bag tightly as I looked around the park. It was already dark and I could barely see anything.

"Babe" I felt strong arms around my waist. "I missed you".

"Zephan" I wriggled myself out of his grip. I was already feeling uncomfortable. "I'm sorry for what happened last week".

"I'm not mad at you, I just don't like how you treat your sister" he replied.

I stared at the pink mini skirt I was wearing. "I already have, Zeph, I love you"

"I love you more" he kissed me. "Babe, kiss me back" he mumbled between my lips.

Oh God! What do I do?!!

Just then, I heard someone clapping behind us.

"Wow, just wow, Dazzline!" It was Tara. "You came here to seduce my boyfriend or what?!"

I knew this was a setup!

Zephan and I turned back to see Gabriel and Tara. Tara was looking furious while Gabriel...well, Gabriel was smiling at me. And he didn't look angry. Not one bit.

"Tara, did you set me up?" I snapped.

"What do you mean?! I didn't even know you're gonna be here!" She snapped. But I could see that mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Tara, you're lying, right?" Zephan accused.

"No I'm not. Why would I eyes lie? You don't believe me?" All this time I was looking at Zephan who was staring hard at Tara's nose. I followed his eyes and it landed on....on...blood?

"Tara.." I whispered. I was scared again.

She rubbed her forehead. "God! I feel so dizzy right now"

"Tara!" Zephan called. "There's blood on your nose!"

Her touched the blood. "It's just a cut" she mumbled as she staggered towards Zephan.

"Tara, you need to go to a..... Tara!!" I screamed as Tara fell on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!!! TARA!! ZEPHAN! GET HER TO THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!" Gabriel yelled. I stared hard at my sister in shock. I just realized how thin she has become.

Tara is sick.

"Zari, you're crying" Gabriel told me. "Come"

"Tara....my sister....she's....Tara is sick. I need to call Mom and Dad" I mumbled as I took out my phone from the bag.

"Mom..."

"Tamara, why is your voice shaky?..." Mother asked.

"Mom, it's Tara, she....we're on our way to the hospital. Tara fainted"

"Yeh!!! Tara what?!! Kiloshe omo mi?!! What happened to her??!!" Mom screamed.

I started crying loudly. Gabriel took the phone from me. "Yes ma....we're on our way to the hospital ma.....yes ma....okay ma...."

All I could think of was how thin Tara looked. And the blood....the blood...

Does this mean that Tara has Epistaxis?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somebody ooohhhhhhhhhhh!!

What is wrong with my baby oooohhh?

Tara has Epistaxis ooooohhh!!

Oya, lemme stop shouting.

Who is crying for Tara now? Ehhn? Because all this bad feeling that Dazzline is having is already coming to pass ooh.

And this marks the beginning of heartbreaks and more secrets to be revealed.

Maybe, just maybe the person who sent that video to Tara's mom will be exposed.

Who knows, it might not be Fara after all.

Hamdyn High's second term will be HOTTTT!! I PROMISE YOU THAT.

Anyways, les be praying to Tara oh.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 1245.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 38 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...
28.4K 3K 49
Audrey Andrews was ambushed on her way back from school and raped by her notorious classmate and his friends who was on the lookout for him She got p...