๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐€ 1...

By Hjaynee

-๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„- ~๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’~ [CAN BE READ AS STAN... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž/๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐–๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐žโž
๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โž
๐• โ€ข โ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ'๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž'โž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž
๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโž
๐— โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉโž
๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž!โž
๐—๐• โ€ข โ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐žโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž
๐—๐— โ€ข โ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌโž

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐โž

1.6K 81 25
By Hjaynee

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I woke up and moved Serena slightly which allowed me to escape to the toilet, I take a look in the mirror and notice the dark circles under my eyes.
I splash the water onto my face covering it with the liquid.

I'm tired. Mentally and physically. Knowing that my mother is alive is a turning point, does my father even know? Fuck...He'd go mental if he found out, but that was his wife...Well is his wife, he has the right to know.

I get too lost in my thoughts that I don't realise Serena is hugging me from behind, the warmth from her body encounters mine which gives me shivers, I'm too tired to push her away. She leaves a small kiss on my back and I turn to face her.

"Are you okay?" She questions still looking half asleep.

"I'm fine. " I come off rudely without meaning too, so I pull her closer for a tight hug.

"Come in my bed with me?" I ask her and she raises a brow, she probably didn't expect me to say that.

I hold her hand as we walk through the hallway towards my room, the room is modern and just the way I left it a few days ago. The units were still white and shiny and the bed covers were still straight and smooth.

I get into the bed and Serena comes in too, at first she distances herself away but I pull her closer, allowing her to rest on my bare chest.

"Goodnight my love." I say and kiss her on the forehead, she replies back with her light snores and her change of breathing, she must be so tried too, trying to get used to all of this mafia shit...It does tire you out, sometimes you get so tired you don't even want to get into the bed, you want something closer, like a sofa.

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

The sunshine came storming in through the windows, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I was exhausted. I looked at the alarm clock briefly and noticed the time.

I jumped out of Diego's bed and rushed to get ready quickly.

"What's the rush?" Diego's sleepy voice moving on his belly waving his arm off on the edge of the bed.

"Rush? It's twelve o'clock Diego!" I searched for my jacket, but couldn't find it.

"And?" Diego is back to his careless self, I roll my eyes, Diego lifted himself up and pulled my jacket out from next to him.

"Looking for this?" He smiles and I snatch it off of him.

"Oh il mio a more, angry?" (my love) He smirks and I throw myself back on the bed for a little while longer, that won't hurt will it?

"How are you feeling today?" I look at him and he sighs deeply.

"Hm, rough." I run my fingers over his stubbled jaw and he begins to smile, a little smile but still something.

"What do you plan on doing today?" I snuggle up to my arms that are close to my face and he begins to stretch.

"Go and see your dad, go speak to my dad, nothing much." He lies back down beside me and begins to stare at me.

"We better both get changed and go then." I smile at him and he nods in agreement, I leave him to change and I finish off by putting my boots on. We both get into Diego's car and we put the music on, not to Diego's taste though as it was off in a few minutes.

We pulled up to the familiar looking house that I called my home and we both walked inside, to save any questions I ran to my room, to take a quick shower. The heat streamed all over my body a sense of relaxation and relief washed over me. These last few days have been intense. God knows how Diego must be feeling.

I come out and decided to wear some black leggings and a red top. I walk outside and I'm shocked to notice Maria standing there with her hand over her belly.

"Wow Maria!" I'm so shocked to see her and the large bump that is almost forcing her hand to move further out.

"Hey Serena!" She comes close to give me a hug.

"Can I?" I ask politely.

"Of course! You're the Auntie after all!" She starts to giggle and I get low and begin to talk to the baby inside.

"Hey little one! I'm so excited to meet you and get all of my Auntie hugs. " I say to Maria's stomach, call me weird but I want to be connected to the baby.

"She's excited to get Auntie hugs too!" Maria replied as I get up, I witness Nicolas coming down stairs. Dressed causally? My eyebrow raises and he begins to laugh as he wraps his arm around his partner's waist.

"We're going to the shopping centre, do you want anything?" Nicolas asks and I reply with a simple no thank you and they both head off out of the large double doors.

I turn to go upstairs and I bump into Marco who had just come out of my father's office.

"Sorry. " I say and try and walk past.

"Non ci sono problemi lì, sei caldo."(There are no problems there, you are hot) He winks at me as he walks past.

"Che cazzo? (what the fuck) I turn and he turns around too to face me.

"Oh even your Italian is sexy. " He tries backing me up against the wall and I try and push him off.

"Get the fuck off me." I tried to push is muscular body off of me but it was no use.

"Allontanati da lei!" (Get away from her) I hear Diego's strong voice explode throughout the hallway, he pins Marco up against the and begins to threaten him.

"Diego." I say and try to get him off. But I can't.

"Come on listen to your little girlfriend." Marco tries to wind the situation up further and Diego is giving in.

"I wonder what your father will think Serena about this little fling you have with Diego." Diego's fist instantly contacts with Marco's jaw.

"Oh my god, Diego stop!" I shout and begin to tear up, Diego let's Marco drop to the floor but I run away, Diego follows me to the garden and I push him away.

"I'm sorry Serena." He states but I just ignore him. What he's done has hurt me, I tried pulling him away but he was still attacking Marco.

"I wanted you to stop Diego!" I shout and the tears form in my eyes.

"Are you for real Serena? He was trying to flirt with you." He scoffs and begins to get shitty.

"You know what, fuck this, let him flirt with you, even though correction, he was trying to physically attack you!" He begins to shout which also made me clench my jaw.

"I've just found out my mother is out here, somewhere, alive when I was told she was dead!" He throws his arms in the air and holds the bridge of his nose.

With one swift move he was gone, I was left standing in the garden alone. I sat on the garden floor and stared out to the bottom of the garden which felt like miles away.

"Are you okay?" I feel the presence of someone who sat beside me. I wipe my eyes and notice Orlando sitting close to me but not too close in order to give me some space.

"I'll be fine. Thank you Orlando." I look out to far end of the garden once more and watch as the rain started to fall.

"I'll leave you alone, but come inside if this weather gets worse." And again. I'm alone again.

After awhile I got up off of the floor and headed to my room, I say headed but I pretty much strolled all the way there, I threw myself on my bed and the familiar wave engulfed me, my bed felt different from Diego's, his felt softer, more comfy. Mine is well... Different.

I toss and turn and look on my clock, the afternoon has flown and I remember I have training with Diego tomorrow morning at seven. That'll be fun. More like awkward.

I get into my short silky pajamas and get straight back into my bed, my head hits the pillow and my eyes begin to roll. I try and fall asleep when I hear a knock on the door. I ignore it the first time but it knocks again.

"Go away!" I shout, I want my sleep, so I wish they'd leave me alone. The knocking stopped and I fell asleep.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The sun was no where to be seen, but my alarm was happy enough to wake me up just before seven, I turned it off and got out of bed, I really didn't want to train this morning. I wasn't in the mood. I got on some sports leggings and a jumper. Yes a jumper. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed for the basement. No one was to be seen. Diego wasn't standing there, waiting for me like he usually does.

I waited for another half an hour and there was still no sign of Diego. I decided to pick up my water bottle and leave the basement, I got on my jogging shoes and left the house. I began to jog, it was nice, I saw loads of people walking their dogs, walking their children. Who gets there children up at seven o'clock? Well they probably get their parents up. The thought made me giggle.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I continued to jog until a few hours passed, I found myself at the double gates once more to welcome myself home, I come home to Orlando looking angry.

"Orlando?" I question and his facial expression instantly changed.

"Hey Serena." He says so sweetly, he's always been beside my family.

"What's wrong?" I raise a brow and he takes a deep breath.

"Your father has checked CCTV recently... And he's noticed what happened yesterday." I take a large gulp... Will he have a go at Diego?

"What about it?" I question to try and sound 'stupid' but Orlando can see right through me, as always.

"I'm sorry about what happened between you and Marco, but your father is sorting him out right now." My eyes go wide and I instantly head for the cell area, I notice one of Ivan's men still locked up in one cell, looking completely battered from Diego. And I hear my father shouting in the cell beside it.

I burst open the door and witness my father stab Marco.

"Dad!" I shout and try and stop him, but it's too late, he does it again.

"Serena! What are you doing here?" My father grits his teeth and clenches his jaw.

"Don't kill him." I say and look down to the floor.

"Serena. Stop, you want to be in this mafia don't you?" I nod and he replies back while the knife is still in his hand.

"Then mind your own business, otherwise you're gone. " I stand there and process everything. Gone?

"Don't you think Diego did enough to him?" I silently state but my father looks back at me with pure anger in his eyes. I could feel he was going to blow.

"That's it Serena, you're done, I should've never let you join in the first place." My father spits on the body that's on the floor while the blood from his stomach pools out, making the floor turn red from white.

My father walks past me and leaves me alone with a body on the floor, I rummage through the bag outside and fix Marco's wound.

"You're a dick, did you know that?" I say to the almost lifeless human on the floor. What he did was wrong and sickening but I won't let him die... My father won't admit it but we need him in our gang.

"Look I'm sorry." He says and I nod, the conversation stops, I sit up and begin to leave him in his cell.

"Thank you." He mutters before I leave, I nod again and lock his cell up. I have no idea if my father will kick him out or not, he probably will because of what he's done.

"What do you think you're doing?" Orlando's voice makes me jump as soon as I arrive back in the main hallway.

"I just fixed Marco's wounds that my father left."

Orlando rolls his eyes and holds his arms, if looks could kill...

"You're too nice Serena, in a mafia you can't be nice." He stares at me and I begin to chuckle.

"Good job I'm not in it anymore then isn't it?" I huff and storm to my room, here again being treating like a damn child. I've had enough and it's only just begun.. Again.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I watched the hours pass by, by doing absolutely nothing other than stare up to the ceiling.

It was midnight, the house was silent and cold. I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I saw a figure standing there, I turned the lamp on and noticed Diego's dark hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I question. And his body turns to me as his eyes stare deeply through mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.9K 77
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
123K 2.1K 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
197K 3.3K 62
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...
966K 18.1K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...