๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡...

By thesarcasticeeyore

๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ "๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚; ๐—บ... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„สณแต‰แตˆ แตแต‰แตƒโฟหข แตˆแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โฑ แต–สณแต‰แถ แต‰สณ แตแตƒแตˆ
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘สฒแต˜หขแต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถ โฑสณแต‰
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต แต˜โฑแต—แต‰ หขแต‰แถœสณแต‰แต—
๐’๐ˆ๐—แตƒ หกแต’แต— แต’แถ  แต‡แตƒแตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข สทโฑหกหก สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐หกแต‰แต—'หข แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แตˆแต‰แต‰แต– แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“แต˜โฟหกโฑแตแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’หกแตˆ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„แถ โฑโฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰หกแถ 
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โ”โ”โ” ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
๐“๐„๐แถœแต’โฟแต—สณแต’หก
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐แต’สฐ แตสธ หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แตโฑสณหก
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‡แต‰หขแต— แต‰โฟแต‰แตสธ,แถœแตƒหกหกโฑแต’แต–แต‰ สณสฐแต’แตˆแต‰หข
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐แต—สฐแต‰ แตโฑสณหก สทแตƒโฑแต—หข

๐“๐–๐Žแต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒโฟ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰

1.4K 37 13
By thesarcasticeeyore

introducing...

𝐓𝐖𝐎ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ

𝐈𝐅 Calliope had thought the first day of school was a disaster, the second would have been even worse. 

The girl knew exactly what the problem was and his name was Gilbert Blythe. The two had always been competitive and never denied it. 

The problem was that the girl liked to win, savor victory, and slaughter her opponents. No one could triumph over her when it came to math, literature, or science. 

The only one who had given her problems was the young man from the Blythe. 

Calliope couldn't help but admit that the boy was smart enough, but she would never let anyone else take her best-in-class title. 

It had taken the girl time to earn her respect and esteem. 

She had always had to maintain impeccable posture, or always have her sharp tongue ready to defend herself. 

With all the effort she put into it, she certainly wouldn't let Gilbert destroy everything she had created from scratch. 

So her usual monotonous routine began again. She got ready, let her brother sleep, and headed for school with Izzy. 

A short time later, she found herself inside the school, conversing with her classmates. 

The girls always talked about the usual things, boring Callie monstrously. 

If it wasn't clear, Calliope wasn't an uncomplicated type. 

She didn't hate her comrades, far from it, but she found them a little naive. 

Their biggest ambition was probably to marry a man of good name and to make children. 

She didn't question that everyone had the right to do whatever they wanted, but people should've started to accept her wanting to be free as well. 

The brunette didn't ask much from life, only to haven't to marry someone to continue living.

At that point, the person Calliope didn't want to meet that day entered the classroom acclaimed by her classmates. 

Gilbert Blythe had always been the favorite one. 

He was a great student, a good child, and a wonderful friend by all, and this pushed Rhodes to be the most feared and revered. 

If she couldn't be loved like the boy and have an easy life like his, then she would terrify anyone who tried to stand in her way. 

Anne had come in with the boy, alarming all the girls. 

Everyone was aware of Ruby's crush on the boy, except Gilbert himself of course. 

No girl could talk to Blythe, not that Calliope cared particularly. 

The boys started asking Gilbert questions, curious about what he had done. 

"How was the District of Alberta?" or "Did you see the Rocky Mountains?" Gilbert replied with a slight smile "They're pretty hard to miss". 

The boys continued to ask questions "Were they big?". Gilbert answered with obviousness "They're mountains". 

Calliope lost her thread for a couple of seconds, a bit with her mind in the clouds not very taken by the situation. 

The girls went out to look for Anne. Isabella and Callie followed them out, not having much else to do. 

Words reached the brunette's ears and rolled her eyes. 

"Besides, I don't care where she's from. A cute girl is a cute girl". 

Callie wanted to tell him that even a stupid boy remained a stupid boy, but she didn't, not wanting to confront herself with Gilbert. 

The girls followed Anne, who was sitting in the courtyard outside. 

Josie started talking, clearing things up with Anne. 

"I don't know what you think you were doing walking with Gilbert Blythe. You can't talk to Gilbert Blythe." 

Tillie interrupted Josie to point out something "You can't even look at him". 

Josie flashes the girl with her gaze but kept talking, hugging Ruby in the process. 

"Ruby has liked him for three years. She has dibs". 

She said and then went on speaking to Ruby.

"There, there. That nasty girl didn't know any better. Just like yesterday with all your tall tales". 

Anne tried to apologize, sincerely not wanting to hurt the blonde. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk with him. It just happened." Josie intervened, interrupting the redhead.

"Well, don't let it happen again". 

Anne spoke, contentedly "I won't. I promise. I'll have nothing to do with him". 

Calliope partly defended Anne, quite annoyed by Josie "Really Goldilocks, don't you have anything else to do?".

Callie received a lightning glare from Josie, but in return the group of girls moved away, leaving Izzy, Callie, Diana, and Anne there. 

Diana sighed trying to apologize to Anne "I'll try to smooth things over". 

So Diana left, leaving the three girls solely. The first to speak was Isabella who decided to console Anne. 

"Don't worry, you will see that everything will work out for the best. In no time this story will be water under the bridge" Izzy said in a veiled voice, encouraging the girl. 

Callie interjected with sarcasm. "It could have been worse. You could have become friends with Josie. This gives chills". 

They weren't sure they had cheered Anne up, but at least they tried.

✦——————————✦

Calliope felt the tension in the air. It wasn't clear why, but she knew for sure it was there. 

For that hour, Isabella and Callie had decided to swap places, to give Anne some company. Diana accepted, despite being a little skeptical about it. 

Callie stood next to Anne for those hours, knowing it was the right thing to do. The teacher decided to read Barry Cornwall's "The Fisherman" during that lesson. 

Anne was very happy, claiming that it was the only thing she knew how to do well. 

Callie nodded, glad to see Anne so happy for the first time. 

The first to read was Diana, who didn't do it with pleasure. A little later he called Anne who hurriedly got up from her chair. 

She started reading with passion and emotion, making Calliope very uncomfortable.

 She understood the love for books, but she couldn't deny that reading with so much emphasis had another sound. 

The professor admonished Anne and made her sit down, while all the other students laughed.

 Lunch had passed fairly smoothly, despite Josie's glaring glances at Anne. 

Classes continued, and as usual, Callie was bored. 

Gilbert had been bothering the redhead for a couple of minutes, for no real reason. 

He insisted on pulling pieces of paper or calling her in a whisper. 

Anne ignored him, not wanting to argue with the other girls. 

Gilbert decided to approach the counter, to be heard, and then pulled an Anne braid at him saying "Carrots". 

Anne for nervousness grabbed the small blackboard, then threw it at the boy's head yelling "I'm not talking to you". 

Shortly thereafter Gilbert remarked triumphantly "You just did".

And although Gilbert was pleased with his victory, the professor wasn't of the same opinion

✦——————————✦

The teacher punished Anne, even though it was Gilbert's fault. 

Calliope was dismayed and amazed. 

The more she thought about what had happened, than angrier she felt. 

After the boy tried to justify Anne, the redhead took her things and quickly left the classroom. 

Calliope was enraged as if an animal had taken the post concerning the pretty child. 

There were many reasons why the girl was furious. 

The first reason was the girl's group, who continued to torment Anne without real justification. 

The second reason was the boys, who treated everyone as their inferiors. 

And then there was Gilbert, who was the person who had altered her the most that day.

 His mania for always having to look good, getting other people in trouble drove her crazy. 

It was clear that Anne hadn't had a chance to defend herself and by then Calliope would defend her, even if it wasn't her job. 

Because Callie would do something even better than revenge, for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 1 6
Fluffy shirbert one shots ๐Ÿงก
50K 428 20
Just random Anne with an E imagines I do requests: instructions in book <3 (closed!) please do not request smuts! All rights go to the Anne with an...
102K 1.1K 57
Just a bunch of random "Anne with an E" characters (mostly boys) imagines, preferences.
17.7K 944 32
โ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž!โž โ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. โž ๐–๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ง๏ฟฝ...