MOONLIT [Discontinued]

By RJKloseKombat

γ€Žπ‘π„ππˆπ‘π“π‡ 𝐀𝐔』 Fates pave the way of life and Destiny hums its own melody as it runs its course. But t... More

HOMEPAGE
Meeting Him: "Broken"
New Chance: "It's Different"
Protector Trial: "Keep You"
The Attack on The Hunt: "An Oath"
The Hunt's War: "Stronger"
Perseverance and Acceptance: "Brother"
Olympus and Percy: "Best Friends"
Feelings and Friends: "Count On Me"
Training to Strive: "There For You"
Jackson, Train Him: "With you always"
Train and Rescue: Unforgivable
Took You Long Enough: Happier
At Solstice and After: Forced Capture
Torture and Escape: Unbroken (M-Rated)
War Prep: Unity is Strength
End of an Era: Legendary
INTERLUDE: Onwards Forever
INTERLUDE 2: A Hero Prophesied
ARC II (1): Rise Shall the Fallen

Story Notes (Important)

2.5K 29 21
By RJKloseKombat

Hello guys. Hope you doing good. I pray your life is not messed up like mine...GAH! Off-topic, Off-topic. Getting back to the topic...

...Guys I decided to make this story a little longer than I earlier expected it to be. As in long enough to have arcs. 

So basically it has 3 arcs. The one that is currently going on is the 'Previous Life' arc. The next arc would be 'Rebirth and 2nd Titan war' or basically pjo in written in my own way. The last arc would be '2nd Giant war and Beyond' or whole of hoo (my way that is) and a little more(Hush, hush, it needs to be a secret for now).

To make things a little clear in my story, the Giants rise before but get together for the 1st giant war later, functioning as individuals till the war. In my story, Greece is already in its later stages, meaning heroes the fabled heroes have already passed. And yes, I know that the 1st giant war happens before the heroes arrive, but for the sake of the story, it happens after the times of the fabled heroes.

Also, my exams are over. The last one was today (Yep, it was on Sunday [4/04/2021]), and I barely passed (MORAL: Study beforehand, not freaking 1 damn week before the exam). So I am happy to announce the chapters will be uploaded more frequently. 

That's all for this note folks.

Ps.  I have just started the next chapter and it will be more than 2000 words so don't expect it too soon. I believe in quality AND quantity, so sacrificing time is necessary (;-;).

Ciao

-KK42069

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.2K 20
For once in Percy Jackson's life everything is peaceful, but when tragedy strikes, he is left alone. His closest friends and family all died in a see...
193K 2.9K 17
I Just copied this story from CourtingTheMoon (https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4077276/) I Like His/Her Story so i decided to post it in wattpad as i dont...
122K 7.2K 58
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who...
732K 14.5K 50
. ~β€’~ . We'll never be as young as we are...