Not Just A Fan // L.H.

By hrtbrkcalum

A story in which a girl in the crowds changes his life forever. Meet Madison Bailey, a 17-year-old girl that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Concert Announcements
Chapter 2- Shopping
Chapter 3- Pre Concert Day
Chapter 5- Concert Day pt. 2
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 6- Concert Day pt.3
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
THANK YOU
Chapter 8- Digits
Chapter 9- Feelings
Chapter 10- Finally
Chapter 11- Beauty
Chapter 12- Confession
Chapter 13- yay!
Chapter 14- First Date
Chapter 15- Little Things
Chapter 16- Decorations
Chapter 17- Dinner Date
Chapter 18- wowza
Chapter 19- XMAS
Chapter 20- XMAS PT 2
Chapter 21-Best
Chapter 22- News
Chapter 23- Madness
Chapter 24- Bye
SEQUEL
BTW THE SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 4- Concert Day

13.4K 260 38
By hrtbrkcalum

Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment suggestions or what you think will happen I would love to hear from you!!

5:00! I woke up to my alarm and see that it is 5:00 am.

I look over to my side and see that Lisa is still sleeping so I decide to wake her up, in a different way. I take my phone and plug it in to my speakers and blast the song She Looks So Perfect she wakes up but surprisingly doesn't hurt me. Instead she starts singing along.

"Hey eyy ay" Lisa yells.
I start laughing and so does she.
We start getting ready for the day and end up being done at 9:00.

Lisa and I still haven't had breakfast so we head to Starbucks to pick up coffee and a few croissants.

We get to the are of the concert at 10:00 people start lining up at 12:00 so we have a little while before line up. Lisa and I decide to go look for the boys.

After 30 mins of no luck Lisa and I decide to sit at a small cafe at the corner of the street. it's very hidden but the food is great. We decided to sit here till its time to line up since we don't want to get sweaty. After 10 mins of sitting here Lisa and I see 4 boys walk in the cafe with 2 bodyguards and we couldn't believe our eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE
I THINK THIS SUCKED BUT I AM THANKFUL FOR THE READS I AM RLLY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER ARGG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
15.3K 1.3K 5
𝑩𝑱𝒀𝑿 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏~♡︎ 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓎 ℳℴ𝓂ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓃_𝒴𝒾 Publish Date_14.2.2022
120K 2.5K 25
She didn't mean for this to happen. She was perfectly fine being ordinary. She had no intentions of getting swept up into his pop star life. The life...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...