Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
āœ§ š“‘š“»š“øš“·š“½š“²š“­š“® āœ§
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
āœ§š“Ÿš“²š“µš“µš“øš”€ š“½š“Ŗš“µš““āœ§
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
āœ§š“—š“øš”€ š“˜ š“¶š“®š“½ š“‘š”‚š“®š“øš“µ āœ§
32. Rain rain go away
āœ§š“š“µš“µ š“˜ š”€š“Ŗš“·š“½ š“Æš“øš“» š“¬š“±š“»š“²š“¼š“½š“¶š“Ŗš“¼ š“²š“¼ š”‚š“øš“¾āœ§
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

40. Missing

407 36 3
By cheriefics

𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

This episode contains mention of suicide and kidnap. Please ignore if this topic makes your uncomfortable.

Taehyung watched the same same thing for what it seemed like a hundredth time now. It's the same thing every time.

"Stop it, Jimin hyung. Please don't!" The video ends with Jeong Gyu's voice. His hands raised above his head as Jimin lifted his leg in attempt to hit him. The video doesn't show what happened after that.

"It's clearly abusing," Taehyung said to himself. "But why do I feel like it's not?" he rewinds it again and plays from the start. He watched it carefully with squinted eyes and parted lips. The frown on his eyebrows softened as he noticed something he didn't before.

Jeong Gyu was smiling.

Jimin wasn't abusing him?

🦋🦋🦋

"Jimin," Manager Sejin called him. He looked up from his lyrics notebook.

"Two news one good and one bad, which one do you want me to tell first?"

"Bad one, because the good one is going to light up my mood later anyway," Jimin smiled. Sejin nodded.

"Your drama has been delayed. The lead actress quit from the role so they need some time to find a replacement," Sejin said. Jimin's expression didn't change and he just nodded.

"And the good one?"

"Your concert in Japan has been confirmed. It will be new year's special," he smiled raising his hand to give Jimin a hi-fi.

"Wow," Jimin jumped out of the chair. He ran over to the telephone.

"Calling home?" Sejin asked walking to him.

"No, I'm calling Byeol. She will be equally excited when she knows," he said punching my dormitory reception number from memory. He asked them to connect him to Byeol. He was smiling all along until his face grew grim. He placed the receiver back and fell into deep thought.

"What happened?" Sejin's voice broke his thoughts.

"Byeol hasn't come to the dormitory since yesterday," there was a crack in his voice and his fear engulfed him for no reason.

He had a bad feeling about this.

🦋🦋🦋

I flutter opened my eyelids and my nostrils picked up a musty smell. I couldn't even swallow my own spit because my throat felt dry. I huffed as I leaned against the wooden pole and fought back the urge to throw up.

"Such a pity,"a voice came off. I tried to locate the source of the voice but my head was throbbing hard. It was too dark to make out anything. My lips felt dry and cracked. I didn't even know where I was. I remember someone doing something to me back in the university. This must be the person.

I didn't reply him.

"What do you want?" I asked instead.

He chuckled. "I expected you to ask who I was. Intresting," he clicked his tongue. "what I want? I don't want anything from you," he said.

"Then why am I here?"

"That you may not want to know because it's not something pleasing," he said. I heard him shuffle and his footsteps approached me. I flinched when I felt his presence near me.

"You will know that soon," he said, taking my hands and sliding a thing around it which took me a while to understand.

He was tying my hands.

I gulped and winced as the rope was too tight. Horror filled my body as I felt his fingers at my lips. He slid them into my mouth and parted it. A piece of cloth made its way around my mouth inhibiting any means of communication from me.

"You shouldn't have talked too much. I had to tie that pretty mouth of yours," he said. My heart was about to burst out of my skin.

"Stay there like a good girl. I'll be back soon," he said. I heard a door open and then close. There wasn't a thing I could see. It was very dark and scary. Train of thoughts were running in my mind but I couldn't think straight because everything was dominated by fear. I had to do something but I couldn't.

Did anyone know that I'm missing? How long have I been here?

🦋🦋🦋

"She might have gone home. Why don't you call her mother," Sejin suggested. Jimin shook his head.

"If she isn't there then that would only make Mrs. Park worry," he said. Then he snapped his fingers.

"Jungkook. I can call him," he took the receiver and punched the number from the telephone book. "Come on answer," he bit his lower lip.

"Jungkook!" he shouted as soon he got an answer from the other side.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Has Byeol contacted you since yesterday? Or today?"

There was a silence on the other side. "Did you fight with her? If you can't treat her well don't even think about keeping her!"

"Jungkook," Jimin sighed. "She hasn't gone to dorm since yesterday. I don't know where she is and I'm worried. Do you know anything? Has she contacted you?"

"No," Jungkook's voice was low. "She never goes anywhere without telling her warden. Especially if she was staying out whole night," he said.

"Is there any place she would go if she wants to be alone?"

"Home town, she goes home when she wants to be alone but I don't think she went there. Mrs. Park would usually call me if she went there in a gloomy mood. Jimin is everything alright?" Jungkook sounded worried.

"No Jungkook. I don't think so. She hasn't contacted you or me or anyone else. I don't think she went willingly. I don't have a good feeling about this," Jimin rubbed his temples.

"I'll call Celeste and ask her. Mean while do anything. Anything that would be useful," Jungkook said.

"Okay Jungkook. Call me if you find anything," Jimin said.

"Same goes to you."

"What do I do?" Jimin's face looked blank, more like dead. Shudders ran through Sejin's body because it wasn't the first time he saw Jimin like this.

Roughly year and half ago

Jimin ran through the stairs huffing and panting. His ribs were hurting but he can't stop. He yelled as his body was burning.

"Jeong Gyu!" he roughly opened every door of the floor in attempt to find him.

The last line in the letter to him from Jeong Gyu scared the shit out of him.

"Hyung, I can't take it anymore"

"Jeong Gyu! Dammit!"

His held his head in order to calm him down. "The terrace," he whispered. The goddamn terrace!"

He ran to the stairs and slammed opened the door. His heart was in his mouth when he saw Jeong Gyu there.

"Jeong Gyu," he tried not to get close to him afraid he would jump off. Jeong Gyu didn't turn around.

"Hyung, thanks for everything," Jeong Gyu said. Jimin freezed when he disappeared. He felt like someone was choking him.

"Jimin!" Sejin came panting. "Did you find him?"

Jimin looked at the ground. He turned to Sejin with dead eyes and said, "Sejin, what do I do?"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. A dark secret in Jimin's life has been revealed now. Now you know well atleast partially what happened to him back then.

Poor boi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 62 31
"You said you'll never leave me you liar." - Jimin and Y/n dated before debut and promised to never leave her, but what happens when he's forced to? ...
186K 10.7K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
2.4K 184 17
BTS members are getting famous everywhere and in every country. Some people are joining the fandoms and others are admiring their beauty but there's...
111K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...