๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’...

By chill_pill_all_day

As the title says, this is a mafia age gap one-shot collection. I usually write what I want to read and I hop... More

Author's Note
Principessa
Principessa - 2
His Queen
Merciless
Merciless - 2
Stockholm
Stockholm - 2
Coach
Coach - 2
Two Color Witch
Daddy's Girl
Impossible?
Salvation
Salvation - 2
Weak For Her
Her Mafia Teacher
Her Mafia Teacher - 2
Taking care of him
Just friends? - 2
My best friend's father
My best friend's father - part 2
Having You Again
A deal
Accepting Him

Just friends?

13.4K 295 113
By chill_pill_all_day

Suggested by Hafsusu

A/N I hope you wouldn't mind this story to be a little sexual.

She considered him as a friend. He considered her as his best friend's daughter or she thought.

Lucy was a seventeen years old girl living with her father. Her mother died during her birth and since then her father made sure Lucy gets everything she needed. But one thing her father couldn't give her was - Nicholas King.

He was her father's best friend and that was the problem. How would her father react if he found out that his daughter liked two decades older man? He would not like it for sure.

Lucy never knew her childhood crush would turn into something bigger and harder for her to bear. But she wanted to fight for him so much. Although, she didn't know if Nicholas had the same feelings. Probably not. She thought in her head while thinking in her bed.

''Lucy?'' Her father called her from the downstairs. She jumped from her bed and rushed downstairs in the two story house.

''Are you finally leaving? Do you have to?'' She asked sadly. She would be alone for a week. Her father had to go on a business trip and he wasn't too happy to leave his daughter alone. He was worried like every normal parent.

''You will not be alone, honey. I called Nicholas to come. He had time to check on you for a week.'' Her father explained. A week alone with the man she loved? That wasn't going to end well.

''But, dad. I'm 17. I don't need a babysitter.'' She reasoned.

''Nicholas won't be your babysitter. He will be here to help you out if you have any difficulty. And you must be on your best behaviour.'' Her father smiled and gave her a long hug.

Just when he opened the door, Nicholas was standing outside with cigarette hanging low on his lips. Lucy's eyes widened at the hulk of a man. Nicholas felt his breath hitch when he came across his beautiful girl, and she didn't even know she was his, yet.

''Just in time, buddy. I expect you to take good care of my daughter.'' Her father warned playfully.

''I will. I will.'' Nicholas smiled and hugged his friend before he retreated with his luggage in one hand.

''I should go now. See you in a week, honey.'' Her dad bidded both of them a goodbye before he got inside a cab that drove him to the airport.

Nicholas turned to look at Lucy who was already looking at the floor, blushing. She couldn't endure a mere look from him as she would turn into a red tomato.

''It's just you and me from now on, little baby.'' He smirked. Since always, Nicholas called her 'little baby' thinking that suited her innocent behaviour.

She nodded softly finally lifting her head to get a proper look at him. Nicholas stood tall at 6'2 with his muscular form and she was barely 5'3. She got her mother's short height and all of her features resembled her dad's.

''Hey, Nicholas.'' Hearing his name coming out of her plump lips, he shivered. He wanted her to scream his name while he made love to her. But that were another fantasies of his own.

''I won't tell dad if you leave now. You don't have to be here with me.'' She said nervously.

He came closer and put his arm around her waist. With the other, his fingers found her soft hair. Lucy's heart was going wild. It wasn't her first time that Nicholas did similar gesture to this one.

''But it's my duty to take care of you. What if you do something bad?'' He teased her while speaking seductively.

''I would never do anything bad.'' She shook her head. He chuckled as he tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

''You're my good girl, yes?'' He asked. She nodded.

''We use words when we are talking, Lucy.'' He said sternly noticing her previous gesture. She knew that by the tone of her voice, he was serious. He was spreading a big dominant aura wherever he went.

''Yes, Nicholas.'' She said quietly wanting to disappear. But she felt so content in his arms. Breaking intense situation, her stomach growled. She blushed profusely and Nicholas just chuckled.

''I believe we need to feed my little baby.'' He said leading her in the kitchen. Lucy was a flustered mess while he was making her a dinner. But she couldn't forget that he reffered to her as his.

***

Two nights in the tension between those two only increased. Lucy was being too shy to even look at him sometimes. But for Nicholas it was the other way around. He just couldn't stop looking at her or touching her when he's got a chance.

On the third night, Lucy was writing homework in her room. Then her stomach churned asking for a food. She was too occupied with her homeowork, she forgot to feed herself.

In just an oversized shirt, she headed downstairs in order to make some cereals for herself. It was a good time for some Fruit Loops.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen. The house was unusually quiet. She assumed Nicholas was in his room doing his work.

She took cereal from the counter top, but the bowl was too high in the cupboard. She extended her hand as high as she could and got on her tippy toes. Almost there, but she couldn't reach it completely. The struggle of being short was real.

Nicholas appeared around the corner in nothing but a pair of sweats. He just wanted to have water and snack something when he was done with his work, but the sight in front of him was unexpected.

Lucy's butt cheeks were on display because her shirt has ridden up while she was still trying to reach that bowl. She was stubborn enough not to get a chair and determined to reach it by herself.

Nicholas took predatory steps towards her and engulfed her waist between his large hands. Lucy stopped her movements and froze.

''Look what I found.'' He whispered in her ear. She felt the heat of his naked chest as well as the big bulge against her butt. She tried to wiggle away which only resulted in Nicholas groaning. Lucy moaned slightly when his clothed manhood brushed against her.

''You don't know what are you doing to me, baby.'' He breathed out in her ear. His hand came to caress her soft butt cheek half covered in black lacey panties.

Tension was thick in the room as both of them wanted more. His lips slowly found her neck as he gently sucked on it, leaving red marks. He wanted her to be the only woman who will bear his mark on her body.

''I want to strip you naked and tie you to the bed. Then I would f*ck you until you don't know your name.'' He whispered in her ear softly.

Her heart beat quickened by a huge amount at his words. She needed him and he needed her.

''If you have the same feelings as me, then I would be glad to take it all. I love you, Nicholas.'' She confessed. He stopped kissing her neck and froze. He exactly knew what his feelings were and he made a decision.

Turning her around, he put her over his shoulder making her gasp. She blushed when she realized her butt was displayed to his view.

''I'm going to show you love now. You have been a really good girl, baby.'' He said as he kissed her bare thigh. She blushed as she realized what was going to happen. She wanted it all and just him.

***

Waking up in the bed, Lucy realized it was already the afternoon. She rubbed her eyes to remove sleepiness of her face when she noticed Nicholas wasn't in the bed.

Removing the duvet from her, she blushed when she looked at her body. It was full of purple marks. He made love to her the night before. Just the thought about it made her happy.

She got up from the bed with wobbly legs and rushed to the bathroom. Taking a warm shower, helped her muscles to relax.

She put his large shirt from the closet over her where it covered her to her mid thighs. She walked out of the room and headed towards the kitchen.

She found Nicholas making their breakfast. He was only in his boxers and that made her blush again. She came closer and wrapped her small hands around his waist.

''How did you sleep, little baby?'' He asked.

''Good. But I'm hungry.'' She smiled.

''Well your breakfast is done, my queen.'' He teased her. She released her hands from his waist, allowing him to turn around and plant a soft kiss to her lips. He reached for her bottom when he pulled away.

''You don't have anything underneath?'' He asked surprised.

''It felt uncomfortable.'' She blushed. He groaned and mumbled something under his breath.

They ate together and sat in the living room. Nicholas made Lucy straddle him as he caressed her soft hair. Everything felt peaceful in his embrace.

She neared her lips to his ear and whispered: ''I want you again.''
And Nicholas grinned.

Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 187 12
A young woman named Sadaf Bashar, often neglected and mistreated by her family, finds solace in the love of her cherished grandfather. After a forced...
40.8K 439 42
Emily is attending her 12th grade year at Roseville at boarding school for girls excepting it to be a normal year as usual takes a different turn aft...
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
98.7K 2.9K 34
cuz we love our chaotic crime fighting boyfriends :) characters belong to Marvel Studios (unless I make one up) cover art done by @clakearts on Insta...