The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 19

1.3K 34 22
By LightTheNight23

Warnings: None just the reader being afraid of going to a party

_____________________________________________

The two had gone their separate ways once ten o'clock hit. Shinso had to record a video and (y/n) was doing whatever she did on a Monday night. Which typically was hanging with her siblings.

"Katsuki, Izuku!" (Y/n) jumped onto the coffee table in front of the TV. "Can we go make a bet with Kirishima?"

"Yes," Katsuki growled standing up, finally having something to do.

"I mean sure, but just don't beat him up this time." Izuku said, as he helplessly wandered behind them. "I need Ochako here to keep my sanity."

"You never had sanity, dummy." (y/n) held the door open for the two and punched Izuku when he walked past her.

They quietly walked across the hallway and knocked on the other trios door.

"Coming," Denki's Voice was muffled by the thick door. "How can I help?"

"Sparky it's betting time!" Katsuki pushes past him dragging (y/n) and Izuku along.

"Sorry, kaminari," Izuku said apologizing for his siblings.

"It's a-okay, my dude!" Denki said as he followed the group to the kitchen where Kirishima was finishing washing the last dish.

"Oh no," Kirishima mumbled as he saw the sparkle in Katsuki's eyes and the evil smirk covering (y/n)'s lips. "This can't be good."

"We're here to make a bet." (Y/n) stood tall as if she already knew she was going to win.

"Well," Kirishima frowned and shook his head. "You know I can't say no."

"Good! You know the rules. This time it's your pick of the bet." Katsuki said as he stood beside the somewhat short girl.

"I bet that Denki can't do any simple math on the timesheets we had to do in High School." Kirishima said quickly hoping he would win this time. "That's evil math timesheets we had to do everyday in elementary school for a minute."

"Ohh no," Izuku shook his head and frowned.

"Good then we bet he can at least answer one correctly." (Y/n) said as she watched Kirishima go to a computer and print off an addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication page. "Okay Denki, get ready you have a minute."

"What is going on out here?" Shinso walked out from behind his closed door and frowned since he was interrupted from his video making.

"Bets!" (Y/n) smiled brightly at the man, making his heart beat become rapid. "If we win Kirishima, you and Denki can't go to any parties for a whole year!"

"Well don't worry I'll win, and with that if you lose you have to go to a party with us this Friday night!" Kirishima short back.

"Both or one?" Katsuki questioned.

"Just one, (y/n)." Kirishima smirked. "Been dying to show her the rest of the band mates, this is the perfect time for her to meet Mina and Sero!"

"Denied," Katsuki growled, knowing it was not a safe environment for her.

"He's going to lose, don't worry about it!" (Y/n) said allowing her smirk to grow in her face.

"I don't know kitten," Shinso butted in as him and Izuku moved far away to get away from the heated Katsuki.

"I mean, Shinso's right!" Izuku stood close to his indigo haired friend. "Maybe we should slow this down and rethink our bets!"

"Never, Katsuki and I never lose!" (Y/n) walked over to the timer and set one minute on it. "Go big or go home!"

"Exactly!" Katsuki stood menacingly beside Kirishima as Denki got ready to do the time sheets.

"Ready, set," Kirishima was crossing his fingers while Katsuki leaned in to watch the blond closely. "Go!"

"The disaster begins," Izuku groaned as he watched with horror written in his face.

"You two are so gonna lose," Kirishima mumbled as he watched Denki. "He has a hard time counting two ten, trust me when I say I have to recount his payment for the apartment beholding."

(Y/n) froze and looked at Katsuki who had the same look on his face.

"Times up," (y/n) said, trying to hide her fear from Kirishima's claim of how bad Denki was at math. "Next one, at least get one problem right and we win Denki!"

She started the timer again and Denki was off writing down answers. They did this two more times and looked over the results.

(Y/n) heart sunk as she saw that Denki was completely horrible at math.

"I was trying to tell you that he was always bad at math," Shinso said as he inspected the papers as well.

"I knew he was bad but I didn't know he was this bad!" (Y/n) cried out as she realized it was the first time her and Katsuki lost a bet. "I mean he even missed one plus one!"

"Guess who's going to a party!" Kirishima and Denki danced around.

"(Y/n) is! (Y/n) is!" Denki repeated.

"Katsuki! You should have never bet any of this!" Izuku grumbled upset at the loss.

"He ran out of money, what did you want us to bet, taking his house?" Katsuki shot back soured by the loss.

"Not allow a bet like this to happen!" Izuku was fired up. "This is the worst, the one time you lose!"

"Can someone go with me?" (Y/n) asked, hoping they would allow it.

"Nope!" Kirishima popped the 'P'. "Just Denki and me!"

Her heart sank in her chest. She could feel her nerves.

"Okay," she mumbled and nodded her head.

"Nothing to be nervous for!" Kirishima wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "We'll be there to keep you safe."

"I'm going to sleep on it," she said walking out the door with her mopping disposition. "Bye guys."

"She'll be fine," Denki said dismissing it.

"I'll check on her," Izuku muttered, knowing this was his duty rather than Katsuki's because he would tell her to grow up.

He could hear the lo-fi music she worshipped, playing loudly just barley muted by the door that blocked him and her. He barged in and shut the music off.

"Hey, sis!" he smiled trying to make her do the same.

"Oh, hey Izu," she faked a smile. "I'm worried, I know it isn't anything to be worried about but I hear so many stories about parties and how bad they are."

"They could be troublesome, but I know Kirishima and Denki will take great care of you." Izu said as he sat down beside her. "Maybe instead of listening to the fears that people have, go and make that own choice of how bad it is."

"So go with an open mind?" She asked her older brother.

"Yes, exactly." he patted her leg and watched as she tried to accept it in her head. "Don't worry too much, you have three days in-between Friday."

"Just for all the times we lost a bet it happened today," she laughed, relaxing a bit and letting out her worries.

"Exactly, it teaches you to be more wary of what you're betting." He said, shaking his head and getting a soft laugh from his lips. "Maybe I'll call Ochako tomorrow, then she can hang out with you."

"That would be amazing." (y/n) smiled and laid down allowing her body to relax even more as she began to prepare for a hard time in her life. She didn't know it yet, but this party would be a challenge she had to face head on.

Izuku quietly shut the door and allowed his baby sister to rest. These would be trying times for the three of them, finding ways to heal each other. Of course the two men knew that life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, but they knew (y/n) avoided that topic. She made herself believe day in and day out that all things were good and the bad never happened.

Her phone dinged waking her up from the meditation she was in. she glanced down at the bright screen that sported her and her brothers messing around outside with a message covering a slim section of the picture. She smiled when she spotted Shinso's name on her screen. He always had a way of cheering her up.

"Kitten, you're not stirring on the worries of going to a party, are you?"

A smile crossed her face as she felt the tension return.

"Not going to lie, a bit..."

She replied quickly to him.

"Well I can tell you one thing, but those were my experiences, not yours."

Another message quickly came in from him.

"I can help you prepare for things you're afraid of, but hopefully they never happen."

Her heart fluttered at his caring message. He was obviously willing to teach her about the things she needed to look for if it was a dangerous place.

"That would help me calm down, when do we start?"

"First thing tomorrow, maybe then your nerves will calm down."

"Shinso, if anything happens at the party, I can call you? Right?"

She put herself out there on a limb, but she needed to know if he would help her if she needed it. It would help her feel comfortable knowing she had a crutch, even though she was told by her brothers that a crutch was not something she would ever need since she was strong on her own.

"Of course (y/n), I won't let you go through something that rough on your own, not like how I was."

"Thank you, Hitoshi. Thank you so much."

Tears fell from her eye and she wasn't even sure why she was crying. It just hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Of course, now get some rest. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Indi."

She closed her eyes and relaxed knowing that these next few days she would have a lot to learn.

"I'll be okay, I am always okay." she mumbled with her eyes closed. She laid on her back and breathed in and out while cuddling on to one of her large stuffed dogs. "I just need to be brave, have a good time and not act like a baby."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled quietly so she wouldn't alert her brothers.

"I am brave, silly, and I don't take anybody's shit!" she quietly cheered. "I am and will be fine."

She would, it would just be a bumpy road. Who knew a single party like this could affect her.

"I'll shove a knife into this parties beating heart!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 17.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
498K 13K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
27K 592 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
956K 62.7K 18
── go to sleep. female reader. angst.