๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡...

By thesarcasticeeyore

๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ "๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚; ๐—บ... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐“๐–๐Žแต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒโฟ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โฑ แต–สณแต‰แถ แต‰สณ แตแตƒแตˆ
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘สฒแต˜หขแต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถ โฑสณแต‰
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต แต˜โฑแต—แต‰ หขแต‰แถœสณแต‰แต—
๐’๐ˆ๐—แตƒ หกแต’แต— แต’แถ  แต‡แตƒแตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข สทโฑหกหก สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐หกแต‰แต—'หข แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แตˆแต‰แต‰แต– แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“แต˜โฟหกโฑแตแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’หกแตˆ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„แถ โฑโฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰หกแถ 
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โ”โ”โ” ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
๐“๐„๐แถœแต’โฟแต—สณแต’หก
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐แต’สฐ แตสธ หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แตโฑสณหก
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‡แต‰หขแต— แต‰โฟแต‰แตสธ,แถœแตƒหกหกโฑแต’แต–แต‰ สณสฐแต’แตˆแต‰หข
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐แต—สฐแต‰ แตโฑสณหก สทแตƒโฑแต—หข

๐Ž๐๐„สณแต‰แตˆ แตแต‰แตƒโฟหข แตˆแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ

2.5K 46 6
By thesarcasticeeyore

introducing...

𝐎𝐍𝐄ʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 happened in Calliope's life. Most of her time she studied, helped around the house, or put up with her brother. The girl didn't particularly like school and not because she didn't like learning. She found the study method obsolete, too backward. 

Genevieve, her mother, was aware of what her daughter was thinking. Her mother also fought for independence when she was young until she got married. The woman appeased every primal instinct for her husband's love, letting go of the last bit of autonomy she had. Emerson was a doctor who worked outside the city of Avonlea and for this reason, was very often away from home.

 The man didn't think that women served only as machines for having children, but he didn't see all this rush to become self-sufficient. 

Despite their conflicting thoughts, the girl's parents loved each other deeply. Instead, Romeo was an exuberant and euphoric boy, always ready to annoy his sister. 

The only person she tolerated without too many difficulties was her friend Izzy, Isabella only for adults. They had been best friends for a lifetime, so long that they didn't even remember why then and how it had happened. It had always been just the two of them, as the other girls in their class weren't pleasant. 

They had never felt the need to have other people within their group. Romeo had his group of comrades and Calliope was far from it. The girl didn't want to waste her time drooling for other lads, rather she preferred to immerse herself in some good bast or have tea with her sidekick. 

The first day of school had come too quickly, making Calliope want to hide in a wardrobe and never be found. 

However, the girl got ready in a hurry, trying to comb her hair to perfection and to make not a lot of folds on the blue dress. She didn't want to see her cantankerous teacher and her pesky classmates again. 

Either way, she hoped Izzy would make the lessons more acceptable, as she usually did. She quickly passed through her brother's room and when she saw him sleeping, she decided to let the brother sleep as she did every morning. 

She came downstairs seeing her mother cooking something and stole a piece of pie from the table, and ate it hastily since she was already late to get to Isabella's home. 

The girl finally decided to go to her friend's house, starting the day. Izzy was waiting for her at the door with a grin on her face. 

The straight blonde hair fell over the girl's purple dress creating a newsworthy contrast. The two walked towards the school, enjoying the silence that was in the street. 

Izzy interrupted that moment starting to converse with Calliope "So Callie, glad to start?" The golden girl asked, already knowing part of the answer. 

"Until I have to, I don't want to talk about it," Callie admitted, knowing that soon an exhausting day would begin. Izzy shook her head amused by that very dramatic reaction. 

They kept walking down the street, laughing and joking at the bosh they said. Despite the laugh, they arrived in front of the building, and then with a disgusted face they entered. 

They hung up their things and approached their companions. They all greeted them cordially, as was their custom. Diana Berry, a girl with long dark hair, was the first to speak. "How did you spend this time? Everything good?" She asked softly to the two girls. The first to speak was Calliope, which was unusual given the girl's privacy. 

"Everything is fine, it's nice of you to ask" Callie smiled at her, not wanting to be too fussy on the first day. 

Diana, smiled back at her, grateful that Rhodes didn't respond badly to her. Calliope was known for her stubbornness, competitiveness, and determination, which made her quite a fearsome enemy. 

Isabella, on the other hand, was a particularly outgoing and talkative person, which made it difficult not to love her. 

If there was any need to know, Izzy would probably have known. It was easy to make friends with her, but it was much more likely that the golden-haired girl would approach to get acquainted. 

Isabella had been the first to melt the layer of ice that surrounded Calliope and she had succeeded much more easily than the others thought. Everyone was aware that those two were inseparable and it was better not to try to divide them at all. 

At that moment a red hairy girl entered, which immediately attracted all the attention to herself. The girls started whispering, wondering who that girl was. Isabella and Calliope also began to stare at the girl curiously. 

There were few red-haired people in the city and the two girls could swear that they had never seen that one before. Diana approached and started talking to the girl, leading her to put down her things. 

Isabella was ecstatic and happy to be able to meet someone who had such distinctive hair. While Calliope looked at her grimly, not at all happy with the news. 

But she decided to do what she always did when something made her nervous, which was to ignore the problem. Calliope didn't want to waste time tormenting a girl she didn't even know. 

Calliope looked at Anne, or so she thought the girl was called, talking to the boys in the class and then being joined by the other girls. Diana began introducing everyone present. 

"This is Jane Andrews and Josie Pye and Ruby Gillis and Tillie Boulter and Isabella Bradford and Calliope Rhodes. Everybody, this is Anne". The girls started to greet Anne, and the latter started talking. 

" It is scrumptious pleasure to make your acquaintances, and I shall do my utmost to prove myself worthy of your friendship". The girls were silent for a moment, surprised by the new girl's erudite words. 

A rogue grin rose on Calliope's face and she whispered something like "Worthy of your friendship?" between her teeth. 

Diana tried to justify Anne by starting to speak "Uh... Anne loves to read, and she knows ever so many big words".

At that point, Josie commented harshly "Does she use them all in every sentence?" She asked the girl and then start laughing slightly. Tillie broke the silence and began to speak " I like to read too". Ruby corrected her "No, you don't". Tillie nodded, admitting the truth. 

Calliope stopped listening to the conversation, having already guessed where it was headed. Isabella tried to keep a fake smile on her lips even though it was quite difficult. 

Calliope only returned to the real world when she heard Billy Andrews bark, irritating her terribly. The boy began to make derogatory comments to Anne, to behave like a dog. At that moment Calliope spoke for the first time since Anne's arrival. 

"You are kindly asked to go and bother someone else who has your level of mental foolishness, that would be very polite of you," The girl said, glaring at the boy and making him walk away shortly after. Jane began to talk, to comfort the girl a little. 

"Don't mind mine brother, He's ridiculous" After this, Billy barked one last time, before strolling away for real. 

Jane continued to speak reassuring the girl "Never let the boys know when they've upset you" She said, and a few moments later Ruby continued 

"Never let them know when you like them, either". Last was Anne to discuss " School... is a lot to contend with". 

Calliope waved a hand to Izzy, letting her know that was the case towards their desks. Isabella was confused by the new girl, not knowing until shortly before her family situation. While Callie just didn't care. 

After sitting down, Calliope noticed her brother Romeo, who was sorting out his things from the corner of her eye. The brunette shook her head, now used to her brother's delays. 

After a couple of minutes the two saw the group of girls surround themselves and start arguing, grinning, and chatting. 

They didn't know what they were talking about but Isabella and Calliope decided not to pay too much attention. Callie had concluded that if Anne were a carrier of mange, she would be far from her, and that was a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.4K 13
//COMPLETED// a gilbert blythe fanfic :) it's not my first ever fanfic but it's probably not very good lol but please give it a try :)
419K 12.2K 56
โDo you love her Gil?โž โžThat's the thing, I don't love ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. I'm not sure the girl I do love loves me back.โž [Anne with an E- Season 1-3] {Gilbert...
135K 5K 33
"I hate you so much, Blythe." said Anne as she looked at him with fury in her eyes. "The feelings mutual, Shirley-Cuthbert." answered Gilbert with a...
50K 428 20
Just random Anne with an E imagines I do requests: instructions in book <3 (closed!) please do not request smuts! All rights go to the Anne with an...