Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY

3.6K 80 2
By bizzle3603

It was there day off but the guys and Chloe were called to the studio and were told to dress nice which was why Chloe was in a dress and the boys in jackets and ties as they walked into Rocque Records "Gustavo, why are we here on our day off?" James asked as Gustavo and Kelly walked out dressed the same "and in Jackets and ties and dresses?" All of them asked as the guys grabbed there jackets while Kendall grabbed his tie and Chloe motioned to her dress.

"Because we are getting a royal visit from the country where you had your first number one hit." Kelly told the boys as they all were surprised "may I present his royal highness, the king of Kurplankistan." Gustavo told them as men came out with trumpets and the guys and Chloe moved towards Gustavo and Kelly.

A guy came down the hall throwing dirt on the ground as Chloe turned to look to Kendall as both of them shrugged and then the guards came and the king showed up "ah, Big Time Rush. We are very, very big fans of yours in my country, and we have traveled very, very far to come meet with you." He told them as they all turned to each other and nobody knew what to do next as they smiled and just stood there "bow! Bow, bow!" Kelly yelled as Chloe chose to curtsy while the rest of them bowed and the king bowed back.

"But your biggest fan is my beautiful daughter, Princess Svetlana." The king told them as he moved out of the way and his daughter appeared and Chloe shook her head as the guys stepped forward seeming to be entranced "now, which one of them do you want to marry?" The king asked as Chloe's eyes went wide and the boys all stepped back Kendall grabbing Chloe to protect him knowing he wanted her and not the princess but then Logan and Carlos wanted to hide to so they began pulling on Chloe wanting her to stand in front of them but then Kendall picked the girl up holding her in front of him.

"You must want to marry one of them." The king told his daughter as Chloe and the guys kept looking to Gustavo for help "but, father, they're all so cute. And that one seems to have a girl already." The princess told him pointing towards Chloe who was still being held by Kendall as Kelly smacked her forehead.

"Very well. Which one of you want to propose to the princess?" The king then asked as Chloe began to nervously laugh looking at all the guys as none of them could say any words as Kelly then hit Gustavo "well, your highness, uh, the guys are just..well, the guys.." Gustavo was saying as he walked up but couldn't exactly say anything either.

"Ah, very noble. They don't want to dishonor their brother." The king told them as Kendall finally put Chloe down "exactly." All the guys told them as Chloe nodded her head as Kendall held her hand "get them knives, so they could fight for her." The king told them as Chloes eyes grew wide once more as the guards literally dropped down knives at there feet as Carlos went to grab one as they all tried to stop him as Kelly stood in front of them all "before we get to the knife fight, we just need a quick sec for a meeting. Band meeting, band meeting!" Kelly told them as she ushered them all into Gustavos office.

"What's going on?" Kendall and Chloe asked Gustavo as they held each other's hands as Gustavo held his arms up and they all looked to Kelly "I was told it was a VIP visit. I thought the princess wanted a few autographs, not a husband." Kelly told them "although, she is beautiful, and, of course, I would make a great prince." James told them as Chloe rolled her eyes as Logan held his hand up "okay, stop it. Stop it now." He told him as Gustavo held his hand up "okay, before this blows up into a big international thing, go back to the Palm Woods and lock yourselves in your crib until we figure this out." He told them pointing to him and Kelly as she nodded her head.

"Okay, but how do we get past the giant guards with the giant knives?" Carlos asked as Chloe nodded her head as all of them held there arms out "I promised myself I would never show anyone this." Gustavo told them as he turned around flipping over one of the awards as they all furrowed there brows wondering what he was doing and as he pressed a button a secret passageway opened.

Then Gustavo pulled out a lantern and pieces of paper as Kelly, Chloe and the guys were confused "you'll need to answer these three riddles to make it to street level. Now, go!" Gustavo told them as Kelly pushed them and Carlos grabbed the lantern while Logan grabbed the riddles "go on. Get out of here." Gustavo told them as James, Kendall and Chloe passed him.

Chloe and Kendall were the last to leave as they waited in the tunnel and looked at each other then ran after the guys.

They were all still running even when they made it back to the Palm Woods seeing Katie "hey, Katie!" Carlos said as he ran by her "hey!" James also said smiling "we are so not getting married!" Logan told her as Kendall and Chloe tapped her on the head continuing to run as Katie looked back, Logan, Carlos and James were waiting by the elevator as Chloe and Kendall ran by "take the stairs!" They yelled not even stopping as they ran towards them.

All of them screamed up until they all got into the apartment and Carlos leaned against the door "we made it. And we're still single." Carlos told them as Kendall sighed in relief pulling Chloe closer to him as Carlos ran over "we are so not ready for marriage." Logan told them as Kendall and Carlos shook there heads no.

"No matter how great a prince I would have been." James told them as Chloe began to laugh "where are you going with this?" Kendall asked as Carlos looked towards him as Chloe was trying to keep in her laughter "I'm just saying I think she would have picked me. I always thought I'd make a great prince. I think she picked up on that." James told them.

As Chloe stepped forward "oh, totally she probably did." She told him as all the guys looked at her in shock while James got all smug "just like how I totally did not pick up on how pretty you were and how in your little fantasy of your's I was your future wife!" Chloe told him as the guys started to laugh and James looked shocked "and if your stupid enough to not stay in here like Gustavo says and try and feel out if it would've been you." Chloe told him doing hand gestures "then I hope you are so happy when you have to get married and get to become a prince." She told him, shaking her head.

As Kendall pulled her back "we're going to do what Gustavo said, no matter if Chloe thinks James will do otherwise." Kendall told them as he turned to the girl "which is stay here, lay low, and keep away from the pretty, pretty princess." Logan told them as Carlos looked at all of them "all in?" He asked as the guys all put there hands in "ohh, not getting married." They all said but by the time the boys pulled there hands up, James was gone and Chloe was shaking her head laughing.

"Umm, guys." Chloe told them as she seemed to get Kendall's attention "where's James?" Kendall asked as Chloe looked to them "probably out, living his, I would totally be the prince fantasy." Chloe told them as they all looked at her with wide eyes "find him!" Carlos yelled as Kendall grabbed Chloe and they all ran off.

By the time they found James as they ran through the lobby, he was with the princess, the guards and the king as all of them looked at him with wide eyes besides Chloe "what did you do?" Logan asked pointing at James as he pointed to the white rose "I just gave her a rose." He told them.

"And in our country, that is a marriage proposal." The king told them as he walked over to James "internet! Now!" Kendall told them as they all pulled out there phones trying to find it "ooh, I got it. I got it." Carlos told them as Chloe and Kendall leaned in "it is tradition in Kurplankistan for the suitor to present one white rose upon marriage proposal." He told them as Chloe looked to James.

"You couldn't have given her a red one?" She asked as James threw the flower away "Logan!" Kendall yelled as they all looked to him "but you're not in Kurplankistan anymore. You're on American soil." Logan told them as Chloe and Kendall put there phones away "Bulsheviks! Dirt boy always make sure we are on Kulpakistani soil." The king told them as they all looked to the floor seeing dirt boy throwing out soil as James screamed "now we shall get ready for big time wedding!" The king yelled as the elevator dinged and he pushed James and the princess in as they all ran towards him but the elevator shut once they got there as James screamed.

They were all waiting in the lobby as Kelly and Gustavo arrived and he was panting as Chloe raised her eyebrows "we got here as quick as I could." Gustavo told them as Chloe and Kendall pointed to the woman in the middle "who's that?" They asked as she stepped forward "Millicent crane state department." She told them as they all looked at her wondering why she was here.

"She's gonna help us get James back." Kelly told them as Chloe, Kendall and Carlos and Logan were relieved "great." Logan told them "but we have to handle this diplomatically. Kurplankistan has a natural resource are country desperately needs." Millicent told them as the guys and Chloe nodded there heads "oil." They told her.

"Mustache die." Millicent told them as they all looked at her confused "now, somebody call James and tell him not to panic and to stay put." Millicent told them as Kendall took out his phone calling James "it's ringing." Kendall told them as he put it on speaker.

"Hello?" James voice came through "James, are you okay?" Kendall asked as he answered back "yep." Everyone then felt relief "listen, we have the state department here. And we are gonna get you unengaged." Kendall told him as Gustavo nodded his head "whatever you do, do not try to make a run for it." Logan told him as Chloes eyes widened.

"Uhh, guys?" She told them pointing to James "too late!" James yelled as he ran by and the guards were following him with knives as others followed with trumpets as Gustavo and Kelly turned back to them "okay, what happens now?" Gustavo asked "two possibilities. One, James could outrun the guards, so we could hide him in an Alaskan cannery until the king gives up interest, or two." Millicent told them as they all were then outside looking up.

"The guards are faster than him. Then the king locks him in a tower." Millicent told them as they all saw James "he locked me in the tower!" James yelled to them "your a prince now, happy!" Chloe yelled as he glared at her "this is not funny Chloe, help!" James yelled as Chloe looked to the guys "told you his fantasies would get the best of him." She told them.

Soon they found a safety net, so that James could jump and be saved "James, just close your eyes and jump down onto this safety net!" Gustavo yelled at him "how do I know you'll catch me?" James asked as Kelly looked up at him "just throw something else down. We'll show you its perfectly safe." She told him as Carlos motioned to throw something down "ooh." James told them as he walked away.

He then got a watermelon in which Chloe furrowed her brows "I don't think that's the best thing.." she tried to tell them but Kendall sent James a thumbs up "perfect! Toss it down!" )
He told him as Chloe turned to him "why would you give him the okay on a watermelon?" She asked him as Kendall laughed "what do you mean?" He asked her as James completely overthrew missing the target complete as it smashed down behind them.

"Well, now I see why he plays hockey." Chloe told herself as Kendall looked to her with wide eyes "okay. Now you." Carlos and Logan told him as Chloe looked at them confused as James screamed "why would he go after seeing the watermelon splat all over the pavement?" Chloe asked as they all looked at her not understanding "to be free, duh." Carlos told her as she looked at him with wide eyes "now, I see your point of the watermelon." Kendall told her.

Soon, Chloe and the guys were standing in the lobby coming up with a better plan "okay, since we can't get James out of the tower, we have to make sure no one who can marry him and the princess gets in." Kendall told them "still, there's got to be a way to get more dirt on this wedding." Logan told them as Chloe noticed dirtboy.

"Well, I see dirt boy, right now." Chloe told them pointing to him as they ran towards him "you have to help us. Please tell us the royal wedding plans so we can stop it and save our friend." Kendall asked as Carlos begged "please?"

"Why would you want to stop it? Your friend is the luckiest man in the world." Dirtboy told them as the guys looked at each other as Chloe smiled "the princess is beautiful of face and pure of heart. And owns many, many goats." Dirt boy told them as Chloe looked to the boys nodding her head having a plan but they didn't seem to catch on "yeah, she's hot and she has goats. When's the wedding?" Logan asked as Chloe shook her head.

"After ceremony of secrets in park..which is now." Dirt boy told them as they heard the trumpets and moved out of the way as dirt boy began his job as the king walked by and the princess was being carried and soon James came by also being carried "help me! Help!" He yelled to them on his way out.

"Gustavo, it's Kendall. Meet us in the park!" He told him as they all went running and they were waiting for there moment at the park and it soon came as the ceremony ended and Chloe, the guys and Kelly all went to steal James "sorry king." Kendall told him as they all lifted the carrier off the ground as Gustavo ran towards the guards that were coming after them.

"Go, go, go!" They all yelled as they were running away "here comes the king." Logan yelled as they began running into people in Palm Woods park who began screaming as they moved out of the way, James even stole a kids air soft gun as they passed and began shooting at the king, the king then stole one as well shooting back at them.

They soon stopped as James went flying out hitting the ground as they ran over "James, James, James, get him up. Get him up." They all said as they helped him off the ground but then the guards with knives were standing there as the king approached "and I was going to invite you all to wedding with other dignitaries. But now you're all..pff." He told them as guards came up taking James as they all tried to stop them.

"Listen here, king guy. It's over." Gustavo told him as Millicent approached "he's right, your highness." She told him as the king looked at her "who are you?" He asked "Millicent crane. State department." Millicent told him as she then pulled out her badge as all the guys sent him yeah gestures as Chloe shook her head "I've been tracking this case, and you can't force James to marry your daughter." Millicent told him.

"Nope." Carlos jumped in as the king looked at them "you mean I can't get daughter to marry handsome pop star?" He asked pointing to James who then got happy "ha!" James told them as he went to walk forward but got pulled back "well, if you held the wedding at the Kurplankistan embassy where our laws don't apply, you could." Millicent told them as Chloe glared at her as Logan also turned to her.

"Well, then, let's have wedding at embassy." The king told them as Kendall also turned his head to look at Millicent "wait, what?" James asked as the king walked up to them "so long, suckers." He told them as him and his people began to head out all of them quickly turning from James to Millicent once more "you guys are pretty angry at me right now." Millicent told them as Kendall nodded his head and Chloe laughed "really, what gave you that idea?" She asked laughing as she jumped towards her "let me at her! Let me at her!" She yelled as Kendall quickly grabbed her holding her back as her feet swung in the air and Kelly held back Gustavo.

They all were now standing at the embassy as it was almost time for the wedding "I can't believe this. I mean, in just a few minutes, James is gonna become the prince of Kurplankistan..and own many goats." Logan told them "we have to do something." Kendall told them "yeah, like what? There are guards with swords at every entrance." Kelly told them.

But then dirt boy appeared scaring everyone "psst! I can help get you inside." Dirt boy told them as Carlos looked to him "dirt boy why would you want to help us." He asked as the Dirt boy looked at them "I feel James is handsome idiot. The princess deserves to marry someone who truly loves her." He told them as Chloe smiled.

"But how do we get inside?" Carlos asked as Dirt boy looked at them again "wait for my signal." He told them heading off and began throwing dirt everywhere "this is my signal! This is my signal!" He yelled as Chloe and the others began running.

"We made it!" Carlos yelled as they walked in "oh, traffic was terrible." Logan informed everyone as they all looked at them "how did they get in?" The king asked "are we too late to propose a toast?" Kendall asked as the guys laughed "to James!" They all yelled throwing there cups up with dirt in them towards the guards.

"Stop them!" The king yelled as Kendall ran up to James "sorry, but we need to borrow James really quick." He told the minister as he ran off "they can't take him!" The king yelled as Gustavo went over to the piano playing if I ruled the world as Carlos began jumping on guards and one of them tried to attack Chloe as she kicked there sword out of there hand and caught it "who's helpless now." She told them as they ran away.

Kendall was trying to get James away as a guard with a sword approached as James ducked under the table and Kendall began fighting the guard with a loaf of bread, as Logan was spinning Kelly as she threw plates at the guards, everyone threw plates as Carlos got chased and ducked as the guard jumped into the cake.

Kendall had ran out of bread as Chloe flipped over the table landing in between them with her sword drawn as the two then began sword fighting "where'd you get the sword?" Kendall asked through the sound of metal on metal "umm, I kicked it out of one of the guards hands." Chloe told him as the guy swung "duck!" She yelled as they both went down but then Chloe was tired of it.

"Ah, forget this." She voiced, dropping the sword as she stood up "Chloe! Chloe!" Kendall got worried as the man swung, Chloe put her hands on the table near by and kicked her feet up, kicking the man in the head and knocking him into the wall as Dirt boy arrived "yeah, take that." Chloe told him as Kendall stood up as they all then ducked under the table.

They all soon came out from underneath with James "come on, come on." They all told him grabbing him as they were stopped "nice try, big time rush. But that boy is going to marry my daughter now." The king told them as they backed up and there were guards behind them who when Chloe looked at them they got scared "I command it!" The king yelled as James got taken as Kelly and Gustavo appeared.

"I now pronounce you married. You may kiss the bride." The minister told them and then then they took of there masks "dirt boy." The princess told everyone as Chloe smiled "dirt boy?" The king asked as Carlos and Logan pointed "dirt boy!" They told everyone as James finally showed up as they all waved to the king.

"A princess marrying a dirt boy? It cannot be." The king told them "well, you did command that, that boy marry your daughter." Logan told him as everyone in the room agreed "daddy, you know I always loved dirt boy." The princess told him "and you know I will always treat the princess like a queen." Dirt boy told him.

"Well at least is not goat poop boy." The king told them as they all nodded there heads "this wedding has my blessing!" The king told them as everyone cheered and the beautiful couple left as they all were now outside "that was actually a really nice wedding." James told them.

"And it gets better." The king told them as they all looked at him "because I have four other daughters." He told them moving out of the way to show them as Chloes eyes went wide along with the guys "which one would you each like to marry?" The king asked as Gustavo looked to them "yeah..run." He told them.

In which Kendall was already holding onto Chloes hand as they all started running and the girls ran after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 233 7
This story follows Gustavo Rocque's rebellious adopted daughter, Destiny, as she discovers the true meaning of love and friendship with the help of f...
8.1K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
11.7K 488 18
βŒ— 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– ❝ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. ❞ ❨ Book 1/1 ❩ ❨ Big Time Rush S1-S2 ❩ ❨...