Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT

3.1K 83 3
By bizzle3603

Chloes Mother's Day was spent different then everybody else's, ever since she was five she never really had a mom, she lived with Gustavo since she could remember and him and Kelly were her family besides the boys and that's all she needed.

"It's for these occasions, I've kept such a great friendship with heavy metals top mom, Lita Ford." Gustavo told them as the boys had brought in James who was frozen as they all turned to the women who then strummed her guitar and sent James flying back into the beanbags, as they all ran to him "Huge fan. You're awesome. Thanks a lot Lita." They all told her as they passed.

"Okay, what's going on?" Gustavo asked as the boys helped James up and Chloe and Kelly looked at him "my mom..my mom is..my mom." James kept repeating as Kelly, Chloe and Gustavo leaned forward with there hands out wanting him to just spit it out.

"Okay, his moms taking him back to Minnesota to groom him to take over the family cosmetics business." Logan told them as Chloe and Kelly looked to Gustavo who looked to them "his mom owns a cosmetics business?" Kelly asked as they all looked at the boys.

"She is considered the este Lauder of the Midwest." Kendall told them pulling out a magazine as they looked at it "she's part powerful, part beautiful...and all terrifying." Carlos told them as Gustavo pointed at them.

"Well, James is a part of Big Time Rush. So you go back to the Palm Woods and just tell her no." Gustavo told the boys as all of them gasped making Chloe and Kelly lean back "no? You don't tell my mom no." James told them as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"You just don't do it." Logan told them "well, she was right about my name." Logan told them after there flashbacks of telling James mom no "Luckily, I am not a wimp like you dogs. So I'll tell James mom that you are not leaving LA or Big Time Rush." Gustavo told them as he turned away and Chloe and Kelly smiled.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,." All the boys told them as they followed behind Gustavo,Kelly and Chloe.

From outside the door they all heard Kendall's mom screaming as Chloe turned to Kendall with wide eyes "oh, no, she got my mom." Kendall told them freaking out just like James started to "She's so taking me home." James told them as Gustavo walked in front of them.

"Your mommy is not takin you anywhere. Because I am the Big Daddy." Gustavo told them as all the boys still looked scared as Chloe and Kelly crossed there arms "and I have James's contract, which she signed. Mrs Diamond, I need to speak with you. Behind closed doors." Gustavo told them as he headed in and shut the door behind Kelly, Chloe and the boys.

As he walked out Chloe and Kelly's mouths were wide as they saw him as Kelly pulled the contract out of his mouth as the boys stood behind them "it's been nice knowing you, James." Gustavo told them as he fell and Kelly put her head down as Kendall pulled Chloe back.

"All moms really want is for there kids to be happy, right?" Kelly asked as Gustavo paced and Chloe and the boys sat around her "right, all we have to is prove to my mom how happy I am being in Big Time Rush." James told them as Gustavo turned around.

"And how do we do that?" He asked as James looked at him but Kendall seemed to have a plan "you have a plan, don't you?" Chloe asked as he turned to her "you know me, So, well, and we do it by giving her the greatest Mother's Day gift of all." Kendall told them as Carlos face lit up.

"A bouncy house?" Carlos asked as Gustavo and Chloe looked at him confused "piece and quiet." James asked as Chloe shook her head "a song." Kendall told everyone "but no any song." He then stood up "the mom song." And everyone Oohed as Gustavo looked inspired.

"Yes. I'll write an amazing Mother's Day song. James's mom will fall in love with the song." Gustavo began as Logan got off the couch "she'll cry, realize she's being selfish and that James belongs in BTR and not the family cosmetics company." He told them as Kelly pointed at him and Gustavo held his hands up getting into music mode.

"The song starts slow, on the piano." Gustavo told them and soon it was done and Kelly, Chloe we're sitting with James mom while the boys sang in the booth.

"Mom, here's a song that's just for you
A card that says, "Thanks for all that you do"
You know you're so special in so many ways
And now that you're here, we'd just like to say...
Thank you for all of the love you give me
It stays inside and forever, lives with me
And thank you, mom, for the little things that you do
You wipe my nose and bleach all of my white clothes
Thank you for all of the hugs and kisses
You're better than a fairy at granting wishes
Like making soup just appear and oatmeal cookies too
You have the power to make us take a shower
So don't forget your mom on her special day
Pick her up some flowers, put your toys away
And make her a card or knit her a scarf
She wipes off our tears
And cleans up our barf
(And cleans up our barf)
Thank you for all of the love you give me

Chloe thought she could see the woman crying but she wasn't so sure if it was the song remembering what happened to Mrs Knight a couple minutes ago.

It stays inside and forever, lives with me
And thanks again for the little things that you do
You sew our buttons and toast us English muffins
You know just what to say to make nightmares go away
A personal physician who picks up our prescriptions
And you love us when we're wrong
That's why we sing the "We Love You, Mom" song"

She then ran towards James as Kelly and Chloe followed "that was the greatest Mother's Day gift I've ever gotten." She told James squeezing his face as everyone was smiling "So you'll let me stay?" James asked as the woman began sobbing "no." She told him.

"But your crying." Kelly told her as Chloe leaned towards her "I don't think that's why." She told her as the woman stopped crying and pulled up a package "I applied Brooke Diamond revitalizing eye cream before I came her today." She told them as Kelly turned to Chloe who shook her head.

"I just remembered Kendall's mom screaming." Chloe told her as she nodded her head "the burning means its working." Mrs Diamond told them as Chloe furrowed her brows "go grab your things. Our flight leaves at 5:00." Mrs Diamond told James and then left as everyone looked shocked and Carlos and Kelly smacked there hands against there foreheads.

James was frozen again as they had him back in the booth "Gustavo, when I said anytime, I didn't really mean it." Lita told them as they all motioned her to play and covered there ears as James went flying again as the boys helped him up "it's no use. She's the most powerful mom in the universe." James told them.

"Why can't your dad just talk her into letting you stay?" Kelly asked as Chloe motioned forward "they don't talk anymore since the divorce and since dad remarried a woman 15 years younger." James told them as Kelly yelled "well, I don't blame him!" And all the boys moved back as Chloe moved towards Gustavo.

"You mean no one has ever defeated your mother, ever?" Gustavo asked as Chloe raised her eyebrows "well, there was this one time my mom didn't get her way. But dad and I were told to never speak about it. Ever." James told them as Chloe stepped forward "James, you love being a popstar right? Living in LA, the sun the pool." Chloe began as James looked at her laughing.

"Yeah, I mean, who doesn't you've seen my abs.." James then went on to speak more as Chloe pulled him by the collar "Then tell us what is was!" She yelled as James eyes went wide as Kendall pulled her back "alright!" James yelled as he looked at everyone "it was the peewee hockey party. My mom ordered sushi platters and reserved a string quartet. But the other moms wanted beans, weenies, and a bounce house." James told them as Carlos smiled.

"Oh, that was the best party ever." Carlos told them as they motioned for James to continue "Kendall's, Logan's, and Carlos's moms came over. There was yelling and tears. My dad hid behind the flat screen. I've never seen mom so angry. But the other moms held there ground." James told them as Chloe nodded her head as Kendall put his hands on James shoulder.

"That makes perfect sense. You can't defeat your mom one on one. You have to fight mom with moms." Kendall told them as he pointed to Gustavo and Kelly "Kelly, get my frequent flyer miles and get the other moms here by the morning. This is gonna be a Mother's Day we will never forget." Gustavo told them throwing his hands up while Kelly was already on the phone.

They all ran into the apartment after the moms talked to James's "what is going on? What did she say? What happened?" The boys all asked at once as Chloe, Gustavo and Kelly ran in after them "she misses you. That's what happened." Carlos's mom told them as Logan's mom jumped in "she doesn't want James to join the company. She just wants him home."

"So what do we do now?" Gustavo and Chloe asked as all the boys looked to the moms "Maybe the super mom could re team up and help in a nicer way." Kendall's mom told them as Chloe nodded her head.

"But first give mama a kiss." Carlos's mom told him as he went over to her and kissed her on the cheek as they hugged "me too." Logan's mom told him as he looked to the others "mom." Logan told her as Chloe pushed him forward as her and Kelly yelled at him "Kiss you mother, hortense!"

"Love you." Logan told her as she said it back "love you too." They then hugged.

They all were standing together as James's mom was ready to take him to the airport "Brooke, before you take James to the airport, just hear us out." Kendall's mom told her as Carlos and his mom ran up to her "my mom hooked up the entire apartment with A T-1 line and set up all the computers with face talk." Carlos told her as he ran away with James.

"And I could set it up on your phone so you can see your son anytime you want." Carlos's mom told her as she then saw James and Carlos on the screen from the other computer as Chloe and Kendall gave a thumbs up as Logan and his mom walked forward "My mom, the real estate super agent, found a spot for you to open a West Coast office." Logan told her as his mom jumped in.

"It's a total write off, but more importantly, it gives you an excuse to visit James at least once a month." The mom then handed her the papers as Kendall walked up with his mom "and I've learned enough about being a stage mom to know that Gustavo will book more BTR dates in the Midwest." She told her as Kendall motioned to Chloe, Kelly snd Gustavo.

"So you can see James and us sing even more." Kendall told her as Chloe smiled "well, I did love hearing you boys sing." The mom told them as Gustavo yelled "what? I will not be told to book more dates." He told the moms as they all crossed there arms except for James mom who was holding everything "what?" They asked as he jumped back.

"Uh, Kelly, please, uh, book a date for the boys and Chloe in Minnesota as soon as possible. Thank you." Gustavo told her as Kelly already had our her phone "got it." She told them as the boys and Chloe moved James towards his mother.

"So you don't want to come back to Minnesota to work for the company?" His mom asked as The boys, Chloe, Kelly and Gustavo all leaned forward "no." James told her "well, my son is happy. I can see him whenever I want. This is the best Mother's Day present ever." She told them as they hugged and the boys, Chloe and Gustavo and Kelly celebrated as the door to there apartment opened revealing Katie.

They all had furrowed brows when they looked at her since she had a suit on, sunglasses and held a blaster as Chloe shook her head "let me guess, Bitters?" Chloe questioned as Katie looked to her "how did you?" The moms all looked to Chloe as she shrugged and James soon came over to celebrate with them.

"This is a great Mother's Day." Kendall's mom told them as the moms looked at all of them "and only one thing could make it better." Kendall's mom told them as Kendall and the guys walked forward "we know, we know." He told them as they all said together "peace and quiet."

Then they all stood there in silence "too quiet." The moms told them "I like our crazy boys." Carlos's mom told them as James mom threw her hands in the air "yeah, let's make some noise!" She yelled as everyone cheered and they soon all were jumping in the bounce house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 664 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...
10.2K 163 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...