Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL

2.7K 75 8
By bizzle3603

"Okay class it's time for your next social studies project." Miss Carlson told the class as they all groaned "you'll be working in pairs to find ways to make the Palm Woods greener and more environmentally friendly." She told them as everyone tried to have excitement "yay."

"The team with the idea that saves the most energy wins a week off from school." Miss Carlson told them as everyone cheered "all right, all right, projects are due end of the day Thursday, So now...pick your partner." She told them as everybody but Chloe looked to Logan "Logan!" Everybody yelled as Chloe tried to get Kendall's attention.

"Logan is my partner." Ozzie pulled Logan out of his seat as Chloe and Kendall shared a worried look for there friend as Carlos and James held onto each other "okay, Logan and Ozzie are working together. James and Carlos, the Jennifer's, A Jennifer and Camille.." miss Carlson said as the two girls high five "yay."

"And..Kendall where's you're partner?" Miss Carlson asked as Chloe was collecting her things "well, Jo is stuck on set all week, and me and Chloe are gonna work together." He then pulled the girl towards him as she dropped her books "thanks." She told him as she bent down to pick them up "I hear we're picking partners today. Who's the lucky lady?" Jett asked as Chloe cane back up and for him it was like it went in slow motion "okay, ready to go." She told Kendall as Jett then looked at her "that could work." He then pushed Kendall out of the way as Chloes eyes went wide "Hi, I'm Jett and you are so beautiful." He told her as Kendall then got back up and dragged Chloe out of the classroom with Jett following.

Sitting at the kitchen counter Kendall pulled out his computer as Logan paced and Chloe took out her notebook "Jett? We have to partner with Jett?" Kendall complained as Chloe looked to Logan "Logan, calm down please, you'll be fine." Chloe told him as Kendall still kept going "I can't stand Jett. And he keeps.." but before he could finish Jett arrived making Chloe lean back.

"Jett is right here. And I would expect a warmer reception like your gorgeous friend here considering I'm the only one who thought to bring a cheese platter." He told them smiling at Chloe as she shrugged going to grab some but Kendall smacked her hand away as she furrowed her brows and dropped her jaw when he grabbed some.

"Why are you here?" Kendall asked "Cause I'm not stuck on set all week like Jo, and now I'm stuck with you and her." Jett told Kendall as he smiled in Chloes direction and she was gonna smile back before Kendall hit her off the chair as Logan ran over "would you two stop complaining or flirting? Did you see who I'm partnered with?" Logan asked as Chloe got up off the floor, hitting Kendall as she sat back down fixing her hair "Ozzie Clark. He's the new heavy in town. Plays a psycho every role he's in, and I don't think he's acting." Jett told him as Logan's eyes widened.

"Don't listen to him, Ozzie probably chose you cause he knows your really smart like everybody else and wants to learn more and get a good grade?" Chloe told him shrugging as she stole a piece of cheese while Kendall wasn't looking "just keep your phone close and call us if you feel threatened." Kendall told him as he then threw the phone to him as Chloe shook her head "and heres a bat In case you can't reach us." Kendall then threw it to him as well.

"This does not make me feel better. But Chloes pep talk might have." Logan told them as James and Carlos popped up next to him "then don't even do the project. Because our Palm Woods green idea is so gonna win that week off." James told them as Chloe and Kendall looked at them "you have no idea, what your project is do you?" They both asked.

"No, but it will change the world." Carlos told them as they both yelled "Go green!" And fist bumped as there door was kicked open by Ozzie as Logan, Carlos, and James screamed, while Kendall and Chloe leaned back while Jett looked back at Chloe "I'll protect you." He told her as Kendall then put his arm in front of her as Chloe looked at them both confused.

"Time to social study, partner." Ozzie told him as Logan began to panic "yeah, totally, okay, cool, whatever you want to do." Logan asked as he then was thrown over Ozzies shoulder as Chloes eyes went wide and Kendall winced as they watched Logan leave.

Kendall was looking ideas up on his computer while Chloe waited to write any of them down while Jett held the fridge open as he stood in front of it "you really should do something better with that hair." Jett told Kendall as Chloe rolled her eyes as Kendall stopped typing "Jett, what do you say we get this project done really fast so we don't have to be together?" Kendall told him as Chloe looked at both of them "agreed, so I then can take your cute friend on a date, and I have an excellent idea for saving the environment and getting that week off from school." Jett told them as he looked into the fridge "okay, I'll bite." Kendall told him as Chloe then hit him mouthing "no, I will not go on a date with him."

"We install new carpet, in the lobby." Jett told them as Kendall went to his computer but stopped after hearing that as he turned to Chloe who was shaking her head, no "have you ever walked around in there in bare feet? It's too coarse." Jett told them "and how does it make the Palm Woods greener?" Chloe and Kendall asked as he came out of the fridge "we get green carpet. Duh." Jett told them as Kendall stopped typing as Chloe and him saw James and Carlos walk in with green carpet.

"Well, there goes that idea." Carlos told James as Chloe furrowed her eyebrows "unbelievable." James told them as they walked out with the carpet yelling "go green!"

"Jett, close the fridge, your wasting energy." Kendall and Chloe told him as they went back to the computer "I'm trying to figure out what to eat." Jett told them as Chloe and Kendall looked at him "the door is see through." They told him as Jett looked through it.

But then he turned on the oven, opening it as Kendall and Chloe backed away from the computer watching him confused on what he was doing as he then turned on the stove putting his hands on it "why did you just turn on the oven and the stove?" Chloe and Kendall asked him as Jett held his hands up to both "the fridge gave me a chill." He told them.

"Jett, we need a green idea." Kendall and Chloe told him as his mom then walked in "hey, mom, is the dryer broken?" Kendall asked as his mom began taking out the laundry "no, it's just a small load, so I'm using my handy clothesline to save some energy." Mrs Knight told them as Chloe turned to Kendall.

"Okay, let's put it down as an..idea." Chloe said but Kendall was already shutting the oven on Jett "you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kendall asked Jett as Chloe shook her head "here we go." She said to herself "you thinking about me? Or her? Because I'm thinking about her and me Hollywood's hottest couple." Jett told Kendall as Chloe put her head in her hands.

And soon Kendall had hung clothes lines all around the Palm Woods pool as Chloe kept trying to tell him it wasn't going to work "you know, Bitters isn't gonna like this and besides, Ken doll over there's blow drying his hair!" Chloe yelled pointing to Jett as Kendall looked at him "Jett, the whole point of a clothesline is to let the sun dry the clothes so we could save the Palm Woods electricity." Kendall told him as Jett looked at them.

"If you had better hair, you'd realize that a blow dryer is never a waste." Jett told them as he blew on his blow dryer, as he smiled at Chloe "I'm gonna ignore that and she's gonna ignore your charm, cause are green Palm Woods project is done." Kendall told him as Chloe furrowed her brows at the mess they've made.

"Now we get a respectable c+ and we never have to talk again." Kendall told Jeff as Chloe saw someone falling into the pool as Kendall and Jeff looked in the same direction "I knew this was a bad idea." Chloe said as Kendall turned to her as more people began getting injured by the clothes lines "think again." Miss Carlson told them under a piece of clothing as Kendall pulled it off her.

"Take these down and find a better way to save the Palm Woods energy that doesn't cause injuries, like Chloe had been telling you, this doesn't work." The woman fixed her hair as Chloe sent her a thumbs up "yes, ma am." Kendall told her as she walked away and Kendall pulled Chloe in for a hug but both stopped once seeing Jett was gone.

But as they turned he was in a pool chair "we'll brainstorm a few more ideas after I have a little me time. But if your friend would like to join me.." Jett told them as Kendall picked Chloe up and carried her away.

It was the next day and they were back in the apartment working and waiting for Jett "hola." He told them as he entered "where have you been? It's 11:00 we were supposed to start at 9:00, and our project is due tomorrow." Kendall told him as Jett pointed to himself "i was showering."

"For two hours?" Chloe and Kendall asked as he sent them a yes look "that's a huge waste of water." They told him as Jett smiled "not on me it's not." He told them as Chloe and Kendall stood up and picked up there empty poster board.

"We have no project." Chloe and Kendall told him motioning to the board "as much as it pains me, and probably Chloe to, neither of us are leaving each other's sights until we make the Palm Woods greener and you our out of my life and hers." Kendall told him as Jett agreed "fine by me." But he then turned on a bunch of lights as Chloe and Kendall looked around them squinting there eyes.

"Yeah." Jett said as he moved the box out of the way and sat on the couch putting his feet on there table "let me just get into a project state of mind." He told them as he turned on the tv and the stereo "by turning on all the lights and electronics in the apartment." Kendall and Chloe asked "you mean by properly lighting myself while I listen to classic music and check my stocks?" Jett asked as Chloe and Kendall looked at the news but then looked back at it as the lady spoke "11 year old Katie Knight." And him and Chloe went to sit down "is that your sister?" Chloe asked.

"we could cut energy usage in half by evicting all the unattractive people." Jett told them as he looked at himself and Chloe and Kendall pulled out all the plugs "no,no,no." They told him getting up.

The project was due today and they still had nothing as they stared at the blank poster "Jett our project is due in one hour, and you've done nothing but be completely wasteful and goof off." Kendall told him as Chloe looked at the set up Jett had as he jumped in the box "look, I'm a life size doll of myself." Jett told them as Kendall leaned on the table "and I come with a tennis racket."

Chloe then looked to Kendall and whispered in his ear as he then smirked and pulled out clothesline "this is how we make the Palm Woods greener." Kendall told them as him and Chloe walked towards Jett "Clothesline? Kendall, Chloe, you guys and I tried that already, and we failed." Jett told them as Chloe smiled "that's not what we're using it for." She told him as Kendall and her walked closer to Jett.

And it was soon time for class "okay, class, we've got some great projects here and more to come." Miss Carlson told them "Camille and Jennifer's bike share program will save the Palm Woods 300 gallons of gas per year. The Jennifer's new recycling stations will allow 3,000 pounds of metal and plastic to be reused rather than thrown away. And Carlos and James." Miss Carlson stooped since nothing was there.

"Come on, cow. Come on, cow." James was yelling as they came through the door "oh my gosh." Chloe said to Kendall as both of them started laughing as they looked to Logan who was laughing too "a cow, in every room." The boys told her as they yelled "Go green!"

"Absolutely not." Miss Carlson told them "darn it." They said as Chloe shook her head as Miss Carlson turned around "but making the biggest environmental impact at Palm Woods school is Kendall, Chloe and Jett." She told everyone as Jett was tied up and both of them had wide eyes as everyone looked to them "by keeping Jett tied up and away from excessive electronic and water usage, their dont be a Jett project immediately cut the Palm Woods power usage by 22%" everyone looked at them again as the two smiled "and will save 440,000 gallons of water per year." Miss Carlson told everyone as Chloe and Kendall threw there hands up.

"Which means Kendall, Chloe and Jett win." Miss Carlson told them as Chloe and Kendall jumped up hugging each other "we get a whole week off from school." They told everyone as Miss Carlson shook her head "oh, no, not just a week off, a week at the capitol, where you three get to share your green idea with the governor and other school winners." As she told them that there faces dropped.

"That means.." Chloe began but couldn't say it as she turned to Kendall "that we.." he tried but none of them could say it.

As they soon were on a plane now as all three of them were sitting next to each other as Chloe and Kendall held hands while a kid kicked Kendall's seat, Jett wouldn't shut up "you know, when you think about it, the whole thing was my idea, so I should talk to the governor, and you stand behind me and Chloe for the photo ops. You know, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Ooh and Chloe we can go out to dinner just the two of us." Jett told them.

And when he did Chloe's eyes went wide "me and you. A candle lit dinner.." Jet was saying as Chloe brought her free hand up and began clicking the help button over and over "uh, help?" Kendall asked as Chloe hadn't been speaking since they sat down, as they both looked over to Jett as they squeezed each other's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 382 30
After taking her chances at a nationwide talent competition, songwriter Roxanne Somerset finds herself moving across the country to sunny Los Angeles...
8.1K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
419K 6.5K 60
( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after one leaves to pursue their music dreams...
117K 3.2K 55
When four hockey playing best friends from Minnesota get the opportunity of a life, they take it and go Big Time. They are chosen by the Gustavo Rocq...