My Ice Prince

By bunnysunoo

[Book One of the 'My' Series] "You're adorable, Shim Jaeyoon. Or do you prefer Jakey?" "Jakey's good." ~ An a... More

Part 1 : best friends.
2
3
4
5
6 : arriving in barcelona
7
8 : hanbin
9 : i love you.
10 : nervousness.
11 : world record.
12 : boyfriend meets best friend.
13 : double coffee date.
14. passing the torch
15 : the two couples
16 : poly relationship?
17 : buying a gift.
18 : dinner.
19 : the promise. (End of Part 1)
Part ll : forbidden.
1 : scandal
2
3 : who started it?
4 : debut.
5. bored.
6 : i'll miss you.
7 : family reunion
8 : debut promotions.
9 : Vlive
10 : speaking out.
11 : mine.
12 : rest.
14 : I'll still help.
15 : answer.
16 : break up.
17 : i love you
18 : confession.
19 : happy endings. (finale)

13 : our new chapter.

516 35 5
By bunnysunoo

Jake's POV

I'm nervous. Today is our 3rd year anniversary together. The plan is I would take him to a skating rink I reserved for us and propose to him there. I'm afraid he'll say no. He has always told me we were too young to marry.

I would've agreed awhile ago but now? Everyone loves and supports our relationship. I don't think the news that we are marrying each other would affect that. To be honest, I just can't wait to call him my husband.

I walked into his studio and see him at his desk doing something. He heard me come in and looked at me, flashing a smile before turning back at his computer. I walked towards him and leaned against his desk, crossing my arms.

Sunghoon looked up at me with a smile and tilted his head to the side.

"Did you need something baby?", He asked with a gentle sweet voice. I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Did you forget what day it is today?", I asked him with an amused tone.

Sunghoon had this cute confused face on him that made me almost want to attack him with kisses. Suddenly, it seemed he remembered as he looked up at me with wide guilty eyes.

"I didn't f-forget I s-swear!", Sunghoon stuttered making me laugh at his sudden realisation.

I nodded and ruffled his hair.

"I know you didn't. I have something planned for our anniversary. I think you'll love it.", I said winking at him with a grin.

He raised his eyebrows as he played with my hand that was resting on his desk.

"I'm dying to find out what it is. You're not giving me a small hint?", Sunghoon asked me with those puppy eyes that always pull me in.

I shook my head, grinning at him. Sunghoon tsked and let go of my hand, crossing his arms. He looked away, pretending to be upset. I chuckled and pushed myself off his desk.

"Baby boy, you'll just have to trust Daddy, hmm?", I called him that knowing he was weak for it.

"I always trust you, da-Jake...", I smirk hearing him almost slip the word.

I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered.

"Wear something cute, okay baby boy?", I whispered, in a sweet voice into his ear. I could feel him shiver as I said it. His cheek flushed.

"Y-yes, d-daddy. I will...", I smiled, satisfied and left a peck on his cheek.

"We leave in two hours."

I left his studio after leaving him a blushing mess. I love when I make him blush like that.
I got ready for our anniversary date and I made sure I had remembered the ice skates. Especially Sunghoon's favourite ice skates which he used for almost his whole skating career. His ex-coach, Daniel, had kept it just in case Sunghoon wanted to use it again.

He gave me the skates without any hesitation when I told him it was a surprise for Sunghoon.
I held his skates in my hand. There was wear and tear from being used for a long time but it still looked good. You could tell it was his because of the initials, 'SH'.

Sunghoon taught me how to ice skate before so I'd say I'm good at it. I still suck at jumps as I'm not as flexible as him. I can do spins though.

He'd always say, "It's fine, Jakey! Practice makes perfect!", Well, I do practice when I have free time and I still suck at jumps.

"Jake, I'm ready!", Sunghoon beamed as he ran over to me.

Aww, he listened to what I wanted. He wore something cute. He wore a oversized sweatshirt which showed a little peak of his pretty collarbone and the cute choker that I gave to him for our 1st anniversary.

"You didn't forget the necklace this time.", I joked the fact that he always forgot to wear the ice skate necklace.

Sunghoon glared at me playfully and smacked my chest softly.

"Hey! I remembered so you can't complain anymore. Is this cute enough?", He spun around showing me his cute outfit.

I chuckled and nodded, resting my hands on his hips.

"My baby boy is always cute but the outfit makes him even cuter.", I complimented him, booping his nose.

Sunghoon giggled and swatted my finger away from his nose.

"It tickles!", he's so cute. I will never get tired of his cuteness.

We got into my car and I drove us to the closest ice rink that I reserved for us. Sunghoon was awake the whole time, anxious to see what I had planned. He recognised where we were driving to and he snapped his head to me.

"We're going to skate together? Like really skate together?", I expected him to be this happy. We've never got the chance to skate together. We were too busy with our lives.

"Surprise~", I said with a smile as Sunghoon squealed and covered his mouth.

"Yes! I've always wanted this. This is the best present already.", I laughed heartily and parked my car before turning to him.

"Yeah? Well, I have one more surprise for you.", I said with a wink before opening the car door, stepping out.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?", I smiled and kept silent.

"Jake. Are you ignoring me?", Sunghoon asked with a hurt tone that made me want to hug him and say no.

I resisted the urge and opened the trunk, his skates and mine were there side by side. I smiled and grabbed them, closing the trunk. I turned to him and handed him his skates. I could see his eyes widen.

"Are these..."

"Daniel gave me your skates when I asked him. Thought you would feel uncomfortable in other skates.", Sunghoon nodded.

"Well, he is right."

"I see you still have the skates I picked out for you.", Sunghoon pointed to the skates held by my left hand.

"I always treasure whatever you choose for me. You know that.", Sunghoon smiled and left a peck on cheek.

"I know. Now, come on! I can't wait to see if you've improved since the last time you skated.", I chuckled and nodded, my cheeks turning a soft red.

"Don't be surprised if I still suck."

After putting on our skates, we glided into the ice rink, hands intertwined. We practiced our jumps and spins together and I'm even surprised myself that I could do them without falling. I mean I did fall once. Maybe twice.

"You've improved! I'm so proud of you, Jake.", Sunghoon said as we glided through the ice rink, taking a quick break.

I chuckled and shook my head. "It's just not my thing so don't expect me to become figure skater"

Sunghoon laughed and smacked my shoulder softly.

"Of course not! You're better at being an idol."

There was a short moment of silence before I broke it.

"Do you ever miss it? The rink. The crowd. Skating across ice.", I asked him hesitantly.

Sunghoon turned to me and smiled softly, nodding.

"Of course I miss it. Every single bit of it. It's been my life for half of it. But I'm moving on now. I figured it's time to start a new chapter."

Now's the time. Do it, Jake.

By that time, we were sitting in a bench outside the ice rink, our skates off. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring box. I stood up and Sunghoon's eyes followed me.

"We're leaving already? Can't we sta-", He paused as I kneeled in front of him. His eyes immediately widened.

"J-Jake, what are y-you doing?", I smiled and revealed the box from behind my back.

"I agree that it's time to start a new chapter and my new chapter will always include you."

Sunghoon covered his mouth, his eyes glistening.

"Park Sunghoon, will you join me in our new chapter by marrying me?", I opened the box and Sunghoon's eyes sparkled as he took the first look at the ring.

"Jake..It's beautiful..but", My heart broke into two at that but. He's going to say no. I knew he would and I still did it.

"Just say it already.", Sunghoon sighed and pulled me up.

"Jake, I love the ring and I really love you but I think I'm going to need time to think over this. I haven't given my answer yet so please don't throw the ring out. I know you would do that.", Sunghoon said with a soft chuckle.

I chuckled but I couldn't hold back my tears. I sniffed trying to not show that I was crying but Sunghoon saw me. He held my cheeks with both palms, carrasing them.

"I love you, Jake. Please don't cry because I didn't answer straight away. Please wait for me? Until I know whether I want this?", I looked into his eyes. His words were genuine. He just needs time.

"Okay, I guess so. Don't keep me waiting.", He chuckled and nodded.

"Thank you, Jake."

One day passed. Two. Three. A whole week. I was scared.
Scared my soulmate would leave me. I wouldn't be able to live anymore if he did.

~~~

a/n : I'm so sorry for the late update ! 😭 this chapter is kinda sad :( their relationship had to have some roadblocks but don't worry, they'll work through it together :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 884 32
Sunoo is a popular Instagram influencer, while Ni-ki is a talented all-rounder. A soft Sunki book before I drop a rough one. Started: 231124 (another...
31.2K 1.2K 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
257K 11.4K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
40.1K 1.2K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...