College Diaries

De WrittenbyShaie

It was the summer of '16 and Ameerah was in it for the long run. Her mother was done believing anything that... Mais

COPYRIGHT © 2020
Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NEW BOOK!!!
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.

26.

267 19 3
De WrittenbyShaie

Ameerah

"Ion know twin.. it look like you doing more than going to a party." Odell said.

"What's wrong with what I got on?" I asked.

"It's too much... and you lucky i'm going witchu or you would've been changing." Duke said.

"Y'all are too much for real. I'm grown."

Luke scoffed and continued making his plate in the kitchen.

"You got something you wanna say?" I asked.

"Nah shawty. I'm straight." Luke said.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I said.

"Y'all needa chill out. Matter of fact y'all needa make up. What is y'all doing?" Odell asked.

"Ask that bozo not me." I said.

"Oh so now i'm a bozo? Fasho Ameerah. Heard you." Luke said.

I just rolled my eyes. His attitude wasn't fazing me at all. He needs to grow up.

"Now take my pictures so we can go." I said.

"I gotchu ma." Duke said.

"These definitely going on the gram." I said.

"You ready to go now? I got folks expecting me to come to this party." Odell said.

"I told you we was going to this party not even an hour ago. Who did you tell?" I asked.

"Mind the business that pays you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever. Yeah we can go."

"Wait no we can't. Where's Ryan?" I asked.

"I'm right here. You niggas was finna leave me?" He asked walking through the door.

"Well I never know where you at cause you always disappearing. You been doing it more than usual. You got something you wanna tell me?" I asked.

"Actually I do cause i'm not no secretive nigga." He said shading Luke & Odell.

"Aye. Watch it nigga." Odell said pointing at him.

He hate when somebody being shady towards him.

"I got a lil vibe or whatever you call it." He admitted.

"You got a girlfriend?!" I yelled.

"I didn't say all that now. We taking it slow. That's why I called her a vibe. Nothing else." He said.

"That's what you been doing all this time instead of "training?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

I hit him in his arm and said "That is being secretive nigga. I'm tired of y'all not telling me anything."

"Next time something great happens to me i'm keeping it to myself." I said.

"You can't get mad at me. I didn't think it was gone get this far. She was supposed to be a one night typa thing." He said.

"But what happened?" I asked.

"Nigga got pussy whipped. That's what happened." Duke said laughing.

"Bitch you one to talk." Ryan spat back.

"Damn." I said laughing.

"Bitch how i'm pussy whipped if ian get the pussy yet?" Duke asked. "Make it make sense."

"Exactly! Yo ass whipped like she put it on you."

"Look at you! You might as well be up her ass right now. She ain't going nowhere yet you got yo hands all over her." Ryan said pointing.

"It sound like you jealous my nigga." Duke said.

"Never that. Didn't you hear me? I got a vibe I don't need yours." Ryan said.

I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not. The vibe in the room definitely switched. It felt like shit was getting heated.

"Aye y'all niggas needa relax. I don't know wassup wit all the animosity today but that shit gotta stop." Odell said.

Duke smacked his teeth and said "Ain't no pressure man. We good over here."

"Yeah we heard you the first time nigga." Ryan said.

"Okay...." I said standing up.

"Can we go to the party now? Y'all just did a lot for no reason." I said.

"That's what I been trying to get to. I can't go out with y'all tonight." Ryan said.

"Why?" I asked.

He gave me a "you know why" look.

"Oh because of your girlfriend?" I asked.

"That's ok. Me, Duke, and Odell will be fine." I said.

"I know earlier I said I wasn't gonna let you out of my sight but.." Ryan said before I cut him off.

"It's okay Ryan. I understand. You can't always make what I invite you to. I'm not mad." I said.

"You not?" He asked.

"No. Have fun because I know I am." I said.

"Not too much fun though." Duke said.

"Shut up." I said.

"I appreciate you for understanding." He said.

"It's all good." I said.

"Well before you left I wanted you to meet her." He said.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Nigga I thought you said that wasn't your girlfriend." Odell said.

"She might as well be." Ryan said.

"You niggas is wishy washy." Odell said.

He went outside to go get his "girlfriend."

"Hi I'm Destiny." She walked in and said.

"You're really pretty Destiny. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Thank you. You must be Ameerah? He told me a lot about you." She said.

"Did he now? He told me a lot about you as well so it's nice to finally meet you." I said.

"What did y'all plan on doing tonight? Did we need to stay out late orrr?" I asked.

"Meerah." Odell smacked my arm and said.

"What? It's a serious question." I said.

"Okay fine let me rephrase my question. Do we need to stay out late tonight so you guys can have some alone time?" I asked.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"We're going to the Kappa party." I said.

"Well that sounds fun but you guys can come back whenever you feel like it. We're probably just gonna watch a movie or something." She said.

"Okay great. I'll see you later then. It was nice to meet you again." I said.

"You too." She said before I walked out.

"So wassup with that?" Odell asked.

"Wassup with what?" I asked.

"Do all females lie like that? Cause I needa be talented like you." He said.

I smacked my teeth and said "What are you talking about?"

"You know Ryan ain't never mentioned this girl to you a day in his life. You just lied so unprovoked. You a pro." He said.

I laughed and said "I was being nice. It don't hurt to lie every once in awhile. You should try it."

"Whatever. What y'all on tonight? We getting lit or we just chilling? I needa know so I can act accordingly." Odell said.

"I'm on whatever y'all on. I haven't been lit in a minute. It always some bullshit going on." I said.

"Sound like we getting lit then. What you think bro?" Odell asked Duke.

"Y'all can get lit. I'll just be the designated driver." He said.

"Aww that's no fun. You sure you don't wanna get lit with me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Nah man don't do that." He said looking away.

"I'm keeping an eye out for you. I'm not tryna get lit tonight." He said.

"Fine but don't be a sober Karen. Let me have my fun." I said.

"Fasho but not too much fun." He said.

"Sorry what was that? It sounded like sober Karen was trying to make an appearance already. I'm not going for it." I said.

"Watch it Meerah." He said.

"WaTcH iT mEeRaH." I said mocking him.

"Dell you tryna pre game?" I asked him.

"Fasho. Whatchu on sis?" He asked.

"I'm with whatever tonight. Turn me up." I said smiling.

"Aight designated driver. Take us to the liquor store real quick." Odell said.

"You tryna smoke too?" He asked.

"Yessir. How much we getting?" I asked.

"No you not. Chill out." Duke said.

"No you chill out. I'm smoking." I said.

"No you not." He said with more authority this time.

"Ah shit. He right Ameerah. We don't need you relapsing and what not." Odell said.

"Y'all do realize I wasn't addicted to weed right?" I said.

"It doesn't matter. You not even supposed to be doing half the shit you doing." Duke said.

"But I am. I do it because I can control myself." I said.

"Yeah where have I heard that before?" Duke asked sarcastically.

Ameerah looked at him with an attitude and punched him in the arm.

"Asshole. I'm calling an uber." I said getting out.

Duke sighed and said "Ameerah."

"No." I said.

"Hear him out Ameerah." Odell said.

"No. You know what? It's bad enough I got one of you thinking I can't control myself around other substances but you? I never would've expected all this coming from you." I said.

"Why can't you just see my side of things? For once?" Duke asked.

"Because you never see mine! You think if you just act like your listening and wait a few seconds then respond that's seeing my side. It's not." I said.

"Out of everyone here I deserve to have a little fun. Do we need recap of my life? Okay let's see I got addicted to drugs at eighteen, my dad left right after that, my mom kept me locked away for two years, my psycho ex boyfriend raped me and gave me chlamydia..." I said before I was cut off.

"What you just say?" Duke said.

"Back up twin." Odell said.

"I said a lot so you're gonna have to be specific." I said.

"That last part." Duke said.

"Oh you mean the part about my ex boyfriend raping me. Yeah... surprise." I said with sarcasm.

"Ameerah.." Odell said.

"Don't pity me." I said. "I don't need that shit right now."

"What I need is a drink. Now can I get it or are we still fighting?" I asked.

"Get in the car." Duke said.

"Good. A drink it is." I said.

"You ready to pregame or what?" I asked.

Odell cleared his throat and said "I told you I'm on whatever you on."

Omniscient POV
Hours later

"Duke... you still mad at me?"

"Nah I'm just cool on you for now. That's all." He said.

"So your mad?"

"See this is why I didn't want to tell you because of how you'd react."

"I didn't even react yet."

"This is definitely you reacting."

"Whatever man." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Come dance with me."

"Nah. I told you i'm straight."

"If you won't dance with me I'll find someone who will."

"One dance and then we're going home because your drunk."

"I'm not drunk."

"Then what do you call this?"

"Tipsy. You haven't seen drunk.. You must want me to go there." She said rubbing on his chest.

"Chill out." He said. "You said we was dancing. That's it."

"I know but now I wanna have fun. You don't wanna have fun with me?"

"You don't think you've had enough fun for tonight?"

"No... I think the night is just getting started. What you think?"

"Nah don't do that. You not tricking me into whatever you thinking about. So forget it."

"You know what.. where Odell at? It's time to go."

"I know where. Come on." She said grabbing his hand.

Ameerah walked Duke into another room unbeknownst to him Odell was nowhere near the room.

"I thought you said he was in here?" He asked.

"I might've told a little lie."

Duke smacked his teeth and said "Come on man. I don't have time for this."

"Wait.." Ameerah said while grabbing his hand.

"One more dance and then we can leave. I promise." She said.

"One more dance Ameerah." He said.

The both of them began slow dancing in each other's arms. Duke's arms wrapped around Ameerah's waist and Ameerah's around his neck. It was a nice moment so Ameerah decided to make her move.

"Whatchu doing ma?" Duke asked.

"Having fun.. relax." She said.

The small neck kisses moved down to his chest forcing Duke to take his shirt off. In return Duke did the same to her as she did to him. Both were now stripped half naked.

Things were moving rather quickly until they were interrupted.

"Man what the fuck y'all got going on in here?!" Odell yelled.
———
I don't know if this seems forced. I hope not but I wanna kno... Do I have any marvel fans👀? I wanna do a fan fic so bad lol.

Anyway remember to vote and excuse any mistakes.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
Temptations De Crystal

Ficção Adolescente

330 42 8
How would you feel when you find out that your crush is the new boy? Ecstatic, right? And how much would you love it if you both become best of frien...
241K 7.5K 44
After getting shot during a burglary some months ago, Alissa Clover Green is on her way to full recovery. She has the love of her three aunts, she's...
225 2 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...