π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ

By billy_kid

A Haruhi x fem reader You and Haruhi go wayyy back but after you two lost touch it seemed like you lost her... More

Info ab u! Yes u
Day one
Kyokya's cousin
Host hopper
The kiss
Phsyical exams
Lady manager
Weekends
Pink vs blue
Rumors
Grade school host
Jungle pool
Y/n's bday
Mad haruhi
2 times the host
Father
Fatherrrrrf
Lobeila girl academy
Father part like 3
Not a chapter
Nekozawa
3 bitter days
Black mail
The word is out
Battle in karuizawa
Kyoyas day out
Brother vs brother
Lobeila girls are back :/
The Door the Twins Opened
Pumpkin
Apprentice Candidate
Tamaki is depressed
Kyoya got bitch slapped
Bye bye host club
<3
Heyo

Haruhis house

870 15 2
By billy_kid

^ there's no other way only that way

Narrator POV

Tamaki had a dream where Haruhi was extremely poor and didn't even have matching cups.

He woke up and instantly got dressed and started walk out the door when his maid said "master tamaki you still in you're slippers and pajamas bottoms" he looked down really quickly and was about to go change when the maid continued to say "and it's Saturday".

"Thank you" he said embarrassed. Tamaki called every host member "yes tamaki" kyoya picked up.

"Where does Haruhi live" he said "why what happened" kyoya said without a care in the world.

"I had a dream and I need to see if it's true or not" tamaki said "well ok" kyoya said giving her address to him.

He then called mori and honey-Senpai, the twins and (f/n).

Still narrator POV :p

Haruhi was returning from the supermarket happy with the sales she was able to secure and pleased that her chores are nearly complete.

Her joy is short-lived upon seeing several luxury automobiles parked in front of her apartment building indicating that the Host Club has arrived.

Haruhi was mad at the intrusion and their obvious lack of perspective about people who aren't wealthy and demands that them leave.

As Tamaki scolds Hikaru Hitachiin and Kaoru Hitachiin for something he did, Haruhi's landlady approaches to ask Haruhi if everything is alright. Tamaki steps in and charms the woman with his "princely" schtick.

"Why do you do that everytime we go somewhere" (f/n) said.

Honey-Senpai told Haruhi that he's brought pastries so Haruhi relents and offers them access to her home and tea.

Y/n POV

Everyone managed to fit in her small house "hey why do you all have to be so tall" I said mostly talking to mori and kyoya.

"Why do you have to be so short" kyoya said in return. I made a face then rolled my eyes.

Tamaki once again making insensitive remarks regarding commoners. And I could tell Haruhi was getting mad.

"Do you guys want tea?" She asked us Hikaru said that he had this tea from out of county for her to make.

While she made it tamaki was mad for asking. "You guys realize she can make tea right" I told them.

"Yes but what if it's to hard" tamaki said "oh god" I said under my breath.

Honey-Senpai offers Haruhi first choice of the pastries and when she selects the strawberry confection and Mori gives her the strawberries from his own plate.

"Thanks" she told him.

Time skip

It was lunch time and kyoya offered to buy lunch "wait you never offer what's the catch" I asked him. "Well haruhis pictures sold well so I decided to treat everyone"

Honey-Senpai asked if Haruhi could make lunch and tamaki was thinking she didn't have anything to eat.

"How about we all go to the store" I said getting up. "The store?" Tamaki asked "yea it's where Haruhi gets the instant coffee from" I told him.

"Fine we'll go to the store!" Tamaki said. We were all waiting out side for tamaki and I saw him paying respect to her dead mom.

"Wow he does have a heart" I told myself.

I saw them two talking for a minute then saw tamaki fall on top of Haruhi.

I was about to walk in when I saw Haruhis dad staring at them.

He walks over and pulled tamaki off of Haruhi "oh (f/n) you're here to would you like first hit" he asked me.

"Wait what" tamaki asked "how dare you try to hit on a taken girl young man" her dad said to him. "Taken?" He said confused. "Don't you know that Haruhi is going out with (f/n)" he told tamaki.

Tamaki looked Haruhi and she said "we were supposed to tell you later.." Haruhi said then he looked and me and then I said "surprise" with jazz hands.

"I-I'm sorry (f/n) I didn't know" he said apologizing to me "it's fine you didn't do it on purpose" I told him.

The twins pop their heads in and immediately introduce themselves to Ryoji properly while simultaneously disparaging Tamaki aloud.

In a desparate attempt to counter what the twins say about his being a womanizer Tamaki states that he cares about Haruhi like she's his own daughter.

I stood next to haruhis dad and he said to me "Tamaki he's an idiot." I laughed but tried to hid it.

"Nice seeing you again" I told him "you too I have missed you" he said hugging me "wait what" tamaki and the twins said "(f/n) always comes over" Haruhi said.

"But we can't come over all the time" the twins said "nope only her" "why what did we do" the twins said begging her to let them come over more "you two annoy me she doesn't" she told them.

"Haha" I said to them.

"Wait are you the host club" Haruhis dad asked. He compliments their good looks and tells them to call him by his professional name is Ranka.

When he says that he's heard a lot about them Kaoru asks if his knowledge comes from Haruhi which Ranka denies "she mostly talks about (f/n)" he told them.

Revealing that he's been in telephone contact with Kyoya for many months. "Hey dad you know kyoya and (f/n) are cousins" Haruhi told him. "Yes kyoya tells me when ever (f/n) comes over" he said.

"KYOYA!!!" I yelled my cousins name "I make sure you're safe" he told me writing in his notebook.

Haruhi stews upon hearing this but her dad states that he only does so because she never says anything about school. At this point Haruhi insists on going shopping by herself and leaves.

"Wait Haruhi can I come" I asked her while I grabbed her hand "sure" she told me.

Narrator POV

Ranka recounts a story about Haruhi's independence even as a little girl. Flashback to Haruhi at age 7 telling Ranka that she didn't tell him about Parent Visitation Day because she didn't want him there. Ranka assumed it was because she was embarrassed by him though it turns out that simply wanted him to use his time off to rest making their loving relationship obvious.

Ranka then asks if the boys want to have a little fun which turns out to be "The Stalking Game" as well as Ranka selfishly being seen as a woman surrounded by a group of handsome young men.

At the supermarket Haruhi and (f/n) goes about gathering ingredients while the group alternately spies or explores.

Haruhi asked (f/n) to go grab some tomatoes which she does "wow (f/n) really knows her way around the store" one of the twins stated.

"Of course they always go shopping together"her dad said "really they do" tamaki said.

Tamaki accompanies Ranka and despite a brief moment of commonality regarding their feelings for Haruhi Ranka declares Tamaki his "enemy."

The blond is thrown into the open where (f/n) was walking back she bumped into him and dropped one of the tomatoes. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was headed" she said to tamaki. Her face turned flat when she saw tamaki.

"Let me guess the stalking game" she said to him. "How'd you know" he asked her "just a wild guess" she said sarcastically.

"Hey (f/n) do you want these cooki-"Haruhi said turning around to see (f/n) and tamaki standing next to eachother.

She walked over to them and said "tamaki why are you here" "the stalking game" (f/n) told her girlfriend.

Haruhi blood got even hotter.

Time skip y/n POV

We went back to Haruhis house and started to make the food. After making it we all sat down and ate together and had a great time.

—-/-//

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Word count: 1338
Date this was made: April 4

-my hand is numb :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.8K 18
Welcome to my OHSHC x Reader! I hope you enjoy, and not be bored by it XD
888 16 17
The day is finally here. The last day of school. The whole Host Club has been waiting and thinking about the last day of school since the first day o...
29.4K 1K 49
At a young age (Y/n) lost her parents, to well she doesn't know. Now (Y/n) and her older sister Destiny live with their uncle. But there is a "small"...
13K 266 16
A messed-up love story between two childhood sweethearts. What will happen to this duo? Would the duo make up? We'll see what fate decides... (Kyoy...