Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)

26.8K 244 156
By SteveJones687

When most people think of the perfect city it has a beautiful skyline, clear sky, no pollution, no littering, eco friendly, and the people are nice. Unfortunately I lived in Gotham which is pretty much the opposite of everything I said, but I don't mind too much. I have lived in Gotham my whole life, so a crazy clown and a guy who dresses up as a bat to fight crime just seems normal. I worked at the botanical gardens, one of the few really nice places in Gotham.

Steve: (y/n) I'm heading out. I locked up, so when you are done you can leave.

(Y/N): Yes boss.

Steve: Oh yeah make sure you check on our prized orchids before you leave.

(Y/N): You got it.

A few hours went by and I made my way to the center of the gardens where we kept our orchids. I noticed a woman in a trench coat and hat standing looking at the orchids. I approached her.

(Y/N): Excuse me ma'am.

???: They are beautiful aren't they?

(Y/N): Yes ma'am. They are some of my favorites.

???: Some of? What are your other favorites?

(Y/N): I love lilies and I know it's cheesy but I love Roses.

???: Not cheesy at all, but you compare simple flowers to some of the rarest and expensive and see equal value.

(Y/N): I think flowers shouldn't be more than their monetary value, it's about meaning. Lilies might be symbolism of death, but they are also rebirth. Sad meaning, but beautiful in appearance. Death isn't always bad. Roses are the classic symbol of love that all people are programmed to love, but at the end of the day a rose is worth all the value we give it. You give a girl a rose and it will make her day.

???: You are absolutely right. You aren't like most people I met. You understand like me. Please tell me your name.

(Y/N): (y/n).

???: Beautiful name.

(Y/N): May I ask yours?

???: It's Ivy.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure Ivy.

I extended my hand for a shake which she took.

(Y/N): It has been lovely talking to you and maybe we can do it again, but the gardens closed 2 hours ago. I can walk you out if you like.

She used her hand to cup my cheek.

Ivy: You are sweet, but I will not be leaving my dear.

(Y/N): Ivy please do not put me in this position. Why are you doing this?

Ivy: I have very important business here and I think you should hang around.

Vines sprouted out of the ground and wrapped me up. I was lifted high above the ground.

Ivy: I may have left out a small detail.

She removed her hat and coat to reveal a beautiful woman with long red wavy hair. She had a small green vine in her hair. She had on a very sexy outfit made of leaves.

(Y/N): Poison Ivy I should have known.

Ivy: No need for Poison sweetie just Ivy is fine.

(Y/N): Are you gonna kill me?

Ivy: Heavens no. It would be a sin to kill someone who loves plants as much as I do. I have some work to do and I can't have you distract me so I need you to be quiet for a bit.

She had a vine wrap around my head preventing me from talking. A huge flower grew and opened up where she took her seat. I watched her as she sat without moving for a while until more plants grew and opened revealing more plant girls.

Girl 1: Mistress Ivy what is your command?

Girl 2: Mistress Ivy may I ask who is your cute friend up there?

The girl gave me a flirtatious wave.

Ivy smilied.

Ivy: I see you like him as much as I do. He's name is (y/n), but we can talk later looks like we have another guest. Isn't that right Batman?

I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. Then out of nowhere Batman did a superhero landing in front of Ivy.

Batman: Ivy.

Ivy: That's Poison Ivy to you Batman. Anyway I think it's best you leave Batman because I have things to do and if you can't see you are interrupting what was a pleasant date with him.

She pointed to me and did she just say date.

Batman: Ivy let him go and come quietly. What's your plan anyway you kidnapped a gardener to steal the prized orchids?

Ivy: My plan is to take over Gotham and give it back to nature. Now run along Batman I have much work to do.

Batman: Not gonna happen.

He threw three batarangs at the girls which they all dodged. He used the time to throw two which cut the vines holding me up. I fell, but luckily a bush broke my fall. I decided it was best if I hide. Ivy saw me and looked angry.

Ivy: You are lucky Batman that you didn't hurt him. Girls go find him.

The girls ran to find me, but were hit in the back by Batarangs, they exploded, setting the girls on fire. The fire spread to some of the plants. I would be so fired if I let the fire go on. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and started to put out the fire. On the other hand Ivy's eyes had gone red and she summoned a huge vines and sent them after Batman. A few hit him and knocked him to the ground. Before Ivy could bring them down upon him he dropped a smoke bomb and we heard a window smash. I finally put out the fire and I felt Ivy pull me into a hug from behind. I tensed up afraid of what she might do.

Ivy: Don't be so tense. It's ok he left and we can get back to raising our army to claim the city.

(Y/N): Army? The girls were...

Ivy: Yes an army of plant girls. To grow them I need a good place and the garden's orchid exhibit provides the best environment, but still it takes time and they aren't that strong. But I have a new idea half breeds half plant and half human. They will be the perfect children to tend to Gotham when it becomes as beautiful as this garden.

I felt her kissing my neck which is my weak stop and a small pleasure moan slipped out.

Ivy: You like me kissing your neck sweetie then I will make sure to do it plenty.

I pulled away.

(Y/N): I have to go because I left my stove on.

Ivy laughed and walked over to the flower she was previously sitting on and layed down. I was confused, but before I could move the vines wrapped around me and brought me over the flower. Now I was lying down next to Ivy.

Ivy: It's ok you're shy I like that. This isn't the first time I have seen you here. I know alot about you and now I will tell you something new about you. You are mine now and you will be my King when we take over.

(Y/N): I can't...

She smashed her lips onto mine. I felt her tongue trying to snake it's way into my mouth, but when I didn't let it, she punched me in the side, so I opened my mouth. Once we parted she gave ten little kisses. Her lips tasted like honey and I started to wonder what else did.

Ivy: I can tell what you are thinking, so should we find out. Before we do that maybe start with this.

With another wave of her hand flowers bloomed all around us and emitted a strange pink gas.

Ivy: Do you like the love gas? It will make you have the most powerful and potent orgasm of your life. Soon we won't need it, but for now.

She stripped off her clothes and put my face between her large breasts. She began grinding herself on me and I was hard as a rock. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and began using my tongue to tease her. She continued grinding on me before she switched into a 69 position. I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy and felt her take my dick out of my pants and began giving me a blowjob.

Ivy: Baby you are so good at that. Tell me you love how sweet I taste.

(Y/N): You taste so sweet.

She laughed and began sucking on my dick again. I could feel myself getting close. She stopped again.

Ivy: I know you want to cum baby, but you can only cum inside me. I think you need to please me more first. If I let your arms free with you be a good boy.

I nodded yes.

Ivy: Good.

The vines let go of my arms. I grabbed Ivy and pulled her to me, so she was on her back with her pussy in front me. I began fingering her with two fingers and started kissing her. I moved from her lips to her neck to her breast down her stomach to her clit. She began squirming and I could feel her tightening around my fingers. Her moans filled the room as she came, but she wasn't done by a long shot. She tackled me and put my dick inside her tight wet pussy.

Ivy: You are such a good boy. Now it is my turn to give you pleasure. Ahh do you feel it. It's like our bodies were made for each other. I love you (y/n). Tell me you love me too.

(Y/N): I love you.

I held her close as we moved together, so every stroke was more pleasurable. I took her nipples in my mouth and gave her gentle love bites which only led her to moan more. I began pumping faster and faster. She kissed me deeply then started kissing my neck pushing me over the edge. I thrusted inside of her and came so hard. For a few minutes I shot rope after rope of cum inside her.

Ivy: Was I right or was I right?

(Y/N): It was so good.

Ivy: You are still hard, can you keep going?

(Y/N): Anything for you.

Ivy: Let's go then.

We continued fucking for hours and each orgasm was as powerful as the first. I was completely shot; lying down on the flower while holding Ivy. She got up and placed her hand on the floor. Within minutes about a hundred huge pods grew and opened revealing full grown plant women, but were the half breeds Ivy spoke of earlier.

Ivy: Are our daughters beautiful honey?

???: Mistress Ivy?

Ivy: You can call me mommy.

???: Can we play with daddy as well?
Ivy smiled.

Ivy: Of course my children, but not now he needs to rest and we have work to do. Ten of you will stay here with your father and keep him safe until we return.

???: Yes mommy.

Ten of the girls got in bed on the flower with me and snuggled up to me.

???: It's ok. You can rest now we will keep you safe. We love you.

With that I went to sleep. While I was sleeping Ivy and my daughters went about taking over the city. They defeated Batman, the police, and all other criminals in the city. They gave humans the option to leave or be killed. Most left and others were killed. What was once a concrete jungle was now a jungle. Ivy and I got married and I was never allowed to go anywhere in the city without her or one of my many daughters. Ivy has taken over many cities, but our home will forever be Gotham.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think of the lemons and if you want to see them or not. Do not forget to vote, comment which stories you want to see, and follow me for more. I am also going to be redoing and finishing my yandere twin sister book and start possibly two new yandere books. If you follow you will be the first to know when they drop. Have a great day and happy Easter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 681 24
Like a yandere oneshot advent calendar. Feel free to leave suggestions about what kind of story you want to see because I likely don't have a set id...
332K 13K 36
æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい | UNCARING ↳ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐱𝐜𝐡, a girl has a stalk...
30K 739 36
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
327K 4.7K 32
This is a one-shot book where you are the main character and you have to survive multiple different story lines with different Yandere's in each chap...