Yandere x Reader Oneshots

By StarryNecrosis

Just a bunch of yandere x reader oneshots from various fandoms. I probably won't take requests as of now, but... More

Yandere Merman Denki Kaminari x Fem Pirate Captain Reader
Yandere KiriBaku x Quirkless Reader
Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader
Yandere Pop Star Yuga Aoyama x Fem Reader
Yandere Ghost Finny x Fem Reader
Yandere KiriBakuKamiSero x Fem Reader
Yandere Callisto x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere Highschool Student Alois Trancy x Fem Highschool Student Reader
Yandere Queen Azshara x Fem Reader
Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 2
Yandere Forest Nymph Shoyo Hinata x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3
Yandere Neighbor Shoto Todoroki x Fem Reader
Quick authors note and question
Yandere Katsuki Bakugou Headcanons
Update (It's nothing bad don't worry)

Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader

3.5K 40 22
By StarryNecrosis

Woah holy hell! This book already has 1k reads and fifty votes since I started it last month! Thank you guys so much for the support! Omg it makes me so happy that people actually like what I write!

Also sorry if Sugawara is a bit out of character, it was kind of difficult to write him as a yandere. I did my best though.

Oh and I just want to say that I DO NOT support adults having romantic or sexual relationships with minors, yandere relationships, or any other type of unhealthy relationships in general. This is just fanfiction.

Anime: Haikyuu

Character Koushi Sugawara

Story key:

f/b = Favorite Band

f/f= Favorite Food

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh! I can't believe that my mom would hire someone to babysit me while she goes on vacation without me! I am seventeen years old and perfectly capable of taking care of myself without help! Not only that, I really wanted to go to Norway with her, but my stupid self thought that it would be a good Idea to ditch school and go see f/b live with my girlfriend, Yachi. I mean I guess I can't blame my mom since I did break the rules, but I still really wanted to go on vacation with her!

I slump on my computer desk as I continue to angrily rant to myself. Talking to myself was a regular thing I did since I was little. It's the best way to let out my feelings other than listening to music for me. Although sometimes I'm too loud and my mom can hear from down the hallway. I can just picture her in my head yelling from the living room "y/n who are you talking too?!" like she always does.

After rambling to myself, I decide to play some games on my computer to pass the time until Koushi Sugawara, my mom's friend from work and my babysitter for the week, arrives. I gotta say though, as much as he is attractive and sweet, he gives me the creeps sometimes. He's always asking about stuff like how I'm doing in school and if I have any boyfriends or what I want to do in the future. Which doesn't sound bad at all, but whenever I pop by my mom's work on occasion, he's always focused on me a little too much. It makes me really uncomfortable.

"Y/N! SUGAWARA IS HERE! COME DOWN PLEASE!" My mom shouts from the other room. Speak of the devil.

"K!" I yell as I get up from my chair. Boredly I walk out into the living room where my mom and babysitter reside. This is going to be one hell of a week. Fortunately, I plan on hanging out with Yachi for the majority of it.

"Hello y/n it's nice to see you again!" Sugawara cheerily says as he bows.

I give him a slight wave before sitting on the couch and scrolling through the TV. Meanwhile my mom explains the rules of the house to him for when she's gone.

"Y/n is not allowed to leave the house because she is still grounded. She can, however, have a friend over if she chooses. Oh and please make sure that she gets to bed at a decent time. Money for groceries and supplies is in the envelope taped to the fridge and feel free to make yourself at home." My mom states.

"Don't worry, miss l/n, I'll take good care of y/n and make sure that she follows your directions." Sugawara states with a warm smile painted on his face.

"Alright I'll be heading off now, if there's any problems don't hesitate to call." My mom picks up her luggage and faces my direction. "And you missy, better behave for Mr. Sugawara got it?" She sternly says.

I let out a drawn out "yep" while I stare at the show on the TV. The front door shuts quickly, leaving me alone in the house with him. I hear the clattering of a few pots and pans in the kitchen.

Sugawara whistles a pretty tune while he rummages through the kitchen looking for utensils and ingredients. "What would you like for dinner y/n? I'd be happy to make you anything you want." He cheerily asks.

"I don't know....f/f I guess." I lazily state. I'm not really that hungry but eating f/f usually always boosts my mood.

He hums out a sweet sounding "ok" as he gathers the necessary items. Meanwhile I text Yachi.

Y/n: Hey cutie~ I'm bored wanna talk?

Yachi: Omg stop calling me that it makes me flustered!

Y/n: Lol k. Anyways, what are you up to?

Yachi: Just studying for now.

Y/n: Do you wanna come over for dinner? Sugawara is here and I'm uncomfortable being with him by myself.

Yachi: Is that the one guy from your mom's work that's always overly nice to you and always hangs around you?

Y/n: Yeah he's the one. I don't know why mom chose him to watch me while she's on vacation because I repeatedly told her that he makes me uncomfortable. Anyways are you able to come over?

Yachi: Yeah I can. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Love you! 💗

Y/n: love you too!

I set my phone on the coffee table and turn my head to face Sugawara in the kitchen. "Hey my girlfriend Yachi is coming over for dinner." I casually say. God I can't wait til she comes over, she always knows how to make me feel better.

Sugawara immediately pauses from preparing the meal. His face looks distraught as he glances to the side. "Oh.... I didn't know you had a girlfriend.... That's nice......" He quietly says. Then he goes back to cooking the food while he silently mumbles to himself.

What a weirdo. Anyways I should probably put on something nicer to wear for Yachi when she comes over. Grey sweatpants and an old stained shirt aren't exactly appealing to the eye.

Nonchalantly, I get up off of the sofa and head back into my room. Then I shut the door and fling off my worn out clothes. Afterwards I throw on a nice pair of jeans and red lacy shirt. Yachi will totally love this!

As I walk down the hallway I can hear the doorbell ring. She's here! Now I don't have to be alone with mr. creepy pants. "I'll get it!" I yell whilst I run towards the door. Sugawara sighs as he finishes up dinner.

I fling the door open and there stands my beautiful yet anxious girlfriend. "Come on in! We're having f/f food!" I casually say. Then I gently grab her soft hand and lead over to the kitchen table where Sugawara is now setting the table.

"Sugawara I would like you to meet Yachi, my girlfriend!" I happily state. Although my cheeriness fades as I notice his forced smile. I grip onto the blonde girl's hand a little tighter for comfort at his demeanor. What Is wrong with him? Why does he look so upset? He was all giddy smiley when he first arrived.

"Oh it's nice to meet you! Why don't you both take a seat." He says with a polite guise. But clearly something else is lurking underneath that pleasant facade of his by the way he is gripping on the utensil in his hand.

"Ok thanks, it's nice to meet you as well!" Yachi says nervously as she takes a seat next to me. I sit down as well. My feet tap against the ground anxiously as I wait for my babysitter, god that sounds so weird, to bring the food over. Once he does we all dig in. Unexpectedly his cooking is delicious!

"So how long have you two been together?'' he curiously asks with a faint hint of frustration in his voice. Then he continues to eat.

"Oh we've been together for about three months now!" Yachi states as she giggles slightly. I give a thumbs up in acknowledgement as I scarf down the f/f.

Sugawara's eye twitches in discontent. "Oh well how come you've never talked about her before y/n?" He questions with a bittersweet attitude.

Woah who shoved a cactus up his ass? He usually is never passive aggressive at all. I guess he's just having a bad day. I mean anyone would be cranky about having to watch an almost fully grown teenager. But why was he so ecstatic to take up the job in the first place if it bums him out now? I guess I'll never know..... Or will I......?

"We've been keeping it kind of secret since we are both kind of scared how other people will take it outside of our families. It was mostly Yachi's idea since she's paranoid about being bullied or assaulted. I can't blame her though, it can be scary." I state. Yachi shyly nods in agreement.

Time went on and some awkward conversations ensued afterwards and then we finished our dinner. After eating, Yachi and I went to my room to hang out and talk for a bit, while Sugawara cleans up the table and dishes.

"You were right when you said that he was weird, y/n. He was like staring at you the whole time and whenever you talked to me or brought my name up, it looked like he was about to stab something all while he kept calmly smiling."

I lay on my stomach and stretch out on my bed. "Yeah I don't know how I'm gonna survive an entire week with him. The dude is totally off." I say as I pick some of the nailpolish off of my fingernails. Picking at things is kind of a bad habit of mine when I am stressed.

Yachi sits down next to me and soothingly rubs my back. "If it will help, you can text me anytime even during classes and I can even come check on you as much as I can after school. Would that help?" The blond girl lovingly asks.

I nod while I yawn. Then I turn to face her and snuggle. Yachi opens up her mouth preparing to talk, but before she can, she is interrupted. The bedroom door swings open and there stands Sugawara with a suspicious smile on his face. "Yachi your mom called. She wants you to come home immediately." He says as he chuckles nervously with a glint in his eye.

I thought her mom was in a meeting right now? That's strange. I don't know, maybe it got canceled last minute? But even then, Yachi's mom usually calls her phone directly, not the house phone.

Yachi looks at him suspiciously. "Oh but I tho-"

He interrupts her again. "She said you need to leave now." Then he motions for her to follow him to the front door. She follows suit and I loosely walk behind them both. Once we all get to the door, much to Yachi's protest, Sugawara swiftly shoos her out then slams the door in her face.

I stand there in shock. He didn't even let us say goodbye to each other! What the hell?

Then he turns to me with the same cheery attitude that he had earlier when he first arrived. "You should probably head to bed now y/n. It's eight thirty now and you need your beauty sleep. Would you like me to tuck you in?"

Eight thirty? I always go to bed at eleven. What does he think I am, a toddler?

"No thanks." I grumpily mumble as I head towards my room for some "Beauty sleep." Only jokes on him. I'm going to go for a short little walk. Now technically I'm not really supposed to leave the house, but I'm just going around the block and I'll only be gone for like twenty minutes so he shouldn't notice. Unless he has like cameras set up around my house or something. You know what, I actually wouldn't put it past him with how weird he was acting today. Even weirder than he normally is towards me.

"Ok then. Let me know if you need anything, I'll be happy to get you anything you want~" He calls out from the living room.

I ignore him as I traipse into my bedroom. Then I quickly shut the door and lock it. Next, I open my window and carefully and quietly slip outside. A breath of relief slips out of my lips as my feet hit the grass. The fresh night air and a good walk is exactly what I need!

Lazily I walk on the cracked sidewalk around the block. My eyes wander around the gorgeous scenery while I take in all of the smells of the nearby vegetation. As I do so, a few pedestrians pass by as well as some cars on the street right next to me. I guess I'm not the only one enjoying the evening.

After a good while, I decide to head back. Like a ninja, I race across my yard and silently crawl up the side of the house, through the window, and back inside my room. To my horror, I view something unexpected. My door is completely taken off the hinges and in my room is the person I dread most.

"Oh you're back~" Sugawara states as he casually sits on my bed while going through my personal things. "You know as intelligent as you are, I would have thought that you would be smart enough to listen to me. But I guess not."

"Hey what the hell man?! You can't just take my door down and go through my stuff!" I yell at him beyond infuriated.

He sighs as his eyes twinkle. "Well actually your mother left me in charge, so I believe I can. Now tell me, do you really do such intimate things with Yachi like you describe in your writing? If you let me know you won't be in as much trouble y/n."

This guy is gross! I was right all along! How am I gonna get out of this one now?

"I don't have to tell you what I do in MY alone time with MY girlfriend!" I state.

Sugawara gets off of my bed and walks towards me with an irked expression on his face. "I thought as much. That's why I took the liberty of posing as you through a text message and broke up with her for you. Now I'm the only one that you can do such acts with." He states with a sparkly smile.

He did what?! Now Yachi is going to be heartbroken! I could never live with myself knowing that she is hurting. I need to get my phone back so I can explain. Once I am done with that, I need to convince my mom to come home. I am not spending any more time with this creep than I have to!

I try to reach for my phone that's sitting on the bed, but he immediately catches me before I can. He covers my mouth with his hand and leads me to the living room. "I guess you'll be needing a time out since you are not willing to behave for me. It's sad really, I was hoping that we could spend some quality time together out of your own will, but I think you need to learn your lesson first. Than we can do normal couple things "

Normal couple things?! I'm seventeen and a minor and he's twenty two. He's practically a grown ass man! That is not appropriate at all! What is his problem?

Sugawara plants me in a wooden chair next to the kitchen. Then he grabs some rope from one of the drawers nearby, binding me to the chair. I scream for help and try to wiggle out of the restraints as he drags the chair holding me over to the closet in the living room.

"You won't get away with this! I'm going to tell my mom and she'll beat the living shit out of you!" I exclaim while he shoves me into the small dank room.

He chuckles lightly. "Oh the one in the car crash?" He innocently asks. "Oh that's right! I forgot to tell you~ Her cab crashed on the way to the airport. She died instantly. But don't worry! You have me to love and take care of you! I promise that I'll give you whatever you want and do whatever you want just as long as you behave and love me~"

Salty tears pour out of my eyes as I cry and wail in grief at the loss of my mother. "You had something to do with her death didn't you, you sicko!" I scream.

"Perhaps~" He calmly hums out while he attempts to pet my head.

I recoil in disgust as I scream for help louder. How can he expect me to behave and love him when first of all he killed my mom, and second of all he has no respect for my privacy or my bodily autonomy! That's not how love works!

"Now do I need to tape your mouth shut or are you going to be quiet for me?" He lovingly asks. In response I spit in his face and yell profanities at him. Unamused, he wipes my spit from his face with a forced smile. Then he pulls some duct out of his back pocket and gently places it over my mouth much to my dismay. "Since you decided not to be a good girl for me, you are going to be sitting in here by yourself for quite some time. When you are ready to listen, you can come out. Then we can have all sorts of fun." He calmly states with a wink.

Sugawara shuts the door, leaving me all alone in this dusty closet as I try to wiggle out of the ropes. I kick, cry and scream through the tape on my mouth but nothing seems to work. My mom is dead, my girlfriend is heartbroken, and I am being held captive against my will for who knows how long, all because of one person, the one person who my mom fully entrusted to watch me, Koushi Sugawara. How can someone be so sweet, yet so cruel? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 13.5K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
2.2M 40.6K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
412K 4.9K 28
YAOI ONESHITS!!! (i spelled oneshits, not changing it lmao, but yaoi Oneshots, not shits.) ~ ~ Requests are welcome!! Request info inside!!! Please...
789K 13.7K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...