𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖕𝖆 𝖝 𝕽�...

By ryxiezz

⚠️ I do not own any of the characters or the art/cover or Danganronpa it self ⚠️ Contains mainly fluff but mo... More

【Requests + A/N】
(っ◔◡◔)っ Snowball Fight - 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃 𝒦𝓊𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Smoothies - 𝐹𝓊𝓎𝓊𝒽𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝒦𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓇𝓎𝓊
(っ◔◡◔)っ Love Letter - 𝐵𝓎𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓎𝒶 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾
(っ◔◡◔)っ Veterinarian - 𝒢𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝒯𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Stars - 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ My Queen - 𝒦𝒶𝓏𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒮𝑜𝒹𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Apologies - 𝒮𝒽𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Snuggles - 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝐹𝓊𝒿𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾
(っ◔◡◔)っ The Beach - 𝐻𝒶𝒿𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Prank - 𝒦𝑜𝓀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒪𝓊𝓂𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ 7MIH - 𝒦𝒾𝓎𝑜𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒶 𝐼𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊
(っ◔◡◔)っ Locked Up - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜 𝒪𝓌𝒶𝒹𝒶
(っ◔◡◔)っ Nightmares - 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝒶𝑒𝑔𝒾
(っ◔◡◔)っ Shower - 🍋 𝐹𝓊𝓎𝓊𝒽𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝒦𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓇𝓎𝓊 🍋
(っ◔◡◔)っ Sneaking Out - 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑜 𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒾
【Cosplays】
(っ◔◡◔)っ Plushie - 𝒦𝟣-𝐵𝟢 (𝒦𝒾𝒾𝒷𝑜)
【Song Suggestions】 
(っ◔◡◔)っ Rooftop - 𝒯𝑜𝓀𝑜/𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝓎𝑜
【Update】

(っ◔◡◔)っ Bunny~ - 🍋 𝒩𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝒦𝑜𝓂𝒶𝑒𝒹𝒶 🍋

3.1K 38 94
By ryxiezz

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Bunny~
Smut
Sub! Nagito Komaeda x Dom! Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Warnings - Characters are aged up, contains very sexual content, but also contains a very submissive Nagito ;)

!Please do not read if you still have any innocence left!

Today was Easter, the day where little kids would go looking around their yard or house for eggs that where filled with little treats. It was a day where kids would get high off of sugar and parents would spend their day with headaches.

You and your boyfriend Nagito had plans for a nice brunch at a local Waffle House in the late morning. It was pretty expensive due to limited seating and the amount of people who always wanted to go, so you both ended up booking a table a month before hand.

⊹⊱•••《 Present Time》•••⊰⊹

"Good morning, sunshine~" Nagito said as he walked into the living room yawning.

"Good morning, my little marshmallow~" you replied as he sat down next to you on the couch. He put his head on our shoulder still sleepy and you reached a hand up to gently play with his hair.

"Are you ready to go, we have to leave in about a half an hour and your still in your pj's." You said as Nagito shut his eyes not wanting to pull away from the warmth of your body.

"But I don't want to gooo~ I want bagels, not waffles." Nagito whined as you sighed.

"I'm sure they have bagels as well, their only called a Waffle House because that's what they specialize in, but they also do other breakfast items as well, trust me." You tried to convince the man child clinging to you.

"No" he replied, but instead of going to get ready he started to attack your neck with kisses.

"Nagito please go change, we spent a lot of money on this little date." You said trying not to give into the love monster attacking you.

"Ugh fine, fine." He complied as he pulled away from you and headed to your shared room to change.

⊹⊱•••《 Time skip 》•••⊰⊹

Before you knew it 30 minutes passed and it was time for you to leave, but Nagito had get to come out of the bedroom ready to go. You didn't know how to feel, you were annoyed yet worried at the same time, what if he somehow ended up drowning in the toilet in your bathroom?

Before you could reach the handle to the door you heard an annoyed groan come from the other side of the door. Maybe he was struggling to tie the tie that you bought him to go with his suit, but as you opened the door you saw a sight you never expected to see.

Nagito was standing in the middle of the room with none other than a maid dress on. Not only that, but it was accompanied by matching thigh high socks and little bunny ears that sat on the top of his head. Nagito was looking over his shoulder trying to zip the back of the maid dress up until your eyes met.

"Y-y/n!" He stammered while he turned around to face you and put his hands up in defense.

"Nagito what are you doing, you know we have to leave now right." You said while taking in the sight before you. You subconsciously bit your lip trying to suppress a forming mischievous grin.

"I-I know, b-but I was hoping I could change your mind..." he trailed off as he looked to the ground slightly ashamed of his actions. That was until he heard the bedroom door shut. Nagito immediately looked up to see your figure moving closer twords him with an unfamiliar shimmer in your eyes.

"I guess you could say it worked." You said.

Before he had the change to respond, you pulled him down to your face and pressed your lips against his. He immediately kissed you back until it turned into a hot make out session, only a few moments later you both pulled away.

"Looks like my little bunny has been naughty..." you said as you pushed Nagito onto the bed, his skirt also caught wind reveling his large member trapped inside his tight black boxers. "I think maybe you need some punishment." You stated as you climbed on top of him.

He only whined, to embarrassed by the situation to even respond.

"What do you think, my little bunny?" You questioned as you reached up to play with the little bunny ears that sat atop his head.

"p-punish me, please" Nagito murmured.

"Hmm what was that?" You asked as you leaned closer into his face.

"I want you to punish me, please mommy!" He called out louder than expected.

"Now that's a good boy~" You cooed as you slowly started to grind against him.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, already feeling pleasure by your single action. You continued you grid on him for another minute or two before he spoke up.

"M-master.." he whined out. You only hummed in response. "Can you please punish me more, I-I've been a bad bunny." He said as he tried to buck his hips up against yours to earn more friction.

"Only good bunnies get what they ask for." You said as you claimed off from on top of him only to reach into you bedside table and pull out some red ribbon. (This some korekeyo shiz right here if u know what I mean)

Nagito complied as you took his hands and tied them to the headboard of the bed with the ribbon. Once you finished you flipped his skirt up to revel his hard member threw his tight boxers. You licked your lips at the sight but knew you had to have a little more fun with him before anything else. You then started to palm him, only a thin piece of fabric between your hand and his cock. Nagito moaned from your touch never wanting it to end and you got rougher and rougher.

Soon enough you felt a sticky substance coat your hand, you looked down to see that Nagito already came through his boxers.

"Master! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I-it just felt way to good that I couldn't hold ba-"

"Shhh" you said as you leaned up to peck him on the lips. You had to admit, Nagito being all weak and submissive really turned you on and you couldn't take it anymore.

You slowly pulled down his boxers reveling the mess, you then threw them off to the side to be washed later. You also started to slowly take off the maid dress Nagito never got to finish putting on before you came into the room. Once it was off you threw it to the side as well, leaving the thigh high socks on along with the bunny ears.

You claimed on top of him once again only to attack his neck with kisses and hickeys. He moaned extra loud when you got to a certain spot so you bit down earning a delightful reaction.

"Mommy!"

"Yes, bunny~?"

"Please just fuck me already! I can't take it anymore!"

You were a bit taken back by his words, maybe you did tease him a tad to much that you finally pushed him over the edge.

"Your wish is my command, bunny..." you said as you started to disregard your own articles of clothing.

Once you were fully naked you snaked your way down to his member that was already hard again. You aligned his sex with yours before you let yourself fall on top of it. You let out a suppressed moan from the pleasure you felt as his length stretched out your walls. Your hands where pressed down onto his chest as you both sat their panting waiting for you to be ready to move. He gave you a slight nod to single that he was ready whenever you where.

You picked yourself up and dropped yourself backdown repeatedly, getting faster by the second. The sound of you both moaning along with the sound of skin slapping together could be heard throughout the room. You could feel your climax building up inside of you.

"Master.. I'm going to cum soon" Nagito said through multiple moans as his face scrunched up in pleasure.

You could feel the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter each time his cock was stuffed back inside of you.

"Me too" you said breathlessly "Cum with me ok"

"Anything for you mommy!"

Your walls clamped around him as you landed back down in him once last time before you both released your juices earning a loud moan from each of you. You both caught your breaths before your shakily made your way off of him and untied his hands from the headboard before collapsing next to him in the bed.

"Thank you, master." Nagito said as he planted multiple kisses onto your forehead, you only giggled in response only then to remember why you even came to check on him in the first place. You sat up and glared at the fluffy haired guy next to you.

"Nagito..." you let out a low growl.

"Oopsie" he replied as he already knew why you were mad at him. He brought a hand up to behind him neck to act all innocent. You let out a sigh knowing that you couldn't stay mad.

"It's fine... come on let's go clean up these sheets and take a bath." you said as you stumbled out of your bed. "But you have to keep those bunny ears on for the rest of the day for extra punishment."

⊹⊱•••《 END》•••⊰⊹

Damn 1.1k reads
Y'all need to go to h0rny jail
*insert bonk*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 380 19
[OLD AND REPUBLISHED -NO MORE UPDATES] *This is an LGBTQ+ book so the wonderful world of gay and more is allowed. *This is an XReader only book. *Da...
62.8K 622 20
[ ] ◇ Oneshot completed | Although under construction of editing ◇ Hello fellow Undertale Readers, this book contains. • Requests • Angst • Fluff Th...
282K 5.8K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
23.1K 213 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...