š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

seven

1.8K 52 10
By -goldengubler

Vittoria and Vincenzo retreated back upstairs, and planned out their stay.

The plan was simple. Play nice for a while, gather information, and find out what happened to mom.

They could play nice long enough to get the info they needed.

And even if that didn't work, they were both eighteen in two years anyway.

Vincenzo jumped when a sudden knock on their door sounded throughout the room and Vittoria snickered at his scared expression.

She jumped up to open the door, and plastered on a sickly sweet smile seeing it was Donovan and Emelio.

"You guys ready to go?" Donovan asked as he twirled his keys on his finger.

The twins nodded and followed the brothers out of their room and into the garage.

Though someone was waiting for them.

"Get the hell away from my car." Ciro stated as he propped his feet up on a shelf in the large car garage.

Donovan jumped twenty feet and whipped around to see his brother reading "All The Bright Places" (for the fifth time that year) and he could feel his blood go cold for a second.

"What the-" He stopped to take a breath "Actual fuck are you doing in the garage?!" Donovan exclaimed as he tried to regain his breath.

"Last time you borrowed my car, you got my tired slashed, scratched my paint, and my CD's all mysteriously disappeared." Ciro said glaring at the huffing man in front of him.

"I don't trust you within three feet of it."

Luckily he was four feet away.

"So take Alessandro's." He finished as he walked away.

Donovan pouted and redirected himself towards a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 that was painted in a shiny black coat.

Emelio cackled and snatched the keys from Donovan's hands just as he went to open the drivers door.

"You said I could drive!" Donovan protested, obviously confused.

"I lied." Emelio said cheekily, though his teasing was cut short when, Vittoria squealed and practically jumped on the hood.

"I'm guessing she likes cars?" Emelio mused as he watched her fan girl about the car.

Vincenzo snorted "More than she likes reading. And that's saying something." He said as he moved forward to pry his sister off the car.

"You had no right." Vittoria spoke passionately as she crossed her arms, now in the car.

"I'm sorry for not letting you ride on the hood of the car like Taylor Lautner." Vincenzo rolled his eyes.

"You should be." Vittoria spoke bitterly.

The two siblings in the front of the car chuckled at the conversation.

Emelio then pulled into a parking lot and let his eyes scan the vacant land.

He grinned once he spotted a group of five sitting together and he parked smoothly.

"What's up bitches!" He screamed as he hopped out of the car.

"The sky, hoe!" One of the people yelled back earning a smack to the back of the head from a strikingly familiar man.

As the four siblings approached the group Vincenzo's eyes widened twenty times larger as he saw whom the man actually was.

Dante had an cheek splitting smile on his face when he saw the twins and he couldn't contain his happiness.

As they finally stood in front of the group Dante lurched forward and grabbed the twins, pulling them into a hug.

"My favorite siblings!" He exclaimed happily as he smushed them into his chest.

Donovan scoffed in offense but stopped once Dante rose his eyebrow.

"Hello to you too, Dante." The smushed siblings greeted back.

"How do you guys know each other?" Emelio questioned.

"They-" Dante stopped short once he saw the looks on the twins faces that screamed 'No!'

"We're from the same place." He answered vaguely, not telling Emelio the entire truth.

The twins internally sighed in relief.

Only Alessandro knew that the two had gone into the system for a silver of their lives and they were both pretty sure that he forgot by now.

Dante threw them confused glances but nonetheless he let the rest of the group introduce themselves.

"Hi, i'm Karine." She smiled as she ran a hand through the hair of the boy on the ground.

(an: in my "pronouns and sexuality's chapter you can see all the different pronouns used so imma just pretend like the twins already know their pronouns!)

"I'm, Irina." They smiled as they ran their hands over their skirt nervously.

"I'm Maxim, but you can call me Max." He offered and the two nodded.

"Hi, I'm Luca and you already know my dad." He nodded towards Dante.

The twins hearts melted as Dante smiled at the use of the word "dad".

Luca had been thrown into the system as soon as he was born, so he didn't have anyone to call a father or mother.

He didn't feel like anyone deserved the titles.
Until he met Dante.

Dante made him feel welcomed and wanted.

He didn't yell at him when he made simple mistakes and he didn't make him feel bad for problems he didn't make nor could solve.

He gave him a happy home, and friends his own age.

Luca turned to Vincenzo who already had his deep green eyes set on him.

Vincenzo smiled at him and he felt his heart lurch for a second before he smile back.

Maxim then spoke up "You're supposed to meet Achilles today, too but he had to baby sit." He said.

"By the way, we call him Killian. If you don't want a moody teenaged boy being an asshole towards you then call him Killian." Irina spoke up.

The twins nodded and glanced at Emelio who was completely entranced with what Dante was saying and Donovan was running around the  empty parking lot in a childish manner.

The group continued to talk for a while until it started getting dark, and the brothers made the call for home.

Karine had forced all of them to exchange numbers before they left and Irina gave them hand-made bookmarks as a parting gift.

The four siblings entered a seemingly rowdy house, and the twins furrowed their brows.

Donovan and Emelio led them to the living room where they were met with the remaining brothers arguing with three women and two men.

The arguing ceased once Vittoria's shoes hit the floor in front of them and the mystery people looked at her with a burning something in their eyes.

"Hello, i'm Wesley." One man said as he grabbed her hand in his own.

Instead of introducing herself she gave him a simple nod, making him agitated.

Wesley then moved on the shake Vincenzo's hand and he squeezed particularly hard.

Vincenzo winced and shifted his footing as Vittoria instantly surged forward.

She broke their contact and pushed Wesley back a couple steps.

"Touch him again. I dare you." She spoke lowly so that only he could hear and Vincenzo stumbled back.

Wesley just grinned at her sudden change in mood and turned to the group of people in the large living room.

"See." He smiled as he gestured to Vittoria.

"She'll do just fine." He smirked evilly and his group of people left the house.

"Who was that." She questioned.

Even though she already knew.

The brothers shifted nervously before Alessandro spoke up.

"A friend." He answered vaguely.

"A friend that tried to break my brothers hand?" She asked unamused.

Guilt flooded his features before a nonchalant mask was formed.

Vittoria nodded slowly and back out of the room with Vincenzo on her tail.

She only asked the singular question to see how long they were willing to hold out on her.

She wouldn't get much of an answer from the single question but it would be something.

Something he didn't give her.

Besides she already knew.

She knew good and damn well she was appointed to inherit and take over the family Mafia.

She was the first born child of Valeria and Antonio Ricci for crying out loud!

Valeria would never make her own daughter grow up in the shadows.

Valeria's own parents had done that to her up until she was seventeen.

She was instantly thrown into an arranged marriage with Antonio when she knew nothing about their world.

About the underworld.

Vittoria however did.

She's been training since she was five.

Growing and getting stronger by the years.

The whole Mafia Heiress thing was one of the man reasons she and her twin went into the system that one time.

Vincenzo only recently found out and he quite honestly wanted nothing to do with it.

He's always been a more side lines guy.

He'd support his sister no matter what, but the "sidekick" role was looking really good right about now.

Vittoria ran his red hand under cold water and Vincenzo glanced at his twin who was obviously bothered.

"What you thinking 'bout Vitt?" He asked.

"They lied." She stated.

"They lied about the inevitable."

"About my fate."

Vittoria's eyes were blazing with anger.

She wrapped his hand in a warm towel and plopped on their bed.

"They're trying to "protect" me by keeping me sheltered." She said.

"I'm not going to be naive. Not again. Never again." She said as tears burned at her eyes.

Vincenzo quickly wrapped his arms around her and shushed her as best he could.

"Are you sure were still talking about them?" He questioned carefully, referring to her last statement.

Vittoria just took a deep breath and forced the bile in her throat and the tears in her eyes down.

"I'll be fine." She finalized.

Vincenzo eyed her warily before laying them both down, making sure to keep her close.

"It wasn't your fault, Vitt."

" . . . "

————————————————————————

sorry for the long wait!!
what's y'all favorite sport??
i love hockey and lacrosse!!
vote, comment, and follow!!
<3
ALSO STREAM DEJA VU BY THE LOML OLIVIA RODRIGO!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.5K 36
"š‘° š’Œš’š’š’˜ š’šš’š’– š’˜š’‚š’š’• š’Žš’† " š’‰š’† š’”š’Žš’Šš’“š’Œš’” " š’Šš’ š’šš’š’–š’“ š’…š’“š’†š’‚š’Žš’” š’š’š’—š’†š’“ š’ƒš’š’š " š’Š š’”š’‚š’š š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’‚š’Žš’† š’”š’Žš’Šš’“š’Œ...
3.5M 53.5K 33
š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… š‹š”š’š“ į„«į­” š‘©š‘¶š‘¶š‘² š‘° "š‘°'š’Ž š’ˆš’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’ š’•š’“š’†š’‚š’• š’šš’š’– š’‚š’š’… š’‡š’–š’„š’Œ š’šš’š’– š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’Žš’š š’˜š’Šš’‡š’†. š‘¶š’š’„š’† š‘°'š’Ž š’Š...
330 17 12
š„šÆššš§š šžš„š¢šš š¢š¬ šš š’š„š²š­š”šžš«š¢š§ ššš­š­šžš§šš¢š§š  š”šžš« š„ššš¬š­ š²šžššš« ššš­ š‡šØš š°ššš«š­š¬. š€š¬ šŖš®š¢ššš¢š­šœš” šœššš©š­ššš¢...
20.1K 553 18
"š‚šØš« š¦šžš®š¦ š¬šžš¦š©šžš« š”ššš›š®š¢š¬š­š¢, š¦š¢šš š›šžš„š„šš." "š–š”ššš­ š„ššš§š š®ššš šž š¢š¬ š­š”ššš­?" "š‹ššš­š¢š§." "š–šžš„š„ š°š”ššš­ šš¢ļæ½...