Locatlie: The Revelation. (Bo...

By Locatlie

After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they d... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 21

272 22 3
By Locatlie

Trevor P.O.V

"Left in the split, don't forget babe." I said and she giggled as I gave her a kiss and I then snowboarded down the path. This red path was insane, I went left, because on the right was the black path. They both led to the café and the main lift back down to the city, but the black path, especially in the afternoons, was a steep rocky mess. It was immensely dangerous. I finished the slope and arrived at the pub where I saw about twenty security men taking off their skis. I saw my brothers and they smiled as I stopped and I turned my head, expecting our wife to follow.

"Where is our wife?" William said.

"O MY GOD" I heard people scream all at the same time, pointing behind us. I turned my head and my heart stopped as we saw someone sliding down the black path, but not on purpose and without the ski's. The person went immensely fast and that person then landed in the nets at the bottom; about 300 meters away from us.

"No." I heard Hugo state and I looked at him for a second and he then pointed to the slope and I saw 20 men and women skiing down the black path and I then looked sideways at the nets as we suddenly heard a scream coming from the core and I recognised that scream right away; our wife.

"Fuck" I yelled and I threw my snowboard to the side, and as I was wearing snowboots, it was easier for me to run and I ran up towards the nets, other people arriving as well and I saw someone from the café probably calling up the helicopter.

"Is there a doctor?" I heard people yell.

"I am." I said in my king voice and everyone shut up, as I pushed people away. I arrived at the front and I saw someone else sitting by our wife. Our wife was wearing a full white suit, or what was supposed to be a white suit. But her leg was basically snapped in half, and there was blood coming from her face and tears as well.

"Move." I snapped at the person. "Babe" I said and she was full on sobbing; which meant that she was still alive, which was most important. I sat on my knees as behind me I heard people being shoo'd away by security. "I'm carefully going to take off your helmet ok?"

"Someone side." she screamed in pain and she was full on sobbing now. "My arms." She said and I looked at her arms and they seemed broken as well. I carefully took her helmet off as Hugo and William arrived now as well, with their darned ski shoes.

"I'm going to carefully move you away from the net ok love?" I asked. "It is going to hurt a bit, but I have to, to inspect you ok?" I said and she was crying, her face white, with red spots all over them, ignoring the blood.

"Will." She said through her sobs and I nodded at that.

"Will and Hugo are here, but they can't reach you. Here you go, hold onto my leg, if you can." I said as I placed her hand on my leg and she held onto me tightly. "Good, that means that your arms aren't entirely broken." I then picked her up and carefully placed her on Will's jacket that was laying here now. I placed her carefully on the jacket and Will sat on her other side.

"I'm here love." Will said and she was full on shaking. "It's going to be ok. A Helicopter will come any minute now." he said as I opened up her jacket now and afterwards I could actually take off her helmet and I saw that her nose was broken and covered in blood and she had lost one tooth.

"Babe. Look at me." I said and she had her eyes closed "I need to see your eyes ok. Look at me." I said as she opened it and the pain in her eyes, it was heartbreaking. "Follow my finger ok? Hugo take off her shoes very carefully" I said and he nodded as she followed my eyes but she closed them after a while as it hurt.

"I want my mommy." She said in pain and I took a deep steady breath.

"Your mommy can't be here. She died remember?" Will said as people were listening in and she was full on sobbing. "It's going to be ok. See, you hear the helicopter right now. Do you hear it?" William said as I took off her one glove, as the other was taken off and two of her fingers.

"hun, do you feel me moving your legs?" Hugo said.

"Yeah, it hurts." She stammered and I nodded at that, thankful Hugo thought of that.

"Do you know your name?" I said looking at her.

"Julia of Locatlie." She stammered.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"Hugo's" She stammered and I giggled a bit at that and I nodded.

"Yes that's right." I said as I held onto her non broken hand. "The helicopter is landing right now and they're going to take you. Only one of us can join you, who do you need right now?" I said and she frowned at that as she was still sobbing and it hurt me. "No hard feelings. The other two will arrive soon" I said and she put her head back as she was taking deep breaths, in and out, as she was in pain; I had tought her that. "Babe?"

"Hugo" She whispered softly. "You break hospital, Will control you." she said and there was a small smile on her face and I giggled at that a bit.

"Yeah Will is too intimidating. Ok Hugo will go with you." I said and two doctors arrived. "She knows her name, she followed my finger." I started and I told them what I had observed. "Her husband, Hugo, will join. We'll join soon." I snapped at them and they stared at me shocked and nodded as she was picked up and she was full on screaming in pain now and Hugo walked with her. I then watched as the helicopter flew away and I looked at William, William staring at me with a bit of fear now.

"What happened." I snapped turning around to the head of her security.

"Here we go, bro we're in public." William said but I walked up to the head of security, and I could see the pure fear in his eyes.

"Someone smashed into her from the side path. She wasn't paying attention, nor was that little kid." He stammered and I looked at him. "She slid down about 600 meters. We have her ski's and her poles and her one glove"

"That kid?" I snapped at him.

"No elder than 8 sir." Someone stated and I nodded at that slowly.

"How is that kid?"

"That kid fell, but was fine. We brought her to her mother." Another security guard stated and I nodded slowly at that.

"Ten of you bring our skis to the thing" I said as two people brought our snowboots and I took it off. "Ten of you go ahead and make sure she gets the best shit possible" I snapped at them and William was staring at me with fear in his eyes. People around us were filming this but I didn't mind that, I knew that this was sensation. "Let's go" I said to William as we had our snowboots on and we got to the lift and we were allowed first and I sat there and the lift was fucking slow which was annoying me.

"Bro. Calm down" William said. "Breaths in – breaths out"

"She's broken at last 10 bones as far as I could observe" I snapped at William and he stared at me with tears in his eyes. "She could've died bro."

"I know." William said. "Trust me, I'm furious and fucking pissed off as well. But getting angry and in that zone won't help her."

"I know, but I'm just so fucking pissed off" I snapped looking sideways. "And worried." I added and he nodded as we arrived at the bottom and there was a range rover there waiting for us and I stepped in and I saw normal clothes and I started taking off my ski shit as I put on a pair of jeans and a neat shirt, frowning.

"The videos have leaked." William said "Paparazzi" he added and I nodded at that. When we arrived at the hospital a fucking hour later, as it was in a neighbouring village or something, I stepped out. There were loads of security there ready, but mainly loads of photographers. William and I stepped out, both looking ahead pissed off because that was our demeanour right now. We walked in and were guided towards a hallway where Hugo was waiting and he was sitting there, staring ahead.

"Any news?" I demanded as I sat down in front of him. He blinked and looked at me and he shook his head and I frowned. "What do you mean, no news?" I spat at him.

"Surgery right now." Hugo stated. "both of her arms are broken, some fingers" He added and I nodded, knowing that "Skull fracture as well, but that's ok-ish. Her leg is also broken and they have to do surgery to that to make sure the bottom and top part is still connected."

"Ok." I said nodding as I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To help them, I'm the best-"I replied to Will and he gave me a look "Fine. Seriously, this is taking forever." I spat annoyed. "Did you inform dad?"

"Yeah, did you not hear me talking to several people on the phone?" William stated.

"No I was too busy doing breathing exercises so I wouldn't hurt anyone" I replied casually as I looked around. "C-10." I said casually as several cameras were on here.

"Yeah" William said. "Is her blood type a problem?" William asked and I looked at Hugo, whom seemed immensely distraught. But then again that was how he dealt with these emotions, I purely channeled it into anger.

"No. They have enough of it here." Hugo replied "Did you contact the Ambassador of Locatlie here in Canada?"

"He is on his way." William replied and I nodded; that was good.

"Did you tell them no B-3, C-2's and that we want her travel ready so we can do the rest in Locatlie?" I asked Hugo; B-3 meant blood-testing, and C-2 meant DNA testing or anything of that sort.

"I did. We are currently getting the plane ready for travelling." Hugo stated and I nodded as I kept staring ahead.

The wait for news on our wife took for fucking ever and I fucking hated it. I wanted to know if she was all right.

"My kings." The doctor stated after an hour and I looked up at him and I stood up right away. He looked exhausted, which annoyed me a tad. But then again, he had to operate on someone for about two hours, meaning full concentration. Along with the possible threats that Hugo had given him in the back of his head. "The queen is alive and semi-well." He then started stating medical terms, but the gist of it was that she had broken both of her arms and one leg, some ribs were bruised and her skull was fractured. But the most important news that he had to tell us was the last thing he said. "We also checked her stomach and her nether-regions with an echo to see if there were no weird internal bleedings going on" He stated and I nodded at that "And it seems that she is a month pregnant, my kings. The baby has luckily survived the severe fall. She is currently resting and will need the rest but she is able to travel if the three of you want that."

I looked at my two brothers, whose eyes were both wide; she was pregnant. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 507 26
This is the fourth book of the Locatlie series. The Locatlie series is a story about a young girl named Julia, who is taken at a very young age by th...
13.5K 882 59
This is the last instalment in Julia's story. 15 months have passed since Julia was taken by a foreign country. While waiting for her kings to come...
972K 39.5K 46
Julia is on the run, fleeing for her life. An army of vampires ravage her country, plundering villages and enslaving their occupants. With the vampir...
5.7K 439 25
This is the fifth book of the Locatlie series. Julia wakes up in a new world without her three kings. King William, King Hugo and King Trevor have b...