Remember The Stockholm (Demon...

RandomSans द्वारा

The king of hell (fell sans) saw a new monster in the after life, an angel (classic sans). Though he was in h... अधिक

A/N
Chpt. 1 The After Life
Chpt. 2 Flying
Chpt. 3 Morning Routine
Chpt. 4 News
Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper
Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE
Chpt. 7 The First Morning
Chpt. 8 Pain
Chpt. 9 Where Did He Go?
Chpt. 10 Awakening
Chpt. 11 Dear Diary
Chpt. 12 Letter Time
Chpt. 13 Another Try
Chpt. 14 Anime
Chpt. 15 Condiments
Chpt. 16 Not So Kind Brother
Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing
Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True
Chpt. 19 My Fault
Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore
Chpt. 21 A Bit Off
Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?
Chpt. 23 It's Remembering Time
Chpt. 24 Where Is He?
Chpt. 25 Trust
Chpt. 26 The Collar
Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again
Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname
Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down
Chpt. 31 Not Again
Chpt. 32 Useless
Chpt. 33 Adrenaline
Chpt. 34 Numbing
Chpt. 35 War

Chpt. 30 Love With Time

370 17 10
RandomSans द्वारा

~3rd POV~

The skele bro's house was quiet except for the quiet click of the door shutting behind someone. A cold silence filled the house once again. The small house losing it's warm like charm as the lights were turned off, as if signifying they were asleep, or even gone.

Inside the smaller skeleton's room the demon and angel were intertwined in the bed. Legs together like a puzzle while the demon had a protective arm over the angel and another one underneath them. The angel on the other hand, had both of their arms against the bigger's chest. Dragon like wings from the demon was covering both of them as they laid asleep; hiding both of the sleeping monsters from the outside world.

Large smiles were plastered on both faces, along with a blue hue on the angel's face and a red one on the demon's. Both filled with happiness about being with each other. Being with the one they truly love. Someone that they cared about.

The first skeleton to wake up was Red. His eye-lights glowing on the smaller's face, blending in with the soft blue on his lover's face making a soft, plum like color.

Red looked down at the angel with loving eyes. His eye-lights a soft red, watching as Sans would unconsciously nuzzle his face against the bigger's chest, trying to get closer to the heat that he was emitting.

Every breath in and every breath out from the angel's nose aperture made the demon's smile widen with out even thinking of it. Even by sleeping, Sans was still adorable to Red.

After awhile of just staring the demon made up his decision and leaned his head down toward Sans'. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead, in return the smaller pushed his head sleepily closer to Red.

Sans let out a soft trilling noise as his eye sockets slowly opened with his soft, blue eye-lights slightly blurred as he was slowly waking up. His vision slowly came in focus and the first thing he saw was the larger skeleton and his grinning face.

"Mornin' Sweetheart, how was your nap?" The demon gravelly voice questioned, no hint of teasing in it whatsoever. Sans kept his gaze on Red's eye-lights as he gave a mumbled good.

"How's your magic; has it fully come back yet?" The drozyness in his voice stayed with just a hint of curiousness. Sans' eye-lights slowly become solid ovals as the tiredness slowly eased away.

Red kept his eyes locked on to his lover's as he gave a small shrug. Of course he didn't know since he just woke up, but he didn't want to be mean to Sans. The blue skeleton slowly drifted their eye-lights down as he was trying to focus on what to do next. What they could try to say the least. A hand was placed on the smaller's head as Red started rubbing small circles, trying to help Sans focus.

Leaning up into the hand still didn't help fill Sans' blank mind. How should they try Red's magic safely. If they tried a teleport Red might get stuck in the void, while an attack might send Red into a relapse. Blue magic at a low level might work or just hurt someone unless used on an item. Sans looked up at the red skeleton and weighed his options. Blue magic is safer.

••••••••••••••••••••

The river person slowly carried the taller skeleton through the river. Papyrus never wanted to use his wings as to not end up like Sans.

"Tra La La. The waters are wild today. That's bad luck."

••••••••••••••••••••

Both of the skeletons were already heading downstairs for some breakfast. Since Papyrus already knows about Red they don't need to worry about him anymore. Walking inside the kitchen they quickly opened up the small fridge and grabbed a mustard and ketchup bottle. Along with their favorite drinks, a container with a note on it was grabbed as well.

Left over spaghetti for you and Fell
~Papyrus

Sans quickly opened up the container, lo and behold spaghetti was in it, and placed it inside the microwave to heat it up.

Red walked over and plopped down on to the couch and took a sip from the yellow bottle. The spicy condiment went down the demon's throat and made Red let out a content filled sigh. Sans soon came over and joined him on the couch, at least tried. As the angel sat down, the devil grabbed Sans by the hips and placed him down onto Red's lap instead. A bright, blue blush quickly spread across the smaller's face. Sans turned his head around and looked up at Red in a questioning stare and saw the crimson blush spread over the demon's face as well.

The demon nuzzled his face into the angel's neck, seeking out the warmest part of Sans' body. "Stars Sweetheart I missed ya so much!" Sans was awestruck as he kept his gaze on Red as he kept nuzzling his neck. "Sweetheart can ya promise me somethin'?" His arms wrapped around Sans in a tight embrace, as if trying to keep the angel there with Red.

"I don't like making promises Red." Sans stated quietly has the hug became a bit tighter. "I'll try tho. What is it?"

The demon kept up the nuzzling as he tried to make up his mind. Should he really go through with this? "Sweetheart can ya please be-"

~~~~~beep~~~beep~~~~~~~beep!

••••••••••••••••••••

The loud popping from the lava signaled to the tall skeleton that the boat was at Hotlands. The river person bid a goodbye as Papyrus did the same. Heat engulfed the skeleton as he made his way up to the tall metal building.

••••••••••••••••••••

Before Red could finish his question, the sound of microwave made both of them jump. Sans wrestled put of Red's grip and made his way to the heated spaghetti. "Sorry Red, let me get this out first, then you can finish, ok?" The blue skeleton yelled from the kitchen over to the still blushing mess left on the couch. Stopped by a fucking microwave.

The now steaming spaghetti was taken out of the microwave and set down onto the countertop. Two plates were set down next to the container and Sans started scooping the spaghetti on to both of the porcelain circles. Once both plates were filled and the container empty, Sans placed the dirty tupperware in the sink and picked up two forks. The plates of spaghetti was finished and he set off back to Red, who was still in the same exact position he left him earlier.

"Red the food's done. Just eat and maybe it'll help get your magic back quicker." Sans stated as he gave one plate to Red. Sitting down next to him, Sans started twirling the spaghetti around the fork, the blue blush still visible on his face. He never noticed how Red kept staring at him, watching as Sans started eating the spaghetti. Never touching his own.

Was he sure about this? Red thought to himself as Sans took another bite. When Sans turned his head towards Red, he gave a confused look. "Aren't you gonna eat some of it?"

"I will Sweetheart, but can I say somethin' real quick. Tha thing I was gonna say before tha microwave," he internally scolded himself for sounding so dumb as he kept his eye-lights connected with Sans'. Sans set down his plate and looked right back up at Red.

"It's just that, you have been so nice to me even tho I hurt cha. You helped me out even tho I kidnapped ya. I thought you were gonna just send me back to the royal guards, but ya didn't, because of all that I just wanted to ask ya to..." Red lowers his gaze down as he kept talking. Every word made Sans' blue blush spread even wider and his smile did the same. "Sweetheart can ya please be with me forever, no matter what. I have nothin' to give ya, but I hope it's okay." He finally looked back up at Sans who had stars filling up his eye-lights.

Before Red could add anything else, Sans jumped him, trying his best to wrap his arms around the bigger skeleton, giving him a hug. Tears streamed down his face "Of fucking course I will Red, why wouldn't I!" Sans leaned up towards Red and gave his lover's 'lips' a kiss, tears still streaming down his face.

Red returned the kiss, tears slowly going down his own cheeks as happiness filled his soul. This had to be a dream come true.

••••••••••••••••••••

The metal door slammed shut as Papyrus was greeted with no lights, except from the large computer which the silhouettes of Undyne and Alphys. What on Earth did they see?

••••••••••••••••••••

The spaghetti laid forgotten as the two skeletons cuddled together, Sans' head was resting on Red's chest as the bigger kept his arms wrapped around the blue skeleton, protecting him. Both were smiling tear stains on both faces.

Hours could have passed, but neither of them cared. A phone ringing in the house still didn't get them up, they stayed together. Nothing was gonna separate them ever again, never. An angel and a demon, who would of thought two opposite beings would love each other this much.

Their souls both pulsed together in unison, even though their reals ones were gone, they felt the soothing pulse from each other and their own.

••••••••••••••••••••

The sounds from Waterfall was slowly going away as the crunching of snow began. The lights from the skele bro's house was finally in view. Steps were quickening as they made their way to the bright house. Monsters passed by them not even giving a second glance.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Sweetheart, I love ya," Red mumbled as he stared down at Sans, his smile was soft.

"Love ya too Red." His tired lover mumbled back. Red quickly leaned down and planted another kiss on Sans' 'lips'. Everything was perfect for the two. Nothing could get better than this.

Red could faintly hear the sound of feet walking closer to the house, but he didn't care. Papyrus already knows so there was no point in hiding.

The clinking sound of the door was their last warning and it SLAMMED open.

"S-SANS. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU AND FELL." Both of the lovers looked up at Papyrus as their faces went pale. "UNDYNE AND ALPHYS KNOWS."

Undyne and Alphys was right behind the taller skeleton, both had anger plastered all over their face.

"Hey punks!" Anger laced in the words. It was the very last thing Red heard before darkness engulfed his vision.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

(So I'm kind of back. Hope you like this chapter! Sorry it took awhile, life stuff was going on and I never really had time to write. My friend basically slapped me in the face and told me to write so here we are. I can't promise anything about when the next chapter will come out, but just know that I am not done with these two just yet. Hope you guys have a great day/night)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.5K 201 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
63.1K 2.1K 37
_____________________________________ One skeleton suffered emotionally... The other skeleton suffered physically... What will happen if the two brok...
38.6K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
22.4K 453 30
(Y/N) was a normal girl but she was homeless since her parents kicked her out a month ago. But that all changed when Nightmare saw how negative she w...