Phoenix of Olympus (PJO/Harry...

By MeshlaRanolvaaa

It is three months after Gaea's defeat and Camp Halfblood is hanging by a thread. Percy is a shadow of who he... More

Ch.1- Nothing is Fair in Blood and War
Ch. 2 Part 1- Finding the lost Potter
Ch 2.5- The Fates Hate Me
Ch. 2 Part 2- I'm a What?
Ch. 3- Diagon Alley
Ch. 4 Part 1- Introductions
ALMOST 500 READS!!!!!! A/N
Ch. 5 - My New School is a Skin Disease
Ch. 6- Professor Jackson?!
Ch. 6 Part 2- Professor Jackson?! cont.
Ch. 7 Part 1- Day One...
Ch. 7 Part 2- I Kill My Student...
Ch.8- Back At Camp
Author's Note: IMPORTANT
Ch. 9 First Day Disaster
Ch.10- My Familiar Breaks the Professors
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Ch.11 Introduction- Drowning Dream
Ch. 11- Sweet Misery
Getting to Know the Author- Q and A #1
RIP Alan Rickman
Ch. 12- Discoveries Can Lead to Suspicion
Happy Birthday Half-Blood at Hogwarts!
Percy and Annabeth's Playlist
Ch.13- Investigations of Suspicion: #1
Ch. 14- Percy Takes On A Curse ....
Future Chapter(s) Teaser
Ch. 15- I Have a Philosophical Discussion with a Creature of Death...
Ch. 15 Part 2
An Update on My Lack of Updates
2 Year Anniversary
GRAY WHALE TRIP: Photos
GRAY WHALE TRIP: Videos
Ch. 16- Caught Red Handed
Ch. 17- Little White Lies and Half Truths
Future Chapter Titles
Ch.18- Obscurial
19. The Noir Hero
300K Celebration and Life Update
Dear Plagiarist...
Writing

Ch. 4 Part 2- Introductions Cont.

29.2K 995 985
By MeshlaRanolvaaa

Two days had passed since Percy's arrival and the tensions had not ceased. Everyone in the household was very curious about the new resident. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George had yet to officially meet him, only seeing him for brief moments outside of his room or when he left the house with Snape. No one knew that they were training together and that made both men more suspicious. Sirius had kept quiet but he was still very distrusting of Percy and cautious around Snape. Hermione was frustrated. Percy was a mystery and she knew next to nothing about him; that was infuriating. Fred and George had set up many pranks outside and around the house for Percy yet every time they checked, the traps were dismantled and untripped. 

Percy and Snape had bonded quite a bit over the two days, almost close enough to be considered friends. Snape talked to Percy about his mom and their friendship, confessing how he had fallen in love with Harry's mom and more. He talked about his childhood and schooling years, including how he and Lily's relationship had been ended fifth year. Percy had been enraged when he heard how his uncle mistreated his new mentor but was relieved when he heard how his mom protected him. Snape had trusted Percy enough to show him his Death Eater tattoo and in return Percy showed his Roman Legion branding which, when clouded by the mist, looked very similar to the Dark Mark. Percy told Snape a very watered down version of his childhood, sharing how Gabe mistreated both his mom and himself and every accident that happened at hi schools. Snape hated hearing how Percy's dad abandoned them, leaving Sally to marry a monster but knew Percy had taken care of it in some way. On the second day, Percy shared his true half-blood heritage, knowing Snape was under oath, and was surprised when Snape did not act with shock or disbelief but with recognition. 

Both Snape and Percy recognized each other as powerful wizards and as a wise opponent. Snape was impressed with how quickly Percy absorbed the spells and how battle savvy he was. He no longer held back when dueling Percy, awed by how the teen could cast spells off of instinct and how he could cast them without an incantation. Percy was impressed with how Snape handled their battles and attacks, analyzing every spell and reaction. Throughout their training and battles, they had created a bond. Percy taught Snape many different attack styles and shared his weapon wisdom, gaining Snape's respect. He even got Snape to smile and laugh. Both men knew the other had experienced and had witnessed things worse than death. They were comforted in each other's presences, knowing they were connected by the bad hand life had given them. They both spoke about their lives in a detail and honesty neither had before. They both needed to unburden themselves and both were grateful for their bond. 

Snape had been suspicious of the Percy but that had quickly been dissipated. When he looked in Percy's eyes he saw himself. He decided to trust Percy and had not been disappointed. It was unlike his character to trust and let people in but there was something about Percy that drew him in. He respected Percy and saw him as a leader. In the short two days he had been with the boy, Snape had started feeling again. He felt accepted and unjudged, he felt that Percy was someone he could go to when he needed support and when he needed a friend. It was so alien Snape had no idea what to do. Whenever he was approached by the others in the Weasley house, he would avoid them and keep what they did a secret. Today was the last day he had with Percy and was surprised to find himself saddened at the prospect of leaving. 

"So you're leaving?"

"Yes. Dumbledore informed me that Mr. Potter would be arriving tonight and he does not trust me. He does not even know I am in the Order. He only recognizes me as a Death Eater. It is wise for me to leave before he comes."

Percy sighed. "You are so selfless Sev. If only they knew everything. You are a true soldier. I thank you for training me and letting me share my burdens. I had no idea how much I needed that until I started talking."

"And I thank you as well. You are the first person I have trusted in a long time. I consider you a friend now though I forget what that exactly means..."

Percy laughed at how awkward his friend was acting. He pulled Sev into a hug, ignoring how the man stiffened, unsure what to do. "You are my friend too Sev. I'm truly grateful to have you here. If ever you need someone to talk to, someone to support you, or just someone to listen, I'm always there. Slowly but surely I will show you what a true friend is as we become them. Now get going, I'm pretty sure you have a desk of paperwork waiting for you." Snape lifted the corner of his lip in the ghost of a smile but grew serious as he eyed the setting sun and remembered the lesson plans he had to complete. 

"We will see each other at Hogwarts next we meet. Do not think I will go easy on you because of our relationship. I will be ruthless."

"I wouldn't expect any less from you. Goodbye my friend." Snape nodded his farewell before he vanished with a slight POP! and misty gust of air. Percy walked past their practice field and started heading towards the house in the distance. He took his time, looking up as Zoe's constellation began to shine into view.

Harry's P.O.V.

Damn you Dumbledore I thought as I lifted my soaked shoes from the marsh. I uselessly shook them, grimacing as I felt a liquid sludge around my socks. I looked around, eyeing the marsh I landed in and the tall reeds surrounding me. Beyond that I could see the large grassy field where the Weasley house stood. The lights were on, thankfully, showing me where I had to go. 

As I walked into the field, I noticed these dark scorch marks and gouges in the ground. It looked like a brush fire had been started in random places and a giant's golf club had struck the ground. It looked chaotic and it made my stomach churn with uneasiness.  My flash here and meeting with Professor Slughorn didn't help. 

As the house came into view, I saw Ginny sitting in the window reading a book. She looked peaceful, her face in gentle concentration as she flipped the page. Her slim and slender body was covered in a long, dark green shirt and some dark pants. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked so cute. I shook my head as that thought came to me. This is Ron's baby sister, I can't be wooing her! It isn't appropriate....but she looks so beautiful...no Harry, no. She is your sister and friend, nothing more. I took a deep breath and walked inside.

"Is that an owl I heard?"

"You haven't seen him have you? Apparently he is wandering about the house."

"Really?"

"Really" I replied. 

"Harry!" 

Ginny ran from around the corner and stopped when she saw me. Wow she's grown up beautiful. She smiled and I couldn't stop from smiling back. She ran into my arms and hugged me. I embraced her back, savoring every moment I had in her embrace. Her hair smelled like vanilla and cinnamon and was smooth against my hands. After a few moments, we awkwardly moved apart. I still held onto her shoulder, unsure what our hug meant and what I should do. Nice going Harry. Real smooth. 

"Harry!" Hermione called. She ran in between Ginny and I, grabbing me in for a hug before moving aside for Ron. 

"What a lovely surprise!" Molly said as she pulled me in for a hug. "Why didn't you let us know you were coming?"

"I didn't know. Dumbldore..." That was explanation enough. 

"Oh that man! He's been giving us surprise guests all week now. But then what would we do without him?" I smiled at her and then looked back at my three friends behind her. Ron was awkwardly touching Hermione's face, motioning to the toothpaste by her lip. She nervously laughed and wiped it away. 

Up in Ron's room...

"So when did you get here?"

"A few days ago...though for a while I wasn't sure if I was coming..." She looked at Ron uncertain. He looked at me uncertainly. 

"Mum sort of lost it last week. Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous..."

"Come on."

"She's not alone! Even my parents, they're muggles, and know something bad is happening."

"Any way we told her she was being baumy and it took a few day but she came around. It also seems that since new boardee came in she's less worried or scared..."

"But this is Hogwarts we are talking about. This is Dumbledore. What could be safer? And what do you mean new boardee?"

"There's been a lot of talk recently that Dumbledore's got a bit old. And a few days ago Dumbledore showed up with this strange man. We didn't see much of him, only a glance. He was with Snape and this woman, all of the older members of the Order seemed to know her. Almost as soon as they some they went inside the office. We couldn't spy in or hear anything. There was some spell blocking us. He's been here for three days now and I've only seen him thrice. It's infuriating how secretive he is. Every morning he would just vanish, even before breakfast and won't return until well after midnight. And each time he comes back he is injured in some way. I've never heard him speak and the others won't really talk about him...."

"Ya mate. He's really freakish. Sometimes I forget he's even here..."

"That's rubbish! How old is Dumbledore? 150? Give or take a few years?" We all laughed at that but it was a stressful laugh. 

"And how can this guy have been here for three days yet you have no idea who or maybe even what he is?" If I wasn't unsettled before, I sure was now. Enough was going on, I didn't need a mysterious, unknown man hanging around my friends. 

"What do you say starting tomorrow we try to meet him and...investigate? We can't leave for Hogwarts without knowing anything about him. It doesn't feel right."

"I know what you mean mate. He spent all his bloody time with Snape and Sirius wasn't too keen on the lady brought with him. Mum's not even talking about this...nor dad. None of the Order is talking 'bout him." 

"Harry's right Ronald. We cannot leave for Hogwarts without at least learning his name. With his name I could probably search out information about him with that. There are some very powerful spells I have been working on. Some of them might be able to help us..." 

"It's a plan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning....

Harry's P.O.V. 

We all were sitting at the dining room table. Fruits, eggs, bacon, sausages, and muffins with an array of jams. Arthur sat at the head, Molly right next to him. Across from her was Remus and Tonks and next to her was Sirius. Then the Weasley children were around and Ginny was next to me with Hermione directly across from me. There was an empty seat across Arthur at the end of the table. We all were mindlessly chattering when the door slammed shut.

"Ah! Good morning Percy!"

"Good morning Mrs. Weasley."

"Oh! How many times must I tell you to call me Molly?"

"At least once more Mrs. Weasley." Molly simply smiled and continued eating. 

The figure that spoke to her flipped off his hood. Hermione, Ron, the twins, Ginny and I stared at him with open mouths. He was tall, a very non-British type of tall. He was deeply tanned to, from what skin I could see. His face was well shaped and chiseled. A dark feeling stirred in my stomach as I saw Ginny eyeing him. I glared at him as he walked towards the table. His hair was wet at the tips and he was panting as if he has been on a long run. He wore a black long sleeve zip up hoodie. The zipper cover was white as well as the two white strings coming down from the hood. He had these black track pants that drooped down a little over mid thigh. I had seen some images of a dancer wearing pants much like them. One thing I knew and did not like, he was buff. And tall. And gorgeous. And tan. Don't get me started on his eyes either. Final thoughts?

I don't like him. 

He grabbed an apple and took a knife from the kitchen, expertly peeling off the red cover and absentmindedly cutting of pieces and eating them off of the knife blade. He leaned against the counter and studied us. His eyes unnerved me, they seemed fathomless and almost seemed to see into my soul. Hermione gave Ron and I a pointed look. I noticed how Sirius also eyed him with distrust.

"Where were you Percy? You seemed to have worked up a sweat my boy." Percy. So that's his name.

"I woke up early this morning. Decided to go for a run. It helps clear my head and I have to stay fit. Old habits die hard I guess." Molly walked up and playfully smacked Ron's head.

"Why can't you be more like him? Get out of the house, exercise, get off your lazy bum and do something for once..." she grumbled under her breath. She walked over to Percy and gave him a motherly peck on the cheek but he didn't smile or kiss her back. His expression stayed emotionless and cold. 

"So who are they?" he asked motioning his head to us.

"Oh! Where are my manners. This here is Fred and George, my pranking boys. Then there is Ron here and my baby Ginny. We have another boy, who's also named Percy, but he is a work sadly." Percy nodded and lifted an eyebrow at learning there was another Percy. 

"My name is Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you." She stood up and lifted her hand. Percy eyed it with distrust before cautiously shaking it back. 

"And this....?"

"Harry Potter." I answered smugly. There was no way he did not who I was. He had to recognize me as a powerful wizard. And yet he didn't. He just nodded his head in greeting.

"Percy Jackson. I don't believe we've been properly introduced." I beg you're pardon?

"You're a student at Hogwarts? I don't believe we've met."

"I'm starting up this year. I don't know what year I'll be enrolled in. Didn't know the wizarding world existed until a few days ago." He's going to school with us?! And in our year or above?! What is Dumbledore thinking? 

"How is that possible? To not know about the wizarding world when you clearly have power? That is impossible." Percy smirked slightly and then cryptically replied. 

"Nothing is impossible Granger...."

Sirius scoffed. "As if you'd know." Percy rolled his eyes and seemed exasperated. 

"Are you done being the distrustful and suspicious Sirius? Your attitude and serious disposition will get the Order no where." He knows about the Order?! Is he a part of us? 

"No. You are Sally's son and I don't trust her, therefore I do not trust you. I don't care what Dumbledore said, we know next to nothing about you!"

"I could say the same. Here in front of me is a wanted and hunted man who escaped the worst prison known to wizard kind. Yet here I am speaking to you as a non convicted person and not calling the Ministry for your arrest. Do not let your personal feelings about my mother cloud your judgment. You'll soon regret it." There was something in his tone that gave me chills. There was something behind his words that carried a weight none of us had taken on. 

"Do not underestimate the Dark Lord boy! You. Know. Nothing! Do not underestimate war!"

Percy's eyes darkened and grew hard, cold. They were terrifying, almost dead and soulless. His voice had deepened and lost whatever youthfulness it once held.

"It is you who knows nothing Sirius Black. I have faced much worse than Voldemort. Much worse. And do not presume to speak to me about war. I have seen more bloodshed and killing than any of you could even comprehend. No amount of your serious behavior and your whining is stopping Voldemort. If there is one thing I know, it is war. You should have listened to Dumbledore, Black. There is a reason why he brought me here to protect and help you." With those chilling words he silently left, the wood not even creaking as he walked away. 

Suddenly this distant young teen seemed more aged and wise than all of us here. His eyes were haunted and gave me chills. I couldn't stop shaking. And I didn't know why. Who are you Percy Jackson? What have you seen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry for the longer wait and very short chapter!! Please don't kill me!!! I rushed this chapter a little so please comment if anything seemed off and if it didn't make sense. Again I am sorry for the short chapter!!! A new one should be up in at least two days, maybe tomorrow if I get my homework done early. (I hope I can write you guys a new chapter soon. I hate making you guys wait...even if its a few days)

I cannot express how thankful I am for all of my readers!!!!!!! 383 reads in a single week?! WOW!!!!!!! I even started fan girling!! And that is a very rare thing for me to do. Just saying. Anyway, I am also so proud and thankful for my 11 votes! I am so happy you like it!! I was worried when I started out but so far there has been no negative comments....SO HURRAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! Good morning and Goodnight!!! Comment if you like this chapter and if I wrote any of the characters differently from how they were portrayed in the books/movies. Again, I am sorry for the shorter chapter....

Adieu,

Aisha 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 134 11
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
18.2K 598 34
**Sequel in the Wisdom and Wizards series** If you haven't read the first it's Saving Wisdom and Wizards! ~~~ Everyone believes that Percy Jackson is...
417 7 12
Percy Jackson is finally enjoying life. The summer before college starts and his new life in New Rome with Annabeth. But the gods aren't done yet. Pe...
1.3K 56 8
"𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴." ~Ψ~ 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙙'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙂𝙤...