A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Where is he? / Is he OK?

8.8K 142 31
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N - This chapter will follow everyone but (Y/N). In this chapter will just see what certain charecters feel about him and what are their views on him. Enjoy.

Izumi Midoriya POV:

That boy, (Y/N) was it? I havn't seen him in school for two days. Today, All Might started my trainning so she could give me her quirk. I also noticed that Katchan was acting diffrently, like she regrets something that she is happu about? Still, now that I think of it, that boy never laughed at me and I think he once said to the other classmates that i could be a hero. Why wasn't I there for him when everyone traeted him like that? I should talk to All Might about this! She'll be able to find him! I just want to thank him fir beliving in me, and to tell him that I'll be a hero he could be proud to say he met!

Izumi: "Hey, All Might?" I called her, showing that I had something on my mind and wanted to ask her about it.

All Might: "Hmm? What is it young Midoriya?"

Izumi: "Well, there is this classmate of mine whom I hadn't seen since two days ago. I want to thank him since he said that I have the potential to be a hero and all..." But All Might cut me off.

All Might: "Him?! A boy?! You, a girl, want to thank a boy?!"

I knew how most females treated males but I didn't expect All Might's next words.

All Might: "Why do you even bother? He is just a boy after all!"

Izumi: "True, but I still want to thank him since he believed in me."

All Might: "Goodness, what will I do with you? I'll search for him, could you give me details about him?"

To say I was happy was an understatment. But how happy I was at that moment will shortly turn into saddness by a future event.

I gave all might all of the information I could give on (Y/N). She had a lookm of surprise for a few seconds before reeturning to normal. Why was that? I just hope that I'll get to thank him.

All Might POV:

To think young Midoriya would thank a male! Well I suppose he did help her a bit so whatever. To say that I was surprised when she said that the boy I saw falling from a roof and I 'wasn't able to reach' was the same boy... Guess I'll lie a bit. He was a male so whatever.

All Might: "I'll give a call to a good friend of mine who's a detective. She'll be able to help.

So I did just that. It took her just two hours to find the ally he fell into and to see the blood. After that it took her just two more hours to find out that it was his blood. When she informed me that he is most likely dead I didn't bother. But then she told me that she didn't find a body, that was weird. Probaly some animals or a canibal ate it. I also told young Midoriya and her reaction was...

Izumi: "He's... dead?!..."

she was broken... I told her that it was most likely a case of suicide since males aren't treated like females and that seemed to change her. She then told me somethin g that surprised me.

Izummi: "All Might, I'll make sure to become a hero that will save the males as well! I'll honor his help by doing just that!"

Maybe this isn't bad, but I don't fully support this. I'll just have to see how that'll go.

(M/N) POV:

I was just informed that my useless son was most likely dead. I just couldn't believe it! That piece of shit killed himself! Now how will I get paid for him to be a horse?! I faked my emotions a bit to the officer who told me the news but still! I swear to god! If you are alive (Y/N) and I'll get my hands on you, I'll make your life so misrble that you'll beg me to stop, only so I could keep on going!

Katsumi Bakugou POV:

Tch, I can't believe that I acually did it... I killed someone. I was lucky no one saw that aside from my lacky's otherwise my heroic future would be gone. He deserved it, he was male that dared to oppose females! Even that stupid Deku is better then him! But, why do I feel like something is off? Probaly that Deku is doing something that will piss me off! But, if that male somehow survived and I'll see him again, I'll finish the job myself! You better hope that you are reborned as a female in your next life, you useless male!

All For One POV:

*flashback*

I am currently walking around the city, trying to find any information that will be of use to me and Tomura. While walking, I could hear someone shouting 'Yamete" and "Doshite". It was in my path so I'll just walk in that diraction then.

After a short walk, I could see a males body laying on the ground, barely alive and bloodied. I could also see All Might leaving the area as well as some females. Just then I relized what happened. That boy had such terrible fate, it truly is cruel. I should help him, he dosn;t have long.

AFO: "What a gruesome sight. Truly saddening to see such a young life being cut of by those who are supposed to save it. Threat not, young one. I'll make sure you'll be better soon."

After that he blacked out. Poor thing, he remonds me of one of my friends from back then. 

I picked him up from the ground and called out for a portal so I could treat him. I don't know why but Ifeel like I must make sure he stays alive.

AFO: "Kurogiri! I need a portal immediately!"

Just then, a portal appeard before me.

*end flashback*

That boy, I sure hope he'll wake up soon. Even if he won't have any combat potential, I'll keep him with us. I don't think he has anywhere else to go. I also saw his memories and i was saddened by them. I could also see how All Might didn't bother to save him, what a 'great' hero she is! That just angered me. I hope Tomura will give me good news and soon.

Shigaraki POV:

It's been two days since Sensei brought in that bloodied boy. After he was healed, she told us what his past was like. Both me and Kurogiri were disturbed by that information. He didn't deserve that. I just hope he'll wake up soon. He also appeared to have a quirk and a powerful one at that, but even if he didn't, I would've asked Sensei for us to keep him. Why do I feel that way? It feels like I must protect him and make him happy. Am I seeing him as a younger brother? If so then I don't mind.

Just then I could see that he was wakeing up, but he gave off a diffrent aura. It was like he was himself yet wasn't at the same time. I greeted him so he'll konw that there is someone next to him.

Shigaraki: "You waking up, kid?"

He was stunned to relize that he is alive. I need to inform Sensei, I'll tell him to rest for now.

Shigaraki: "Kid, stay here and rest for a while. I need to tell someone that you are awake."

He decided to stay in bed and listen to me, but he had one question to ask me.

???: "Who.. are you?"

Shigeraki: "You'll know soon, but please, don't hurt yourself."

Why did I say that? Well that was because I could tell that he wasn't normal. His quirk was powerful and he used it with ease, like he trained while he was asleep, but that wasn't what worried me. What worried me was the look in his eyes, like he was a phsyco! Like he was broken!

A/N - This is it for this one. Keep in mind that this one was a chapter to learn a bit about the charecters that we know of so far.

What? Why is All Might diffrent? And why was All For One walking arounf? Well that is for me to know and for you to learn.

Soon we will see what will (Y/N) do with his new power, and what is the meanung behind his new personality.

Till then, stay safe.

Sayonara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
660 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
6.6K 252 15
Being reincarnated as a baby into a fictional world you know nothing about can be pretty disorienting. Especially one with villains running rampant...
1.7K 38 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...