When We Collide ✅

By JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... More

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Foolish love

2.1K 90 15
By JaneruDdalgi

She was dazed.

Confused.

Surprised.

With widened eyes, she couldn't believe it. Mina's unpredictable move that lead to a unexpected kiss was something.

What is happening?

After knowing that she haven't even gained a clear yes from Mina, shivers down her bones.

Impossible.

It took a while for Chaeyoung to realize what words Mina had letten go.

The kiss had muffled every little thoughts. She's too mesmerized by Mina's lips, it's hard to take notice on anything else except for that soft lovely sensation.

But when she did.. she broke the kiss after. Even though she wanted it to last more. She needs to make sure if it's really Mina first, so she then spoke.

"W-wait! You mean.. you? You're that girl?"

Mina stares. God it's making her insane.

Chaeyoung can't process it well, Mina got her twice off guard. She kissed her and gave her an information that's just hard to process.

Mina nods and smiles.

"I am, I'm that girl. The tangerines you gave me.. saved my mother and me from starving to death."

The fruit did the starting point for them. It gave her the hope to keep on going.

Her smiles went brighter, wider. While Chaeyoung is still in shock from what have Mina said and that made her silent for a while.

After a few seconds, she did spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Chaeyoung asked, she's so happy right now. The girl she thought she would never meet again is the girl she loves and the one that's laying beside her tonight.

"I was not sure that time, but now i am.. it's just hard to believe that a princess gave me food to eat." Mina said as both of them are staring at each other's eyes.

Chaeyoung chuckles.

"It's harder to believe that you kissed me."

Her gaze travelled to Mina's eyes down to her lips, which is glistening with saliva from their kiss.

"O-oh s-sorry." Mina wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She saw Chaeyoung looking directly at her lips that made her cheeks tint with light red.

Flustered from what Chaeyoung said to her, and she didn't even know why she did that. On why she kissed Chaeyoung.

Maybe she's overwhelmed?

Or just wanting to say thank you?

Maybe the feelings overflowed?

Or she's just deeply In love?

She guess that maybe the atmosphere is just to much for her to handle and she didn't got to control herself from not kissing the latter. She got caught on the moment.

It must be happiness that had taken over her.

"Apologizing won't do Mina." Chaeyoung said with a serious tone.

"I didn't mean it, forgive me my lady.."

Mina looks away from Chaeyoung and stared at the ceiling instead. She's so embarrassed from kissing the latter. But Chaeyoung never looked away from Mina's face.

How could she look away from a such beautiful sight?

"Didn't you hear what I've said? Apologizing won't do!"

Chaeyoung half shouted that made Mina speechless. She's cursing inside her head right now. This is really awkward for her, she should've thought about her actions first before doing it, and now she's staring at the ceiling while Chaeyoung's gazes are obviously bothering her.

"I-if apologizing won't do.. then what? Tell me please.." Mina had enough of the silence between them and finally spoke.

"There you go, finally you've understand it. Apologizing won't do, but..." Chaeyoung cutted her own words, teasing Mina to ask her to continue.

"But what?" she looked at the latter, Chaeyoung is purposely cutting her words for Mina to get curious and it worked, Mina finally asked her.

"But.." Chaeyoung teasing her a bit more, Mina gave her a serious stare.

Chaeyoung is having a good time teasing Mina, but she has to say the words she wanted to.

"But your kiss will." Chaeyoung said and smirked, Mina felt flustered and confuse at the same time.

Mina thought the princess is mad at her for kissing her all of a sudden, but now Chaeyoung wants her to give her a kiss to make it up for the kissing incident, it's just messing up with Mina's head.

Honestly Mina wants to.. but her mind says otherwise, her heart beating so loudly its pushing her to do it. She wants to kiss Chaeyoung until they both ran out of breath.

Her heart beats are getting terribly faster and faster, and every pump of its blood is sending red tint on her cheeks.

Her heart is stronger than her mind this time. The loud beats its producing are only longing for Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung.

It's so loud that she can't even hear what her mind is telling her.

"My lady.." Mina whispered shyly but with a hint of uncertain seductiveness at the same time.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung hummed, seeing Mina this shy is making her nervous and flustered as well. She likes it though, so there's no harm.

"Why didn't you go straight to the point? You're asking me but you keep cutting your own words." Chaeyoung just widened her eyes and wondering why Mina is asking her about that, is it that big of a deal for her to even ask? Chaeyoung is obviously just teasing her earlier.

Silence have entered after Mina spoke.

Chaeyoung waited for Mina to continue giving her a please-continue-I'm-puzzled stare.

But then, Mina broke the silence after gathering all her courage to say the words that definitely will take  Chaeyoung by surprise.

"You definetly enjoy beating around the bush, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this much more."

Mina did the first move again, she cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks and leaned closer until their lips touched each other.

It made Chaeyoung flinched back a bit because she just meant to tease the latter but it turns out that the words that's just meant to tease Mina suddenly came true.

She's not complaining though.

This might be the best tease that she had ever done. It even made her receive an incredible kiss right after.

If this is the only way that could trigger Mina's dominant side, she'll be glad to tease her as much as she could. She wouldn't mind this.

Mina moved her lips slowly yet seductively and tempting enough for Chaeyoung to follow her lead.

This is Mina's second time kissing but she's unexpectedly getting the hang of it knowing that her first kiss is also Chaeyoung.

Yes, Chaeyoung is Mina's first kiss. The first was when Chaeyoung needed her for a release.

This kiss somehow feels different from their last, it has more passion to it more than a demand.

She felt a stirring sensation inside her that she can't explain. Maybe this is how it feels like to be turned on.

Chaeyoung leveled up the kiss even better and started to nibble on Mina's bottom lip.

She gently place her hands on Mina's waist and wrapped it around. She pulled Mina closer to her, now their bodies are giving each other's warmth in the cold night.

Chaeyoung can't take it anymore, Mina's lips are so delightful. It's too much to handle, she's going crazy from mina's soft and talented lips.

Moving so slowly but giving her the right blend and amount of pleasure that she never knew she needed, it made her more aroused than ever before.

It's just a kiss, a long wet kiss but Chaeyoung's private is slowly waking up from its sleeping state.

Mina could feel the forming bulge from the latter's crotch area as they are so close together.

Mina started to unconsciously grind her knee on Chaeyoung's bulge, and when the princess felt it.. she let out moans between their kisses.

"Hmm.. mmh.. M-Mina.." Chaeyoung hummed or more like moaned throughout their passionate kissing.

Chaeyoung got excited because of Mina's bold movements.

She then licked and nibble on Mina's lips asking for an entrance. Mina somehow didn't get the hint so Chaeyoung took her hands off from Mina's waist and groped it at the latter's breasts earning a moan that Chaeyoung might want to hear over and over again.

"Ahhh.. haaa..." Mina moaned and as she opened her mouth to release the lewd sounds Chaeyoung made her to do.

Grabbing the chance.. Chaeyoung slithered her tongue inside Mina.

Chaeyoung tangled their tongues together, dancing inside each other's mouth exploring each and every corner that their tongue could reach.

Their saliva colliding as one, as the kiss is still going smoothly but undeniably wet at the same time.

Chaeyoung started to do magic with her hands and kneaded Mina's clothed breasts. Mina couldn't do anything but let out a cry from the sensation she's feeling right now.

She's still wearing the cloth to hide her breasts but she can clearly feel how good Chaeyoung is touching them.

Mina broke the kiss to breathe, they've been kissing for who knows how long. They got carried away from how good the kiss was and each other's warm touches.

Chaeyoung smiled at Mina who's now panting and trying so hard to catch her own breathe, but Chaeyoung isn't that different.. she's also breathing heavily from the kiss they just had.

"So.. Mina" Chaeyoung started the conversation first and it took her a lot of courage to do so, since she still can't believe that Mina let her kiss her.

"Hmm?" Mina hummed still breathing in a not normal pace.

"Does that means you like me too?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina just giggled.

"You are really an idiot huh my lady?" Mina said and Chaeyoung just smiled.

"I want to hear your answer " Chaeyoung said, anticipating.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Mina said acting so serious, teasing the princess.

"Which question? The one that you said that am i really an idiot?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina just laughed softly.

"Yes, i won't answer your question if you won't answer that first." Mina said as she crossed her arms.

"Fine. yes, i am an idiot." Chaeyoung said and sighed in defeat, Mina can't handle how funny the princess is and just laughed loudly.

"You really answered it, wow." Mina said as she she tried to control herself to stop laughing, after seconds of trying she finally stopped then Chaeyoung spoke.

"You're asking for it, and you are indeed right. I am an idiot." Chaeyoung said proudly.

"But I'm only an idiot for you." Chaeyoung said that made Mina focus on the latter.

"You really have a lot inside your sleeves.. You really know how to make butterflies alive." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled proudly, like saying she is really good at these types of things.

"From your question earlier, I'll answer it. I don't actually like you my lady.." Mina said and lowered her head, feeling really sorry for the latter.

Chaeyoung immidietly place her hand on Mina's chin and lift it up to let her face her again, she's disappointed but she will not show it to Mina. She knows that she'll eventually find a way for Mina to like her back.

Even if it takes longer than forever, she'll wait.

"I understand Mina, if it's you.. I'm willing to wait." Chaeyoung said and smiled bitterly.

Trying her best not to let a tear escape, because she thought Mina liked her too. From the way they kissed and touched each other minutes ago felt so real, not just a one sided love. She's sure of it.

But what twist of events is this?

"A total idiot you are.." Mina said then smirked, changing her facial expressions really quick "I don't like you because.."

"I love you." Mina said, the three words with eight letters that she never knew she could say to someone.

"W-what? Did i heard it right?" Chaeyoung asked, slightly trembling from what she heard from the latter's mouth.

"I said, i love you.." Mina repeated, and the feeling became more powerful the second time around.

Mina is enjoying the view infront of her, Chaeyoung all flustered and confuse.

"I-i love you to Mina! You have no clue how much i want to hear those words from you, and finally you did!"

Chaeyoung said that made her twice as flustered, then the butterflies inside her started to wake up and swarming inside. Happily flying around on how happy she is right now.

"Finally, I don't want that I'm the only one who has butterflies going crazy inside, i could do it to you to my lady..." Mina said as she saw Chaeyoung's cheeks started to heat up.

"But i want you to remember this.. please don't call me my lady anymore."

"Why my lady?" Mina asked, still calling Chaeyoung that way. Probably teasing her back.

"Don't call me that, i prefer my chaeyoung more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 537 30
DISCLAIMER: TW! These One-Shots contain an intersexual character/G!P/futanari content. Don't read if this is not your cup of tea. Reader discretion...
268K 9.6K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
7.6K 386 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24
231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...