Killer's Queen Book One (Disc...

Por foreverandalways712

This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, inappropria... Más

Cast
The Fights
Double date
Falling
Lockdown Part one
Lockdown Part two
Meeting Alec James
Cumming together🔞
Official🔞
Common Enemy
Mafia Princess👑!
Bad Decision 🔞
Moving forward
Not to Be Messed with!🔞
Forgiveness
Trust
Son of a Son🔞
Married
Here we come Charming🔞
Meeting Samcro part 1
Meeting Samcro part 2
Killer's Queen
Old Ladies
Charming life my ass!
Behind Every Man
Is an amazing women🔞
Hell hath no fury
Like a woman scorned🔞
New Kind Of Threat
Unhappy!
Crazy!
What is mine!
Voting
Thank you
Queen's Killer
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

First sight!

6.2K 116 5
Por foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It was a warm summer day here in the Pacific Northwest. I was thrilled to be off work for the next month. My name is Olivia 'Liv' Morgan. I am 21 years old and I am currently single. I am a fashion designer for my brand Mayhem apparel. That sells like crazy around Washington. I was on my way home but I needed to drop off a bag of clothes that my best friend got her new hook up. She hadn't told me much about him only that he was blonde and that he was a few years older than us. And I have only met him once. Seen him leave the house on more then one occasion. When I came to the address I stopped and double checked it.

"Can I help you?" as a knock on my window. Scaring the shit out of me. I roll down my window and look at the man standing in front of me. Tall, bald and tattooed and the darkest eyes I have ever seen. He was hot, like really hot. I normally do go for older guys but damn.

"Sorry. Is  Kozik here?" I ask looking back down at the address.

"Yeah! What do you want with him?" He asks with an attitude as glares at me.

"I was asked to bring him this." I say grabbing the bag as more people come outside of the building.

"Leave her alone Hap!" A blonde man says walking up to us. "Hey Olivia?" He says, looking at me through my car window. I smile and nod my head at him. "Kim just called and said you would be dropping something off for me." He says with a smile as he pushes the other man away.

"Um... Yeah! She asked me to swing by and drop off this." I say handing him the bag. I watch as he looks in the bag and then back at me.

"How did you get these only people who know the designer can get these clothes?" He says, making me giggle.

"Well then I guess it's a go thing I know the designer!" I say with a sweet smile.

"Yeah! How much do I owe you?" He asks, moving to grab his wallet.

"No charge!" I say holding up my hand. "Well I need to get going. Have a wonderful night guys!" I say as I put my car into reverse and start to back up.

"No I have to pay for the clothes." Kozik says, making me laugh as I wave at him before I drive off.

I came out of the clubhouse to get away from this needed ass crow eater. She has been trying to get with me all night but I am just not in the mood to deal with her. I was sitting outside for about five minutes when a car pulled up. I watch as the person inside looks at our building and then down at their lap. I walk over to the car.

"Can I help you?" I say knocking on the window. Scaring them, I hid my smile as they rolled down the window. When she finally looked at my I was in shock. This chick was absolutely beautiful. Long blonde hair, perfect rack a few tattoos that I could see. Bright blue eyes and a smile that makes me want to smile.

"Sorry. Is Kozik here?" She asks looking back down at the address.

"Yeah! What do you want with him?" I ask with attitude. I was a little pissed that she was here to see him. This must be the chick he has been fucking.

"I was asked to bring him this." She says grabbing a bag from the passenger seat. I didn't notice that more club members had come outside.

"Leave her alone Hap!" Kozik says walking up to us. "Hey Olivia?" He asks, looking at her through my car window. Olivia I thought the chick he was bangging was Kim? "Kim just called and said you would be dropping something off for me." He says with a smile as he pushes me away from this Olivia chick. I growl as he smiles at me.

"Um... Yeah! She asked me to swing by and drop off this." She says handing him the bag. I watch as he looks in the bag and then back at her shocked.

"How did you get these only people who know the designer can get these clothes?" He says, making her giggle. God that is an amazing sound. I wonder what she sounds like as she is being fuck. I bet it is the sweet music.

"Well then I guess it's a go thing I know the designer!" She says with a sweet smile.

"Yeah! How much do I owe you?" He asks, moving to grab his wallet. I am being completely ignored and it is really starting to piss me off.

"No charge!" She says holding up her hand. "Well I need to get going. Have a wonderful night guys!" She says as she puts her car into reverse and starts to back up.

"No I have to pay for the clothes." Kozki says, making me and her laugh as she waves at him before I drive off.

"Who the fuck was that?" I ask as she drives away.

"Kim's best friend." He says, looking at me confused and a little sad. "Why?" He asks with the biggest stupidest smile that I want to knock off his face.

"She fucking gorgeous!" I say. "Just wish I had a chance to take her to my room!" I say with a shrug of my shoulders. Kozik slaps my back hard and glares at me.

"She ain't no croweater!" He states with anger. I hole up my hands in surrender.

"I know... But did you see her rack? If her ass is as nice as those bad boys I'd be in heaven." I say walking away from him.

"No! Hap, you will not destroy what me and Kim have because you want to get your dick wet with her best friend." He says with anger. I turn to look at him and glare.

"Are you really going to stop me from getting what I want? And aren't you two fighting?" I ask, taking a step closer to him.

"Yeah I am! Olivia is a sweet girl. And she doesn't need to be treated like she is nothing but pussy for you to fuck! As for me and Kim we are fine." He says now stepping closer to me. I was a little shocked that he was talking to me like this. We don't normally stand in front of another brother when pussy is involved. Unless it is an Old lady or a chick that has another member's crow.

"And what if I want more than that?" I ask as he scoffs at me.

"Please... Hap we both know that's a lie." He says before walking off. But it wasn't a lie. I want to know her and be with her. I have never wanted to be with someone like I do with her. But I would never let him know that. I mean I'm the Tacoma Killa. She would only get hurt being with me. But that didn't mean I didn't want to get to know her.

Once I arrived back home I noticed that Kim was home as well. I walk inside and into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Chinese is on it's way!" Kim says as she walks into the kitchen. I nod head at her.

"Why did you have me drop off those clothes? You normally are with him on Friday nights." I ask still confused as to why she would have me go there and give her boyfriend clothes.

"We got into a fight and I didn't want to see him right now." She states making me more confused at her.

"About what?" I ask now concerned for my best friend.

"This bitch that hangs around them." She says, making me look at her confused still. She sighs knowing she needs to give me more. "She said 'even though he is with me. She has still been getting his dick on a regular basis'." She says and I was shocked.

"Want me to go gut the bitch! You know I will for you." I ask as I grab a kitchen knife making her laugh and shake her head no at me. I pout as it has been a while since I got into a fight. "Want to go to the fights tonight? I'm sure we can get in!" I ask with a smile. She smiles back at me.

"Hell yeah!" She screams as I smile at her.

"Ok I'll call Randy!" I say walking out of the kitchen to get my phone.

"Did Kozik meet you outside?" She asks, as I grab my phone.

"Um... Yea and No! There was another guy out there, scared the shit out of me. But damn was he hot! Why?" I ask as I look back at her.

"Kozik just texted me and said that Hap took a liking to you." She says as I look at her confused.

"Who's Hap?" I ask, wondering if that was his name.

"Tall, bald, tattooed and mean as all hell." She says, I nod my head at her. Yep that was him. So his name is Hap. I wonder if that is a nickname? 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

108K 3.1K 15
Happy Lowman has just moved to Charming to patch in with SAMCRO. He's a hard man with a well-deserved bad reputation, so he doesn't quite know what t...
43.3K 1.7K 21
Motorcycle clubs have always been a boys club. It makes sense: the violence, the hierarchy, the fact that they haven't exactly met the women's moveme...
42.3K 1.1K 30
The Sons of Anarchy are on the verge of civil war. In one corner is club president, Clay, and in the other his stepson, Jax. When Happy sides with Ja...
86.4K 1.5K 24
What happens when her dad owes the Sons of Anarchy MC a lot of money? What happens when he offers up his only daughter in an arranged marriage to ta...