The Fights

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After Olivia left I went to my room. I need to get my head clear. I have never had a girl get stuck in my head like she is and I didn't even see her whole body. But what I saw I wanted... Bad! I knew I needed to take a cold shower or I needed a crow eater to suck me off. But I knew if I asked Missy she would want me to fuck her and I didn't want that, not unless she could magically turn into Olivia. A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. "What?" I yell at whoever is on the other side. No surprise Kozik opens the door.

"So Kim is mad at me." He says with a sigh. I started laughing at him.

"I told you that whore Cassie said some shit to her the other day. But you didn't believe me." I say still laughing. He nods his head. "Did she talk to you?" I ask as he shakes his head no at me.

"Nope! She will only text me!" He says. "Olivia called me and told me if I don't fix this that she was going to come back here and not only gut that bitch, but me as well." He says with a laugh as I look at him shocked. Could my little angel really be a demon?

"Ok so why are you telling me this?" I ask, looking at him confused.

"Olivia said that they were going to the fights tonight and I was hoping that you could help me..." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hang out with Olivia so I can talk to Kim and fix this shit with her." He says, I don't really need to think about it. I will get to spend time with her and maybe get a little something, something from her.

"Ok I'll go!" I say with a nod of my head.

"We can't wear our kutts. Just so you know and Olivia got us tickets." He says with a smile. I now need to take a shower forsure now and shave.

"Is she seeing anyone?" I ask as Kozik starts to laugh.

"You're into her!" He says, making me growl at him as Missy walks into my room.

"Her who?" She asks with a smug smirk.

"Not you whore!" He says walking out of my room. I was laughing so hard at her face.

"Get out!" I say, pointing at my door. I hear her huff and storm out of my room.

 I hear her huff and storm out of my room