Our Germ//UshiSakuAtsu//Mafia...

Da tsukiken2716

After noticing his twin has been sneaking out at night, Atsumu becomes curious and decides to find out just w... Altro

✨Prologue~✨
Stalkers...?
🤍 Bonding 🤍
Gorgeous Strangers~
Fucking Trees 🙄
T- Tsumu?
The base? 👁👄👁
• Moments •
Damn They're Hot. . .
∭ Decisions Made & Battles lost ∭
¿ Testing ¿
🤸‍♀️ Simulation? Or Reality? 🤸‍♀️
•. .Blood is Messy. .•
⩪ Unknown Feelings Arise ⩪
Training Begins (Pt 1) ∻
Training Begins (Pt 2) ∻
₪ Signs of War ₪
⨥ Tidings of Battle ⨥
؋ Gremlin's Arrival ؋
⨫ Feared Emotions ⨫
∞ Chaotic Activity (Pt 1) ∞
∞ Chaotic Activity (Pt 2) ∞
∞ Chaotic Activity Takes a Turn ∞
⇜ Conscious Movements ⇝
⁂ Crumbling Pretenses ⁂
⩔ High Flames, Low Deception ⩓
∅ The Beginnings Of The End ∅
◆◇ Why Him? ◇◆
⚠ The Struggling Of The Taken ⚠
⩯ Forgotten Memories, Fearful Past ⩯
Author's note 😚
🦠🤍 Coming For Our Germ 🖤🦠
The Aftermath 👀
🥀 Pain Manages To Break Us Yet Again 🥀
Authors Note / Readers Choice
⁖ Emotional Detachment (Pt:1) ⁖
⁖ Emotional Detachment (Pt: 2) ⁖
♪ It Comes and Goes ♪
⊹ Lost Time Bares Fruit ⊹
💛 The Promise Of Our Love 🤍
Author's Note: Clarity On Something
Halloween Special (Pt:1) ~
Halloween Special (Pt:2) ~
>﹏<(Meant To Be? Or Is It?)>︿<
↫ Love of a Twin Is Infinite ↬
¤ Thirst for Blood Returns.... ¤
▣ Mafia Greets The Lover ▣
⨝ Communication Is Key ⨝
§ Deep Connections Arise §
↝ The Closer We Are... ↜
⩫ New Relationships & Troubles To Come ⩫
₻ Meeting The Parents?!? ₻
⊱ Acceptance Is A Difficult Ride ⊰
~ Thanksgiving Special ~
« Trouble Comes Knocking (Pt: 1) »
« Trouble Comes Knocking (Pt: 2) »
⋦ Honesty Is The Best Policy ⋧
⊱•• Baby Making Intent ••⊰
⁘ ⁂ ⁘ Loving You With Every Breath ⁘ ⁂ ⁘
~ Christmas Special ~
Ξ Mommy Dearest (Miya Edition) Ξ
⁘ ⩙ ⁘We Heard the Future Calling⁘ ⩙ ⁘
⊱•⊱ Preparing For Them ⊰•⊰
⋘ Along came. . . Matsuko & Ayameko ⋙
◆◈◇ Epilogue ◆◇◈
Final Author's Note 💕
Update!!
Update (2)
OsaSuna Extra Pt: 1
OsaSuna Extra Pt: 2
You want what..? (S-U-A EXTRA PT: 1)
You want what..? (S-U-A EXTRA PT: 2)

⋰ New Beginnings ⋱

1.8K 49 6
Da tsukiken2716

Atsumu (P.O.V) ~

"Are you ready for your first official assignment Tsumu?", my twin asked as we both made our way up to the bosses office.

"I guess I am", I said as my mind began turning to all the possibly horrid things I might be asked to do.

"Alright then lets hope he doesn't decide to have you do anything hella crazy since you are just starting", he babbled on while walking a bit ahead of me as we walked down the hallway after exiting the elevator.

"Don't treat me like a child Samu! I'm sure I can do anything he says to", I said pouting at his motherly concern over me.

"Okay, Okay", he said rolling his eyes as we stopped just short of the door.

He raised his hand and rapped his knuckles against the large door twice before pushing it open at the deep voice of Ushijima calling for us to enter.

'Ooo~ It's been a while since I heard his sexy voice'

I leaned forward and pushed open the huge oak door before stepping inside with Osamu right behind me, inside was the same as the first time I had entered this room except instead of being at his desk Ushijima was beside Sakusa's throne-like chair with his arms crossed making his thick muscle roped arms flex with each small movement.

Ushijima was dressed in an dark blue suit with a white shirt peeking out behind his suit jacket with dark blue shoes to match whilst Sakusa looked like an edgy emo god with his black t-shirt that had the words 'Sleep is for the Weak' in dripping white letters in the middle, paired with a set of ripped black jeans that had silver chains on them that lay against his pale skin that was visible through each rip, on his feet sat pitch black suede combat boots that looked ready to stomp a bitch down if he wanted them to, and to complete the look he had on a black mask that covered his face from the nose down to his chin.

'Holy Mother Mary, please stop my thoughts before they go down dangerous territory', I thought while my soul was screaming at the hot meals laid before me.

 Both males directed their intimidating gazes on my face before sweeping down my body as if they were checking me out before moving to my twin then moving back to me.

I was suddenly feeling a tad bit self conscious with my outfit choice which was a pair of light blue jeans that made my curvy lower portion show, with a white shirt that had the word 'Boss Bitch' in the center in bold black letters, along with my favorite all white high tops to complete the look. I straightened out myself after I thought about how ridiculous I sounded when I thought about feeling self conscious, because my outfit showcased who I was.

"Are you prepared to receive and carry out your first assignment?", Ushijima said as we walked up to the throne where they were.

I nodded my head in response knowing not to say anything just yet.

"Your first assignment will be to take care of someone who has attempted to steal from me, so your job is to kidnap him and bring him back here. That is all you need to do, however he is of no use to me so you may do what you will with him, even killing him is okay if that's what you want", Sakusa explained while running his hand through his beautiful raven colored strands.

"Since you are on yours brothers squad it is your choice if you would like to do this alone or bring them along with you, you can also choose a select few if you don't wish to bring them all", Ushijima added in.

"Uhm, I don't want to draw attention with the whole group with me on this mission but I don't want to be alone either in case I mess up so can I bring three of them?", I asked after I managed to gulp down the knot that was previously holding my throat hostage after looking the gods before me over.

"Which three would you like to go?", Sakusa asked as he leaned forward in his seat.

"My brother, Oikawa, and the giant one. . . I think his name was Lev?", I said trying to recall if that was indeed his name.

"I see, Osamu they are of your team so you should know how to contact them so be sure you take of that, now if that is all then you may go. You'll be given information on your target and all that good stuff by one of the tech squad members on the second floor, you'll know which one I mean because they'll come straight to you once you get there", Sakusa explained before holding out a hand to his left where Ushijima stood. Ushijima in turn pulled out a phone from inside his suit jacket and slid it into his waiting palm which he grabbed and immediately began tapping on the screen once he had it.

'Swear he's Mary Poppins in real life'

"Dismissed", Ushijima said with his baritone voice seemingly vibrating the air with it's authority.

Osamu turned and walked towards the door making me follow him out as he made his way towards the elevator.

It was only after the doors had closed that he began speaking, "Alright I need to go get the people you asked for so I'm going to be going to the third floor, do you think you can handle going to get your information on your own?".

"Oh my fucking god Samu. I'm not a damn five year old ok?", I snapped back at him.

"I know your not it's just. . .", he trailed off and looked away from my glare.

"Just what?", I said snarkily.

"Your new to this whole mafia thing and I'm just a little worried about how your actually taking all of this even if you said your fine", he said with a pained expression flitting across his face before he looked away again.

"Look, I get it alright? I don't even really understand why or how I'm so calm about all that's happening either but somehow I'm pulling through so shouldn't you focus on the fact that I'm taking all of this well and not flipping out on you? Just relax and remember that like I said I'll love you no matter what", I said while pulling him into my arms for a brief hug before releasing him when the elevator began slowing down signaling it's stop.

He nodded his head meekly and from the angle I was in I could see a small smile on his lips as he did so before he stepped out of the elevator and onto the waiting platform.

"I'll call you once I finish getting what I need ok?", I called out as the doors began coming to a close.

I could just barely see him nod his head in agreement before the doors closed completely, I reached out and clicked the button for the second floor with a sigh.

'Sakusa said they would come to me so hopefully I don't have to search for anybody since I barely know my way around here'

The elevator smoothly made it's way down while I mused to myself about how I was going to complete this mission.

Suddenly it came to a stop making me snap out of my thoughts as I stepped out into what looked like something out of a movie, there was no hallway lined with doors like I was used to in this place. No, instead it was one huge room filled to the brim with electronics, there was an entire wall lined with screens on the left that had tons of people in front of them like they were discussing something.

Then on the opposite side of the room there was large flat screens implanted into the wall like a built in mirror but instead of that there was huge sleek screens instead, there was also a lot of people huddling around them with some people standing in front of them and tapping away at it as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

In the center of the room was tables filled with computers, tablets, and several phones were tossed about the space along with some loose sheets of paper, at the ding of the elevator signaling my entrance a single person looked at me from their spot in front of the huge mirror like screens in the wall.

They had all white hair with pale eyebrows to match letting me know it was naturally that color, they were very stocky and had a nice muscled build which was painfully obvious in the sweatpants and tight shirt they had on as they began making their way to me.

I just stood there awkwardly unsure of what I should be doing and let them come to me, once they made their way to me they held out a tablet that come from nowhere making me wonder if I was going blind or had they just pulled it from thin air.

Displayed on the tablets screen was a document that held a photo of a skinny man with stringy hair along with information about the guy beside it like his name which was labeled as Teddy for whatever reason and it said his current whereabouts which was a rundown apartment building in the slums downtown.

The information was thorough yet straight to the point, the entire time I was looking over the document the white haired giant remained silent and just watched me look over it.

After I was sure I had all I needed from it I handed it back and they accepted it still remaining silent but they stood there in front of me like waiting for something so I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Was the information satisfactory?", was what they rumbled out in a deep yet quiet voice.

"Oh yes, thank you", I said and immediately after that they nodded their head and walked back to the screen in the wall where they had been before and began tapping away at the screen just as they had been before.

I was still a little lost about the interaction but shrugged it off and pulled out my phone and dialed Osamu's number and waited for him to pick up as I walked back into the elevator, I hit the close door button but didn't hit a floor since I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go from here.

"Yes?", came my twins voice.

"Hey, I got the information I needed so where do I go now?", I asked as I leaned against the wall.

"Oh I've gathered the team already and we are waiting for you on the ground floor", he said gently.

"Alright, I'm on the way now", I said as I leaned forward and hit the button with the 'G' on it and waited for it to make it down before stepping out and walking down the long hallway and towards the little secret entryway that Oikawa had once dragged me through.

As I made my way to it I noticed two little girls leaning against on another against the door, they both had on all black clothing with black masks on their faces that made their shining blue and green eyes pop out in the darkness.

"Hey lolly, Hi lola", I said with a small nod in greeting at the girls.

The both shyly nodded back before moving out of my way and clicking the small red button on the floor to let me out, I smiled at them and walked out letting the door creak closed behind me.

Those girls were picked up by Sakusa or so I heard and apparently they chose to guard the doors because they wanted a job and that's what they decided on together, both girls were inseparable and functioned as one being most of the time.

I made my way to the parking lot where two cars waited, one was Oikawa's sleek white car and the other was a dark blue car. Oikawa honked his horn softly letting me know he wanted me to go with him so I shook my head and rolled my eyes while making my way over to his car.

"Hey Bestieee~", he called out with a flirty tone as I opened the door.

"Hey Kawa babe~", I said back just as flirtatiously making us both laugh.

"Iwaizumi would kill you if he heard you saying that again", I said with a smile at the thought of the muscular male snapping at Oikawa.

"Sooo, he'll learn to put up with it since he lovessss meeee~", Oikawa called out.

"Poor guy", I said with mock sadness while hanging my head a little dramatically.

"Oh shut up", he said while pushing my shoulder lightly at my teasing.

"Anyways, where we heading boss man?", Oikawa asked.

"To those shitty apartments in the downtown region, do you know which ones I mean", I replied, sitting back in my seat.

"Yeah I know the way", he said before putting the car into drive and speeding off of the lot.

"Uh, don't they need to know where we're going?", I said, noticing he didn't even stop to tell them.

"Nope, they're following us there", was all he said before he pressed his foot down on the gas making the car lurch and speed up.

Oikawa disregarded every single red light that attempted to block our path, he just shot out and kept speeding to our destination.

Finally after a full ten minutes of us speeding through the streets at breakneck speeds, Oikawa began slowing down and I noticed we were beginning to near the neighborhood where my target was located.

'Ok, now's the time to think of a game plan so this can go swiftly and without any problems'

'I already know he's hiding out in that shitty ass apartment of his but how should I get him out of it? Or maybe I should barge in and capture him by force?'

I was pulled from my thoughts by a light tapping on my thigh, making me direct my attention to Oikawa who watched me with observative eyes.

I raised an eyebrow indicating him to tell me what he wanted, "So how do you wanna do this? Your technically the boss right now since it's your mission so you need to use your pieces effectively".

"Yeah I gotcha, just give me a minute to think ok?", I said before closing my eyes after he nodded at me.

It took me a total of about thirty seconds to fully pull together a strategic way to get my target in a position where I can get him without any retaliation.

After I had what I wanted to do I related the information to Oikawa who in turn texted it to my brother and Lev who was surprisingly right behind us, how they caught up to Oikawa's demon speed driving was beyond me.

Once everyone was ready to begin Oikawa let out a small giggle in excitement which made me let out a small laugh in return at his childishness.

"Alright bitches, let's go do this", I said as we made our way to the building where my target awaited. . .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

65.2K 1.9K 25
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧...
57.1K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
309K 8.2K 37
CLOSED FOR REQUESTS!!! Listed: Tendou Hinata Tsukkishima Kageyama Terushima welcome to my third book! i have two other books of haikyuu so check it o...