So... I Am Diana?

By VitoDeCeniza

Fanfiction: Who Made Me A Princess Status: Hiatus Cover not mine ©tto ••• I am a writer and I was once a bal... More

So... I am Diana?
Prologue
Chapter 1: Athanasia's gift
Chapter 2: Shocking Truth
Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 4: Phone in Obelia
Chapter 5: Lipeh Tea
Chapter 6: The Encounter
Chapter 7: Caught On Act
Chapter 8: Accordance Of Fate No More
Chapter 9: I've Only Returned
Chapter 10: Claude
Chapter 11: You Need To Stay
Chapter 12: Prettier Than Athy?
Chapter 13: Future Father
Chapter 14: Mysterious Man
Chapter 15: The Good News
Chapter 16: Diana
Chapter 17: Daylight Goddess
Chapter 19: Not Yet
Chapter 20: Lovey Dovey
The White Magician
Chapter 21: The Guest
Chapter 22: Lady Margarita
Chapter 23: Another Guest?
Chapter 24: Brazen Magician
Chapter 25: Red Spider Lilies
Chapter 26: Do You Want Her?
Chapter 27: Wrong Move
Chapter 28: Marry Me
Chapter 29: The News
The White Magician 2
Chapter 30: Photo In a Golden Frame
Chapter 31: Marriage Proposal
SIAD: The Lovely Princess
Chapter 32: Imbalance

Chapter 18: Explaining to Claude

16.3K 638 375
By VitoDeCeniza

'Help... Help me!!'

Diana thought to herself while sitting on a chair. Claude was intently looking at her while waiting for her explanation. Diana doesn't know how to start to explain everything to her lover. She can't even utter a word.

'Why is it too hard to explain everything to Claude? As far as I remember. When I am explaining it to Lily everything went smoothly"

"Where do you want me to start?" She asked the emperor. Diana bit her lips while trying to gather her words. But Claude only chuckled when he saw her nervous face.

Claude clasped his fingers. "How did you come back? Why now? Why not earlier?" A flash of sadness and longing filled the atmosphere. "Why did you hide from me? "

"I... I wasn't supposed to be here. I wasn't supposed to come back here in Obelia" Diana started to explain. But Claude's expression went dark when he heard her first statements. He immediately stands up to and cornered Diana to her seat.

"What did you say?" He asked.

Diana gulped a lump from her throat. She's not scared of Claude but for peter's sake, She can see Claude's abs and it is freaking right in front of her! "Wait! Don't get the wrong idea. Let me finish my words" Diana heave out a deep breathe "I wasn't supposed to be here because I am only the reincarnation of Athy's mother"

"I didn't belong to this world anymore, Claude. I belong to a different dimension and different time. I was only fortunate because someone brought me here" She explained to him. Claude seemed to calm down, but a sight of confusion is visible on his handsome face. 'Should I tell him about Lucas? It might become a problem. I should consult my daughter first' 

"What do you mean?" He asked as his face went closer to his lover. "What another world?"

"It is hard to explain... but someone brought me here as a gift for my-- o-our daughter. As you can see I am not really the Diana from siodonna... I don't have any memories of my past life. I don't have any memories of us" Diana hopefully stared at the emperor's face.

"That's one of the reasons why Athanasia and I hid my existence from you plus if we were to expose my identity or my appearance. People might think that I am a work of black magic. It might tarnish the royalty's reputation. I don't want to be used against you and my daughter"

Claude's expression became softer "Will you stay here?" He asked like a lost child. He placed his right hand on Diana's elegant golden hair. "You won't leave us, right? Our... our daughter. You will stay here, right? You won't come back to your world. I don't care if being with you will destroy this kingdom. As long as you won't leave me again"

Diana remained in silence. Seeing Claude like this... seems familiar and she doesn't like it. She stared at the jewelled eyes of the emperor. She can see the hidden loneliness in his eyes 'I wonder how you managed to survive all of this loneliness' Diana thought. 'I am glad that you become a great father to our daughter'

Diana held Claude's face with both of her hands. " I have no reasons to leave but aren't you upset that I cannot remember anything about us?" She asked. That statement made Claude relieved.

'Anyway, what about us? I am certain that I am not a fling but...does that mean that I am his lover? His Majesty's woman?'

"I don't care," He said. "As long as it's you," He closed his eyes to cherish the smell of his long lost lover. "I'm sorry" He whispered. Diana knitted her brows. 

"Why?"

'For almost neglecting the gift that you gave me' He thought 'For trying to forget and hurt my daughter again.' Claude fell into deep thought. 'How will you react if you know that I planned to abandon our daughter?'

"Hey... Are you alright?"

He didn't answer her question as he remained in silence. His face suddenly went closer to Diana's face. "Beautiful..." He whispered as he gets closer to her face. Obviously aiming for her precious lips.

'H-hold on' Diana thought in shock.

When his lips passionately touched Diana's. The woman's eyes went wider, she doesn't know what to do or what to react. In this lifetime, It is probably her first kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute. 

Her cheeks turned bright red when Claude departed his lips from hers.

'D-damn it, Hold on!'

"Why are you blushing?" The Emperor asked while chuckling. "We did more than that when we made our only daughter" 

•••••

"And I let my wig fall."

"You're basically telling me that you've planned all of this?" Athanasia asked while eating her chocolate cake. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped to execute your plan" 

Athanasia asked Lilian to bring her some chocolates while talking to Lucas and since the meeting between the two teens is important, she asked Felix and Lilian to leave them. Tho they're both hesitant to do that, they did.

"Don't worry princess. Your genuine reactions helped me a lot. Although you're a great actress, there are things that you're face wasn't able to hide" Lucas almost whispered his last statement. Athanasia fell into silence "Besides, some of my plans are made due to the situation that I am in. So It means--"

"It means it's not really a plan" Athanasia retorted. But when she saw the smug of the face of the magician, she frowned. "Do you think your plan will really work?" she asked in hesitation. 

"Obviously, It worked. I can feel the magic I have placed on your father activated. Which means he won't go into rampage if saw me." Lucas chuckled. Athanasia's face became brighter as soon as she heard his statement "But looks like having your..."

"What?"

Lucas turned his head away. 'Looks like having your father's blessing would be hard'

"Nothing" Lucas cleared his throat. "Anyway. For now, your father's curse will be reduced. Some of his memories will come back. But we have no guarantee with that. A lot of lingering sorrow might eat him up. So I have to work hard to find a permanent solution for his curse."

"Lingering sorrow..." She said. The scene after the ending of 'The Lovely Princess' appeared on her mind. 'Lingering sorrow... It is hard to imagine but... what if he has his own reasons to hate the Athanasia in 'The Lovely Princess'? The reason why he tried to kill his emotions...'

'The one he was trying to forget...'

'Diana...'

"Negative emotions, the stronger ones." Lucas suddenly replied when he saw Athanasia in deep thought "Let's not think about it-- Hey why are you crying?" He asked when Athanasia started to sniffle. Her precious eyes are full of tears.

'I knew that my Daddy truly loved my mom. Because all of my dreams I had of mom was my Daddy's memory. He suffered a lot when he lost her, and to think that I choose to hide her from him when Lucas brought my mother here...'

"Don't cry, We will fix this, alright?" Lucas told her as if giving her a full guarantee. "Stop it. Besides... I think I know who planted the curse on your Father"

"What?" Athanasia wipes the tears from her eyes. "Who is it?"

"I'll tell you later, but first stop crying. You look ugly" Lucas said. Athanasia grabbed a pillow and throws it on Lucas. "Aww what was that for?"

"Stupid Lucas!" 

'I was just  trying to lighten up the mood' He thought

Athanasia was about to throw another pillow on Lucas but she suddenly stopped when a thought appeared on her mind. 'The reason why mama died before is because of my mana' She thought. "Lucas..." She said.

When Lucas noticed the expressions on Athanasia's face. He started to get confused. 'What's running into her mind now?'

"What will happen if Papa and Mama will make a baby again?"

*COUGH! COUGH*

•••••

Okay, let's stay PG ALRIGHT?

Anyways, to those who find it Cringe. 

I feel you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
613K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc