Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 10

8.2K 233 600
By moonlight_01119

TW: This chapter talks mildly of past disordered eating, please feel free to skip this chapter, it doesn't have anything too important for the plot, but I will put a little recap at the end:) Stay safe, I love you all so much<3

ANOTHER A/N - GUYS- this is fucking insane! #1 ON THE DREAM NAP TAG?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING? I CANT- i'm gonna fucking cry i- holy shit this it just wow. anyway enjoy this double upload because i'm going insane

Dream and Sapnap ended up sleeping in until 1 pm... not their proudest moment, but it gave George time to go to a corner store and get some snacks that he wanted, also making sure to pick up some food essentials because Sapnap had ran out over the weeks that both George and Dream were there. By the time he got back, with 3 bags in each hand, Sap and Dream were seated on the couch watching a movie.

"Welcome back," Sapnap said when he heard the door close. "Where'd you go?"

George held up the bags that were in his hand, "you needed food, I provided."

"Thank you," Sapnap turned his attention back to the TV, and soon George was walking into the living room, putting two cans of redbull in front of the two.

"I felt generous," George smiled, knowing that both boys were stressed last night and probably didn't get much sleep.

"Thank you," Dream smiled at George and grabbed one of the cans, cracking it open and taking a sip. Sapnap followed his actions, and did the same.

"Thank you, Gogy," Sapnap also smiled, but George rolled his eyes in return due to the nickname that he never liked. Sap knew that it got on his nerves, so he would always use it just to tease.

"What is the plan today?" George asked, gazing at the TV every now and again.

"Didn't Clay text you? We're just staying in, having a lazy day," Sapnap explained, leaning into Dream's arm that was draped on the back of the couch. An invite to cuddle for when they got comfortable.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," George giggled, turning back toward the TV. "Have you guys talked at all?"

"No," Dream glared. "We did somewhat last night, but not the entire thing."

"Ok, just checking," George gave a knowing smile, and gave the TV his undivided attention. They were watching Shameless. It was about a family who grew up poor and basically without a mom or dad.

"Is this all we're going to do? I want to do something productive," Sapnap whined. Dream chickeled.

"This was your idea," Dream petted the brunette's hair, just to not get a smack in the arm due to being sassy.

"Ok, well I don't want to do this anymore," Sapnap huffed, releasing himself from Dream's arms and sitting up. "I'm gonna stream, join if you want."

"I'm going to order food, want anything?" George asked.

"Where from?" Dream asked.

"That chicken place that Sap gushes over," George rolled his eyes, not seeing the hype of the overpriced chicken.

"Yeah, get me some nuggets with a Dr. Pepper and chick-fil-a sauce," Sapnap wandered into his room and started to get ready for the stream.

"Dream, want anything?" George asked after adding Sapnap's order to the cart.

"Um, a sandwich with lemonade please," Dream stood up as well. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Where are you going?" George was confused. "I just ordered us food, what else do you need?"

"That is a surprise for tonight, now go stream and Nick I'll be back soon," and with that, Dream walked out of the door, and went to his car.

"Ok, nearby dispensaries," Dream talked to himself as he typed in Google. "Oh perfect, 15 minutes and 5 stars. Thank you Google."

He backed out of the parking spot, and started the drive. Not even out of the parking garage, Sapnap facetimed him.

"I just left, what could you want? Food is on the way," Dream groaned.

"Where are you going? And why am I not with you," Sapnap crossed his arms. The stream had to be going and the camera was on.

"Can I not go do adult things without someone on my dick about it?" Dream joked. George gasped, not thinking that Dream would say that.

"Ok, if you want me on your dick just ask," Sapnap flirted. "And two, I'm also an adult, so why did you wait for me to stream."

"Because, you've been cuddling with me all morning and I didn't want to be mean and make you get up," Dream took a left, and continued driving down the road.

"Ok well," Sapnap tried to think of something.

"Sap, he'll be back soon, I got him food, we'll just see when gets back," George shut down Sapnap's whining.

"Fine, don't get arrested," Sapnap warned before hanging up the phone and going back to his stream.

***

"And what is it that you're looking for? Sativa, indica, or hybrid?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"Um, sorry I've never bought this myself, what is the differences," Dream laughed nervously. He wasn't sure why he was nervous, he was of age.

"Well, sativa is more used to help relax or study, gives you more of a head high. Indica makes you sleepy and lazy, and hybrid will go either one of the two ways, just depending on how your body reacts," the woman, who's name tag read 'Tina' explained. "What are you planning on using for?"

"Just for a chill night with a few friends. We all met for the first time and I wanted to surprise them with something," Dream explained.

"I know you may lie but I have to ask, are they of age?" Tina asked.

"Yes ma'am," Dream lied, well half lied. George was of age, Sapnap wasn't too far behind but he has used before so it won't be too big of a deal.

"Alright, well I'd recommend you do a hybrid, it will go one of two ways so it will be good for you guys," she smiled. "How much?"

"Um, how much would 3 people need?" Dream was a beginner with this.

"Never bought?" she laughed. "I'd say you could just buy a pre roll or blunt if you don't know how to roll, or if you guys have a pipe you should be good with a fourth, maybe even a eighth."

"Um, the pre roll, I'll do that one," Dream said.

"Alright, and how many?" Tina asked.

"I'll do 3, incase they're like stoners and never told me, and if not we'll have some extra for the next few weeks," he joked.

"Alright, I'll go get those for you, meet you at the register," Tina went to the back room, presumably to go roll the joints for him. When she came back, she had a tiny little bag. "That'll be $34.76 with tax."

Dream inserted his card into the card reader, and the purchase went through. "Thank you for all the help."

"It was no problem, have a good day," Tina smiled, and Dream walked out the door. He was almost to his car when a group of teenagers came up to him.

"Excuse me, are you Dream?" one of them asked.

"Yeah, I am. How can I help you," he tried to hide the bag, but it was kind of obvious where he had just been because his car was parked in their parking lot.

"We were just going to ask for a picture if that's alright," another one asked.

"Of course!" Dream let the 3 of them crowd around him and they all took a group photo. "You guys have a good day! Thank you for the support."

"You too! And uh, have fun tonight with George and Sap," the eldest looking one said, motioning to the bag in his hand.

He awkwardly laughed, and got in the care. Driving back to Sapnap's apartment wasn't too bad, took 20 minutes instead of 15, but he didn't mind. When he got out of the elevator, there was someone about to knock on the door of Sapnap's apartment door.

"Excuse me, sorry this is going to sound odd, but who's order is that?" Dream asked.

"Someone named George, do you know him?" the worker asked.

"Yeah, I'm just getting back in, I'll save you the trouble," Dream held his hands out to take the drinks and the bag, making sure to open the apartment door to make it seem like he wasn't stealing it.

"Thank you," the worker smiled and walked off.

"Food's here," Dream called out, closing the door with his foot and walking into the kitchen. No response. He decided to walk to Sapnap's room, they were probably in the middle of a bit and didn't want to get up. He opened the door.

"Oh shit, you scared me," George jumped, turning around and seeing Dream with the food. "How'd you get it?"

"The delivery person was at the door when I got here," Dream explained, handing George the bags so he didn't spill anything.

"Ok, Sap this is yours, mine, and Dream here is yours," George handed out the food.

"What are you guys playing?" Dream asked, placing the straw in his drink.

"FNAF, that's why you scared the shit out of us," Sapnap responded this time. "Also, are you aware that twitter is blowing up because you were at a weed shop?"

"Are you kidding me? God damn it," Dream knew taking a picture with that fans was a bad idea, but he didn't want to say no.

"You dumbass," George snickered. "So is that why you didn't have us go with? Because Sap is under age."

"Yes, and I had to lie to Tina about you both being 21," Dream took a bite of his food. "Thank you George for the food."

"Ah yes, thank you for the god chicken," Sapnap smirked, dunking a nugget in the sauce and popping it in his mouth.

"It's fine. I'm getting repaid in weed," George laughed. "Also, how did you know if we smoked or not?"

Dream snickered. "Well, Nicky poo here gets very paranoid when he sees spiders and likes to call me to save him," Dream laughed.

"I wasn't even high that time!" he fought back.

"So you cried over a spider while sober?" Dream teased. The lack of response gave George his answer.

"Ok, well that explains Sap, what about me?" George asked.

"I've seen your pen on your nightstand when you don't have the green screen," Dream smirked.

"What? How it blends in so well!" George was confused.

"You dumbass, it's red, your night stand is brown," Sapnap laughed knowing that George saw red and brown as the same color.

"So that's why my mom always looks at me like I've failed her," George put two and two together.

"You dumbass, Gogy!" Dream ruffled his hair up.

"Ok, you try being colorblind," George rolled his eyes, and decided to eat while the game was paused.

"Chat, how are you today? Have you ate? Drank water? If not, do so now as we, it'll be chill for the next few minutes," Sapnap made sure to check on chat, though he knew he wouldn't be able to read each of their responses individually, he still wanted them to feel loved and cared for.

"Yes! Eat guys, it's very important. And if you have troubles finishing meals, look at us! We're all going to eat together," Dream smiled into the camera.

"Chat, chat, chat. Why don't we go into some, interesting topics today. It may be triggering for some viewers, so if it may affect you in any way, log off and I'll tweet when we're back to playing the game," Sapnap sat up straight.

"Hey, you don't need to do this," Dream placed a hand on Sapnap's shoulder, knowing what he was going to talk about.

"No, I think they should know that even people like us go through this," Sapnap gave a reassuring smile. "So, for those of you who are still here, it's no secret that I've been picked on for my appearance and weight. That being said, I did have problems eating for a few months, and it wasn't all from just the people who'd hate on me, I struggled with it before those comments started appearing."

"So, I just wanted to let you all know, you aren't alone. It never got to the point where I had to go to the doctors, or ever got diagnosed with anything, but I did skip meals, I'd try to track my calories and eat the bare minimum that would keep me somewhat healthy enough where my parents wouldn't notice," he took a deep breath.

Dream leaned forward and whispered into Sap's ear, "I love you man, I'm so proud of you, ok?"

Sapnap looked over his shoulder and smiled. "So I just wanted to let you all know, that a few months of talking to the right people and them giving you constant reassurance, you will be able to eat a whole meal again, just like I am now."

Chat started going crazy with apologies and say how sorry they were that he had to go through what he did. They finished with the food, everyone making sure to say that no one should feel ashamed for being able to finish everything they order, and then got back to the game.

A/N: As I said in the beginning, not big happened in this chapter. Basically Sapnap got bored of them just laying around and doing nothing so he decided to stream and George ordered food. When the stream started, Dream left by himself and went to a dispensary and got weed for him and the other two, and he wanted it to be a surprise, but fans approached him and took pictures, showing the bag that had the goods. When they got the food, the three told chat about how they should eat full meals and Sapnap opened up about his past with skipping meals and keeping count of calories.

I hope you all are staying safe, please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to about some things with. I've been through my fair share of stuff, and if I haven't I'll still try my best to comfort you and be there<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
18.1K 516 13
"I didn't leave because i stopped loving you, i left because the longer i stayed the less i loved myself." A fanfic in which Dreams biggest Goal is t...